Black Adam Vs Thanos

This topic is locked from further discussion.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212

Who would win in this Senario?  WITH NO PREP!!! ( apparently he's too strong with tech and prep boo hoo :( )

Bonus: who would win?  Shaq as Kazam or Shazam?

Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Prince of Saiyans

Thanos 

Shaq-Daddy

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Thanos with Prep Time wins... 

Shazam would kill Shaq
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Silver2467
@daak1212 said:
"

Who would win in this Senario?  Ill give Thanos 1 week prep and Tech and fights in egypt 

"
Why would you give Thanos prep? Why does he need it? He's powerful enough; with prep, he's practically unbeatable. 
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Why would you give Thanos prep? He doesn't need it. 

lol.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daak1212
@Silver2467 said:
" @daak1212 said:
"

Who would win in this Senario?  Ill give Thanos 1 week prep and Tech and fights in egypt 

"
Why would you give Thanos prep? Why does he need it? He's powerful enough; with prep, he's practically unbeatable.  "

I thought that the whole Black Adam magic thing could have a certain edge over Thanos.  I guess Ill change something or stuff
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silver2467

Black Adam could win if Thanos doesn't have prep, but with it, BA's screwed. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
indeed... Black Adam could win this... if there was No Prep Time given to The Mad Titan
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy
@Silver2467 said:
"Black Adam could win if Thanos doesn't have prep, but with it, BA's screwed.  "

Not he really can't! No matter what! 

Thanos owns this pertty easily...
LT1085

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LT1085

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By daak1212

BUMPZILLA
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By MrDirector786

Without prep? Wow. Thanos gets murdered in under a second.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By FinalStar86

Without prep Thanos is going to die

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@GamorasBigDaddy:  
"@Silver2467 said:
"Black Adam could win if Thanos doesn't have prep, but with it, BA's screwed.  "
Not he really can't! No matter what!   Thanos owns this pertty easily... "
@LT1085:  

Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By batmanbeyond234

(I do not wish to debate,I am merely writing my opinion) 

"A champion of Earth. Oh brother. I will best you like I did with the others!"smirked the Mad Titan Thanos. 

Thanos backhanded Black Adam but was met by fists flying at super speed. The Mad Titan began to doubt his chances. 

"I bested Kal El! You are no different!"boasted Adam as he decked Thanos with a super speed haymaker sending the conqueror of all except Earth flying. 

WINNER-Black Adam

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Theodore

Black Adam can take it without prep.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By demifiend
@Theodore:   Black Adam can take it without prep.
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Xi Felix
@Theodore said:
"Black Adam can take it without prep. "
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pooty
@MrDirector786:@Xi Felix:  I think(i'm not sure) that BA is around the level of Thor and silver surfer. Is that correct or is BA more powerful? I'm saying if they are about the same level and Thanos handles Thor and Surfer easily then why the problem with BA?
Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Supreme Cosmic

wow! I started reading the posts thinking "yay, Black Adam is finally losing a freaking fight" but things changed quickly So I only see Black Adam as a captain marvel on steroids (lots of it) so I do not understand why he is trashing everyone on threads. But if Thanos is actually so weak without preps and augmentations that he would lose to everyone and their mama like everyone seems to believe, then Black Adam beats him too. Sigh!

Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Xi Felix

@pooty: 

He's shown to be consistantly superior to Superman, and has taken on both Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time(if that answers your question). I don't know when Thanos 'handled' Thor, but I know his often lauded victory over Silver Surfer was A) Against a Surfer that was pre-upgrade and B) due to Surfer not exactly doing everything in his(even then) considerable power to fight back.

Another thing you have to remember, the only times we have seen Surfer take it to Thanos, it has(literally) only ever been energy based offensives(which Thanos seems to excel in tanking). While several punches being thrown sufficient to render a planet to rubble, are something else entirely(which is why alot of people say Superman or Supergirl can defeat Thanos. But at least in that case the argument can be made for Thanos 'draining or manipulating their solar energy'. The same cannot be said about Black Adam. Also, even if the fight is in character, and morals apply, it wouldn't be uncharacteristic for Adam to simply fly through  someone's torso or tear them in half, and call it a victory).

