Black Adam vs Thor Sentry Iron man& Hulk

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Black Adam believes the team killed his beloved Isis and the Team believes he has killed everyone they love.

Black Adam is world war version

vs

Team

Sentry standard version

Current Thor and has his belt of strength

Hulk is World War Hulk

Iron Man has Thorbuster Armor

Battle takes place in a Neutral Universe

30 minutes prep

win by death only who wins and why

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Look at all the heroes World War 3 Teth fought.

No Caption Provided

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@frozen: they were all holding back though

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Team wrecks.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

LMAO!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dondave

Team

BlackadamBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlackadamBoss

Adam 4thewin

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam dies in 2 minutes

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO!

Exactly. Team ROFL-stomps. Win by death only, and Sentry is in the fight, lol.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Definitely the team. Adam only fought a few notable heroes who Thor, Sentry and WWH would all give good fights. The three of them together can stop him. Oh yeah Tony is here too........for some reason.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

His armor can stand up to Adam

He doesn't have much in the way of offense though.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@pokeysteve: An Asgardian armor with no weaponry ?

You do know how Thorbuster armor operates...don't you?

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Err no wait. I'm thinking of a different armor. What does TB armor have that can deal damage to Adam?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

O_O !!!!!!!!

WTF

Team stomps. WWIII is overhyped. BA fought the heroes during the abscence of Superman, Ww, Wally et all. The only heavy weights there were Alan, Jay and if you can call them one PG and Donna Troy.

Supreme_Maj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Supreme_Maj

This will be a slaughter oceanmaster21 do you hate Black Adam this much? this fight will not take more than 2 minutes pal

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Err no wait. I'm thinking of a different armor. What does TB armor have that can deal damage to Adam?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

@kgb725 said:

@the_last_kryptonian: @pokeysteve: No I just know its one of his stronger armors

Don't let the name misguide you. It's nothing like the Hulkbuster armor that was designed to inherently duke it out with Hulk. This armor uses Thor's own power against him. It absorbs the asgardian energy and odin force emitted from his hammer strikes and allows him to manipulate it. It'd be useless against Black Adam.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ww3 adam fought stronger team but they were holding back

In this fight team wins

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_kryptonian: Its been awhile since ive read anything about it I only remember it was powered by technology that Thor wanted Tony to give back to the world

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@beatboks1 said:

O_O !!!!!!!!

WTF

Team stomps. WWIII is overhyped. BA fought the heroes during the abscence of Superman, Ww, Wally et all. The only heavy weights there were Alan, Jay and if you can call them one PG and Donna Troy.

Martian Manhunter (seriously, thus guy is a heavy hitter), John Stewart, Firestorm, Guy Gardener, etc.

But yeah, Thor has belt of strength, etc so they lolstomp Adam.

The Martian is a heavy-hitter. Period.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: MMH was overcome solely by the "strength of Adam's mind" when Adam faced him solo. It was PIS, when you consider that Brainwave Jnr achieved the very thing Jonn couldn't.

We saw john, Guy and Firestorm in group shots only and never once actually saw them fighting BA. Convenient much, bring three powerhouses and never let them at the main event while little league guys like Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, and the Chinese heroes get slaughtered. Yeah that makes perfect sense to me.

It's overhype pure and simple. You can't seriously believe BA can defeat all these guys when any one could give him a good fight

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Experio

Thor solos

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@beatboks1 said:

@frozen: MMH was overcome solely by the "strength of Adam's mind" when Adam faced him solo. It was PIS, when you consider that Brainwave Jnr achieved the very thing Jonn couldn't.

We saw john, Guy and Firestorm in group shots only and never once actually saw them fighting BA. Convenient much, bring three powerhouses and never let them at the main event while little league guys like Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, and the Chinese heroes get slaughtered. Yeah that makes perfect sense to me.

It's overhype pure and simple. You can't seriously believe BA can defeat all these guys when any one could give him a good fight

I know it's PIS, but Martian is still a heavy-hitter, he has a wide array of feats which put him at Superman's level physically. Seriously. So, three ''main'' powerhouses is simply not true, Martian is on their level. And he did fight Adam.

It'd be PIS if Superman did the same, or Wonder Woman, etc. Only Pre-Crisis Black Adam could pull this off.

BUT, the OP states World War 3 version. So....we can't not use that version, WW3 Adam has been used in A LOT of battles.

Black Adam one-shotted, Jay, Alan, PG, etc in Black Reign but was much milder than WW3...

