#1 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam





































VS

Orion




















































                                          Who wins this fight in an all out battle ?



































#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion. But it won't be easy against an evil, mentally unstable Superman.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Orion. But it won't be easy against an evil, mentally unstable Superman."
Very True. Black Adam will give Orion all he can handle here


#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

 I see a slight chance of Black Adam winning, but Orion just has a larger ratio on the graph.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
" I see a slight chance of Black Adam winning, but Orion just has a larger ratio on the graph."
I Agree. And the Fact that Orion ran a Train through Darkseid in battle also gives him more of my vote too
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
Any other takers on this fight  ?
#7 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam but i dont know much about Orion

Moderator
#8 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Good fight, I'm not sure why but I think that Black Adam may be able to win here

#9 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

well....i'll say black adam,but not sure

#10 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Orion to pound BA out.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
This is a tough one... I wanna say Black Adam wins here. But can he withstand multiple shots of the Astro Force of Orion ?
#12 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"This is a tough one... I wanna say Black Adam wins here. But can he withstand multiple shots of the Astro Force of Orion ?
"

But cant black adam use the speed factor.
#13 Posted by King Saturn (224205 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"This is a tough one... I wanna say Black Adam wins here. But can he withstand multiple shots of the Astro Force of Orion ?
"

But cant black adam use the speed factor."
I was thinking about that. But I really dont know if Black Adam is really much faster than Orion
#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"King Saturn said:
"This is a tough one... I wanna say Black Adam wins here. But can he withstand multiple shots of the Astro Force of Orion ?
"

But cant black adam use the speed factor."

Orion is quite fast himself
#15 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam should be able to win this. BA can duplicate most of Superman's physical abilities (strength, speed, durability, endurance). The only things he really lacks are heat vision and enhanced senses. Black Adam is also a skilled warrior, having extensive hand to hand experience. There is also the option for BA to attack Orion with his mystic lightning bolt as Capt Marvel has done to Superman.

We know that Superman is stronger than Orion, even more Invulnerable and has faster reaction speed.

Not putting Orion down, but I think that BA can win this after a long battle.

#16 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion wouldn't be effect by BA's magic like Superman is (which is why BA and Marvel gives him a hard time) and I don't think BA could withstand the Astro-Force  as well as Supes. I think Orion has just as much of a chance at winning as BA.

#17 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
Alpha said:
"Orion wouldn't be effect by BA's magic like Superman is (which is why BA and Marvel gives him a hard time) and I don't think BA could withstand the Astro-Force  as well as Supes. I think Orion has just as much of a chance at winning as BA."
The lightning bolt will do damage to orion but I diodn't not mean to imply that because it is magical, it would have any added effect.
What my meaning was, was to shown that BA als has an energy weapon at his disposal to use as required.

BA has engaged in hand to hand fights with Superman and Capt marvel, with neither side holding back their strength. He has taken these attacks with only minor injury (bruising).
It is possible to dodge the stro force and although Orion's reaction speed make this more difficult, BA is faster and thus has some chance to do so.
Tjhe Astro force is a hugely powerful weapon but without the Astro harness Orion cannot fly. He can still project the Astro force but this would limit his maneuverability.
He can recreate the harness but for a while this benefits BA.

The Greek gods appear to be of a similar power level to the New Gods (having also been created by the same effect), as it would also appear that the Egyptian gods who power BA are.
BA gets the best that several of the gods have to offer, the strongest exemplars of Strength, speed, power, durability etc.
Orion is a good all-rounder but he is not as strong, nor as fast, nor as durable etc.
#18 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Alpha said:
"Orion wouldn't be effect by BA's magic like Superman is (which is why BA and Marvel gives him a hard time) and I don't think BA could withstand the Astro-Force  as well as Supes. I think Orion has just as much of a chance at winning as BA."
The lightning bolt will do damage to orion but I diodn't not mean to imply that because it is magical, it would have any added effect.
What my meaning was, was to shown that BA als has an energy weapon at his disposal to use as required.

BA has engaged in hand to hand fights with Superman and Capt marvel, with neither side holding back their strength. He has taken these attacks with only minor injury (bruising).
It is possible to dodge the stro force and although Orion's reaction speed make this more difficult, BA is faster and thus has some chance to do so.
Tjhe Astro force is a hugely powerful weapon but without the Astro harness Orion cannot fly. He can still project the Astro force but this would limit his maneuverability.
He can recreate the harness but for a while this benefits BA.

The Greek gods appear to be of a similar power level to the New Gods (having also been created by the same effect), as it would also appear that the Egyptian gods who power BA are.
BA gets the best that several of the gods have to offer, the strongest exemplars of Strength, speed, power, durability etc.
Orion is a good all-rounder but he is not as strong, nor as fast, nor as durable etc.
"

With that said, I get your point!
#19 Posted by Scarlet Thor (1112 posts) - - Show Bio

Apart from the lightning, can't BA do magic?
Anyway I have seen him beating all the jla alone in ww3. He should win here

#20 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam wins this.
#21 Posted by slacker the hacker (7839 posts) - - Show Bio

Black adam in good fight
#22 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Orion, but probably Adam.

#23 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman said:
" Orion. But it won't be easy against an evil, mentally unstable Superman. "
#24 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool fight, I assume Orion has his astro harness and mother box? Or is this beserked Orion?

#25 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkhwk2001 said:
" Black Adam wins this. "