Black Adam vs. Silver Surfer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator

Black Adam. His physical strength is near (if not on par with) Superman. The Surfer can certainly be harmed by physical force, and has also been killed in the past by such. His transmutation abilities channelled via the Power Cosmic, could be useful, but I believe Black Adam's mystical origin is likely to protect him from that. The actual cosmic blasts themselves are trickier, but I think BA can withstand them long enough to bring the battle up close - his vicious nature grants him an edge against the Surfer's casual disposition to restrain himself, no matter the opponent (even post-Annihilation, SS has demonstrated remorse, and does hold back, more often than not). In the end, BA's physical strength will, more than likely, prove to be too much for the Surfer to handle.

capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By capall

i believe adam is physically stronger than supes and adam should also win here on top of that adam is ruthless fighter
Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Satyrquaze

Black Adam (despite being one of my favorite DC characters) is not more powerful, nor more tactically intelligent than Thanos, and Surfer was the one being Thanos was nervous about before he gained the Infinity Guantlet. 

It's not an easy fight for Surfer, but in the end he prevails. Yes, Norrin restains himself and show remorse, but I sersiously doubt Adam could take out the Surfer before seriously pissing him off, especially since his upgrade during Annihilation.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TruePwnge

@capall

said:

" on top of that adam is ruthless fighter "

Surfer has fought people far more ruthless, dangerous and evil than Adam and far more intelligent than Adam
When Adam starts firing off holocausts of carnage across an entire Galaxy come back to me

@Morpheus_

said:

"  Black Adam. His physical strength is near (if not on par with) Superman.  "

Which means what?
He can fly into a Moon breaking it and almost die achieving this feat? meh
Or he might be able to push a planet if he gets another two people to help him?

Surfer fights guys like Drax, Aegis, Magus, BRB, Stranger, Blackbody, Tenebrous, Red Shift, Uni-Lord, Tyrant,  In-Betweener, Pluto, Ego, Mephisto, Dormammu, Overlord, Morg, Odin,  Mrrungo-Mu and guys  who casually shatter planets, guys who destroy Solar systems or sometimes even Galaxies in a blink

@Morpheus_

said:

"   The Surfer can certainly be harmed by physical force, and has also been killed in the past by such. "

Yeah without crap like Black Panther armbars you don't have much to stand on

he took a beat down from Galactus or Odin's Galaxy busting magic will beat him down
Thanos can beat him down, but then again the Titan Thanos goes one on one with Galaxy busters and owns the Marvel Universe with pimp smacks

Thanos would one-shot Black Adam and kill him with the very first blow

@Morpheus_

said:

"   In the end, BA's physical strength will, more than likely, prove to be too much for the Surfer to handle. "

So he can fight a guy like Drax who rips the stars apart,  or guys like Beta Ray Bill and Red-Shift who can destroy the planets
and for some strange reason Adam is too much to handle?

@Morpheus_

said:

"   I think BA can withstand them long enough to bring the battle up close"

Up close Surfer still has teleportation, telepathy, atomic disintegration, speed blitzes, intangibility, Cosmic amped Punch you name it Adam is out classed

@Morpheus_

said:

"   The actual cosmic blasts themselves are trickier, but I think BA can withstand them long enough to bring the battle up close "

Silver Surfer opens up a blackhole inside Adam's head, let's see him survive that

Do I even need to mention how badly Adam is outclassed in the speed department?

@The Mjolnir Wielder

said:

" idk this is a pretty even matchup. Who wins and why? "

