• Earth-616 Avengers Team
  • Black Adam's Bloodlusted
  • The Avengers have an hour prep time
  • Battle takes place at unpopulated location in Egypt
  • Standard Gear Applies
  • Win by KO, Submission, or Death

Vs

#2 Edited by New_World_Order (12604 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers, that's way too much for him to handle. Considering how powerful Hyperion and Captain Universe are.

#3 Edited by comic_book_fan (5312 posts) - - Show Bio

avengers current hyperion would be a fair match with captainuniverse and the rest this is a mismatch.

#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers

#5 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion solos.

Captain Universe solos.

#6 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Did everyone forget that Black Adam single-handedly defeated the JSA, JLA, Global Guardians, and a tons more superhumans that were considered top-tier heroes at the time in the World War III story arc. Black Adam is a beast IIRC!

#7 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Did everyone forget that Black Adam single-handedly defeated the JSA, JLA, Global Guardians, and a tons more superhumans that were considered top-tier heroes at the time in the World War III story arc. Black Adam is a beast IIRC!

...who were all holding back while BA was amped.

#8 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4926 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers with ease

#9 Posted by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers with relative ease.

#10 Edited by ConvenientLie (644 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam can one shot like 6 of those characters but yea, he's not winning this battle.

#11 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

BTW, I never understood why dafuq does he have elf ears?

#12 Posted by FrozenPhoenix (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers.

BTW, I never understood why dafuq does he have elf ears?

Now that's just racist :P

#13 Edited by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam can one shot like 6 of those characters but yea, he's not winning this battle.

Totally relevant...

#14 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, irrelevant. I see at least two characters who can beat Black Adam by themselves.

#15 Posted by Raw_Material (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember, Black Adam is also an immortal god... actually, six immortal gods to be exact ^__^

I think he would be able to go toe-to-toe with Hyperion, but that's just me.

#16 Posted by GhostRavage (8402 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember, Black Adam is also an immortal god... actually, six immortal gods to be exact ^__^

I think he would be able to go toe-to-toe with Hyperion, but that's just me.

Exactly, now add 7-8 more people and prep time... He's going down with relative ease... Wonder Man can go toe to toe with him too...

#17 Posted by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion Thor Hulk Smasher Captain Universe Captain Marvel yeah them alone could handle BA with relative ease while the other Avenger`s just watched. Avenger`s with relative ease and I love Black Adam.

#18 Posted by Batman15 (192 posts) - - Show Bio

tho BA would take out many avengers with ease like ironman for Ex. There's just to many for him to handle on his own but he wouldn't be going down easy.

#19 Edited by thanosii (1213 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman15: actually he would go down very easy he has nothing on captain universe level in fact if you gave BA help from JLA they would still lose to this roster

#20 Posted by Batman15 (192 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanosii: Even he got help from the entire Jla? Is that what your saying and yea ur right he'd go down fast

#21 Edited by TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642 (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

@batman15: Captain Universe took out a planet destroyer with a finger so yeah the JLA wouldn't help much. Hyperion alone could take Black Adam but damn Hyperion vs Black Adam would be an epic fight so would Thor and Black Adam though.

#22 Posted by jashro44 (19873 posts) - - Show Bio

I think captain universe could solo. I see her doing to black adam what she did to aleph. Only thing I am not sure about would be her speed but I will give her the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

#23 Edited by CaptnMcDeadpool (956 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Black Adam bit off more than he could chew on this one.

Avengers for the win, for reasons stated above (Captain Universe and Hyperion).

#24 Posted by dondave (34670 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

I think captain universe could solo. I see her doing to black adam what she did to aleph. Only thing I am not sure about would be her speed but I will give her the benefit of the doubt for the time being.