#1 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

                
#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

 Black Adam. His physical strength is near (if not on par with) Superman. The Surfer can certainly be harmed by physical force, and has also been killed in the past by such. His transmutation abilities channelled via the Power Cosmic, could be useful, but I believe Black Adam's mystical origin is likely to protect him from that. The actual cosmic blasts themselves are trickier, but I think BA can withstand them long enough to bring the battle up close - his vicious nature grants him an edge against the Surfer's casual disposition to restrain himself, no matter the opponent (even post-Annihilation, SS has demonstrated remorse, and does hold back, more often than not). In the end, BA's physical strength will, more than likely, prove to be too much for the Surfer to handle.

Moderator
#3 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

i believe adam is physically stronger than supes and adam should also win here on top of that adam is ruthless fighter
#4 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam (despite being one of my favorite DC characters) is not more powerful, nor more tactically intelligent than Thanos, and Surfer was the one being Thanos was nervous about before he gained the Infinity Guantlet. 
 
It's not an easy fight for Surfer, but in the end he prevails. Yes, Norrin restains himself and show remorse, but I sersiously doubt Adam could take out the Surfer before seriously pissing him off, especially since his upgrade during Annihilation.
#5 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

 

@capall

said:

" on top of that adam is ruthless fighter "

Surfer has fought people far more ruthless, dangerous and evil than Adam and far more intelligent than Adam
When Adam starts firing off holocausts of carnage across an entire Galaxy come back to me
 
 
 .
 

@Morpheus_

said:

"  Black Adam. His physical strength is near (if not on par with) Superman.  "

Which means what?
He can fly into a Moon breaking it and almost die achieving this feat? meh
Or he might be able to push a planet if he gets another two people to help him?
 
Surfer fights guys like Drax, Aegis, Magus, BRB, Stranger, Blackbody, Tenebrous, Red Shift, Uni-Lord, Tyrant,  In-Betweener, Pluto, Ego, Mephisto, Dormammu, Overlord, Morg, Odin,  Mrrungo-Mu and guys  who casually shatter planets, guys who destroy Solar systems or sometimes even Galaxies in a blink
 
 

@Morpheus_

said:

"   The Surfer can certainly be harmed by physical force, and has also been killed in the past by such. "

 Yeah without crap like Black Panther armbars you don't have much to stand on
 
 he took a beat down from Galactus or Odin's Galaxy busting magic will beat him down
Thanos can beat him down, but then again the Titan Thanos goes one on one with Galaxy busters and owns the Marvel Universe with pimp smacks
 
Thanos would one-shot Black Adam and kill him with the very first blow
 
 
 

@Morpheus_

said:

"   In the end, BA's physical strength will, more than likely, prove to be too much for the Surfer to handle. "

  So he can fight a guy like Drax who rips the stars apart,  or guys like Beta Ray Bill and Red-Shift who can destroy the planets
and for some strange reason Adam is too much to handle?
 

@Morpheus_

said:

"   I think BA can withstand them long enough to bring the battle up close"

  Up close Surfer still has teleportation, telepathy, atomic disintegration, speed blitzes, intangibility, Cosmic amped Punch you name it Adam is out classed
  
 

@Morpheus_

said:

"   The actual cosmic blasts themselves are trickier, but I think BA can withstand them long enough to bring the battle up close "

 
Silver Surfer opens up a blackhole inside Adam's head, let's see him survive that
 
 
Do I even need to mention how badly Adam is outclassed in the speed department?
 