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beatboks1: @frozen: MM is a heavy hitter. But for that battle they didn't let him use the abilities that make him a heavy hitter. And a pissed off Thor beat a much more powerful team in Blood and Thunder

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I'm not saying don't take the feat I'm saying take it in FULL context. BA took on MMH alone sentry is above MMH overall, so the feat doesn't even say BA would take him. While Guy, John Atewart and Firestorm were there we never even saw them engage BA. There presence proves what?? It certainly doesn't prove that he beats them because he didn't. The only powerhouses we actually saw him fight were those I mentioned and all but Alan are <<<< most members of this marvel team. He'll Adam is in character only equal to Thor . PG doesn't have and attacks more potent that IM at his best. Same for Donna. So the only notable feats out of WWIII are BA taking down three characters ( while fighting others) at best the level of the weakest one here for Marvel and one in the level of oneno the high ( who if memory serves he didn't actually take down) hardly an indicator he can take this team

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@beatboks1 said:

@frozen: I'm not saying don't take the feat I'm saying take it in FULL context. BA took on MMH alone sentry is above MMH overall, so the feat doesn't even say BA would take him. While Guy, John Atewart and Firestorm were there we never even saw them engage BA. There presence proves what?? It certainly doesn't prove that he beats them because he didn't. The only powerhouses we actually saw him fight were those I mentioned and all but Alan are <<<< most members of this marvel team. He'll Adam is in character only equal to Thor . PG doesn't have and attacks more potent that IM at his best. Same for Donna. So the only notable feats out of WWIII are BA taking down three characters ( while fighting others) at best the level of the weakest one here for Marvel and one in the level of oneno the high ( who if memory serves he didn't actually take down) hardly an indicator he can take this team

I don't agree with this, like at all. We know it's PIS but that aside --- Sentry is not really above Manhunter at his best. Heck, Manhunter is already above Superman with his array of power, and speed-wise the guy blitzed six White Martians. And Guy, Stewart, Firestorm did fight Adam, they were a part of the wave that attacked him yet he threw them off. He fought them all, they were attacking him in waves. Adam in character, has went toe-to-toe with Superman.

And again, Power Girl >>>>>> Iron Man. Donna isn't comparable to Power Girl or Diana in the slightest. Power Girl has actually punched Diana to Canada (serious strength feat).

No Caption Provided

Adam was written to be more powerful in WW3.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@frozen said:

I don't agree with this, like at all. We know it's PIS but that aside --- Sentry is not really above Manhunter at his best.

Depends on what mental condition Sentry is it. We are talking about a guy, who mind-wiped entire Marvel Earth (as well as Inhumans), including several very powerful telepath. I dont want to go into terriotary of characters not mentioned, but Prof X himself was pretty clearly mentioned as being a guy who got his mind wiped.

The dark part of his power, Void, a mere shiver of which was embedded in Emma mind, neither Emma's telepathy, nor Prof X, nor both the their might combined managed to break through it, despite the fact that the said shiver was detached from the host (Void).

If you consider Sentry's power set , and a stable condition, he could compete against Martian under every power (barring perhaps speed, odd reason it was made clear Sentry is very fast he never got a good quantifiable feat).

Also if you consider that this is a fight to the death, Martian would even be at a greater disadvantage, against a guy who can seemingly come back to life at whim, even after he was attacked all the way from the past to have his body completely destroyed and he brought himself back in an altogether different location (he was killed in Latveria, he reformed in New York, and thats not the only time).

I cant comment on other of your assessment, but i disagree with your assessment in regards to Sentry.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

Sentry is not really above Manhunter at his best. Heck, Manhunter is already above Superman with his array of power, and speed-wise the guy blitzed six White Martians

Is this a joke?? I mean you seriously are saying that MMH is above superman because of his "array of power" yet deny Sentry is above MMH when he has an even greater array of powers (the reason I said it to begin with). ALMOST every power MMH has Sentry has to the same degree and Sentry has more.

PowerMMHSentrydegree
Blast Poweryyequal
energy absorption/manipulationny
Flightyy
HealingyySentry greater able to return from death
Ice Breathyn
Invisibilityyy
Immotalityny
Invulnerabilityyyclose if not equal
Longevityyy
Matter manipulationny
Phasing / Ghostyy
Shape Shifteryn
Super Sesesyyclose if not equal
Super Speedyyclose if not equal
Super Strengthyyclose if not equal
Telekinesisyyclose if not equal
Telepathyyyclose if not equal

As you can see there are two powers each have that the other doesn't. I'd certainly rate energy and matter manipulation above ice breath and shape shifting. The fact is Sentry can mimic ice attacks with energy manip.

