User Lists: 0

Manhunter

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@petey_is_spidey: I'll probably encourage the ire of some Black Adam fans, but I think alot of the guys he was fighting were not only holding back, but jobbing a bit as well.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

So MM can't use intangibility or TP, why exactly?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So MM can't use intangibility or TP, why exactly?

Because that match has already been done before. Not sure what there is to discuss.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By OreoAssassin
Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: So isn't that just admitting that MM outmatches BA and there's no need for the battle to begin with?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn regardless

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreoassassin: So isn't that just admitting that MM outmatches BA and there's no need for the battle to begin with?

Under standard conditions yes. These aren't really standard conditions.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sy8000  Online

J'onn still has shapeshifting and comparable stats.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

J'onn.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#17 frozen  Moderator
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@jashro44: Adam already beat him.

I know. But people have their issues with that fight. I find it weird that Martian manhunter couldn't get inside Adams head and that he jobbed a bit.

And most people here are saying martian manhunter wins. So there does seem to be somethings to debate over.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@jashro44: It's hard to say under these stipulations. I would say Adam is stronger than J'onn, or even Superman for the matter and his lightning clearly has already fried J'onn, and I don't think he'll rip his molecules because that doesn't seem to be in character, even in WW3 he wasn't lethal towards him at that degree, however J'onn's shapeshifting will prove to be elusive and he is faster.

J'onn 6-7/10.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@laflux said:

@frozen said:

@jashro44: Adam already beat him.

-_-

I still think J'onn wins, I didn't agree with the telepathy PIS fiasco either in WW3, I just don't think he'll rip Adam's molecules, is that in character? Because IMO shape-shifting and speed gets him the win, moreso the former.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jashro44

@frozen said:

@jashro44: It's hard to say under these stipulations. I would say Adam is stronger than J'onn, or even Superman for the matter and his lightning clearly has already fried J'onn, and I don't think he'll rip his molecules because that doesn't seem to be in character, even in WW3 he wasn't lethal towards him at that degree, however J'onn's shapeshifting will prove to be elusive and he is faster.

J'onn 6/10.

I see where you're coming from. Not an expert on either character but I was curious to see if J'onn would win without his major 2 powers.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Experio

Current versions and with these limitations, Adam has a good chance given his elemental projectile and amplification strikes added to the huge strength difference he has in advantage.

Pre-52 Martian would win.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By laflux
Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#25  Edited By Joygirl
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By czarny_samael666

@dondave said:

@laflux said:

J'onn rips apart his molecules.

Ripping molecules apart? How?

Martian should win, if he has answer for BA's lightning.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 frozen  Moderator

@cdiddyman911 said:

@dondave said:

@laflux said:

J'onn rips apart his molecules.

Ripping molecules apart? How?

Martian should win, if he has answer for BA's lightning.

Martian can control his own molecular structure, he was ripping apart Ultraman's structure by forming into him and changing the molecules of his own body while inside Ultraman's.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam but it's close. He would lose if MM has all his poeers, and he still could lose, but he wins majority

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By laflux
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@jashro44: Black Adam win, since he could take on pretty much ALL Americas superheroes(including Manhunter) in WW3.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: @laflux:

Ok, I thought that You were suggesting some kind of molecular manipulation. BTW, it seems that Ultraman isn't too durable against cutting, surely not on Superman level. These godly-type characters rarely are durable against that (WW, Thor, Zeus...) so it should work, but morals are on and Martian isn't a guy who would go with bloodlust like that from the start.

Black Adam is different. What matters here is for me:

-his durability to energy projection (a specially magic one)

-his solo strength feats.

Adam is stronger than Power Girl, who can lift a city-sized space ship. Can Martian say something similar about himself?

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@chaos911:

didn't he help pull 1/3 of the earth?

He did. Black Adam is also at Superman's strength level, a case could be made he's stronger than him though.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By chaos911

@frozen: true its just that her brought up that power girl can lift a city sized spaceship then asked if MM has anything to that so I went to a greater feat

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@chaos911 said:

@frozen: true its just that her brought up that power girl can lift a city sized spaceship then asked if MM has anything to that so I went to a greater feat

Well, Power Girl is also a lot more powerful than simple City Sized ships too. She's on par with Wonder Woman strength wise.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: I know I'm just saying what's probably MM's best strength feat. What is power girl's best feat?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 frozen  Moderator

@chaos911 said:

@frozen: I know I'm just saying what's probably MM's best strength feat. What is power girl's best feat?

Her best strength feat - Power Girl fought Wonder Woman, punched her to Canada and Wonder Woman remarked they are of the same strength. We know of Wonder Woman's strength because she also helped pull The Earth.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By czarny_samael666

@chaos911 said:

@czarny_samael666: didn't he help pull 1/3 of the earth?

They failed. Kyle Rayner moved the planet. All were also affected by Manitou's power at the moment.

@frozen said:

@chaos911 said:

Well, Power Girl is also a lot more powerful than simple City Sized ships too. She's on par with Wonder Woman strength wise.

Who also isn't above that, becuase this is WW's best strength feat is catching city-sized asteroid.

No Caption Provided

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@czarny_samael666: Kyle Rayner didn't hold The Earth. Kyle does NOT have the power to suddenly turn massive and hold The Earth and by the end of the comic he was human sized again, Monitou was knowledgable but he wasn't that powerful either and he isn't planetary, he joined the JLA after that. Kyle had no ION.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By czarny_samael666

@frozen said:

@czarny_samael666: Kyle Rayner didn't hold The Earth. Kyle does NOT have the power to suddenly turn massive and hold The Earth, Monitou was knowledgable but he wasn't that powerful either. Kyle had no ION.

Kyle did it:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/35308/3659160-earth2.jpg

IF You suggest that he can't do it, then Manitou had to affect him greatly enough to allow him do that.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By frozen  Moderator
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@czarny_samael666: Seen the scan - all of it was clarified here: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/wonderwoman-vs-gladiator-382293/?page=7

Monitou doesn't have the power to become celestial sized and amplify people to lift planets. Monitou isn't a god-like entity.

The scan isn't Kyle holding The Earth, it's metaphorical/symbolic. He had no ION power and Monitou was nowhere near powerful enough to perform that feat.

The scan clearly says what happened. Supe lost it - Kyle have it. There is nothing more to say about that actually. I was in this thread and I have said the same thing.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 frozen  Moderator

@czarny_samael666: Look at your scan. Kyle dwarfs The Earth itself and is thousands of times bigger. He had no ION at this point and Monitou was never a god-like entity. Kyle can't just become bigger than The Earth whenever he feels like it, especially considering he's normal sized by the end. It was metaphorical/symbolic. Darkseid has done the same thing, however it's more symbolic than literal.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By XiiX

His martian-vision has also shown to affect people on a molecular level. Whether they're intangible, or as powerful as Fernus(as you can see, there's literally nothing left of Fernus afterwards, physically).

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@czarny_samael666: Look at your scan. Kyle dwarfs The Earth itself and is thousands of times bigger. He had no ION at this point and Monitou was never a god-like entity. Kyle can't just become bigger than The Earth whenever he feels like it, especially considering he's normal sized by the end. It was metaphorical/symbolic. Darkseid has done the same thing, however it's more symbolic than literal.

It is not the point, what kind of boost he have or how he did what he did. He still did that.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By nefarious

The Green Alien.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Adam!

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 frozen  Moderator

@frozen said:

It is not the point, what kind of boost he have or how he did what he did. He still did that.

He didn't - he can't just make up new powers, it was purely symbolic. That's why he was normal size at the end. It's also looked like Darkseid has held planets, but it's symbolic rather than literal.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@frozen said:

He didn't - he can't just make up new powers, it was purely symbolic. That's why he was normal size at the end. It's also looked like Darkseid has held planets, but it's symbolic rather than literal.

I am not arguing that he was that big or not. I doubt it and I agree about symbolic thing. But scan clearly say that has done it. His ring has enough energy to use it. If Manitou was even just a guidance, it should be enough. Like Emma using Iceman's powers and doing much more than Bobby.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No TP or intangiblity should mean Adam wins this. Captain Marvel and Adam have been shown to be Supermans equal strengthwise, Jonn has several times been shown to be a little weaker