Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By joshua755
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

silver surfer has morals on but black Adam and Orion has morals off who win takes place at avengers tower

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

I would love to see Orion and Black Adam fight.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Silver Surfer definitely outclasses Black Adam, but the only thing I know about Orion was from his short stint with Wonder-Woman early in the New 52. If that's the version being used then I don't think Silver Surfer should have any issue beating him too.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: Sorry this is not new 52 orion and this is not new 52 black adam this is pre criss adam

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Goddamn Silver Surfer.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

The Goddamn Silver Surfer.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomofukuoka: interesting, thanks for the scans. It would be cool if they fight in the New 52.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Orion can take this fight in a really hard fight I think Black Adam would put up in a good fight but he would be the first to lose

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Silver Surfer wins, but they give him a good fight IMO.

TBEMrMcCoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer. His speed and intangibility give him the win.

Avatar image for baron_von_santa
Baron_von_Santa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Baron_von_Santa

dunno, Orion beat up green lanterns like nothing

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

surfer

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer still wins but morals on makes this a close battle.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By joshua755

I thank orion still takes this fight

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting fight and I feel that orion is being underestimated. He may be able to beat surfer due to his astro harness. The astro harness can block energy, redirect it and even absorb it. Orion's shields have blocked omega beams and the astro harness has absorbed a universe busting bomb. Orion going all out has the ability to destroy planets and he has KO'd superman, surfer has shown a weakness to physical attacks but only to very heavy hitters, I feel like the astro harness may hit that hard.

I am assuming this is a pre 52 version of orion, @joshua755 which version of orion is this?

Avatar image for radioactivespider-fan
RadioactiveSpider-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orion has fought Superman to a stalemate (and ko'd him before), and what @thenaughtytitan said, the Astro-Harness has absorbed a univere busting bomb.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So that means orion gets post crisis and pre crisis feats, with morals on I am taking him over surfer, orion ftw....

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norrin.

jedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

surfer solos both

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedog: Yea I don’t see that happening he will beat Black Adam really easy but Orion won’t be that easy

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Orion due to Astro-Force

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedog: Yea I don’t see that happening he will beat Black Adam really easy but Orion won’t be that easy

It won't.

Black Adam is definitely the third stringer here, probably able to get one-shotted by either herald.

Orion and Surfer's fight will probably last for days before either one goes down, and even then it's a toss up IMO.

Orion's fights have always ended in either wins for him, or interrruptions that were too early to call. He's fought a no-holds barredc superman twice, and in one account, Superman was amped while Orion still held back. Both times he's beaten Kal.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver wins every fight I click on -_- his not even all that.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saw some feats for Orion, and Surfer wins. His best feat is beating Darkseid imo, his fight against Sundipped Supes was really quick, he just stalemated him for a panel or two and Big Barda showed up blasting him, then everyone stopped Supes. The other one is beating a unexperient Superman, that for me is pointless. I think Surfer wins.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jas0: Orion can take on surfer this fight can last for a while this could go either way

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jas0 said:

Saw some feats for Orion, and Surfer wins. His best feat is beating Darkseid imo, his fight against Sundipped Supes was really quick, he just stalemated him for a panel or two and Big Barda showed up blasting him, then everyone stopped Supes. The other one is beating a unexperient Superman, that for me is pointless. I think Surfer wins.

He stalemated him for two whole pages, for most of which the Justice League was just flying back and forth to keep up. Their punches were sending each other from the US, to Africa, to China and back. Orion had no damage to his person whatsoever, and he weakend him enough so Barda could KO him with the Mega-Rod. That was it, no one else really did anything but hold down Clark while Kyle Rayner created Kryptonite via Willpower.

Before that, they had another fight in the LEGENDS tie in for Superman, in which Superman honestly thought Darkseid was his father, and he fought Orion with every bit of his strength. Superman wailed on Orion and he tanked it, the whole time thinking of ways he could beat Supes without damaging him too much. In the same story, he thinks to himself about how his beams could destroy solar systems, but he has to dial it down enough as to just stun Kal.

In Teen Titans VS JLA, He starts firing at a warship on the moon, and his power output is so much that he's literally tearing the planet apart. IN his own series he creates a shield over a bomb that was going to wipe out the Universe and contains it. Later on he uses said shield again to cross a collapse in space/time.