And Guy, Stewart, Firestorm did fight Adam, they were a part of the wave that attacked him yet he threw them off. He fought them all, they were attacking him in waves.

Sorry I was thinking of the parts that were good showings for BA where he was actually winning. Not the part where he got bet to a bloody pulp (which is where those "powerhouses came in). I'm so used to debating the argument that he beat all these people he fought. He only beat the Doom Patrol, Titans etc. when the others came in he was toast. It was only a few pages latter and his face was badly scarred and he was screaming when Jonn' returned the favor and fed his dark memories into BA. Not much of an argument for him IMO.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@killemall: I disagree in telepathy. The last thing I want to do is scan-bomb you, but Manhunter has mind-wiped the League, dropped telepaths such as Maxima with telepathic words, entered The Spectre's mind, resisted Maggedon, etc. His high-end TP feats are very notable.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@beatboks1:

Is this a joke?? I mean you seriously are saying that MMH is above superman because of his "array of power" yet deny Sentry is above MMH when he has an even greater array of powers (the reason I said it to begin with).

Because Martian is > Superman, due to his powers, in fact their physicals are comparable to the extent that there isn't much of a difference. That is what I said. Enlighten me, you put their speed near equals/if not equal, what lead you to come to this conclusion? Manhunter has blitzed six-white Martians.

I would like some Sentry speed feats for your basis of them being 'close, if not equal'.

Sorry I was thinking of the parts that were good showings for BA where he was actually winning. Not the part where he got bet to a bloody pulp (which is where those "powerhouses came in). I'm so used to debating the argument that he beat all these people he fought. He only beat the Doom Patrol, Titans etc. when the others came in he was toast. It was only a few pages latter and his face was badly scarred and he was screaming when Jonn' returned the favor and fed his dark memories into BA. Not much of an argument for him IMO

This is not true, again --- look at how many he was fighting. There is no way he'd do any better. He did so because he did not hold back, the stipulations were made so that it was somewhat feasible (it wasn't, but...). When the others came in, he was knocking off waves until they overwhelmed him.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@killemall: I disagree in telepathy. The last thing I want to do is scan-bomb you, but Manhunter has mind-wiped the League, dropped telepaths such as Maxima with telepathic words, entered The Spectre's mind, resisted Maggedon, etc. His high-end TP feats are very notable.

I know that, would you really put that above, being able to unconsciously mindwipe an entire planet and the moon, that includes, a platheora of extremely powerful telepaths and some who are meant to be outright immune to it?

Again a fraction of his power was able to over-power a combined power of Prof X and Emma telepathy. Looking at Prof X (Martian probably is superior but not by a large margin), he was able to telepathically control the Phoenix Force empowered X-men (who scanned the mind of everyone on the planet at whim, comparable to Spectre i would think), his dark half was able to telepathically control entirety of Hala (another entire population , comparable to mind wiping the Legion no?), telepathically defeat Shadow King (comparable to Maxima), hide earth from The Others (just to be fair, they were merely approaching the solar system, but given the Other is a cosmic being, the residual of his powers left on a planet mindwipe Surfer at whim) comparable to Meggedon i would believe.

I know Martian is a powerful telepath, but you honestly will be hard pretty to come up with a feat that drawf, unconciously being able to affect and delete his memories from everyone on Earth and beyond (Inhumans themselves have some pretty cool telepathy, and X-men mansion has a pleathora of telepath themselves) .

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@killemall: Manhunter has resisted Maggedon on more than one occasion, and breached his telepathic defences, and Maggedon made a planet of Old Gods kill each other. And breaching The Spectre is impressive...considering he's IIRC resisted Stigmonus in the early 2000's The Spectre series, Stigmonus had universal level TP, to which Spectre I believe was able to resist Stigmonus but not The Martian. Maggedon, IIRC has controlled the heroes of Earth.

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

He's flown across solar systems in minutes, what would you call it slow?? Just to fly across one solar system in a year is many times light speed (it takes four years for the light of the nearest star to reach us here on earth) .

