vs.

divad4686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By divad4686

Current emma frost host half of the phoenix power, she stomps.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By greenteaforme

The almost completely featless Emma Frost whose power level is only theoretical?

It's impossible to quantify her level of ability.

@divad4686 said:

Current emma frost host half of the phoenix power, she stomps.

Different Phoenix hosts have different levels of compatibility with the Phoenix. Jean is the perfect host, and is 'the' Phoenix. Anyone else is less compatible and less able to bring out its power, or tolerate its power.

Having half of the PF doesn't mean Emma has access to 50% of it, really. She may only be able to bring out a sliver of that percentage, or however much, we really don't know.

divad4686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By divad4686

But we know she can stomp Odin force level Thor. Even if Black adam can beat odin thor it would be a close fight. How does BA fare against mental attacks?

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Park

@divad4686: She stomped a normal Thor not OF Thor, but I think she could beat Black Adam.

divad4686

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By divad4686

I think the current Thor still have OF, got to check that.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By greenteaforme

@divad4686 said:

But we know she can stomp Odin force level Thor. Even if Black adam can beat odin thor it would be a close fight. How does BA fare against mental attacks?

Rachel Grey also famously blocked a hammer strike from Thor, then proceeded to smack Thor in the face with a TK hammer and knocked him on his ass.

He also pulled out some new thing about "I HAVE THE MIND OF A GOD NO TP BWAHAHAH MORE BAD WRITING FOR THOR" thing.

Park

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Park

@divad4686: Nope he gave it up to fix Mjlnoir (or however it's spelled.)

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Army2442

@greenteaforme said:

@divad4686 said:

Rachel Grey also famously blocked a hammer strike from Thor, then proceeded to smack Thor in the face with a TK hammer and knocked him on his ass.

He also pulled out some new thing about "I HAVE THE MIND OF A GOD NO TP BWAHAHAH MORE BAD WRITING FOR THOR" thing.

why do you hate Thor so much hes a great character IMO, also Thor is just one of those character types that just gains and losses abilties seemingly at random depending on the character kind of like sentry, or SA superman.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By greenteaforme

@Army2442 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@divad4686 said:

why do you hate Thor so much hes a great character IMO, also Thor is just one of those character types that just gains and losses abilties seemingly at random depending on the character kind of like sentry, or SA superman.

You basically stated the main reason I dislike Thor right there.

I hate when characters receive powers to "win the day" that they showed no previous ability to use. And when, later on, they lose to characters they have no right losing to, and not using those powers they previously miraculously attained, it's just all...

It's called bad writing. He's a poorly written character, and I dislike him. He's one of the worst written modern day comic book characters in existence.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jeanroygrant

PEF.

society619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By society619

ttt

BringnIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BringnIt

How does Adam beat her? Even if he destroys her body, she will just reconstruct it almost instantaneously.

Avatar image for lord_moldemvort
Lord_Moldemvort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lord_Moldemvort

i dont like either character, but black adam completely slaughters her

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

*Ignores knowledge-less DC fanboys* Emma stomps

Skunkstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Skunkstein

I dont know... Emma doesnt have many feats, but seeing her pwning Thor, i at least say she got a very decent chance of utter destroying Black Adam who i see as being only a little higher than Thors level.

Avatar image for lord_moldemvort
Lord_Moldemvort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lord_Moldemvort

@Skunkstein: frankly, who couldnt beat thor in that arc? he was used as a measuring stick and the writing was pitiful. she beat him with attacks that thor should have shrugged off and he could have easily drained the force from her and smashed her.

i personally think thor is above adam, but their certainly on the same level. either way, she hasnt shown the feats to handle a blitz from adam. she gets slaughtered

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By comic_book_fan

emma can get him with tp and her diamond form stood up to hulk so it would at least hold for a while oh phoenix emma rips him in half

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Emma. *in before WW3 feats get cited as the norm*

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers