• 168 results
Ktyure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ktyure

Both are incredibly strong. Who would win in a no holds bar fight?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

Black Adam

M

Avatar image for the_reverend_jim
The Reverend Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The Reverend Jim

Black Adam, he's just like Captain Marvel but older and nastier, and I think we've already said Cap. would beat Sups.

Alex Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Alex Prime

Methos says:

"Black Adam M"

adam

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

superman, hands down!

Silas Burr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Silas Burr

Black Adam fights to win. Superman eventually finds that out the hard way.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Andferne

IDK if Supes still has his protection from magic I can see him winning this.

If not then Adam ftw.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lordraiden

supermans weakness to magic is overrated! blackadam, although he has magical abilities, is not known for them! he's a brawler, he'd just as soon as poke your eyes through your head ala psycho pirate in infinite crises or rip you in half ala 52 with terra man! supes wouldn't have too much of a prob with teth adam in the end, not saying it will be easy, but big blue all the way in the end!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hadrelius

In comics it has gone both ways with Cap Marvel and Superman. So, since Cap Marvel has beaten Black Adam on many occasions and Supes has held his own against Cap. I give the win to Superman. I believe him to be stronger and the Marvels magic makes their blows seem equal to his strength.

Silas Burr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silas Burr

I can't think of Captain Marvel ever beating Black Adam. At least not Teth. It's also been said that Black Adam is stronger than Captain Marvel. Which by extension makes him a little stronger than Superman in my opinion.

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hadrelius

Silas Burr says:

"I can't think of Captain Marvel ever beating Black Adam. At least not Teth. It's also been said that Black Adam is stronger than Captain Marvel. Which by extension makes him a little stronger than Superman in my opinion. "

I never saw anyone from the Marvel family do any feat to the degree of Superman. Why do you believe Black Adam to to be stronger?

Silas Burr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silas Burr

Because Captain Marvel has matched Superman evenly in strength numerous times, and Black Adam has been said to be stronger than Marvel.
Post Edited:2008-01-04 08:07:53

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hadrelius

I always thought of Cap Marvel on par with Wonderwoman, being that they both have the strength of the the greek gods. I've read in a couple of comics that Cap Marvel's magic gave him the edge needed to win.

And if Black Adam is stronger than Cap Marvel, it never shows.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

Silas Burr says:

"Because Captain Marvel has matched Superman evenly in strength numerous times, and Black Adam has been said to be stronger than Marvel.
Post Edited:2008-01-04 08:07:53"

It is said that black adam is stronger than marvel? it's always good to have some proof to back things up, it's really pointless just saying it is said to be the case! that really doesn't mean anything!

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By warlock360

Black Adam

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

Black Adam for the win. He has fought the entire JLA to a standstill.

Silas Burr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silas Burr

Alpha says:

"I always thought of Cap Marvel on par with Wonderwoman, being that they both have the strength of the the greek gods. I've read in a couple of comics that Cap Marvel's magic gave him the edge needed to win. And if Black Adam is stronger than Cap Marvel, it never shows. "

It shows sometimes. When they were both in the JSA Captain Marvel tried to restrain Adam and Adam bulled through it and left Marvel dazed. When the team asked if Marvel was alright he told them that he'd forgotten how strong Adam was. And when Superman and Black Adam fought briefly in the Villains United crossover Superman notes after getting hit by him that Black Adam is even stronger than Captain Marvel.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By speedlgt

I say superman wins its seems to me that he while he always fights Captain marvel to standstill supes is always holding back and marvel is going all out. If superman can somehow beat superboy prime I think he can beat black adam. Really Good fight though!

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#19  Edited By Supreme Marvel

speedlgt says:

"I say superman wins its seems to me that he while he always fights Captain marvel to standstill supes is always holding back and marvel is going all out. If superman can somehow beat superboy prime I think he can beat black adam. Really Good fight though!"

Cap doesn't always go all out, there are not a lot that i can say he does. Maybe against Spectre.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn

Black Adam tears Supes to pieces !

Oceana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Oceana

I think Black Adam would win. He has the skills and is willing to kill. His magic source could also be a major advantage against Superman.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Barry Flash

Yeah, i'm saying Black Adam, he's just too gruesome. I mean, if it came to a life or death situation he'd just rip Superman apart.

Superman is too stupid to do that. He'd go easy on him and be like "I don't want to hurt you".

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Oceana says:

"I think Black Adam would win. He has the skills and is willing to kill. His magic source could also be a major advantage against Superman."

but he doesn't know any Magic, neither Billy. So that won't be much of a factor here. But he does have the Wisdom of Zehuti. But am gonna go with Superman. Billy did beat Black Adam as well like.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Supreme Marvel

lordraiden says:

"superman, hands down!"

Thats not being serious though^^^^

its not hands down, it will be a close fight.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By lordraiden

Barry Flash says:

"Yeah, i'm saying Black Adam, he's just too gruesome. I mean, if it came to a life or death situation he'd just rip Superman apart. Superman is too stupid to do that. He'd go easy on him and be like "I don't want to hurt you"."

although black adam is very strong, he is in no way strong enough to rip superman in half! that is very over the top and a good laugh! superman has taken on much stronger types and come out on top! if i remember correctly, BA barely tickled superboy-prime in infinite crises and superman did a hell of alot better agains prime that BA! I got no probs with people going for BA for the win, but BA tearing superman in half, beating the crap outta him! come on, are you serious?

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Barry Flash

lordraiden says:

"Barry Flash says:
"Yeah, i'm saying Black Adam, he's just too gruesome. I mean, if it came to a life or death situation he'd just rip Superman apart. Superman is too stupid to do that. He'd go easy on him and be like "I don't want to hurt you"."

although black adam is very strong, he is in no way strong enough to rip superman in half! that is very over the top and a good laugh! superman has taken on much stronger types and come out on top! if i remember correctly, BA barely tickled superboy-prime in infinite crises and superman did a hell of alot better agains prime that BA! I got no probs with people going for BA for the win, but BA tearing superman in half, beating the crap outta him! come on, are you serious? "

Yeah i didn't actually say 'Rip him in half' But okay, he could get some serious hits in before Superman would get serious.

But i see what you're saying.

Yeah Superman would easily win IF he was really pi*d off. So hopefully he's just been fired or something just before the fight takes place.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Supreme Marvel

I thin it will come down to the wire with them and Superman will just win it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn

I think Black Adam wins period. Superman is great but he doesnt have the hreat to kill like BA. I just see BA putting Superman out

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By lordraiden

Supreme Marvel says:

"lordraiden says:
"superman, hands down!"
Thats not being serious though^^^^ its not hands down, it will be a close fight."

Yeah, it would be an awsome and very close fight, I was refering to the win, for the hands down! didn't say it was going to be easy! I just don't have any doubt that supes can take down adam, no matter how hard fought it would be! and superman doesn't need the threat to kill like BA, that's what makes him superman, just because someone has the intention to kill, doesn't make them stronger, smarter or better! superman has done just fine without the intent to ever kill and has more high end showing feats than any other character I know off!

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Supreme Marvel

lordraiden says:

"Supreme Marvel says:
"lordraiden says:
"superman, hands down!"
Thats not being serious though^^^^ its not hands down, it will be a close fight."

Yeah, it would be an awsome and very close fight, I was refering to the win, for the hands down! didn't say it was going to be easy! I just don't have any doubt that supes can take down adam, no matter how hard fought it would be! and superman doesn't need the threat to kill like BA, that's what makes him superman, just because someone has the intention to kill, doesn't make them stronger, smarter or better! superman has done just fine without the intent to ever kill and has more high end showing feats than any other character I know off!"

1. i totally gree on the "superman doesn't need the threat to kill like BA, that's what makes him superman, just because someone has the intention to kill, doesn't make them stronger, smarter or better!".

2. Superman is 1 of the three so he would have more information on him. Black Adam is a sort-of bad guy, so they don't peraid BA around.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kuchiku

trrrrue!!

Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sasuke

I'm sorry but Adam would kicks sups ass

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hadrelius

kuchiku says:

"trrrrue!!"

Not trrrue!!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hadrelius

ulitmateninjagaidenx says:

"did superman and black adam fight in the comics? anyways i say black adam would win."

Yes. Just recently during the Infinite Crisis. No victor.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

did superman and black adam fight in the comics? anyways i say black adam would win.

Avatar image for doctor_brimstone
Doctor Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Doctor Brimstone

They tussled in a recent Superman comic, and Superman thinks to himself that he doesn't have to hold back with Adam. BA still seems to get the best of Superman, and he's not trying for a kill either at the time. I say BA is probably stronger and a better fighter... plus the magical factor and the wisdom of Zehuti... A battle of Titans, but ultimately the alien falls!

WavyFLATLINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WavyFLATLINE

I recently read WW III and I'd have to say Black Adam should win.

-WavyFLATLINE

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By lordraiden

It amazes me how so many people have lost faith with superman and his abilities and who he is and what he stands for! it seems to me that people pick more aggressive characters just because there willing to do things that supes wouldn't! there's a difference between wouldn't and can't!

