#1 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's say Superman is this pissed off 
 
  
   
Do you guys think he could actualy  do that to BA ?  
 
PS. How in the world is Superman able to hear Diana scream if he was in space ?  
This game already smells fishy to me. But i have to say i love the Shazam! part. 
 
PPS: Just so people understant this fight is between Superman (pissed off like in the video) vs BA (not the WW3 Black Adam of course).
#2 Posted by velle37 (6043 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Supes could do that to BA. I saw this promo a couple of days ago. Graphics are nice though.
#3 Posted by whacknasty (5606 posts) - - Show Bio

Reaaalllly nice looking. I hope the actual game play looks close at least... 
 
Actually, I hope I get a ps3 so I can actually play this at all... 
 
On topic, I don't know how angry Supes was during the only panels I've seen him and Black Adam in, but if Supes is angry enough to actually heat vision someones head in hopes of melting it off, then he may be able to even things up with BA

#4 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

I think superman was sun amped wasn't he? if he was then yes I do think he could do this
#5 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam wins. SuperMan already attacked Adam once while he was pissed off, and Adam did well, despite the fact that he had no intention of fighting SuperMan. Adam wins. 

#6 Posted by whacknasty (5606 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" Black Adam wins. SuperMan already attacked Adam once while he was pissed off, and Adam did well, despite the fact that he had no intention of fighting SuperMan. Adam wins.  "
Was his pissed off to the same degree as in this trailer?  It looked like Diana had just been killed simply  to lure him back to Earth... 
 
@Thor's hammmer:
 it did look like he was pretty close to the sun, so if he had been there during this whole war, maybe he had been charging up a bit, I missed that before!
#7 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty: 
 
I think thats why he was in his "self imposed exile" trying to gain more power
#8 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@whacknasty said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" Black Adam wins. SuperMan already attacked Adam once while he was pissed off, and Adam did well, despite the fact that he had no intention of fighting SuperMan. Adam wins.  "
Was his pissed off to the same degree as in this trailer?  It looked like Diana had just been killed simply  to lure him back to Earth...   
It would make no difference. In the comics, SuperMan would never be able to take punches from Adam the way he did in that trailer unless he was sun dipped. 
#9 Posted by ComicStooge (12050 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW...that trailer is...AWESOME!

#10 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467: 
 
but he was just chillen out by the sun so maybe he was sun amped
#11 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thor's hammmer said:
" @Silver2467:  but he was just chillen out by the sun so maybe he was sun amped "
That is a possibility. 
#12 Edited by ComicMan24 (147042 posts) - - Show Bio

It is possible that in the video his powers were amplified by the exposure to the sun. But normally I think Black Adam wins.

#13 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know. A sun-dipped, blood-lusted Superman? That sounds like a dangerous combo to me.

Moderator
#14 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

He was obviously sun-dipped. If you combined it with his anger...ouch. 
=/

#15 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

BTW, Flash was really slow in that trailer. 
=[

#16 Posted by Ms. Omega (4404 posts) - - Show Bio
Shazam! Never get tired of seeing that :)
#17 Posted by Mellosassymel (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam stomps him into the ground Supes is no match for him at all.

#18 Posted by Superguy1591 (2734 posts) - - Show Bio

One would think Adam's magic would give Superman trouble. 

#19 Posted by emerald_lamp_2814 (630 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superguy1591 said:
"One would think Adam's magic would give Superman trouble.  "

indeed 
#20 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Superman's sundipped on that one. Just sun-amped. I don't think he could do that though. Not unless he's on OWAW level sundipped.

#21 Posted by Suggs44 (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman ftw. He's a very dangerous person when he cuts loose.

#22 Posted by MrDirector786 (43414 posts) - - Show Bio

That trailer was awesome. But I doubt Superman would really be able to do that to Adam.

#23 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Suggs44 said:

" Superman ftw. He's a very dangerous person when he cuts loose. "

 BA ftw. He's a very dangerous person when he cuts loose.        
#24 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes has the power to take out Adam if he had too! Supes is always holding back...even against ppl like Black Adam. He just doesnt have to hold back so much against him. I remember reading 1 comic where Supes was actting all worried about hurting ppl and when he started fighting BA he said he doesnt have to worry about holding back against him because BA can take it. 
 
Later Supes admitted even against character on that powerlevel he is still holding himself back alittle bit. 
 
Supes cuts loose serious or even absorbs more sun radiation BA is in for sum trouble.

#25 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

superman will lose to adam

#26 Posted by The Mango (1477 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:

PS. How in the world is Superman able to hear Diana scream if he was in space ? 
Same reason he can hear Lois scream instantly halfway around the world when the speed of sound is under 800 mph and would take hours to reach him.
 
Physics has no place in comics.
#27 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mango said:
" @Xan said:

PS. How in the world is Superman able to hear Diana scream if he was in space ? 
Same reason he can hear Lois scream instantly halfway around the world when the speed of sound is under 800 mph and would take hours to reach him. Physics has no place in comics. "
You ignorant super-not-knowers! Superman's got super-fasterthanlight-sound collector that receives sound even before the waves hit his eardrums! It's his super clairvoyant hearing!
 
Hehehehe! Kidding guys.. :p
#28 Edited by TheJuggernautpunch (6135 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously, despite Black Adam having the upper hand in fights with Superman, if Kal is THAT angry, I think he can beat Adam. Superman's feats far surpass those of Adam, Adam's feats are only fighting other characters. But that's just my opinion.
And btw, maybe Clark was amped a bit because he was flying from the sun, but notice how he looks in the video. It's like the man was fighting for months without a stop.

#29 Posted by crabtree (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

i wonder where captain marvel, captain atom, martian manhunter and dr.fate were

#30 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool trailer. 
 
