Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Super_SoldierXII said:
@the human Juggernaut said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Heart says Superman, head says Black Adam.

why?

Because though I believe Black Adam is slightly more powerful than Supes, and thus my rational mind tells me he should take this, Superman is the embodiment of pure heroism. Superman seems fueled by pure heart and overcomes incredible adversity when given cause. Superman will always be the eternal hero that has near endless reserves when push comes to shove. He cranks the dial to 11 only when he is the apparent underdog and remarkably, gets the job done.

that statement is utterly meaningless

The psychology of the character in question is not meaningless in measuring success in battle. Heart and character has a heck of a lot to do in struggles of every variety. Some characters have it. Some don't. Both Superman and Batman have it in spades. The good writers have always been able to tap into that about these characters. And that plays a big role in their status as sustained icons in the world of comicbook superheroes.   In a battle wherein two adversaries are fairly evenly matched, ones strength of character and heart come into play. And it just so happens that Superman has a heck of a lot more, and digs a lot deeper, than Black Adam.  If that is meaningless to you then fine. Speaks volumes.
I guess you've never read any comics where superman is taken out instantly for plot purposes? In a battle thread where this is no writer how big his "heart" is (and black adam is tougher than superman mentally anyway so once again the point is moot) is meaningless since it depends totally on the plot.
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

why?

Because though I believe Black Adam is slightly more powerful than Supes, and thus my rational mind tells me he should take this, Superman is the embodiment of pure heroism. Superman seems fueled by pure heart and overcomes incredible adversity when given cause. Superman will always be the eternal hero that has near endless reserves when push comes to shove. He cranks the dial to 11 only when he is the apparent underdog and remarkably, gets the job done.

The psychology of the character in question is not meaningless in measuring success in battle. Heart and character has a heck of a lot to do in struggles of every variety. Some characters have it. Some don't. Both Superman and Batman have it in spades. The good writers have always been able to tap into that about these characters. And that plays a big role in their status as sustained icons in the world of comicbook superheroes.   In a battle wherein two adversaries are fairly evenly matched, ones strength of character and heart come into play. And it just so happens that Superman has a heck of a lot more, and digs a lot deeper, than Black Adam.  If that is meaningless to you then fine. Speaks volumes.

I guess you've never read any comics where superman is taken out instantly for plot purposes? In a battle thread where this is no writer how big his "heart" is (and black adam is tougher than superman mentally anyway so once again the point is moot) is meaningless since it depends totally on the plot.

Stop guessing. You're bad at it. I'm talking about the ethos of the character in general. Not talking about plot induced stupidity. Obviously. 

And BA being tougher than Superman mentally is your opinion. And unless you can substantiate said opinion, it is, to coin a phrase, meaningless. Superman fought an unstoppable foe to the death without giving ground or letting up. That's heart. That's mental toughness.  And that is not meaningless in a battle. So I disagree. Superman is more mentally tough than Black Adam. That's my opinion. If you find it as equally meaningless as I find yours then we definitely agree on something here.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#203  Edited By Saren
@Hohenheim_of_light said:
Adam was running at mach 500, and that was while Jay Garrick was sapping the speed from him.  
yes. No where was it stated that it was his absolute limit he could ever possibly achieve. Also, captain marvel can fly faster than light. Anything Marvel can do, Adam can do better.
It stated that Adam's strength was flagging at Mach 500. And Post-COIE Captain Marvel cannot fly faster than light.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By subzeroprime

Superman is severely weakened and incapacitated when he is stricken by lightning or exposed to high voltage levels of electricity. This has been one of captain Marvels most effective offensive weapons against Superman, and so it was theorized that this weakness was due to his weakness to magic, however characters like Livewire who have no magical ability have been shown to cause Superman serious injury with electricity of no magical source.  that's what the vine says about supermans weakness to magic.  Now think about Black Adam who is the most ruhtless charactter in DC as compared to Captain Marvel.  You guys honestly think Black Adam wont take adavatage of the lightning?  and all of adams punches are dabbed with magic, he'll literally beat him to death.... as for the speed, Black Adam doesn't cap at mach 500 when running, he can go faster and he even says it becuase flash was speed stealing from him.  and please don't say superman can dodge the lightning, he really CANNOT. the lightning hit THE FLASH

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Saren
@subzeroprime said:

Superman is severely weakened and incapacitated when he is stricken by lightning or exposed to high voltage levels of electricity.   