Surfer crbstomp 
for some of the reasons I mentioned above and so many other reasons not said yet
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
You....Trying to tell me what the Surfer can, and cannot do is beyond ludicrous. Your inability to accept facts, and your tendency to post out of context scans, or casually disregard evidence is notorious.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AtPhantom
@Satyrquaze said:
" Black Adam (despite being one of my favorite DC characters) is not more powerful, nor more tactically intelligent than Thanos, and Surfer was the one being Thanos was nervous about before he gained the Infinity Guantlet.  It's not an easy fight for Surfer, but in the end he prevails. Yes, Norrin restains himself and show remorse, but I sersiously doubt Adam could take out the Surfer before seriously pissing him off, especially since his upgrade during Annihilation. "
Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" @Satyrquaze said:
" Black Adam (despite being one of my favorite DC characters) is not more powerful, nor more tactically intelligent than Thanos, and Surfer was the one being Thanos was nervous about before he gained the Infinity Guantlet.  It's not an easy fight for Surfer, but in the end he prevails. Yes, Norrin restains himself and show remorse, but I sersiously doubt Adam could take out the Surfer before seriously pissing him off, especially since his upgrade during Annihilation. "
Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times? "
Yes. He killed him, actually.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Satyrquaze said:
Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times? "
Yes. He killed him, actually. "
Wasn't it what, nine blows?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
Black Adam could actually beat the Silver Surfer...
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Hellos
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"idk this is a pretty even matchup. Who wins and why? "
Probably SS, hes a hell of alot more diverse character when it comes down to powers, and blasts planets away. He owns supes just like e owns BA 

@Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Satyrquaze said:

Your avatar changed again :O!
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Satyrquaze said:
Wasn't it what, nine blows? "
Seven.

No Caption Provided
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By capall
@TruePwnge said:

@capall

said:

" on top of that adam is ruthless fighter "

Surfer has fought people far more ruthless, dangerous and evil than Adam and far more intelligent than Adam
When Adam starts firing off holocausts of carnage across an entire Galaxy come back to me

@Morpheus_

said:

"  Black Adam. His physical strength is near (if not on par with) Superman.  "

Which means what?
He can fly into a Moon breaking it and almost die achieving this feat? meh
Or he might be able to push a planet if he gets another two people to help him?

Surfer fights guys like Drax, Aegis, Magus, BRB, Stranger, Blackbody, Tenebrous, Red Shift, Uni-Lord, Tyrant,  In-Betweener, Pluto, Ego, Mephisto, Dormammu, Overlord, Morg, Odin,  Mrrungo-Mu and guys  who casually shatter planets, guys who destroy Solar systems or sometimes even Galaxies in a blink

@Morpheus_

said:

"   The Surfer can certainly be harmed by physical force, and has also been killed in the past by such. "

Yeah without crap like Black Panther armbars you don't have much to stand on

he took a beat down from Galactus or Odin's Galaxy busting magic will beat him down
Thanos can beat him down, but then again the Titan Thanos goes one on one with Galaxy busters and owns the Marvel Universe with pimp smacks

Thanos would one-shot Black Adam and kill him with the very first blow

@Morpheus_

said:

"   In the end, BA's physical strength will, more than likely, prove to be too much for the Surfer to handle. "

So he can fight a guy like Drax who rips the stars apart,  or guys like Beta Ray Bill and Red-Shift who can destroy the planets
and for some strange reason Adam is too much to handle?

@Morpheus_

said:

"   I think BA can withstand them long enough to bring the battle up close"

Up close Surfer still has teleportation, telepathy, atomic disintegration, speed blitzes, intangibility, Cosmic amped Punch you name it Adam is out classed

@Morpheus_

said:

"   The actual cosmic blasts themselves are trickier, but I think BA can withstand them long enough to bring the battle up close "

Silver Surfer opens up a blackhole inside Adam's head, let's see him survive that

Do I even need to mention how badly Adam is outclassed in the speed department?

@The Mjolnir Wielder

said:

" idk this is a pretty even matchup. Who wins and why? "

Surfer crbstomp  for some of the reasons I mentioned above and so many other reasons not said yet "

SS holding back is his own character flaw, that fact that adam is ruthless and can beat the crap out of surfer doesn't change here,
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TruePwnge
@AtPhantom said:
" Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times? "
Which means what? Thanos fights Galaxy busters are you telling me this is a poor showing getting a beatdown from Thanos? 
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
" Black Adam could actually beat the Silver Surfer... "
Indeed. 