How is it untrue. Please do tell I have the issue open in front of me as i type this (just like i did when I typed the last response). Your own scan shows BA bleeding from the nose, and with cuts. The next couple of pages are nothing then MMH comes in grabs him blasts him with Martian vision and badly burns his face. The knocks him around a bit ( the whole time it was BA and MMH for those few pages no one else was involve, how many did you see him fight???). In fact he was never really facing more than 4 or 5 at a time. You mentioned Guy and John and Firestorm as "heavy hitters", but none of them (or others like Dr Light, halo, Stargirl) used their actual powers in fighting him. No energy blasts, no constructs. No they fought with their fists because that is how they fight isn't it??? How bloody well do you expect Firestorm who has no super strength or great durability to do against BA in a bloody fist fight???

I've stated you need to look at the context, you clearly just don't want to. The feats of WWIII are only of any value in any forum fight if those fighting BA don't use there bloody power the way they would in a fight. They are of absolutely no value because they show BA fighting people of no great durability and strength in a physical confrontation. the only ones who had physical strength and durability anywhere near the level of Thor, Hulk and Sentry were clearly able to do well against BA in WWIII.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#40  Edited By kidman560

Sentry solos... that is all here

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@beatboks1: I'm not sure why you keep claiming I don't think WW3 is PIS, when I quite clearly stated it is, those heroes who attacked him were in their numbers of god knows how many, yet many neglected their powers as they do against Superboy Prime, yet fighting waves of them with heroes who have the standard powers would clearly cut up his face. I used them because the OP specific that version.

He's flown across solar systems in minutes, what would you call it slow?? Just to fly across one solar system in a year is many times light speed (it takes four years for the light of the nearest star to reach us here on earth) .

That's travel speed. I was thinking moreso combat speed, Manhunter has flown FTL as he's travelled light-years and blitzed six White Martians on panel, the same Martians who were taking on Earth's heroes.

How is it untrue. Please do tell I have the issue open in front of me as i type this (just like i did when I typed the last response). Your own scan shows BA bleeding from the nose, and with cuts. The next couple of pages are nothing then MMH comes in grabs him blasts him with Martian vision and badly burns his face. The knocks him around a bit ( the whole time it was BA and MMH for those few pages no one else was involve, how many did you see him fight???). In fact he was never really facing more than 4 or 5 at a time. You mentioned Guy and John and Firestorm as "heavy hitters", but none of them (or others like Dr Light, halo, Stargirl) used their actual powers in fighting him. No energy blasts, no constructs. No they fought with their fists because that is how they fight isn't it??? How bloody well do you expect Firestorm who has no super strength or great durability to do against BA in a bloody fist fight???

Because...he had been fighting them for pro-longed periods of time, he was knocking off waves of them. He's bleeding and has cuts....because he's getting overwhelmed, Superman has been overwhelmed by alien dogpiles who neglect their powers. Do you expect him to have a clean face? He clearly would not, it's shown he's holding back nothing and they are pulling their punches. He's throwing around waves of Power Girl, Firestorm, John Stewart, Guy Gardener, etc and they come back at him to overwhelm him. I'm actually aware, they did not use their powers but that made the scenario of him lasting as long as he did somewhat more feasible...they used powersin Black Reign

^ If you want an example of 'using their powers': I suggest the above, he one-shots Power Girl, stops a blitzing Jay Garrick and one-shots him, breaks Alan's constructs, but if you believe that is PIS, then that is fine.

I ask, even if they did use their powers, would that not be more PIS?

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@killemall: Manhunter has resisted Maggedon on more than one occasion, and breached his telepathic defences, and Maggedon made a planet of Old Gods kill each other. And breaching The Spectre is impressive...considering he's IIRC resisted Stigmonus in the early 2000's The Spectre series, Stigmonus had universal level TP, to which Spectre I believe was able to resist Stigmonus but not The Martian. Maggedon, IIRC has controlled the heroes of Earth.

Again I don't disagree any of those feats aren't impressive, I am arguing those aren't much impressive than being able to mind wipe characters that are immune to telepathy + a whole group of pretty genuine telepaths including some pretty powerful ones + people all the way on moon some of whom have pretty powerful telepaths as well.

Heck Reed Richards mind was wipped, alongside Franklin Richard that says a lot.

Now consider that was done, unconsciously by a character..

I don't see how any of MM feats are any more impressive.

MM could individually compete with any telepaths on earth, but I don't see how he competes with ALL of THEM...

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

I'm not sure why you keep claiming I don't think WW3 is PIS

I didn't, please show me where I did??

You said this fight is WWIII BA so we have to take those feats.