What? Says who? In Hush, he was hit with the power grid of the entire city and it only stunned him for a few seconds. 

This has been one of captain Marvels most effective offensive weapons against Superman, and so it was theorized that this weakness was due to his weakness to magic.  

He does not have a weakness to magic. He is simply not invulnerable to it. A common misconception.  

Now think about Black Adam who is the most ruhtless charactter in DC as compared to Captain Marvel. 

Adam isn't even close to being the most ruthless character in DC. 

You guys honestly think Black Adam wont take adavatage of the lightning?  

Doesn't really matter, since Superman is faster than the lightning. Yes, he is. He's pissed, remember. He's not holding back.  

and all of adams punches are dabbed with magic, he'll literally beat him to death....  

Now if only he could actually land a punch.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By subzeroprime
@CitizenBane: says who? well sir it's on this very website that you are on. type in superman and go to his weaknesses and then argue that point.  and again he has a weakness to magic its not a commom misconception, superman is weak against magic.  and if doomsday could land punches on superman i really doubt adam will have trouble...LOL
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Saren
@subzeroprime said:
@CitizenBane: says who? well sir it's on this very website that you are on. type in superman and go to his weaknesses and then argue that point.  and again he has a weakness to magic its not a commom misconception, superman is weak against magic.  and if doomsday could land punches on superman i really doubt adam will have trouble...LOL
Do you know there's a difference between a weakness and a vulnerability? Saying Superman is weak against magic is like saying Batman is weak against getting punched in the face. Superman is vulnerable to magic. Doesn't mean anyone with magic can KO him. And don't even attempt to argue about that Doomsday fight. I can post scans of Superman owning Doomsday and vibrating so fast that he went right through Doomsday's punches.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By subzeroprime

no superman really is weak against magic lmao. well if you can post those scans can't i post scans of doomsday hitting superman?  i recall superman DYING

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Saren
@subzeroprime said:
no superman really is weak against magic lmao.   
Well, sure. If you say so, I guess that makes it true. 

well if you can post those scans can't i post scans of doomsday hitting superman?  i recall superman DYING  
Go right ahead. I seem to recall Doomsday dying around the same time. Then I recall him coming back and getting flung to the end of time by Supes and Waverider. Then I recall him coming back and getting shoved into the JLA teleporter by Supes and split into four pieces. Then I recall him coming back and not being able to land even a single punch on Supes, who then handed him his ass on a silver platter.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By subzeroprime

calm down sir, fact of the matter is doomsday landed punches on him then that means adam can land punches on him. why again do you think superman can win against a character who surpasses him in every category and has magic?

subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By subzeroprime

and i'm just wondering why are you not understanding he's weak to magic?  it's not cause i say so, it because EVERYONE knows so. did you go read supermans bio on THIS VERY WEBSITE?  or are you too big of a douche?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By jashro44
@subzeroprime: Doomsday actually has some decent speed feats and black adam doesn't surpass superman in every category. Yes magic is an upper hand on superman but it doesn't weaken him just hurts him more than a regular attack hence its not a "weakness" since it doesn't actually weaken him.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Saren
@subzeroprime said:
calm down sir, fact of the matter is doomsday landed punches on him then that means adam can land punches on him. why again do you think superman can win against a character who surpasses him in every category and has magic?
Superman is stronger, faster, smarter, and more powerful in every way. Plus he has the feats to prove it. The question, why do you think a guy who's beaten in every category except magic stands a chance against Superman?

and i'm just wondering why are you not understanding he's weak to magic?  it's not cause i say so, it because EVERYONE knows so. did you go read supermans bio on THIS VERY WEBSITE?  or are you too big of a douche?
Because he's not? Have you even read Superman or JLA? He's beaten plenty of villains with magic, and defeated Captain Marvel as well. Do you realize the bio section on ComicVine is not canon? Maybe if you actually bothered to read Superman, you'd have a clue what you're talking about. And that kind of language is not allowed on CV. Read the rules.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By subzeroprime

Didn't superman stalemate with captain marvel?  and i'm pretty sure black adam is stronger than marvel... he doesnt need to share the power of shazam he gets his power from the egyptian gods.  the reason i think adam can win, not easily though, is because his fists that are layered with magics will have a bonus effect on superman and the lightning can be his greatest weapon on superman.  