 

@The Mjolnir Wielder

said:

" idk this is a pretty even matchup. Who wins and why? "

  Surfer crbstomp 
for some of the reasons I mentioned above and so many other reasons not said yet
#6 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
You....Trying to tell me what the Surfer can, and cannot do is beyond ludicrous. Your inability to accept facts, and your tendency to post out of context scans, or casually disregard evidence is notorious.
Moderator
#7 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Satyrquaze said:
" Black Adam (despite being one of my favorite DC characters) is not more powerful, nor more tactically intelligent than Thanos, and Surfer was the one being Thanos was nervous about before he gained the Infinity Guantlet.  It's not an easy fight for Surfer, but in the end he prevails. Yes, Norrin restains himself and show remorse, but I sersiously doubt Adam could take out the Surfer before seriously pissing him off, especially since his upgrade during Annihilation. "
Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times?
#8 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Satyrquaze said:
" Black Adam (despite being one of my favorite DC characters) is not more powerful, nor more tactically intelligent than Thanos, and Surfer was the one being Thanos was nervous about before he gained the Infinity Guantlet.  It's not an easy fight for Surfer, but in the end he prevails. Yes, Norrin restains himself and show remorse, but I sersiously doubt Adam could take out the Surfer before seriously pissing him off, especially since his upgrade during Annihilation. "
Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times? "
Yes. He killed him, actually.
Moderator
#9 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Satyrquaze said:
" Black Adam (despite being one of my favorite DC characters) is not more powerful, nor more tactically intelligent than Thanos, and Surfer was the one being Thanos was nervous about before he gained the Infinity Guantlet.  It's not an easy fight for Surfer, but in the end he prevails. Yes, Norrin restains himself and show remorse, but I sersiously doubt Adam could take out the Surfer before seriously pissing him off, especially since his upgrade during Annihilation. "
Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times? "
Yes. He killed him, actually. "
Wasn't it what, nine blows?
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam could actually beat the Silver Surfer...
#11 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"idk this is a pretty even matchup. Who wins and why? "
Probably SS, hes a hell of alot more diverse character when it comes down to powers, and blasts planets away. He owns supes just like e owns BA 
 
@Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Satyrquaze said:
" Black Adam (despite being one of my favorite DC characters) is not more powerful, nor more tactically intelligent than Thanos, and Surfer was the one being Thanos was nervous about before he gained the Infinity Guantlet.  It's not an easy fight for Surfer, but in the end he prevails. Yes, Norrin restains himself and show remorse, but I sersiously doubt Adam could take out the Surfer before seriously pissing him off, especially since his upgrade during Annihilation. "
Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times? "
Yes. He killed him, actually. "

Your avatar changed again :O!
#12 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Satyrquaze said:
" Black Adam (despite being one of my favorite DC characters) is not more powerful, nor more tactically intelligent than Thanos, and Surfer was the one being Thanos was nervous about before he gained the Infinity Guantlet.  It's not an easy fight for Surfer, but in the end he prevails. Yes, Norrin restains himself and show remorse, but I sersiously doubt Adam could take out the Surfer before seriously pissing him off, especially since his upgrade during Annihilation. "
Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times? "
Yes. He killed him, actually. "
Wasn't it what, nine blows? "
Seven.
 

Moderator
#13 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:

@capall

said:

" on top of that adam is ruthless fighter "

Surfer has fought people far more ruthless, dangerous and evil than Adam and far more intelligent than Adam
When Adam starts firing off holocausts of carnage across an entire Galaxy come back to me
 
 
 .
 

@Morpheus_

said:

"  Black Adam. His physical strength is near (if not on par with) Superman.  "

Which means what?
He can fly into a Moon breaking it and almost die achieving this feat? meh
Or he might be able to push a planet if he gets another two people to help him?
 
Surfer fights guys like Drax, Aegis, Magus, BRB, Stranger, Blackbody, Tenebrous, Red Shift, Uni-Lord, Tyrant,  In-Betweener, Pluto, Ego, Mephisto, Dormammu, Overlord, Morg, Odin,  Mrrungo-Mu and guys  who casually shatter planets, guys who destroy Solar systems or sometimes even Galaxies in a blink
 
 

@Morpheus_

said:

"   The Surfer can certainly be harmed by physical force, and has also been killed in the past by such. "

 Yeah without crap like Black Panther armbars you don't have much to stand on
 
 he took a beat down from Galactus or Odin's Galaxy busting magic will beat him down
Thanos can beat him down, but then again the Titan Thanos goes one on one with Galaxy busters and owns the Marvel Universe with pimp smacks
 
Thanos would one-shot Black Adam and kill him with the very first blow
 
 
 

@Morpheus_

said:

"   In the end, BA's physical strength will, more than likely, prove to be too much for the Surfer to handle. "

  So he can fight a guy like Drax who rips the stars apart,  or guys like Beta Ray Bill and Red-Shift who can destroy the planets
and for some strange reason Adam is too much to handle?
 

