caption
caption
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel - The Winner

Black Adam - Runner Up

Sentry - Third Place

Gladiator - The Big Yubba Yubba
#3 Posted by Yoshimitsu (185 posts) - - Show Bio
I don't think Captain Marvel would win. He's strong, but Black Adam could probably pull off a win. And didn't Gladiator and Sentry fight already?
#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91224 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"

Black Adam - Runner Up

Sentry - Third Place

"

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio
Yoshimitsu said:
"I don't think Captain Marvel would win. He's strong, but Black Adam could probably pull off a win. And didn't Gladiator and Sentry fight already?
"
Captain Marvel has beaten Black Adam in battle actually...
#6 Posted by Yoshimitsu (185 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Yoshimitsu said:
"I don't think Captain Marvel would win. He's strong, but Black Adam could probably pull off a win. And didn't Gladiator and Sentry fight already?
"
Captain Marvel has beaten Black Adam in battle actually..."
I know, but they've both beaten each other numerous times.
#7 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio
Yoshimitsu said:
"King Saturn said:
"Yoshimitsu said:
"
Captain Marvel has beaten Black Adam in battle actually..."
I know, but they've both beaten each other numerous times."
I still think Marvel has the Upper Hand here though... BA is arrogant... he just is a Superpowered Brawler... he doesnt really use his head much in Battle... where as Marvel seems to be a more Controlled Fighter... and technically since Captain Marvel is Lord Marvel now... this fight could get real ugly for Black Adam
#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam

#9 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Winner BA
Runner up CM
Third Place Gladiator
Biggest loser Sentry

#10 Posted by gino121993 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

1st- Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Sentry (when he's stable)

not 1st- gladiator

#11 Posted by Fresh Prince (5147 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"King Saturn said:
"

Black Adam - Runner Up

Sentry - Third Place

"

"

#12 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry = first place.

#13 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam wins this
#14 Posted by barnabae70 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam- 1st
Sentry- 2nd
Captain Marvel- 3rd
Gladiator- Last

#15 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam tears everyone a new a-hole

#16 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Black Adam tears everyone a new a-hole "
Captain Marvel would give him a run... Billy has always gone hard at Adam he has beaten him on some occasions too...
#17 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Captain Marvel would give him a run... Billy has always gone hard at Adam he has beaten him on some occasions too... "
But like Power Girl put it BA will beat people stronger and faster than himself because of the way he fights. He has also beaten CM, Supes, The JLA and JSA at the same time and the JLA and JSA were at there strongest. Every hit every move is meant to kill. Billy will give him a run but plot aside BA will win
#18 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio
@barnabae70 said:
" Black Adam- 1st Sentry- 2nd Captain Marvel- 3rd Gladiator- Last "
lol Captain Marvel would kill Sentry
#19 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
Captain Marvel would give him a run... Billy has always gone hard at Adam he has beaten him on some occasions too... "
But like Power Girl put it BA will beat people stronger and faster than himself because of the way he fights. He has also beaten CM, Supes, The JLA and JSA at the same time and the JLA and JSA were at there strongest. Every hit every move is meant to kill. Billy will give him a run but plot aside BA will win "
even though I liked World War 3... it really didnt make much sense how Black Adam was able to beat all of those guys at once... there was a lot of PIS running around in that series... 
#20 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
But like Power Girl put it BA will beat people stronger and faster than himself because of the way he fights. He has also beaten CM, Supes, The JLA and JSA at the same time and the JLA and JSA were at there strongest. Every hit every move is meant to kill. Billy will give him a run but plot aside BA will win "
even though I liked World War 3... it really didnt make much sense how Black Adam was able to beat all of those guys at once... there was a lot of PIS running around in that series...  "
IDK I think it made sense
#21 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio

cap marvel/black adam (depends on who's having a better day) 
sentry (possible that he could be 1st here with his new powers combined with void, we're just gonna have to see whether his powers are permanent or not) 
gladiator is quite outclassed here now
#22 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam, with Captain Marvel in a close second. Sentry and Gladiator aren't even on the radar here.

#23 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
even though I liked World War 3... it really didnt make much sense how Black Adam was able to beat all of those guys at once... there was a lot of PIS running around in that series...  "
IDK I think it made sense "
made sense ? Black Adam able to fight off at least Two Green Lanterns and Martian Manhunter at once ? in a real situation... BA would be subdued by Two Green Lantern and MM easy... it would never be no battle to take him down like that... 
#24 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam, with Captain Marvel in a close second. Sentry and Gladiator will be lucky to survive the initial collision.