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Saren

He's vulnerable to magic. He's weak against kryptonite. That's the essential difference. Magic affects him just like it would affect anyone else.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By jashro44
@Enzeru said:
@CitizenBane said:
He's vulnerable to magic. He's weak against kryptonite. That's the essential difference. Magic affects him just like it would affect anyone else.
While I agree with you and also would say that he is only vulnerable to magic as everyone else is (since he doesn't have a invulnerability to it, like he does to physical damage), there are still many, many different interpretations. Sometimes he is weak against magic, sometimes he can handle it quite well.

Depends from writer to writer and I would say that even the writers can't keep track of their own inventions, since there are so many different takes on them.

No Caption Provided
Its a weakness in terms of its effective against him but it doesn't really weaken him. He has fought it before and done quite well. Taking bolts from shazam, fighting 6 gods, Empreor joker ripping his heart out and still having the strength to fight, fighting captain marvel, etc. I am sure other can provide more examples those are just the most notable. However Black Adam should win this unless superman is sun dipped.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arguing weakness versus being vulnerable is a question of semantics. The fact that it can hurt Superman makes - it is also a vulnerability wherein he is generally invulnerable to most forms of harm. 

But just because it can hurt him does not mean he will succumb.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:

@subzeroprime said:

no superman really is weak against magic lmao.   
Well, sure. If you say so, I guess that makes it true. 

well if you can post those scans can't i post scans of doomsday hitting superman?  i recall superman DYING  
Go right ahead. I seem to recall Doomsday dying around the same time. Then I recall him coming back and getting flung to the end of time by Supes and Waverider. Then I recall him coming back and getting shoved into the JLA teleporter by Supes and split into four pieces. Then I recall him coming back and not being able to land even a single punch on Supes, who then handed him his ass on a silver platter.

Well argued.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#221  Edited By Static Shock

@CitizenBane said:

Then I recall him coming back and not being able to land even a single punch on Supes, who then handed him his ass on a silver platter.

Actually, in this fight (I believe it was against Doomsday Rex), Superman was getting tagged throughout the fight. It wasn't until the end when Superman got serious and remembered to use his speed, which was the reason why Doomsday Rex couldn't tag him after that.

saintutd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By saintutd

Sun dipped and pissed = serious pain!

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

why?

Stop guessing. You're bad at it. I'm talking about the ethos of the character in general. Not talking about plot induced stupidity. Obviously.  And BA being tougher than Superman mentally is your opinion. And unless you can substantiate said opinion, it is, to coin a phrase, meaningless. Superman fought an unstoppable foe to the death without giving ground or letting up. That's heart. That's mental toughness.  And that is not meaningless in a battle. So I disagree. Superman is more mentally tough than Black Adam. That's my opinion. If you find it as equally meaningless as I find yours then we definitely agree on something here.
I don't really need to guess since you've made it obvious you haven't read very many superman comics. He gets knocked out beaten up routinely.  And read WWIII, or anything with black adam it if you want to see how mentally tough he is.
weakness to magic aside, if he had so much heart he would have just fought through that right? there are hundreds of other examples, but there is no need to post them. What you said is completely meaningless. 
weakness to magic aside, if he had so much heart he would have just fought through that right? there are hundreds of other examples, but there is no need to post them. What you said is completely meaningless. 
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CitizenBane said:
@Hohenheim_of_light said:
Adam was running at mach 500, and that was while Jay Garrick was sapping the speed from him.  
yes. No where was it stated that it was his absolute limit he could ever possibly achieve. Also, captain marvel can fly faster than light. Anything Marvel can do, Adam can do better.
It stated that Adam's strength was flagging at Mach 500. And Post-COIE Captain Marvel cannot fly faster than light.
yes, he can. That's one method he uses to get to the rock of eternity.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

why?

Stop guessing. You're bad at it. I'm talking about the ethos of the character in general. Not talking about plot induced stupidity. Obviously.  And BA being tougher than Superman mentally is your opinion. And unless you can substantiate said opinion, it is, to coin a phrase, meaningless. Superman fought an unstoppable foe to the death without giving ground or letting up. That's heart. That's mental toughness.  And that is not meaningless in a battle. So I disagree. Superman is more mentally tough than Black Adam. That's my opinion. If you find it as equally meaningless as I find yours then we definitely agree on something here.

I don't really need to guess since you've made it obvious you haven't read very many superman comics. He gets knocked out beaten up routinely.  And read WWIII, or anything with black adam it if you want to see how mentally tough he is.

I see in your responses that you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about and are missing my point entirely. I am not saying Superman is unbeatable. Please point out where I said that. I never said Superman, in all his thousands of appearances, as never been KO'd or beaten. Please point out where I said that. That's right, I never did. I never even intimated it. You're jumping to completely baseless conclusions. 

A character is limited to to his physical capabilities. I never disputed this either. One can have all the heart and determination one wants, but if he were to step into the Octagon without ability, he's getting knocked the f out. However, if the bloke's a chicken sh_t with little to no fight in him, then he probably wouldn't even swing a single blow. Conversely, if he has heart, courage and determination then he would definitely not go down without a fight. Heck, he might let the bloke break his arm before tapping out.  

Superman is that type of oponent. Especially with enough at stake. He wouldn't tap. He's also selfless whereas Black Adam is all about himself. That includes self preservation. So I seriously doubt he's anywhere near as committed as Superman in battle.

So ya, Superman's character has heart. He's the epitomy of all that is considered 'heroic'. And this character gives him an incredible edge. It matters. Kind of like Batman being clever and gritty gives him an incredible edge against oponents far more powerful than he.  It matters. If you find it meaningless than that is your perogative and I'll leave you to it.

And in the OP's stipulation, Superman in enraged and has been pushed to the limits of tolerance. He seems willing to take a life and is sunsoaked to boot. That kind of Superman is scary as hell. A different creature altogether. And again, his power has been amped by we don't know how long soaking in a yellow sun. Black Adam's in serious trouble I believe.
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#226  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

I think even if hes amped BA could still take him in a close fight.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By ssejllenrad

To people saying Supes is not weak to magic and that he's just as susceptible as anyone else... Why is it that Supes was given a hard beating by Atlas and yet Steel beat that red riding hood in steroids back in war of supermen? I'm willing to bet it ain't PIS.

As for this fight, sundipped and not holding back, I may give it to Supes. Without any amp, BA would eat him alive.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Saren

That's Supes threatening the element giants, who are stuffed to the brim with magic. They backed off when he threatened to destroy them.

subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By subzeroprime

black adam crushes him

subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By subzeroprime

and how is adam selfish... the man started world war 3 in the name of avenging his family.  he is the ruler of a country, i wouldn't say he's selfish at all

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Saren
@subzeroprime said:
and how is adam selfish... the man started world war 3 in the name of avenging his family.  he is the ruler of a country, i wouldn't say he's selfish at all
Slaughtering an entire nation of innocent people just because you're pissed isn't selfish? It's borderline insane. 

black adam crushes him  
No. Read above.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By subzeroprime

First off, Adam talking to Captain Marvel about why he fights.
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6783/bamarvel11kd.jpg

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/2579/bamarvel23fz.jpg

Captain Marvel talking to Teth Adam in ancient Egypt.
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/3330/baattitude29iy.jpg 

how is that selfish you tool?  and you answered you own question..... he was borderline insane, how does that make one selfish????? wtf

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subzeroprime
Adam is concerned only with himself. Vengeance is entirely self centered. He cares only about number one, how number one feels and what number one wants. Mass murder is, in a word, evil. Not the sign of one who cares for the well being of others. 

And you've been flagged. Not very ingenuous referring to other Viners as 'tools'. Read the rules of conduct.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By subzeroprime

did you read the scans i posted????????????????????????????????????? i actually dont understand how you can say he's selfish. read the scans ffs

subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By subzeroprime
@Super_SoldierXII@Super_SoldierXII said:
@subzeroprime: Adam is concerned only with himself. Vengeance is entirely self centered. He cares only about number one, how number one feels and what number one wants. Mass murder is, in a word, evil. Not the sign of one who cares for the well being of others.  And you've been flagged. Not very ingenuous referring to other Viners as 'tools'. Read the rules of conduct.
cool story bro.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subzeroprime said:

@subzeroprime: Adam is concerned only with himself. Vengeance is entirely self centered. He cares only about number one, how number one feels and what number one wants. Mass murder is, in a word, evil. Not the sign of one who cares for the well being of others.  And you've been flagged. Not very ingenuous referring to other Viners as 'tools'. Read the rules of conduct.

cool story bro.

Thanks. I thought so. And I'm really not your bro.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By subzeroprime
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@subzeroprime said:

cool story bro.

so i'm willing to bet you read the scans and realized that he's not selfish, hence the reason you chose not answer? and calm down buddy
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subzeroprime said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@subzeroprime said:

cool story bro.

so i'm willing to bet you read the scans and realized that he's not selfish, hence the reason you chose not answer? and calm down buddy

Oh I'm very calm thanks.  Your lack of tact just got you off on the wrong foot with those of us who enjoy friendly debates, free of derogatory and childish name calling is all. I hadn't called someone a tool since junior high... or was it elementary school? So if you're still in either of those grades, consider yourself forgiven. If not... perhaps a little introspection will do ya some good.

And yes, I know of those scans. Black Adam's sense of morality is extremely twisted... and what he purports in those scans is far from excusing his many atrocities. Actions speak louder than words. His actions prove it's really not about the greater good. It's a crusade. All I read was "I've killed countless thousands, wreaked violence and pain to countless more, to ensure none suffer as I SUFFERED, MY FAMILY SUFFERED, MY PEOPLE SUFFERED" in short, my, my, my ... I'm silly enough to think I can eradicate suffering by inflicting it on others.  

Your scans prove that Black Adam is indeed extremely self-absorbed and in need of years and years of therapy.  

"And now, I don't have a home to go to". Poor me. His perverse and distorted sense of loss has twisted him and created a tyrant. I think the Wizard got it right from the getgo. And the writer was trying to make it all, and all atrocities he's wrought, sound very palatable in an attempt to sell Adam as a 'good guy'. Mhmm. 
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By subzeroprime

ok so calling some one a  tool greatly offends you man, no need to cry.  dont comment on this.  and as for the fact idk how you can possibly see him as selfish when he gave his wife the powers of isis, gave a portion of his power to her brother i literally fail to understand where you can see him as selfish. but i cant change you opinion of that so stop commenting on him being selfish it doesnt matter in this fight, so my question is who do you think actually wins this fight?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#241  Edited By Static Shock

@CitizenBane said:

That's Supes threatening the element giants, who are stuffed to the brim with magic. They backed off when he threatened to destroy them.

I remember this showing. Those beings disappeared into the thin air after he threatened them.

@subzeroprime said:

ok so calling some one a tool greatly offends you man, no need to cry. dont comment on this.

I'll comment it for him. Calling someone a tool on these boards is considered offensive and will not be tolerated here. Do you understand?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#242  Edited By MrDirector786
@CitizenBane said:
My favorite part about this scan is that it's drawn by Jim Lee. :P
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subzeroprime said:

ok so calling some one a  tool greatly offends you man, no need to cry.  dont comment on this.  and as for the fact idk how you can possibly see him as selfish when he gave his wife the powers of isis, gave a portion of his power to her brother i literally fail to understand where you can see him as selfish. but i cant change you opinion of that so stop commenting on him being selfish it doesnt matter in this fight, so my question is who do you think actually wins this fight?

Giving powers to your family members and close loved ones is not a sacrifice. It's all very self interested. Loving one's family is hardly selfless.  

You ask me not to comment because you're afraid I'll point out more fallacies in your logic in painting Black Adam out to be a selfless hero. He isn't. That's a ridiculous notion. A tragic and failed hero perhaps ... but selfless and noble? Please.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By subzeroprime
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@subzeroprime said:

Giving powers to your family members and close loved ones is not a sacrifice. It's all very self interested. Loving one's family is hardly selfless.   You ask me not to comment because you're afraid I'll point out more fallacies in your logic in painting Black Adam out to be a selfless hero. He isn't. That's a ridiculous notion. A tragic and failed hero perhaps ... but selfless and noble? Please.
no i said not to comment because no matter what your opinion will not change and you saying loving ones family is hardly selfless might be the dumbest thing ive ever heard in my life but ok.... i dont want you to comment beacuse nothing you say even supports the idea that he's selfish.... the only proof you've shown me is that he was borderline insane...goodjob supersoldier, so really youre logic is quite literally retarded.  because he's insane means he's selfish..... yet he gives his powers to a man who is not his own brother, shares the power of isis with some slave all while ruling is kingdom, yup black adam is one selfish bastard.  i've never once suggested he's noble..... in fact i've said he's ruthless. so PLEASE do not comment on wether he's selfish or selfless i really dont care because it doesnt matter in this fight and lastly you never answered the question.... does BA win or superman?
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subzeroprime said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@subzeroprime said:

Giving powers to your family members and close loved ones is not a sacrifice. It's all very self interested. Loving one's family is hardly selfless.   You ask me not to comment because you're afraid I'll point out more fallacies in your logic in painting Black Adam out to be a selfless hero. He isn't. That's a ridiculous notion. A tragic and failed hero perhaps ... but selfless and noble? Please.

no i said not to comment because no matter what your opinion will not change and you saying loving ones family is hardly selfless might be the dumbest thing ive ever heard in my life but ok.... i dont want you to comment beacuse nothing you say even supports the idea that he's selfish.... the only proof you've shown me is that he was borderline insane...goodjob supersoldier, so really youre logic is quite literally retarded.  because he's insane means he's selfish..... yet he gives his powers to a man who is not his own brother, shares the power of isis with some slave all while ruling is kingdom, yup black adam is one selfish bastard.  i've never once suggested he's noble..... in fact i've said he's ruthless. so PLEASE do not comment on wether he's selfish or selfless i really dont care because it doesnt matter in this fight and lastly you never answered the question.... does BA win or superman?

Sacrificing for family and loved ones is no sacrifice at all as the pain in losing them supercedes the joy implicit in a life without them. It's not selfless. It's part and parcel to self-preservation. It's very, very basic psychology 101 actually. But you not willing, or able, to grasp that makes sense given your natural predisposition in debating thus far. And selflessness is a noble act. So nobility is implicit in this particular virtue.

Given the OP's stipulations, Superman wins this. Sunsoaked and bloodlusted. He wins.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subzeroprime said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@subzeroprime said:

Listen. I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. I tried to continue debating with you but you are unable to desist in using insulting language to belittle in hopes you are impressing a valid point. I flagged you again as 'retarded' is another one of those derogatory words that degrades a minority. No better than other derogatory words used when insulting other minoritys.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By subzeroprime
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@subzeroprime said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@subzeroprime said:

Listen. I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. I tried to continue debating with you but you are unable to desist in using insulting language to belittle in hopes you are impressing a valid point. I flagged you again as 'retarded' is another one of those derogatory words that degrades a minority. No better than other derogatory words used when insulting other minoritys.
for the love of god man, i really dont think either of us are going to change our views.... and why does the word retarded upset you?? am ii allowed to say what the hell or are you going to flag me for that too?  and i think the conditions were if superman is that mad, not sun dipped
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Saren
@subzeroprime said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@subzeroprime said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@subzeroprime said:

for the love of god man, i really dont think either of us are going to change our views.... and why does the word retarded upset you?? am ii allowed to say what the hell or are you going to flag me for that too?  and i think the conditions were if superman is that mad, not sun dipped
Check the video. He's smack dab in front of the sun.
subzeroprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By subzeroprime
@CitizenBane said:
@subzeroprime said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@subzeroprime said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@subzeroprime said:

"PPS: Just so people understant this fight is between Superman (pissed off like in the video)" 
check the topic next time.  he doesn't sasy that superman is sun amped or dipped, he just says he's pissed off like this
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Saren
@subzeroprime said:
@CitizenBane said:
@subzeroprime said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@subzeroprime said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

@subzeroprime said:

"PPS: Just so people understant this fight is between Superman (pissed off like in the video)" check the topic next time.  he doesn't sasy that superman is sun amped or dipped, he just says he's pissed off like this
And it also says Black Adam's WW3 showings are ruled out. So what on earth are you using to justify BA winning? Post scans of any non-WW3 feats that put Adam on Supes' level of strength or speed.