@Morpheus_

said:

"   I think BA can withstand them long enough to bring the battle up close"

  Up close Surfer still has teleportation, telepathy, atomic disintegration, speed blitzes, intangibility, Cosmic amped Punch you name it Adam is out classed
  
 

@Morpheus_

said:

"   The actual cosmic blasts themselves are trickier, but I think BA can withstand them long enough to bring the battle up close "

 
Silver Surfer opens up a blackhole inside Adam's head, let's see him survive that
 
 
Do I even need to mention how badly Adam is outclassed in the speed department?
 
 

@The Mjolnir Wielder

said:

" idk this is a pretty even matchup. Who wins and why? "

  Surfer crbstomp  for some of the reasons I mentioned above and so many other reasons not said yet "

SS holding back is his own character flaw, that fact that adam is ruthless and can beat the crap out of surfer doesn't change here,
#14 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times? "
Which means what? Thanos fights Galaxy busters are you telling me this is a poor showing getting a beatdown from Thanos? 
#15 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Black Adam could actually beat the Silver Surfer... "
Indeed. 
 
@Hellos said:
" @The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"idk this is a pretty even matchup. Who wins and why? "
Probably SS, hes a hell of alot more diverse character when it comes down to powers, and blasts planets away. He owns supes just like e owns BA 
 
@Morpheus_ said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Satyrquaze said:
" Black Adam (despite being one of my favorite DC characters) is not more powerful, nor more tactically intelligent than Thanos, and Surfer was the one being Thanos was nervous about before he gained the Infinity Guantlet.  It's not an easy fight for Surfer, but in the end he prevails. Yes, Norrin restains himself and show remorse, but I sersiously doubt Adam could take out the Surfer before seriously pissing him off, especially since his upgrade during Annihilation. "
Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times? "
Yes. He killed him, actually. "
Your avatar changed again :O! "
1) The Surfer would defeat Superman, I have already stated my opinion on that. His cosmic awareness and energy projection 9and especially absorption) skills would enable him to drain the solar energy within Superman, thus rendering him powerless. Black Adam has no such weakness for the Surfer to exploit.
2) In Sean Connery's honour (it is his birthday). I'll return to my normal, Spectre avatar from tomorrow.
Moderator
#16 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" Bringing Thanos in here does not help either side. Didn't Thanos himself kick Surfer to the curb a number of times? "
Which means what? Thanos fights Galaxy busters are you telling me this is a poor showing getting a beatdown from Thanos?  "
It means that bringing Thanos in the battle is pointless...Like I said.
#17 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:

" SS holding back is his own character flaw, that fact that adam is ruthless and can beat the crap out of surfer doesn't change here, "

  That was classic Surfer, the current Surfer has so far given everybody in Marvel Universe a beat down and he hasn't stoppped yet.
Including owning a Unipowered Krosakis who had absorbed people like Gladiator and Cap Universe 
 
Adam's mid showings and he  has trouble with Superman (a guy weak against magic), has trouble with Billy(a super powered guy with an IQ so low it would have him declared mentally challenged) has trouble with Firestorm (a p*ss poor version of Captain Atom)
He can be a brick and a badass when he wants to be, giving Superman and some JL a beatdown but even on his high showings he is totally outclassed
 
How is Adam not getting blitzed? You know Surfer is actually faster than the Flash
#18 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
its Sean Connery's Birthday ?
 
starts playing the Bagpipes
#19 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge:
adam taking on entire jla is considered midshowing to you?
#20 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam..He's taken on tougher people than Surfer..try the jsa and jla at the same time.

