#1 Posted by blackdemon (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

For my next of battles, Black Adam from DC Comics takes on the Fantastic Four from Marvel Comics. Now, the fight takes place in the middle of Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. The Fantastic Four are all working together as a team, so Black Adam is facing Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch and Thing all at once. No prep and morals apply, both for Black Adam and the Fantastic Four. It goes on until either he is knocked out or they are dead, given the villainous and heroic statuses of, respectively, BA and the FF. So, who wins? Captain Marvel's evil counterpart or Marvel's first family?

#2 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

BA demolishes them. Not only is BA capable of killing them with ease thanks to his strength and reaction / movement speed, his durability is sufficient to take any attack they care to use on him with no damage....and thats if they even got an attack in. Finally his disregard for life means he will have no compulsion to hold back.

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11130 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a complete rape fest due to these circumstances. No prep for Reeds is hell and no morals for Black Adam is heaven (for me). This means the FF have no information on how to handle a near-God like creature. Adam tears sue and johnny apart and rips out Things spine or head. Reed is only one he can't kill since he'll stretch forever so Adam will KO him.

#4 Posted by Nefarious (18799 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam curbstomps them.

#5 Posted by NeonBlade (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam in a complete ROFL stomp...

#6 Posted by Joygirl (18741 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam. And I thought we decided that Fantastic can be ripped if he goes far enough... BA just needs to tie his legs to a fire hydrant and then go at lightspeed in a random direction.

#7 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

The Fantastic Four are dead. Within moments. With any luck it will be so fast they won't know what hit them.

Except for Richards, he will have to suffer until Adam figures out how to kill him. Poor guy.

Why did you make this battle?

#8 Posted by Illuminatus (9497 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonBlade said:
#9 Posted by termiteone4ever (6988 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam got this .

i Dont see none of them stopping him. Sue Wont / jonny stands no Chance thing is dead and reed well would be in some serious hurting .

#10 Posted by Scarbearer (726 posts) - - Show Bio

Generally I'm a big beliver in the FF being able to find a way to win against most odds, but without some kind of prep time, I think Black Adam has too much power and too much versatility for them to stop.

#11 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep team dies, With prep Adam dies.  

#12 Posted by NeonBlade (172 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
How exactly? Short of Reed teleporting Sentry in with a device, what can prep do here to save them?
#13 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonBlade said:
@OmegaDynasty said:
How exactly? Short of Reed teleporting Sentry in with a device, what can prep do here to save them?
Well, it would depend on how much prep is given.  
Seeing how Reed would whip out some no limits fallacy device that would win them the battle. 
#14 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam easily.

#15 Posted by AssertingValor (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam............

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam

#17 Posted by HolySerpent (12463 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam

#18 Posted by JediXMan (29665 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonBlade said:

@OmegaDynasty said:

With prep, Reed can pretty much do the exact same thing T.O. Morrow did, or something similar.

Without prep, Adam stomps.

#19 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam kills The Fantastic Four in a Random Encounter 
#20 Posted by tensor (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor ff4

#21 Posted by OmegaTheDestroyer (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue is the only one that has a slight chance without prep.

#22 Edited by spekqj (566 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam for the win.

#23 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonBlade said:

This.

#24 Posted by Om4zd (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam, too fast and strong

#25 Posted by spiderbuck (2449 posts) - - Show Bio

no prep, BA. with prep, FF.

#26 Edited by nirbu23 (39 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>I will kill u why the hell would even think of this ur parents have to hate u u r truly autistic and retarded I hate u so much u don't deserve to live</p> black Adam stomps either way

#27 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam's feats against high level temperature?

Not to mention that Sue's force fields will hold him for some time. Thing will be crushed sooner than later, but I see Human Torch winning it for his team, until I will see some good energy durbility feats for Adam.

I've seen 3 battles against JSA and one sparring with Atom Smasher + some fights with Cap Marvel. And something that barely can be called a battle with Superman. Superman actually hurt him with his HV. As did Power Girl, but IDK if her HV was ever really tested. In other occasion Adam was able to take it, but was hold by its power.

#28 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention that Sue's force fields will hold him for some time. Thing will be crushed sooner than later, but I see Human Torch winning it for his team, until I will see some good energy durability feats for Adam.

I've seen 3 battles against JSA and one sparring with Atom Smasher + some fights with Cap Marvel. And something that barely can be called a battle with Superman. Superman actually hurt him with his HV. As did Power Girl, but IDK if her HV was ever really tested. In other occasion Adam was able to take it, but was hold by its power.

He can fly through space to show he can withstand colds, and Superman has been hurt by Heatvision before and flown into stars.

#29 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17004 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Not to mention that Sue's force fields will hold him for some time. Thing will be crushed sooner than later, but I see Human Torch winning it for his team, until I will see some good energy durability feats for Adam.

He can fly through space to show he can withstand colds, and Superman has been hurt by Heatvision before and flown into stars.

It just proves that using that level of heat in concentrate beam can damage that kind of people, but:

-they doesn't always use the same level of heat

-Black Adam also was hurt by this attack and point is that I want to know what proves that he can take HT's attack.

I still don't recall Adam taking that kind of attack, since no one from JSA or in WW3 used it against him.