#1 Posted by Daydream (2802 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by King Saturn (223972 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam for the win... Red Son Superman may have been ruthless... but he never took on multiple Superman level characters and owned them... 
#3 Posted by Sexy Merc (42071 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Son Superman never really did anything to make me think he can take Black Adam.

#4 Posted by Daydream (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he has taken out an entire Earth based Green Lantern Corps (including Hal) & Wonder Woman with barely any problems...
#5 Posted by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

If Black Adam could do the things Red Son could do, he would rule the world.
#6 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado said:
" If Black Adam could do the things Red Son could do, he would rule the world. "
woohoo for bad logic.
#7 Posted by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut:
Ok fine. Red Son wins because he is faster. Black Adam isn't fast enough to end all accidents on Earth, or quickly count every human being.
#8 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado said:
" @the human Juggernaut: Ok fine. Red Son wins because he is faster. Black Adam isn't fast enough to end all accidents on Earth, or quickly count every human being. "
black adam doesn't have super senses to notice every accident, or to see lots of people to count them at once.  Neither will help in a fight.
#9 Posted by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut:
He doesn't just notice every accident on Earth happening, he is fast enough to fly around stoping them all. This would help him in a fight a whole lot, since he could punch Black Adam in the balls 1000 times before he knows what's happening.
#10 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

I say BA

#11 Posted by mysticboy (673 posts) - - Show Bio

BA

#12 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

You know I found it rather strange that one of the villans that appeared in the comic was Doomsday. Yet nothing was said of how he was handled, Red Son Superman also fought the Bizarro to a stand-still until he used his no heat vision on Supes and left on his own occurd. So BA wins in this match, my opinion.
#13 Posted by Random Bucket (539 posts) - - Show Bio

BA  
@CylonDorado said:

" @the human Juggernaut: He doesn't just notice every accident on Earth happening, he is fast enough to fly around stoping them all. This would help him in a fight a whole lot, since he could punch Black Adam in the balls 1000 times before he knows what's happening. "
BA is probably just as fast he can fly much faster than the speed of light just like Red Son
#14 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
@CylonDorado said:
" @the human Juggernaut: He doesn't just notice every accident on Earth happening, he is fast enough to fly around stoping them all. This would help him in a fight a whole lot, since he could punch Black Adam in the balls 1000 times before he knows what's happening. "
BA
#15 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Black Adam for the win... Red Son Superman may have been ruthless... but he never took on multiple Superman level characters and owned them...  "

You know I saw Doomsday in Red Son Superman, although there was never really any battle. Although like many people have stated he didn't really do anything that impressed me and made me thing he could take on BA.
#16 Posted by Suggs44 (567 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Black Adam for the win... Red Son Superman may have been ruthless... but he never took on multiple Superman level characters and owned them...  "
#17 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

superman red son easily, hes more powerful than current superman who could stalemate black adam because of his magic pre war arc. Hes got the speed on many times faster, 10 times the speed of thought and hed kill him rather quickly.

#18 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by HerrMythology (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam would more than likely win. kryptonians have a weakness to magic, and Black Adams powers are magically endowed. Red Son maybe able to do the whole Superman deal, but he's no match for Black Adam. Especially considering that Black Adam has been in the superhuman business long before red son's parent's, parent's were even being thought of. Red Son can't match a veteran immortal like Black Adam.

#20 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Kal in Red Son, especially if it's his eldest version. He was shown taking on the entire GL Corps, all his past villains as well as Diana and the Amazons. Albeit, we would just have to assume his villains would be near exact representations of the Earth 1 continuity considering they were featless.

#21 Posted by logy5000 (5709 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read red son. I'll put that on my reading list.

#22 Posted by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam, maybe

#23 Posted by New_World_Order (12899 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump