I give it to BA.

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Kallarkz
Well Black Adam seems to be faster and Stronger than Pluto (teleportation can only help to a certain degree) but Pluto wields some real powerful magic which is one of B.As weaknesses and he is very durable.

Pluto seems like he would pull a win on him here if he was able to get off some powerful spells. And a sorceerer of his order would probably notice that B.A is fueled by magic and find a way to probably temporarily strip him of his powers.
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Zaiyan

Pluto should be more powerful on paper but Marvel Pluto jobs-out a hell of a lot, Black Adam probably has the better feats of strength and speed. Adam IMO wins cos he has more feats.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By whacknasty

Yeah...not sure if the old "strip the magic guy of his power source" will work. I think there was a big debate about that somewhere...but I think Pluto would have to be more powerful than the whole Egyptian pantheon that empowers Adam...and I dont think that is quite true...

And I wasn't aware Black Adam was weak to magic?

I'll go with Black Adam for now until some more scans of Pluto pop up...
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666

Pluto is in higher level...

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By D3athstroke

On Earth ? BA Stomps him In Hell ? Pluto BA Stomps him )))

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Black Adam for the win here...
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Kallarkz
@whacknasty said:
" Yeah...not sure if the old "strip the magic guy of his power source" will work. I think there was a big debate about that somewhere...but I think Pluto would have to be more powerful than the whole Egyptian pantheon that empowers Adam...and I dont think that is quite true...

"
the "strip the magic guy" has worked many times against the Marvel family. Stripping Black Adam of his powers is how WW3 was ended.

And Black Adam is not vulnerable against magic like Superman but people who are really strong with it can hurt him. His only notable weakness. 
whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By whacknasty
@Kallarkz said:
" @whacknasty said:
" Yeah...not sure if the old "strip the magic guy of his power source" will work. I think there was a big debate about that somewhere...but I think Pluto would have to be more powerful than the whole Egyptian pantheon that empowers Adam...and I dont think that is quite true...

"
the "strip the magic guy" has worked many times against the Marvel family. Stripping Black Adam of his powers is how WW3 was ended.

And Black Adam is not vulnerable against magic like Superman but people who are really strong with it can hurt him. His only notable weakness. 
"
Well the WW3 incident was sort of different to me... Its not like Thor using the magic of the Rune Stones to take away Adam's or Marvel's powers, which would be more along the lines of Pluto using some spell to try to achieve it. Pluto would be completely on the outside as to how and who the powers come from, so I dont know if he could do it imo...

I'll read that part over as soon as I have access to my books again...

Thats neat though, didnt know magic could get to Adam like that. I guess he does need some sort of  outside weakness though to give him some balance...
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Kallarkz
@whacknasty said:
" @Kallarkz said:
" @whacknasty said:

"

"
Well the WW3 incident was sort of different to me... Its not like Thor using the magic of the Rune Stones to take away Adam's or Marvel's powers, which would be more along the lines of Pluto using some spell to try to achieve it. Pluto would be completely on the outside as to how and who the powers come from, so I dont know if he could do it imo...

I'll read that part over as soon as I have access to my books again...

Thats neat though, didnt know magic could get to Adam like that. I guess he does need some sort of  outside weakness though to give him some balance...
"
yea thats true... DC has displayed its magic side to be a little more complicated than Marvels and it's possible that even though Pluto is a high sorcerer he wouldn't know exactly how to take away Adams powers. Shazam spent thousands of years trying to take them away completely from him and even he ultimately failed.

and yea B.A needed at least 1 weaknesses. 
Ramtha07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ramtha07

Black Adam takes this IMO.