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pooty
@Xi Felix:  I thought Pre-surfer was pretty powerful already. I thought classic surfer could beat Supes IMHO.  And Thanos fought Surfer on more than one occasion. And Silver Surfer was hell bent on stopping Thanos because Thanos wanted to destroy everything.  Thanos took his cosmic blast at point blank with no effect at all. He has dodged Surfer's blast. He has knocked surfer off his board when surfer was speeding toward him. And pummeled  him in H2H combat. He beat Thor so bad in the "Designate" story line(where Thor girl was introduced) that Odin had to send Firelord to give him special weapons to beat Thanos. BA has "taken on" 2 powerful people as you say. Did he win? Thanos has "defeated" powerful people. I admit to knowing more about Thanos than BA if you didn't notice.lol
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Xi Felix

@pooty: 

From my understanding(of course it can vary from person to person) Classic Thor was for the most part superior to Classic Surfer(at least as far as wins are concerned). But my point is there are so many options at Surfer's disposal, even then, which(to me) makes Thanos' victories over him questionable(if anything because they weren't more hard fought). Why didn't Surfer try to trap him in his board? Why didn't Surfer try to combat Thanos on the Astral Plane? Why didn't Surfer augment his strength to exceed Thanos'? Or hell, even utilize his 'split-second reactionary speed'? You see? An energy blast, that's it? It doesn't make it impressive just because it came from The Silver Surfer(especially considering how solid Thanos' durability is concerning energy-based offensives. That would be like saying it's an impressive show of Juggernaut's physical resiliency because he could take a blow from Superman. No, it's not impressive because he's the damn Juggernaut, and it complies with his history to do so). 

You say he beat Thor terribly? Had he(Thanos) undergone any upgrades from Lady Death at that point? I don't know what the details are concerning Black Adam's confrontation with Superman and Captain Marvel, I just hearsay it was a solid showing on his behalf concerning two of the most powerful super-heroes on the planet.    

RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RiseofApocalypse

Thanos >>>>>> Classic Thor > Pre-Annihilation Surfer > Superman = Black Adam = Captain Marvel.  There was context behind WW III Adam. edit: poster below me already explained it.

Really, Thanos tanks blasts from freaking GENIS-VELL(but people are still going to bring up lame excuses to discredit Thanos of his feat)! How the hell Adam is going to even scratch him is beyond me. Thanos for the very, very, very, very..... Very, very, and you guessed it, very easy win. 

llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By llagrok

Thanos will still beat Black Adam without prep. 

Are people here somehow under the impression that Black Adam is far above the likes of Surfer and Thor? If so, then I guess they're simply suckers for implied powers and poor writing. Before anyone tries to bring up World War Three, Adam was powered by an additional god in that storyline. 

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pooty
@Xi Felix:  Yeah he had been augmented by Death, science and sorcery. but thats who he is now. It's part of him. Thanos has received MANY MANY powerups over the years and made them part of his person. Thats why i don't know if BA can handle him. Thanos has taken blows from Odin, tyrant, thor's hammer so he has strength. Over the years using many different writers, Thanos has consistently been better than surfer so i cant say its bad writing if every story has the same ending. I want to see what Post-Annihilation Surfer does with Thanos. That should be good.
llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By llagrok
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Thanos >>>>>> Classic Thor > Pre-Annihilation Surfer > Superman = Black Adam = Captain Marvel.  There was context behind WW III Adam. edit: poster below me already explained it. Really, Thanos tanks blasts from freaking GENIS-VELL(but people are still going to bring up lame excuses to discredit Thanos of his feat)! How the hell Adam is going to even scratch him is beyond me. Thanos for the very, very, very, very..... Very, very, and you guessed it, very easy win.  "
Pretty much this list here. Thanos has CLEARLY proven that he is more powerful than Thor, Surfer, Superman, etc. Why would people insist that Black Adam can take him? 
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Xi Felix
@pooty: 

Well again, I say it's questionable(concerning The Surfer) because all he's ever done when he's faced Thanos, is use the same damn energy blast. Yes, Thanos absorbing blasts from Odin is impressive, but still doesn't change fact that Thanos has exceptional durability when being hit with energy(which we've already established). From what I understand he used a power-up in his conflict against Tyrant. And concerning Thor? I don't know. For the most part it's generally accpeted Superman exceeds Thor in physical strength(and Black Adam exceeds Superman), so in that case it comes down to who you believe is stronger than who. But at the same time you also have to consider that none of the above mentioned move as quickly in a battle scenario, and as I mentioned before, even if the fight is in character, it would not be uncharacteristic for Adam to come full speed directly at Thanos with the full intention to kill. So you can't use the case of 'Thanos beat Surfer, and didn't ENTIRELY get his ass kicked by Odin', because again, those scenarios involve Thanos taking excessive amounts of energy-based offense. That wouldn't be the case against Adam.
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Xi Felix
@pooty: 