Though BA wins

#31 Posted by supermandefender (2038 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad: lol
#32 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks so awesome........

#33 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:
" @The Mango said:
" @Xan said:

PS. How in the world is Superman able to hear Diana scream if he was in space ? 
Same reason he can hear Lois scream instantly halfway around the world when the speed of sound is under 800 mph and would take hours to reach him. Physics has no place in comics. "
You ignorant super-not-knowers! Superman's got super-fasterthanlight-sound collector that receives sound even before the waves hit his eardrums! It's his super clairvoyant hearing! Hehehehe! Kidding guys.. :p "
lol
#34 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:
" @ssejllenrad said:
" @The Mango said:
" @Xan said:

PS. How in the world is Superman able to hear Diana scream if he was in space ? 
Same reason he can hear Lois scream instantly halfway around the world when the speed of sound is under 800 mph and would take hours to reach him. Physics has no place in comics. "
You ignorant super-not-knowers! Superman's got super-fasterthanlight-sound collector that receives sound even before the waves hit his eardrums! It's his super clairvoyant hearing! Hehehehe! Kidding guys.. :p "
lol "

Yes lol. That explained everything :D 
 
PS man flash was slow in that trailer. I mean almost got hit by some rochets ? There goes his FTL status :D
#35 Posted by whacknasty (5606 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:

Yes lol. That explained everything :D  PS man flash was slow in that trailer. I mean almost got hit by some rochets ? There goes his FTL status :D "
Yeah, but I guess there is no real way of showing him FTL....unless he just appears at locations in game while in comparison others have to actually move to a spot... Lol, would probably get boring for everyone except Zoom players/characters (He is in this, right?). 
 
another question though...that huge explosion...was it caused just by Black Adams lightning (i never thought it was that powerful of an offensive weapon. Strong yes, but that was huge...)?  Or was it BA's lightning, Flash with an IMP punch, and the lantern ring going on the fritz?
#36 Posted by Suggs44 (567 posts) - - Show Bio
@BattleMage said:
" @Suggs44 said:

" Superman ftw. He's a very dangerous person when he cuts loose. "

 BA ftw. He's a very dangerous person when he cuts loose.         "
Yeah but BA never holds back in fights with calm, collected Kal-El. I don't think he'd have what it takes to stand up to a pissed off Superman. No one really can that's why he never loses his cool. He fights to protect the innocent & apprehend the bad guys, not to intentionally kill someone.
#37 Posted by manofsteel42 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would rape BA, At first I thought the Shazam thing was lame until I saw this and then I was like HolySh88! too bad supreman went down hella fast w/out doing any damage to anyone. damn you slade I cant beleve he killed the batman like that >=(  Flash WTF! Why are you taking forever! Hell I could have made it to GL& BA before you!
#38 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont really know.   Supes is always holding back  , and black adam is fucki$&%/ awesome. 
 
Anyway that trailer is great. I really like DC!

#39 Posted by pooty (10836 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan:  Great trailer. Loved it.
 
  If Supes just came from the sun and is as pissed off as BA is i give it to Supes.  Supes is kinda like Gladiator to me. When he is determined and focused ain't no stopping him.
 
Tip: watch the trailer on Youtube and have it take up the entire screen. looks even better
#40 Posted by SYMBIOTE9200 (440 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Superman would win if he's extremely pissed off 
otherwise, Adam would win cause usually when they fight Supes is holding back, and well, Adam isn't
#41 Posted by The Average Bear (2071 posts) - - Show Bio
Completely off-topic: but DANG, Hal is bad a** in that. 
 
 
I'd give this fight to Adam. The only reason Superman won in this trailer is the directors wanted to show the confrontation between him and Luthor.
#42 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

as much as cool this trailer was,Superman loses

#43 Edited by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:

" BTW, Flash was really slow in that trailer. =[ "

it was kinda retarded how slow he was 
he should have been able to smack a few punches on BA and dodge the  lightning  
joker was able to get a  bead on him and everything  
quicksilver moves faster then that
#44 Posted by Lvenger (18445 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm a Superman fan but BA FTW here. Supes took on the Justice League in either Action Comics #829 or The Adventures of Superman #642 can't remember which one it was. BA took on the JSA, Doom Patrol, the Marvel Family, JLA, Great Ten, Teen Titans and possibly more heroes in 52 which is something modern Supes has never done.

#45 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@manofsteel42 said:
" Superman would rape BA, At first I thought the Shazam thing was lame until I saw this and then I was like HolySh88! too bad supreman went down hella fast w/out doing any damage to anyone. damn you slade I cant beleve he killed the batman like that >=(  Flash WTF! Why are you taking forever! Hell I could have made it to GL& BA before you! "
the shazam thing was kinda dumb there actually.  That means captain marvel can never transform in public without causing massive property damage and death
#46 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam for the win
#47 Posted by karrob (4278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver2467 said:
" @whacknasty said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" Black Adam wins. SuperMan already attacked Adam once while he was pissed off, and Adam did well, despite the fact that he had no intention of fighting SuperMan. Adam wins.  "
Was his pissed off to the same degree as in this trailer?  It looked like Diana had just been killed simply  to lure him back to Earth...   
It would make no difference. In the comics, SuperMan would never be able to take punches from Adam the way he did in that trailer unless he was sun dipped.  "
Yep!
#48 Posted by Mighty Max (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam takes this, although Superman in fights always seems to be holding back loads, the whole magic lightning puts supes at a disadvantage but then again I haven't noticed the magic weakness as of late at least not as much as it used to be! Still if supes is sun dipped I'd probably say he wins otherwise Black Adam ftw.

#49 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam will probably win most of the time but if Superman goes all out and is charged via sun I'm going Superman here.

#50 Posted by pooty (10836 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30:  exactly.