He has much better, much more, feats than simply "Beating Darkseid" and having "Stalemated him (Superman) for a panel or two".

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: You're totally overrating his feats too much. I just looked out this moon feat and that's a hyperbole, seriously he was doing some quakes with his beams and Batman said that he would tear the Earth apart just to scare him and he'd stop, since his attacks were doing more harm than good:

No Caption Provided

Orion was just holding on his own during his fight against Superman, it's clear that he's outclassed and Big Barda comes to help him, and Orion just gives him a punch and then they can contain him, and without the element of surprise they would stand no chance, as MMH said:

I didn't checked out the other feats you said, but I hope they're not hyperboles. I still think the Darkseid feat being his best.

And I still think Surfer wins.

Thanosmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SS

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nickthedevil

@jas0:

Or you're underrating his feats.

In the first scan, Batman isn't exageratting anything, nor would he say that to scare him. HIM (Orion) being the guy that went to Thanagar to save it, but ended up destroying their capital city and everyone in it + their army with a smile on his face. HIM, being the guy to destroy an entire race of aliens when they fled from Apokolips via speedblitz without remorse. Hell, the next page afterwards, Starfire insults him and he one-shots her, then get's ready to kill her in front of the rest of the Teen Titans. Raven had to use her magic to halt him. Orion gives little to no F***s. Orion could care less about Earth. There's also about two pages before this, showing storms/rapid climate change and earthquakes all over the Earth.

Now, to the Orion V Sundipped Superman:

How do you infer that Orion stood no chance? They were fighting for a couple pages before this too, and neither one looks the least bit hurt. yet, we can infer that Orion weakened him some, because the Mega Rod shouldn't be strong enough to even really scratch/stun a normal Superman, let alone a sundipped one. Orion did not attack Superman by surprise so that's a moot quote to use here. I think he's talking about Barda and the League's own intervention.

Later anyway in Death of the New Gods, he one-shots Kalibak Superman and Mantis at the same time. He's really not short on impressive feats.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer wins morals on makes it a little more difficult seeing as Surfer will kill in character. Orion will be a problem.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: I still think that what Batman said was a hyperbole, but you do have a point. About the Sundipped, I saw the entire fight, I just posted 3 scans because another user adverted me that you can only post 3 scans of a comic (new rule), but I think Orion had no chance against that Superman, he could stand a fight for a brief time, but I think he'd eventually lose, and I think Mega Rod just distracted Supes and Orion gave him a powerful blow, so the league could contain him. I'm not sure, but I think Death of the New Gods is not canon, for me you'd have no problem using the feats Orion have in non canon comics, but this one is kinda over the top, as far as I read him. I don't think he's short on impressive feats, I just think he beating Darkseid is his best feat, since I consider Darkseid being above Thanos. Still, I think Surfer is more versatile and has the upper hand in this combat.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nickthedevil

@jas0 said:

I'm not sure, but I think Death of the New Gods is not canon, for me you'd have no problem using the feats Orion have in non canon comics, but this one is kinda over the top, as far as I read him.

I used to think that Death of the New Gods was non-canon too, but turns out it is.

Grant Morrision confirmed it to be. As did Starlin.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Silver Surfer

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: Whoa, had no idea about it, that changed my opion for a bit. I think Surfer still wins this but for a low margin, 6/10

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jas0 said:

@nickthedevil: Whoa, had no idea about it, that changed my opion for a bit. I think Surfer still wins this but for a low margin, 6/10

6/10?

Meh, I'll take it. I'm slightly teetering between Silver Surfer and Orion in that fight too, so I can't nitpick. Everytime I convince myself that either would win, I cahnge my mind. lol

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe that Surfer takes this for a majority even though Orion is my favorite character. I heard that Orion has some insane energy feats for both defensive and offensive purposes but for most of the time the Surfer should have at least a slight advantage. As for Black Adam he goes down like any other brick.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141: I still think Orion takes this over Surfer in a hard fight

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshua755: Yeah, it could go either way. Especially if Surfer doesn't make of his versatility.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By joshua755

@sly_141: Orion take this in a hard fight

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points