Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RingSlinger
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For this battle, Black Adam has been dropped onto Plutonian's Earth and decides to put a stop the insane Plutonian! Can he do it?

Black Adam is Pre-DCnU

Plutonian is at current levels

Do either even have morals? Morals off just in case.

Win by KILL or KO.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By slimj87d

Plutonian. He can blow up a mountain with a snap of his fingers. He can manipulate matter and pretty much turn Black Adam into soft jelly when Black Adam tries to punch him and his punches will become hard as diamonds hitting pasta shells.

Plutonian also survived multiple hits, each equating to the energy of a star. Black Adam is NOT that powerful.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By jeanroygrant

@SlimJ87D: I never got 1 people in comics say there hitting people with planet busting or star level blasts, because when they connect contact with the person it does no damage to the surrondings. Does anyone else wonder that?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By slimj87d

@jeanroygrant: Well I think the Villian is smart. His ability was to manipulate energy, and if he could, then that means he made sure %100 of it went straight to the Plutonian and not it's surrounding areas. That's the way I take it, because that Villian doesn't want to destroy the planet, because he still needs oxygen lol.

But yeah, that's my only explanation, that all the energy was forced into one attack which in science we refer it to NO EFFICIENCY LOSS which would be impossible unless if you could manipulate energy like this guy is doing to Plutonian.

Also in this fight Plutonian wasn't fighting back because he had feelings for the girl that is being possessed.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant: It is comics, Radiation gives you Super Powers instead of cancer.

Plutonian should probably take this. How well does he do against magic?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@SlimJ87D: No Offense but could you shrink the size of your scans? it is a pain to scroll down the page and quit frankly is annoying.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@jeanroygrant said:

@SlimJ87D: I never got 1 people in comics say there hitting people with planet busting or star level blasts, because when they connect contact with the person it does no damage to the surrondings. Does anyone else wonder that?

Never ever ever ever mixed science and comics they don't mix.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By slimj87d

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@SlimJ87D: No Offense but could you shrink the size of your scans? it is a pain to scroll down the page and quit frankly is annoying.

No.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@SlimJ87D said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

No.

Lol dude it is against the Rules read the fine print....

Posting Scans.

I'm perfectly fine with people posting scans to support their argument in the Battle Forum, but it shouldn't be taken out of hand. For example, if you want to prove that character A is a better fighter than character B, make than argument, compare the two, whatever. Then, you can post a few scans to reinforce your point. If you have to post several scans, reduce them to thumbnails to make browsing through the thread easier for everyone else. What I don't recommend is posted loads and loads of enlarged scans in one post. It accomplishes nothing, other than making it difficult for people with slower internet connection and/or older computers to browse through threads. If this becomes an issue, these kinds of posts will be deleted without warning. Just saying.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Never ever ever ever mixed science and comics they don't mix.

It is interesting to see what people come up with...

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By slimj87d

@dccomicsrule2011: I was kidding. If you couldn't take the joke and didn't noticed I had changed the sizes then my bad.

Anyways, nothing is wrong with using science to analyze feats. Knowing the weight of something when someone picks something up is science in itself. There are a lot of people here that are afraid of science because they don't understand it. But really it's not that hard to apply to many different kinds of feats.

Only times I don't apply knowledge to feats is when it involves manipulation on energy and matter scales. But a lot of "Flash" facts and things the Flash does involves science, he even says to himself.

Even if it's comic book science, I don't see a problem with that, like Plutonian who has a fake scientific explanation to all his abilities. I think it's great the writers did that. It builds my imagination to a greater degree.

So yes, there are times when science can't be applied like Superman holding a building without it collapsing, but there are also times where simple science concepts can apply like Flash saying his IMP punch is a result of his extreme speed aka F = ma

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@drgnx said:

@jeanroygrant: It is comics, Radiation gives you Super Powers instead of cancer.

Plutonian should probably take this. How well does he do against magic?

That i don't know.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jeanroygrant

@SlimJ87D said:

@jeanroygrant: Well I think the Villian is smart. His ability was to manipulate energy, and if he could, then that means he made sure %100 of it went straight to the Plutonian and not it's surrounding areas. That's the way I take it, because that Villian doesn't want to destroy the planet, because he still needs oxygen lol.

But yeah, that's my only explanation, that all the energy was forced into one attack which in science we refer it to NO EFFICIENCY LOSS which would be impossible unless if you could manipulate energy like this guy is doing to Plutonian.

Also in this fight Plutonian wasn't fighting back because he had feelings for the girl that is being possessed.

Oh, i see than.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@SlimJ87D said:

@dccomicsrule2011: I was kidding. If you couldn't take the joke and didn't noticed I had changed the sizes then my bad.

Anyways, nothing is wrong with using science to analyze feats. Knowing the weight of something when someone picks something up is science in itself. There are a lot of people here that are afraid of science because they don't understand it. But really it's not that hard to apply to many different kinds of feats.

Only times I don't apply knowledge to feats is when it involves manipulation on energy and matter scales. But a lot of "Flash" facts and things the Flash does involves science, he even says to himself.

Even if it's comic book science, I don't see a problem with that, like Plutonian who has a fake scientific explanation to all his abilities. I think it's great the writers did that. It builds my imagination to a greater degree.

So yes, there are times when science can't be applied like Superman holding a building without it collapsing, but there are also times where simple science concepts can apply like Flash saying his IMP punch is a result of his extreme speed aka F = ma

I knew it was a joke I just went with a joke of my own(: Also about the science thing I can agree with that.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd back The Plutonian in a good fight