@Hellos said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"idk this is a pretty even matchup. Who wins and why? "
Probably SS, hes a hell of alot more diverse character when it comes down to powers, and blasts planets away. He owns supes just like e owns BA 

@Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Satyrquaze said:
Your avatar changed again :O! "
1) The Surfer would defeat Superman, I have already stated my opinion on that. His cosmic awareness and energy projection 9and especially absorption) skills would enable him to drain the solar energy within Superman, thus rendering him powerless. Black Adam has no such weakness for the Surfer to exploit.
2) In Sean Connery's honour (it is his birthday). I'll return to my normal, Spectre avatar from tomorrow.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AtPhantom
@TruePwnge said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times? "
Which means what? Thanos fights Galaxy busters are you telling me this is a poor showing getting a beatdown from Thanos?  "
It means that bringing Thanos in the battle is pointless...Like I said.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TruePwnge
@capall said:

" SS holding back is his own character flaw, that fact that adam is ruthless and can beat the crap out of surfer doesn't change here, "

That was classic Surfer, the current Surfer has so far given everybody in Marvel Universe a beat down and he hasn't stoppped yet.
Including owning a Unipowered Krosakis who had absorbed people like Gladiator and Cap Universe 

Adam's mid showings and he  has trouble with Superman (a guy weak against magic), has trouble with Billy(a super powered guy with an IQ so low it would have him declared mentally challenged) has trouble with Firestorm (a p*ss poor version of Captain Atom)
He can be a brick and a badass when he wants to be, giving Superman and some JL a beatdown but even on his high showings he is totally outclassed

How is Adam not getting blitzed? You know Surfer is actually faster than the Flash
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
its Sean Connery's Birthday ?

starts playing the Bagpipes
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By capall
@TruePwnge:
adam taking on entire jla is considered midshowing to you?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By geraldthesloth

Black Adam..He's taken on tougher people than Surfer..try the jsa and jla at the same time.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Satyrquaze

I brought up Thanos because *typically* Silver Surfer and Thanos are depicted as pretty evenly matched.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TruePwnge
@capall said:
" @TruePwnge: adam taking on entire jla is considered midshowing to you? "
That's would be PIS or an extremely exaggerated high showing 
Its like Batman beating Superman
or Surfer beating Galactus 

If its PIS or an exaggerated showing it should not happen

Adam on a mid showing normally has problems with Superman I don't see how Surfer would even consider him a threat @Morpheus_ said:

" Black Adam has no such weakness for the Surfer to exploit.
 "

Surfer can open up a blackhole inside his head

job done
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AtPhantom
@Satyrquaze said:

" I brought up Thanos because *typically* Silver Surfer and Thanos are depicted as pretty evenly matched. "

Um...no.... Surfer and Thanos are most certainly not equal.

@TruePwnge said:

"That's would be PIS or an extremely exaggerated high showing  Its like Batman beating Superman or Surfer beating Galactus   If its PIS or an exaggerated showing it should not happen   Adam on a mid showing normally has problems with Superman I don't see how Surfer would even consider him a threat "

You show stuff like crossovers and covers and have the guts to call 52 bad writing?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Current Surfer. The one who "doesn't hold back".

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

i) The Surfer tries to talk BRB out of the fight.
ii) When he realizes that is not an option, he punches him while repeating how sorry he is.
iii) He advises him not to continue the fight as not to harm him further.
iv) Then he just pauses, and talks to him, letting off his guard.

In fact, the Surfer has changed so much, post-Annihilation, that his first action was to spare Ravenous, a foe Galactus specifically instructed him to dispose... 

No one denied that the Surfer isn't more remorseless than before...But saying he doesn't hold back, is flat out inaccurate.
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam would get one shotted by the Unilord.  Surfer took him out. 

SS wins here.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:
" @Satyrquaze said:

" I brought up Thanos because *typically* Silver Surfer and Thanos are depicted as pretty evenly matched. "

Um...no.... Surfer and Thanos are most certainly not equal.