#21 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

I brought up Thanos because *typically* Silver Surfer and Thanos are depicted as pretty evenly matched.
#22 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall said:
" @TruePwnge: adam taking on entire jla is considered midshowing to you? "
That's would be PIS or an extremely exaggerated high showing 
Its like Batman beating Superman
or Surfer beating Galactus 
 
If its PIS or an exaggerated showing it should not happen
 
 Adam on a mid showing normally has problems with Superman I don't see how Surfer would even consider him a threat @Morpheus_ said:

" Black Adam has no such weakness for the Surfer to exploit.
 "

Surfer can open up a blackhole inside his head
 
job done
#23 Edited by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Satyrquaze said:

" I brought up Thanos because *typically* Silver Surfer and Thanos are depicted as pretty evenly matched. "

Um...no.... Surfer and Thanos are most certainly not equal.
 
@TruePwnge said:

"That's would be PIS or an extremely exaggerated high showing  Its like Batman beating Superman or Surfer beating Galactus   If its PIS or an exaggerated showing it should not happen   Adam on a mid showing normally has problems with Superman I don't see how Surfer would even consider him a threat "

You show stuff like crossovers and covers and have the guts to call 52 bad writing?
#24 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Current Surfer. The one who "doesn't hold back".
 




i) The Surfer tries to talk BRB out of the fight.
ii) When he realizes that is not an option, he punches him while repeating how sorry he is.
iii) He advises him not to continue the fight as not to harm him further.
iv) Then he just pauses, and talks to him, letting off his guard.
 
 
In fact, the Surfer has changed so much, post-Annihilation, that his first action was to spare Ravenous, a foe Galactus specifically instructed him to dispose... 
 
 
No one denied that the Surfer isn't more remorseless than before...But saying he doesn't hold back, is flat out inaccurate.
Moderator
#25 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam would get one shotted by the Unilord.  Surfer took him out. 
 
SS wins here.
#26 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Satyrquaze said:

" I brought up Thanos because *typically* Silver Surfer and Thanos are depicted as pretty evenly matched. "

Um...no.... Surfer and Thanos are most certainly not equal.
 
"
I would like to see how this Surfer would fare against Thanos...I actually made an entire gauntlet for the Surfer, during your absence. But in the past, I can only recall the Surfer defeating Thanos in the astral plane. Mano a mano, classic Surfer was never a match to him.
Moderator
#27 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:

The Surfer tries to talk BRB out of the fight.
"

You do realize these guys are practically blood brothers 
 
He knew the guy,  they have a very long history together Galactus didn't erase Surfer's memory
 

 
 
A punk like Adam he's probably getting one-shot and stomped
 
 
BRB>>>Adam
(and yes I agree Surfer was holding back in that fight)
#28 Posted by King Saturn (224043 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @Morpheus_ said:

The Surfer tries to talk BRB out of the fight.
"

You do realize these guys are practically blood brothers 
 
He knew the guy,  they have a very long history together Galactus didn't erase Surfer's memory
 
  A punk like Adam he's probably getting one-shot and stomped "
there you go... hating again
#29 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary said:
" Black Adam would get one shotted by the Unilord.  Surfer took him out.  SS wins here. "
If memory serves right, he was augmented during the fight, and actually started absorbing Uni-Lord's power to augment himself to an even greater extent. And that logic doesn't really apply. Thanos got his heart ripped out by Drax, a guy that the Surfer would one shoot, as well. But Thanos always defeated the Surfer in the past. I'm not saying SS doesn't stand a chance. Just that Black Adam has a better one.
Moderator
#30 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" Black Adam would get one shotted by the Unilord.  Surfer took him out.  SS wins here. "
If memory serves right, he was augmented during the fight, and actually started absorbing Uni-Lord's power to augment himself to an even greater extent. And that logic doesn't really apply. Thanos got his heart ripped out by Drax, a guy that the Surfer would one shoot, as well. But Thanos always defeated the Surfer in the past. I'm not saying SS doesn't stand a chance. Just that Black Adam has a better one. "

I'm not sure what you're getting at.  Surfer has always had the power to absorb ambient energy from around him.  His powers don't need to be augmented for him to be able to do that. 
 
And why bring Thanos into this?  Thanos has always been over-done by Marvel, from  The infinity Gauntlet to Marvel:The End, he's always pulled things that were unrealistic.  If the same writers wrote a fight between him and BA, BA would ket killed in 2 blows or less. 
#31 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1452 posts) - - Show Bio

B. Adam has better reaction times and speed in movement, the Surfer is faster in overall acceleration, but that doesn't matter here. B. Adam is stronger physically, and his power is mystically endowed, so the Surfer cannot use his famous Power Cosmic absorbing techniques, and the Surfer has been put down by much weaker and physically lesser opponents, so its very possible, that B. Adam can speedblitz Surfer and go with an early KO. On the other end, Surfer's power has greater variety and scope, if he can manage to hold off, B. Adam's initial attack, he can maybe find a way to defeat or incapacitate B. Adam. Overall, I'd go with B. Adam if we are in character.

#32 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" Black Adam would get one shotted by the Unilord.  Surfer took him out.  SS wins here. "
If memory serves right, he was augmented during the fight, and actually started absorbing Uni-Lord's power to augment himself to an even greater extent. And that logic doesn't really apply. Thanos got his heart ripped out by Drax, a guy that the Surfer would one shoot, as well. But Thanos always defeated the Surfer in the past. I'm not saying SS doesn't stand a chance. Just that Black Adam has a better one. "
I'm not sure what you're getting at.  Surfer has always had the power to absorb ambient energy from around him.  His powers don't need to be augmented for him to be able to do that.  And why bring Thanos into this?  Thanos has always been over-done by Marvel, from  The infinity Gauntlet to Marvel:The End, he's always pulled things that were unrealistic.  If the same writers wrote a fight between him and BA, BA would ket killed in 2 blows or less.  "
What I'm getting at, is that the Surfer had absorbed a significant amount of energy before hand, before facing Uni-Lord - something he can't afford to do here. I am aware of his ability to augment himself in general. As for Thanos, the example was to demonstrate that weaker characters can occasionally prevail against others, while logic dictates the opposite (Drax vs Thanos). Defeats form a lesser character don't take away other feats that character may have. And Thanos' feats are mostly with prep time...But against the Surfer, prep time, or not, he never had any trouble. Consistently. To my mind, their power differential is not that vast, to elicitate the many easy wins Thanos has against the Surfer. But that is my opinion. Panels say otherwise.
Moderator
#33 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

i think SS can win this and will most likely win this , black adam has impressed me on some occasions but SS is just more powerful in my opinion and he is SILVER, i can cash him in and buy a freakin CAR!
#34 Posted by Hellos (8914 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
"i think SS can win this and will most likely win this , black adam has impressed me on some occasions but SS is just more powerful in my opinion and he is SILVER, i can cash him in and buy a freakin CAR! "