Another good example would be Superboy-Prime vs Ion(Sodam Yat). Superboy-Prime beat Ion, that's true. But why the hell did Ion insist on making the fight physical when he could have utilized the Ion entity, and a plethora of othe abilites that would have(most likely) ensured him the win? That's at least how I look at the fights that have taken place between Thanos and Silver Surfer.
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pooty
@Xi Felix:  I have never seen or heard of BA flying through someone as durable as Thanos. Who is BA top kill? I heard him kill Wilderbeast but he is 4th tier at best. In strength he has battled big dumb drax, hulk, thor, hercules etc during the "Infinity(whichever one had the Goddess in it) arc. At the same time he fought Hulk/Thing and said "you think your strong. I am Strength personified." He fought and beat Champion who had the power gem and can destroy planets with his fist. And in Cosmic Avengers #1 SS tried to fight Thanos H2H and got destroyed. And if Thanos has dodged cosmic blast moving at lightspeed and caught Surfer while going super fast on his board i don't see why he can't dodge BA. Even though i have seen nothing as yet that shows BA can plow through him.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By daak1212
@Supreme Cosmic said:
"wow! I started reading the posts thinking "yay, Black Adam is finally losing a freaking fight" but things changed quickly So I only see Black Adam as a captain marvel on steroids (lots of it) so I do not understand why he is trashing everyone on threads. But if Thanos is actually so weak without preps and augmentations that he would lose to everyone and their mama like everyone seems to believe, then Black Adam beats him too. Sigh!"

Orrginally it was Thanos vs BA with prep and Thanos took it but I changed it because of the outcry of thanos stomping him
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Xi Felix
@pooty: 

His top kill"? I don't know(besides I wasn't suggesting he would kill Thanos, just that he would show unrestrained aggression, as it's in his character to do so, unlike many of the heroes Thanos has faced). No, Adam didn't kill Wilderbeast, that was Super-Boy Prime. Again, it depends if you consider Thor, Drax, Hercules or Hulk to be on par with the likes of Superman or Black Adam(if so, naturally you'd be inclined to believe Thanos could take Adam, though that still leaves his speed unaccounted for). I saw (at least some of)his fight against Champion. Champion fought like a total moron. Come on now, Thanos literally side-stepped him and pulled his hair. Besides, did Champion actually land any(or many) hits on Thanos during the altercation?  

No, I meant Surfer augmenting his strength before physically going against Thanos. Now you ask, 'why couldn't Thanos react to Adam going incredible speeds, when he has from the likes of Surfer'? Well, that would be like saying 'couldn't Batgirl react/potentially beat Quicksilver because she's shown adequate reaction timing to dodge bullets'(which for the sake of argument let's just say both go the speed of sound). The answer would be no. Because the bullet doesn't change direction, all the while maintaining the same speed(which Quicksilver does). From what I understand Surfer doesn't utilize great combat speed, his is simply used for travel. While the likes of Adam and Kryptionians, are fully capable and documented to use their speed improve their potency in combat.
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Xi Felix
@pooty: 

Anyway here, let's try to play it out; how do you propose Thanos would beat Adam?
llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By llagrok

Faulty analogy by Felix here. He is implying that Surfer can not match Black Adam's maneuverability when using super speed. He also seems to think that Batgirl reacts to bullets and not the perpetrators telegraphing their movements. 

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35  Edited By Static Shock

Black Adam.

@RiseofApocalypse said:

Really, Thanos tanks blasts from freaking GENIS-VELL(but people are still going to bring up lame excuses to discredit Thanos of his feat)!

I don't think that was insane Genis, and I also doubt it was a fully-powered blast. The same argument is made for the Surfer, who was also unable to phase Thanos with his cosmic blasts (not to mention that Surfer was also weaker at the time). 

Anyway, taking an energy blast isn't the same taking physical force, no matter how you cut it. He may have taken an energy blast from a powerful cosmic being, but Thor was able to make him bleed and stagger with punches.
llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By llagrok
@Static Shock: Hiyoooooo! When did Thor make Thanos bleed with his punches? as far as I can recall, he only affected Thanos during the first Avengers vs Thanos. 
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RiseofApocalypse
@Static Shock said:
" Black Adam.

@RiseofApocalypse said:

Really, Thanos tanks blasts from freaking GENIS-VELL(but people are still going to bring up lame excuses to discredit Thanos of his feat)!

I don't think that was insane Genis, and I also doubt it was a fully-powered blast. The same argument is made for the Surfer, who was also unable to phase Thanos with his cosmic blasts (not to mention that Surfer was also weaker at the time).   Anyway, taking an energy blast isn't the same taking physical force, no matter how you cut it. He may have taken an energy blast from a powerful cosmic being, but Thor was able to make him bleed and stagger with punches. "
It wasn't insane Genis, but does that really matter? Genis-Vell >> Black Adam(I hope you agree). Surfer wasn't weaker in Cosmic Powers Ulimited, who told you that? It was prior to his Annihilation amp true, but still nothing major. Thanos has had 2 amps after his fight with Odin, so does that mean he can defeat Odin now? no. 

His shields can tank blasts from people like Champion via PG, ain't that good enough? What about Hulk? Drax? He can tank physical blows from Teth. He has the craziest durability possible for someone in his league.  

When did Thor make the REAL Thanos bleed with punches? I don't recall.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Static Shock
@llagrok: Can't remember what comic it was in, but if my memory serves me right, it was during the Infinity War. Thor was probably powered up, though (Warrior's Madness + Power Gem?).
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Xi Felix
@llagrok said:
"Faulty analogy by Felix here. He is implying that Surfer can not match Black Adam's maneuverability when using super speed. He also seems to think that Batgirl reacts to bullets and not the perpetrators telegraphing their movements.  "

Not really. I've never seen any outstanding examples of Surfer utilizing his speed for a blitz or to compensate mid-combat(anything in tune to the examples I've given). Also you apperiantly haven't seen the scans of Cassandra Cain side-stepping a bullet AFTER it's been fired, huh?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By daak1212

@Static Shock said:

"Black Adam.

@RiseofApocalypse said:

I don't think that was insane Genis, and I also doubt it was a fully-powered blast. The same argument is made for the Surfer, who was also unable to phase Thanos with his cosmic blasts (not to mention that Surfer was also weaker at the time).   Anyway, taking an energy blast isn't the same taking physical force, no matter how you cut it. He may have taken an energy blast from a powerful cosmic being, but Thor was able to make him bleed and stagger with punches. "

Thor was warriors madness and had power gem
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FLCL1

BA
llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By llagrok
@Static Shock said:
" @llagrok: Can't remember what comic it was in, but if my memory serves me right, it was during the Infinity War. Thor was probably powered up, though (Warrior's Madness + Power Gem?). "
OH! Yeah, that would not count for regular Thor. He had the power Gem at the time and had beaten the Infinity Watch + Surfer/BRB and Dr.Strange all on his own. Hardly something regular Thor is capable of xD 

Granted, it was not the warrior madness. Odin confirmed this;  http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Warlock25-36.jpg
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Static Shock
@RiseofApocalypse: Yes, it would matter, considering Insane Genis's feats. Original Genis-Vell would only >>>> Black Adam in energy manipulation/projection. I'm referring to physical force/strength. Punches. Not energy blasts. Surfer was, in fact, weaker, if it was before being amped in Annihilation (and if he wasn't, why was he amped, then?). Even if you say the amp in Annihilation was insignificant, Surfer (like Genis) probably didn't hit Thanos with a fully-powered blast, anyway. Like I said, taking energy blasts =/= taking physical force. 

Champion (with PG), Hulk (I don't even think that was the strongest incarnation either), and Drax being stronger than Black Adam (who's already stronger than Superma) is debatable (and I'm willing to bet that the Hulk doesn't come close to Black Adam, anyway. 

The instance in reference to Thor vs. Thanos was addressed above.
llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By llagrok
@Static Shock: I dare say Champion is stronger, Drax is about equal and Hulk is far weaker. This would work well with Thanos' showings as well considering that he used his forcefields against Champion, fought Drax and seems to be well above the Hulk.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Static Shock
@daak1212: Just as I thought. But, it still doesn't kill my point.
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Xi Felix
@llagrok: 

(This was never answered for me) Did Champion actually land any his on Thanos?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Static Shock
@llagrok: Ah, so it was only the Power Gem that Thor had? Cool.

I also remember the time Thor (regular) and the Thing briefly knocked around Thanos.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Static Shock
@Xi Felix said:
" @llagrok:  (This was never answered for me) Did Champion actually land any his on Thanos? "
I remember the fight. IIRC, Champion didn't even land a blow. Thanos just tricked him into destroying his home planet.
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Xi Felix

(I meant *hits*)
Xi Felix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Xi Felix
@Static Shock: 

Thank you. That being the case, how is that a testement of his(Thanos') durability(or even speed for that matter, because I'm not under the impression Champion's speed was anything overtly considerable)?