#1 Posted by Baron Von Laserfist (12 posts) - - Show Bio

so who would win

#2 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Even though the comics show Shazam winning (I assume we are talking about original Captain Marvel without all the powers he has recently acquired) I think Black Adam would win. He has all of the power and has fought more battles. Adam would be more viscious and fight to hurt/kill whereas Marvel would be trying to avoid killing Adam

#3 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I agree with Valk.

#4 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"I don't know much about Adam.Are he and SHAZAM like the same guy?"

Pretty much, they both are powered by 6 gods (Captain Marvel Greek and Black Adam Egyptian). The current Black Adam arc is really good, so you might want to check it out.

#5 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.

#6 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam should definitely be able to beat Captain Marvel

#7 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Black Adam and Captain Marvel are basically the same, except Black Adam has been around alot longer than Marvel. We assume the person who made the thread is talking about Captain Marvel and not actually SHAZAM.

#8 Posted by Baron Von Laserfist (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya captain marvel not SHAZAM my bad

#9 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

Colt Python says:

"Valkaad says:
"Colt Python says:
"I don't know much about Adam.Are he and SHAZAM like the same guy?"
Pretty much, they both are powered by 6 gods (Captain Marvel Greek and Black Adam Egyptian). The current Black Adam arc is really good, so you might want to check it out."

He has his own comics or is he a part of a series?"

His own,its on my Pull List
#10 Posted by Dormammu (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

Because they have the same powers, but Black Adam is ruthless, and has been around alot longer.

#11 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormammu says:

"Because they have the same powers, but Black Adam is ruthless, and has been around alot longer."
Being around longer shouldn't matter. They have the same wisdom. The Ruthless could count for something but that could also make him make mistakes.
#12 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Dormammu says:
"Because they have the same powers, but Black Adam is ruthless, and has been around alot longer."
Being around longer shouldn't matter. They have the same wisdom. The Ruthless could count for something but that could also make him make mistakes. "

My thoughts as well. True wisdom would show that good beats evil eventually.You don't have to agree, but wherever there intentions were aligned would define their destiny.

#13 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

i think they're only wise when they want to be. like its a power they have to get in touch with or something. not like it just comes to them.

#14 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I vote black Adam, he's vicious and ruthless

#15 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

unlike there mopre physical attributes. Interesting, so they would have to be wise enough to want to employ their vast wisdom on a subject, forgoing there emotion to act lucidly.I beleive they are equallly handicapped/equipped there. Black Adam fueled by Rage and Cap by Immatrity leading to a host of emotional/ naive displays. Not that that those are there primary mental states but statres they are prone too. Tough pick for a one on one. But Cap has hope on his side, and though it is invisible and it is quite material and a factor in a fight so close.

#16 Edited by Clark_EL (2661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Valkaad: Is black adam more powerful or just uses his full power because he is a villain.

#17 Posted by mysoulz (331 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clark_EL said:

@Valkaad: Is black adam more powerful or just uses his full power because he is a villain.

I wouldn't completely say he's more powerful, but Superman noted Black Adam hits harder than Captain Marvel. Black Adam is more experienced, centuries old, used/has his ability longer than Captain Marvel did.

#18 Posted by MonsterStomp (18244 posts) - - Show Bio

Shazam has the power to negate Black Adam's powers, why is this even up for debate?

#19 Posted by Charlie_Jade (523 posts) - - Show Bio

People are getting confused between the immortal Wizard Shazam and Billy the boy who transforms into Marvel

#20 Posted by bill1j (6 posts) - - Show Bio

I think is black adam because, the difference with him and captaine marvel is that when captain marvel said shazam, he transform himself into Billy a kid who, by the way, don't know how do a good fight. Black Adam know how do a real fight and when he said shazam, he don't transform himself into a kid and can use the thunder like a weapon like in the "dc universe trailer" and that's a really good and strenght weapon! So I vote for black Adam.

#21 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam generally loses by the plot demanding that he say Shazam and accidentally pwn his own self, as we saw the last two times Adam and Billy have met (WW3 and Justice League). Teth tends to have the upper hand though, and by feats he should generally be the victor.

#22 Posted by koshi_waza88 (1612 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain marvel is not really powerd by six gods solomon is not a god and neither is arkillies and hercules is somtimes considerd a demi-god but I belive black adam get his power from all egyption gods... essentialy a battle between greek/roman and Egyptian deities.. many of us more familar with greek roman myth than egyption its easy to side with characters we know and love like hercules

#23 Posted by ZeroPlus (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

Teth wins.

#24 Edited by diana23990 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

for god's sake you people get on my nerves in every battle like this i read the comments and it's like you just ignore the comics just to say who would you like to win saying black adam would win it's in every comic that shazam beat him

#25 Posted by Jmarshmallow (8222 posts) - - Show Bio

Greek gods > Egyptian gods.

Jmarshmallow