I say yes we take those feats but we have to apply the context of them. The context off them is that the only reason his high end feats in WWIII exist is because his enemies didn't use there full abilities. They therefore only come into play in a forum fight if those in the fight will also not use their abilities.

The only truly usable feat out of WWIII in a forum fight is of BA endurance. Nothing in the whole thing beyond that shows him up on normal at all. Saying he fought x heroes and won doesn't have a bearing because a) he didn't, and b) everyone he fought held back a hell of a lot.

The set up here has Thor, Hulk a Sentry and IM believing that BA killed everyone they love. They wont be holiding back one iota. under those circumstances Thor is likely to come out god blasting from the start.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@beatboks1:

You said this fight is WWIII BA so we have to take those feats.

I say yes we take those feats but we have to apply the context of them. The context off them is that the only reason his high end feats in WWIII exist is because his enemies didn't use there full abilities. They therefore only come into play in a forum fight if those in the fight will also not use their abilities.

The only truly usable feat out of WWIII in a forum fight is of BA endurance. Nothing in the whole thing beyond that shows him up on normal at all. Saying he fought x heroes and won doesn't have a bearing because a) he didn't, and b) everyone he fought held back a hell of a lot.

Yeah, it's called an alien dog-pile. They can overpower the upmost of powerhouses, even Superman. The sheer numbers of them are overwhelming. Heck, Superboy Prime has fought similar teams and they do not even exert their powers as they should do.

What about Black Reign? They used their powers there and he still beat them. Do you consider that PIS?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@killemall: Again, that's impressive but let's look at The Spectre feat. He breached The Spectre, and The Specre has resisted attacks from a guy that's mental abilities are universal IIRC. Is that not comparable considering Martian entered someone's mind who was at that level? Universal or planetary?

The Spectre #6.

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: look, I like Adam as much as you do but without plot he's outmatched.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser said:

@frozen: look, I like Adam as much as you do but without plot he's outmatched.

Um, I'm pretty sure I realised and then said But yeah, Thor has belt of strength, etc so they lolstomp Adam.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: the problem with sentrys telepath is that he has little to no control over it. He's never consiously used telepathy even as the void.

Also, without the void it's pretty clear that sentry is ludicrously outmatched by martian manhunter.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@killemall: Again, that's impressive but let's look at The Spectre feat. He breached The Spectre, and The Specre has resisted attacks from a guy that's mental abilities are universal IIRC. Is that not comparable considering Martian entered someone's mind who was at that level? Universal or planetary?

The Spectre #6.

This is where I don't normally understand approach, I never really asked for a scan.

I disagree, Professor X himself shut down couple of Phoenix Force users with his powers, and given Phoenix is the very embodiment of PSI energy of an entire universe.

Then you look into the fact that one of the person, among billions, whose memories were clean wiped, is Franklin Richard, whose telepathic defenses couldn't even be breached by a combined might of Mad Celestials.

Had it only been about using TP on Prof X or Franklin one on one, I would probably agree on the assessment of the feat you mentioned, its not the case.

These are the feats from just 2 telepaths that were completely mind-wipped , among 100s other all over marvel reality, like Rachel, Emma, Sersi.

That's not even including there are people on Earth who are near immune to telepathy like say Ghost Rider, Magneto , Juggernaut.

I honestly don't see how that changes anything.

Also for the record, could I actually get the said universal feat from the person in question? Because I find being able to telepathically control a whole universe a very unlikely feat, I would expect something similar to Phoenix force, like reading the mind of everyone in the universe (granted that was Jean who might not have been involved in the said mind wipping, she certainly wasn't the second time around).

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: the problem with sentrys telepath is that he has little to no control over it. He's never consiously used telepathy even as the void.

Also, without the void it's pretty clear that sentry is ludicrously outmatched by martian manhunter.

control part is fair enough, but that's what the character is about. He has very little control over most of his power.

The Void part of his powers were never directly listed to suggest all his telepathy comes from Void. He has used telepathy without Void being involved (if you count Death Seed version, given Death Seed certainly didn't given anyone else telepathic powers), or we have seen Sentry telepathically talk to Prof X without any mention of the Void. We have also seen Emma come into Sentry mind and suggest Sentry has some of the most powerful mental powers. We were also told an outburst of psionic powers from Sentry himself could re-create the whole world worst than HOM did.

His TP prowess, of course in the best possible situation for Sentry, is actually pretty high.