You know the guy can restore destroyed cities with his mind via use of his power cosmic, he can make you a car, hell a space ship with lazers, out of dirt.
#35 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" Black Adam would get one shotted by the Unilord.  Surfer took him out.  SS wins here. "
If memory serves right, he was augmented during the fight, and actually started absorbing Uni-Lord's power to augment himself to an even greater extent. And that logic doesn't really apply. Thanos got his heart ripped out by Drax, a guy that the Surfer would one shoot, as well. But Thanos always defeated the Surfer in the past. I'm not saying SS doesn't stand a chance. Just that Black Adam has a better one. "
I'm not sure what you're getting at.  Surfer has always had the power to absorb ambient energy from around him.  His powers don't need to be augmented for him to be able to do that.  And why bring Thanos into this?  Thanos has always been over-done by Marvel, from  The infinity Gauntlet to Marvel:The End, he's always pulled things that were unrealistic.  If the same writers wrote a fight between him and BA, BA would ket killed in 2 blows or less.  "
What I'm getting at, is that the Surfer had absorbed a significant amount of energy before hand, before facing Uni-Lord - something he can't afford to do here. I am aware of his ability to augment himself in general. As for Thanos, the example was to demonstrate that weaker characters can occasionally prevail against others, while logic dictates the opposite (Drax vs Thanos). Defeats form a lesser character don't take away other feats that character may have. And Thanos' feats are mostly with prep time...But against the Surfer, prep time, or not, he never had any trouble. Consistently. To my mind, their power differential is not that vast, to elicitate the many easy wins Thanos has against the Surfer. But that is my opinion. Panels say otherwise. "
Unilord underestimated Surfer's abilities.  That's why he lost.  It's not like Surfer had prep time.
 
Thanos beating Surfer in seven punches goes up there with him stunning Galactus with his one blast, absorbing blasts from a very angry Odin, one-shoting the In-Betweener...the list goes on and on...   Thanos has PIS coming out his yin-yang.   Weaker characters sometimes do beat more powerful ones, but Thanos does it consistently, even without prep time (ie: He wasn't expecting Odin to personally take action against him on Asgard for instance).  Bringing Thanos into the equation takes the battle into a tangent that goes nowhere.
 
In the end, SS has shown feats to be able to topple BA.  If we go with that (as it would be the most reasonable method), SS should win.
#36 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Silver Surfer. His power range at his current state I think will put him over the top.

#37 Posted by Racer_X (663 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like black adam is the winner
#38 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam(narrowly).
#39 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Racer_X said:
" looks like black adam is the winner "
Doesn't look that way.
#40 Posted by Racer_X (663 posts) - - Show Bio
@sexy beast said:
" @Racer_X said:
" looks like black adam is the winner "
Doesn't look that way. "

get glasses
#41 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Racer_X said:
" @sexy beast said:
" @Racer_X said:
" looks like black adam is the winner "
Doesn't look that way. "
get glasses "
Get a mind.
#42 Posted by Racer_X (663 posts) - - Show Bio
@sexy beast said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @sexy beast said:
" @Racer_X said:
" looks like black adam is the winner "
Doesn't look that way. "
get glasses "
Get a mind. "

i have both and it looks like adam wins here
#43 Posted by sexy beast (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Racer_X said:
" @sexy beast said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @sexy beast said:
" @Racer_X said:
" looks like black adam is the winner "
Doesn't look that way. "
get glasses "
Get a mind. "
i have both and it looks like adam wins here "
Ok. How does BA win? It your own words. With your powerful mind and flashy glasses.Show us oh great and mighty eye glasses dude.Lol 
#44 Posted by pooty (11062 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure. Does BA ALWAYS start off bloodlusted or was that on a few special occasions? But if they meet with the same attitude whether its bloodlust or calm SS takes it. BA only wins if SS holds back at first.

#45 Posted by DaMainMan (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight but I'm going with Surfer cause I'm a Marvel fanboy and it's abilities are too varied.
#46 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary said:
" Black Adam would get one shotted by the Unilord.  Surfer took him out.  SS wins here. "
BA is out of his depth
#47 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

BA ftw

#48 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

 Black Adam takes this one, but Surfer has the ability to beat him but Black Adam is so vicious that he will get up close and its over....

#49 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer ftw imo.SS beat Mephisto & thats someone who you dont try & talk out of a fight or hold back your attacks against.

#50 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5431 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, IMO, this would be a lot better fight than SS vs Superman 
Black Adam has no visible weakness, is a power house, and is visious in battle 
SS can get mean, has a way varied power levels and abilities. 
I think this would be a close battle but SS would squeak out the victory.