Hadrelius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hadrelius

lordraiden says:

"It amazes me how so many people have lost faith with superman and his abilities and who he is and what he stands for! it seems to me that people pick more aggressive characters just because there willing to do things that supes wouldn't! there's a difference between wouldn't and can't! "

Exactly. Just because your willing to kill doesn't mean you have the power to do it. Black Adam isn't stronger than Supes. Not sure why others are saying this. The only way he holds his own is because of the magic. And in the recent comic, Superman never began to use his full strength. Black Adam turned his back and Supes stopped. Superman constantly holds back, even against characters as strong as he is (except for Doomsday). And he's faster. Black Adam and Cap Marvel are on par with Wonderwoman. They are powered by similar Gods.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kuchiku

black adam

Doctor Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Doctor Brimstone

In that comic, Supes thinks to himself that he's lucky that now when he's most angry, he's fortunate to be fighting someone with whom he doesn't have to hold back. In one panel, he's not able to even restrain Adam, who seems too shake him off without too much effort. Again, Adam doesn't appear to be going all out either, and seems to have a slight edge. Granted; here's a huge BA fan.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Didn't Superman already beat Black Adam once? I'm pretty sure he's faster then BA is anyways.

Doctor Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Doctor Brimstone

Assuming that Superman and Adam are somewhere close in power (there's obviously a lot of disagreement), I think BA has a significant edge because of Superman's various weaknesses coupled with the wisdom of Zehuti... BA can simply KNOW things he needs to with this power. For instance, where some kryptonite is, or a source or magic... And is there normal sunlight at the Rock of Eternity, where BA could transport them? Martian Manhunter didn't seem to be too much trouble for our man in black, and Superman has stated that MM is one of the few on earth he wouldn't want to face. It's worth noting that BA is supposed to be more powerful than Captain Marvel was, (at least before taking on the role of Shazam) because Marvel shares his power with the other Marvels, and he and the Kryptonian have squared off as seeming equals in the past.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LubeMan

Doctor Brimstone says:

"Assuming that Superman and Adam are somewhere close in power (there's obviously a lot of disagreement), I think BA has a significant edge because of Superman's various weaknesses coupled with the wisdom of Zehuti... BA can simply KNOW things he needs to with this power. For instance, where some kryptonite is, or a source or magic... And is there normal sunlight at the Rock of Eternity, where BA could transport them? Martian Manhunter didn't seem to be too much trouble for our man in black, and Superman has stated that MM is one of the few on earth he wouldn't want to face. It's worth noting that BA is supposed to be more powerful than Captain Marvel was, (at least before taking on the role of Shazam) because Marvel shares his power with the other Marvels, and he and the Kryptonian have squared off as seeming equals in the past. "

Unfortunately, it's DC's editing and bad writing that don't show martian manhunters true potential. you only hear bout it in panels when someone like supes mentions it! and superman wasn't around during WWIII, otherwise, there wouldn't have been WWIII! and if BA had all that wisdom, then he wouldn't have massacred that nation and tried to take down most of the DCU! just cause you have all these abilities, ie wisdom of so and so, speed of so and so, doesn't mean you your known for using them all the time! if that was the case BA would be suprememe and no one would stop him!

Silas Burr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Silas Burr

Alpha says:

Exactly. Just because your willing to kill doesn't mean you have the power to do it. Black Adam isn't stronger than Supes. Not sure why others are saying this.
Silas Burr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Silas Burr

Alpha says:

Black Adam isn't stronger than Supes. Not sure why others are saying this.

Because Superman and Captain Marvel have tested their strengths against each other and proved equal. Superman has acknowledged that Adam is even stronger than Marvel. If Black Adam is stronger than Marvel then he's by extension stronger than Marvel's equal.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#48  Edited By Darkchild

gotta love it when Supes dont care when hes pounding on certain people

Doctor Brimstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Doctor Brimstone

Keep in mind that subsequent panels show that BA is totally unharmed by this blow and goes on toss Superman around. SM can't even restrain him.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

This battle is simple, thy are both equal in terms of strength, speed in other words physical attributes. So who has the advantage? There are two important elements in this fight, one:magic, Adam has it and Supes is vulnerable to it. Two: Adam is a warrior, trained in the killing arts, so it comes down to this: two physically equal combatants, but one is a skilled fighter, the other is not. So use logic and think who will win, Adam can easily attack weak points in his anatomy to neutralize Supes, for example can Supes fight one handed,because Adam can easily use his skills to break his arms or whatever he thinks necessary.