#25 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
made sense ? Black Adam able to fight off at least Two Green Lanterns and Martian Manhunter at once ? in a real situation... BA would be subdued by Two Green Lantern and MM easy... it would never be no battle to take him down like that...  "
But they could not go all out with everyone there and he was moving from person to person laying physically devastating punches to everyone in that dog pile he is physically faster stronger and more durable than MM and GL. Like PG said it all comes back to his fighting style he knew where to hit each opponent to make it so they won't be causing any further trouble. Then he had the aid of his energy attacks he one for the same reason the teams thought they had the advantage. All of them in that one spot they have to take it easy risk hurting a friend while Adam cut loose and had no limits and he could swing his arm and hit 10 targets at once
#26 Posted by Th3 FlAsH 123 (616 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
made sense ? Black Adam able to fight off at least Two Green Lanterns and Martian Manhunter at once ? in a real situation... BA would be subdued by Two Green Lantern and MM easy... it would never be no battle to take him down like that...  "
But they could not go all out with everyone there and he was moving from person to person laying physically devastating punches to everyone in that dog pile he is physically faster stronger and more durable than MM and GL. Like PG said it all comes back to his fighting style he knew where to hit each opponent to make it so they won't be causing any further trouble. Then he had the aid of his energy attacks he one for the same reason the teams thought they had the advantage. All of them in that one spot they have to take it easy risk hurting a friend while Adam cut loose and had no limits and he could swing his arm and hit 10 targets at once "

I think Black Adam would win the fight, but I do admit that WW3 had some garbage in it..
#27 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
But they could not go all out with everyone there and he was moving from person to person laying physically devastating punches to everyone in that dog pile he is physically faster stronger and more durable than MM and GL. Like PG said it all comes back to his fighting style he knew where to hit each opponent to make it so they won't be causing any further trouble. Then he had the aid of his energy attacks he one for the same reason the teams thought they had the advantage. All of them in that one spot they have to take it easy risk hurting a friend while Adam cut loose and had no limits and he could swing his arm and hit 10 targets at once "
they wouldnt have to go all out... just subdue him in some Massive Constucts... 
#28 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:

why not?
#29 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
they wouldnt have to go all out... just subdue him in some Massive Constucts...  "
Constructs of that nature take time time they do not have
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
why not? "
 Green Lanterns have shown to be able to hold Superman level Characters within their Solid Constructs... and with Two of them here against Black Adam he would catch hell trying to stop them both along with the fact they have assistance from Martian Manhunter... it would too much for him to do in a situation like this if they were actually gunning to take BA down... 
#31 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

World War III was interesting to read. Doesn't make it valid, though. It's about as ridiculous as World War Hulk....

Hmmmm.....

*starts to sense a coincidence.*

#32 Posted by King Saturn (224168 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
they wouldnt have to go all out... just subdue him in some Massive Constucts...  "
Constructs of that nature take time time they do not have "
actually they do have time... Martian Manhunter is here assisting them... MM alone can give Black Adam a good run in a battle... which would give the GLs at least a few seconds to set up these constructs... and thats really all the time they would need... if that... I mean we arent talking about rookie GLs here... I believe it was John Stewart and Alan Scott that were in the battle of WW3... 
#33 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn: IDK I still don't see it as PIS since he is consistent on beating up large groups and characters stronger than him
#34 Posted by MrDirector786 (43553 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam, Captain Marvel, Gladiator, then Sentry.

#35 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:
" sentry = first place. "
It seems he might have devoured countless worlds

Sentry has the ability to support people with Miracles, Sentry's origins are of Biblical Proportions

Is Void side can literally bring death to a world

#36 Posted by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry > rest.  How the others rank doesnt matter, because two is not a winner and three nobody remembers.  Won't even mention #4.

#37 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
Sentry wins with a plot device
#38 Posted by Red_Blade (2441 posts) - - Show Bio

So you're just going to bump up every Sentry thread?

#39 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah the Sentry can rip gods apart

@why so serious

said:

Good call 
#40 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Sentry even die?
#41 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody: When Black Adam tears him to shreds he does
#42 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Superparody: When Black Adam tears him to shreds he does "
Molecule tried it twice, failed twice. The Sentry is immortal and is the right hand of God according to Bendisverse
Even after MM blasted him apart, each time Sentry came back, reconstructed himself
#43 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:
@OhTru:

Well then logically..nomatter what any of these characters will do Sentry cannot die...if he justs keep's reforming thus making him the victor...

#44 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru: Black Adam is immortal it is not conformed that Sentry is immortal BA is 2,000 years older than Jesus and has been practicing magic heightening his powers and making himself stronger and more powerful. MM is not even that strong anymore and their is a thing called PIS
#45 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam>Marvel>Gladiator>Sentry

#46 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody: Shazam lightning will take care of that as a BFR besides if he has gets taken out and reforms that is Incapacitation
#47 Posted by Superparody (2011 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Superparody: Shazam lightning will take care of that as a BFR besides if he has gets taken out and reforms that is Incapacitation "

so hes not alowed to reform thats like taking away wolverines healing factor...without molecular control and the void...Sentry is just a panzy
#48 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Adam>Marvel>Gladiator>Sentry "
#49 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superparody: That is if he is completely destroyed that is incapacitation it is the same thing said in Ice Man debates and Clayface and Sandman
#50 Edited by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@why so serious said:

if its a Bendis powered Sentry