"
I would like to see how this Surfer would fare against Thanos...I actually made an entire gauntlet for the Surfer, during your absence. But in the past, I can only recall the Surfer defeating Thanos in the astral plane. Mano a mano, classic Surfer was never a match to him.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TruePwnge
@Morpheus_ said:

The Surfer tries to talk BRB out of the fight.
"

You do realize these guys are practically blood brothers 

He knew the guy,  they have a very long history together Galactus didn't erase Surfer's memory

A punk like Adam he's probably getting one-shot and stomped

BRB>>>Adam
(and yes I agree Surfer was holding back in that fight)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By King_Saturn
@TruePwnge said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

The Surfer tries to talk BRB out of the fight.
"

You do realize these guys are practically blood brothers 

He knew the guy,  they have a very long history together Galactus didn't erase Surfer's memory

A punk like Adam he's probably getting one-shot and stomped "
there you go... hating again
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@High Revolutionary said:
" Black Adam would get one shotted by the Unilord.  Surfer took him out.  SS wins here. "
If memory serves right, he was augmented during the fight, and actually started absorbing Uni-Lord's power to augment himself to an even greater extent. And that logic doesn't really apply. Thanos got his heart ripped out by Drax, a guy that the Surfer would one shoot, as well. But Thanos always defeated the Surfer in the past. I'm not saying SS doesn't stand a chance. Just that Black Adam has a better one.
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" Black Adam would get one shotted by the Unilord.  Surfer took him out.  SS wins here. "
If memory serves right, he was augmented during the fight, and actually started absorbing Uni-Lord's power to augment himself to an even greater extent. And that logic doesn't really apply. Thanos got his heart ripped out by Drax, a guy that the Surfer would one shoot, as well. But Thanos always defeated the Surfer in the past. I'm not saying SS doesn't stand a chance. Just that Black Adam has a better one. "

I'm not sure what you're getting at.  Surfer has always had the power to absorb ambient energy from around him.  His powers don't need to be augmented for him to be able to do that. 

And why bring Thanos into this?  Thanos has always been over-done by Marvel, from  The infinity Gauntlet to Marvel:The End, he's always pulled things that were unrealistic.  If the same writers wrote a fight between him and BA, BA would ket killed in 2 blows or less. 
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Fantasma Ghost

B. Adam has better reaction times and speed in movement, the Surfer is faster in overall acceleration, but that doesn't matter here. B. Adam is stronger physically, and his power is mystically endowed, so the Surfer cannot use his famous Power Cosmic absorbing techniques, and the Surfer has been put down by much weaker and physically lesser opponents, so its very possible, that B. Adam can speedblitz Surfer and go with an early KO. On the other end, Surfer's power has greater variety and scope, if he can manage to hold off, B. Adam's initial attack, he can maybe find a way to defeat or incapacitate B. Adam. Overall, I'd go with B. Adam if we are in character.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
" @Morpheus_ said:
If memory serves right, he was augmented during the fight, and actually started absorbing Uni-Lord's power to augment himself to an even greater extent. And that logic doesn't really apply. Thanos got his heart ripped out by Drax, a guy that the Surfer would one shoot, as well. But Thanos always defeated the Surfer in the past. I'm not saying SS doesn't stand a chance. Just that Black Adam has a better one. "
I'm not sure what you're getting at.  Surfer has always had the power to absorb ambient energy from around him.  His powers don't need to be augmented for him to be able to do that.  And why bring Thanos into this?  Thanos has always been over-done by Marvel, from  The infinity Gauntlet to Marvel:The End, he's always pulled things that were unrealistic.  If the same writers wrote a fight between him and BA, BA would ket killed in 2 blows or less.  "
What I'm getting at, is that the Surfer had absorbed a significant amount of energy before hand, before facing Uni-Lord - something he can't afford to do here. I am aware of his ability to augment himself in general. As for Thanos, the example was to demonstrate that weaker characters can occasionally prevail against others, while logic dictates the opposite (Drax vs Thanos). Defeats form a lesser character don't take away other feats that character may have. And Thanos' feats are mostly with prep time...But against the Surfer, prep time, or not, he never had any trouble. Consistently. To my mind, their power differential is not that vast, to elicitate the many easy wins Thanos has against the Surfer. But that is my opinion. Panels say otherwise.
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Stormultt

i think SS can win this and will most likely win this , black adam has impressed me on some occasions but SS is just more powerful in my opinion and he is SILVER, i can cash him in and buy a freakin CAR!
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hellos
@Stormultt said:
"i think SS can win this and will most likely win this , black adam has impressed me on some occasions but SS is just more powerful in my opinion and he is SILVER, i can cash him in and buy a freakin CAR! "

You know the guy can restore destroyed cities with his mind via use of his power cosmic, he can make you a car, hell a space ship with lazers, out of dirt.
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Morpheus_ said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
I'm not sure what you're getting at.  Surfer has always had the power to absorb ambient energy from around him.  His powers don't need to be augmented for him to be able to do that.  And why bring Thanos into this?  Thanos has always been over-done by Marvel, from  The infinity Gauntlet to Marvel:The End, he's always pulled things that were unrealistic.  If the same writers wrote a fight between him and BA, BA would ket killed in 2 blows or less.  "
What I'm getting at, is that the Surfer had absorbed a significant amount of energy before hand, before facing Uni-Lord - something he can't afford to do here. I am aware of his ability to augment himself in general. As for Thanos, the example was to demonstrate that weaker characters can occasionally prevail against others, while logic dictates the opposite (Drax vs Thanos). Defeats form a lesser character don't take away other feats that character may have. And Thanos' feats are mostly with prep time...But against the Surfer, prep time, or not, he never had any trouble. Consistently. To my mind, their power differential is not that vast, to elicitate the many easy wins Thanos has against the Surfer. But that is my opinion. Panels say otherwise. "
Unilord underestimated Surfer's abilities.  That's why he lost.  It's not like Surfer had prep time.

Thanos beating Surfer in seven punches goes up there with him stunning Galactus with his one blast, absorbing blasts from a very angry Odin, one-shoting the In-Betweener...the list goes on and on...   Thanos has PIS coming out his yin-yang.   Weaker characters sometimes do beat more powerful ones, but Thanos does it consistently, even without prep time (ie: He wasn't expecting Odin to personally take action against him on Asgard for instance).  Bringing Thanos into the equation takes the battle into a tangent that goes nowhere.

In the end, SS has shown feats to be able to topple BA.  If we go with that (as it would be the most reasonable method), SS should win.
sexy beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sexy beast

I would say Silver Surfer. His power range at his current state I think will put him over the top.

Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Racer_X

looks like black adam is the winner
Ziro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Ziro

Black Adam(narrowly).
sexy beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sexy beast
@Racer_X said:
" looks like black adam is the winner "
Doesn't look that way.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Racer_X
@sexy beast said:
" @Racer_X said:
Doesn't look that way. "

get glasses
sexy beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By sexy beast
@Racer_X said:
" @sexy beast said:
" @Racer_X said:
Doesn't look that way. "
get glasses "
Get a mind.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Racer_X
@sexy beast said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @sexy beast said:
" @Racer_X said:
Doesn't look that way. "
get glasses "
Get a mind. "

i have both and it looks like adam wins here
sexy beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By sexy beast
@Racer_X said:
" @sexy beast said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @sexy beast said:
" @Racer_X said:
Doesn't look that way. "
get glasses "
Get a mind. "
i have both and it looks like adam wins here "
Ok. How does BA win? It your own words. With your powerful mind and flashy glasses.Show us oh great and mighty eye glasses dude.Lol 
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By pooty

I'm not sure. Does BA ALWAYS start off bloodlusted or was that on a few special occasions? But if they meet with the same attitude whether its bloodlust or calm SS takes it. BA only wins if SS holds back at first.

DaMainMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By DaMainMan

Good fight but I'm going with Surfer cause I'm a Marvel fanboy and it's abilities are too varied.
BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By BIackFlash
BA is out of his depth
Avatar image for _1elderscrollsfan
#1ElderScrollsFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BA ftw

thatguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By thatguy

Black Adam takes this one, but Surfer has the ability to beat him but Black Adam is so vicious that he will get up close and its over....

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Chaos Prime

Silver Surfer ftw imo.SS beat Mephisto & thats someone who you dont try & talk out of a fight or hold back your attacks against.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Honestly, IMO, this would be a lot better fight than SS vs Superman 
Black Adam has no visible weakness, is a power house, and is visious in battle 
SS can get mean, has a way varied power levels and abilities. 
I think this would be a close battle but SS would squeak out the victory.