#1 Edited by gumflabica (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

WW3 Black Adam vs GOW Kratos. Kartos has his best gear. starts ontop of lexcorp. no prep who wins the ultimate 1v1 DC vs MK matchup?

#2 Posted by ShootingNova (16234 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam stomps.

#3 Posted by Illuminatus (9504 posts) - - Show Bio

Teth. Too fast, too strong, and SHAZAM bolts will reduce Kratos into a petulant pile of ash.

#4 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam solos Kratos's universe

#5 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam.

#6 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

black adam, unless its the god of war kratos, who can change his body size, and has all his magic powers at maximum levels

#7 Posted by jwalser3 (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam..... Kratos isn't on the same level as him.

#8 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam

#9 Edited by SHAZAM117 (2844 posts) - - Show Bio

BA ftw...Kratos would need to be at his full GOD OF WAR max powers level in order to keep up with Adam

#10 Posted by korrindarz (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHAZAM117 said:

BA ftw...Kratos would need to be at his full GOD OF WAR max powers level in order to keep up with Adam

Even with all of that, Adam would still kill him instantly

#11 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2844 posts) - - Show Bio

@Korrindarz....I don't know about "instantly". I still give a fully powered Kratos more respect than that, with everything he's been thru and survived.

#12 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Black Adam.

#13 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam puts a fist through his head faster than he can sign his will. His estate, not being granted to his family in his will is absorbed by the state, leading Kratina to kill herself in a fit of despair. His children, poor and orphaned, lead the life of street urchins. They pass their days picking pockets, until one fateful day a child catcher picks them up and forces them to time in the workhouses.

Many months later Kratos Jr, driven to insanity after being told there is 'no more', kills the chef of the poor house and escapes to wander the wild west, righting wrongs and dispensing justice. After many years of adventure, both glorious and tragic, Kratos Jr once again runs across the man that killed his father in a dive in downtown Manhattan. They share a drink, tell tales, and shed a tear for the mistakes of their past. Kratos Jr leaves Mr. Black Adam with his drink, having forgiven him, and considering him a new friend.

#14 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

Black Adam..... Kratos isn't on the same level as him.

#15 Posted by gumflabica (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

@kcaz: @SHAZAM117: ok i like that lets change kratos's power lvl

#16 Posted by The_iron_superbat197 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos

with his best weapons kratos has super speed, super Strength, he can fly, he has a blade that can drain a soul of any leaving thing and give it to him, he can create powerfull magical attacks with his weapons and spells. and he has the blade of olympos. a weapon that destroyed all the titans and has powers so great it killed the king of the gods. kratos is also a master warrior, the greatest leader of the spartan army.

#17 Posted by gumflabica (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

i knew the kratos fans would get here! juts didnt know when... i was wondering if they ever would... congragulations@The_iron_superbat197: you are the first kratos fan on the thread!!! (note that fan is different from fanboy. fan=fan that gives logical argument, while fanboy=fan who does not give logical argument)

#18 Posted by jwalser3 (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_iron_superbat197:For a guy who has went toe to toe with Captain Marvel and Superman, as fast as the Flash, and takes on the JSA I think Black Adam takes this.

#19 Posted by The_iron_superbat197 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

kratos killed all the gods that is something big. i mean he brought Armageddon all by himself.

#20 Posted by BigCimmerian (8069 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_iron_superbat197 said:

kratos killed all the gods that is something big. i mean he brought Armageddon all by himself.

Doesn't matter, Black Adam could kill Kratos and those gods combined. With minimal effort.

#21 Posted by jwalser3 (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_iron_superbat197: @gumflabica: Have you seen what Black Adam can do???

Even if he had the blade of olympos, it wouldn't save him. What makes you think Kratos is on par with Black Adam? I mean no disrespect, just want to know what makes you think he could stop Black Adam?

#22 Posted by ShootingNova (16234 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_iron_superbat197 said:

kratos

with his best weapons kratos has super speed, super Strength, he can fly, he has a blade that can drain a soul of any leaving thing and give it to him, he can create powerfull magical attacks with his weapons and spells. and he has the blade of olympos. a weapon that destroyed all the titans and has powers so great it killed the king of the gods. kratos is also a master warrior, the greatest leader of the spartan army.

Great. None of this is doing a thimble to save him from someone like Black Adam.

People below Black Adam would be sufficient to beat Kratos.

@gumflabica said:

i knew the kratos fans would get here! juts didnt know when... i was wondering if they ever would... congragulations@The_iron_superbat197: you are the first kratos fan on the thread!!! (note that fan is different from fanboy. fan=fan that gives logical argument, while fanboy=fan who does not give logical argument)

Do you even know what Black Adam can do?

#23 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

If he has the blade of olympus he sorta stands a chance. It wiped out the spartan army with a swipe and did the same to all of the titans.

#24 Posted by ShootingNova (16234 posts) - - Show Bio

@GTG12: That doesn't change the fact that none of them have feats on par, or even close to Black Adam's. Kratos probably won't be able to make much use of the BoO.

#25 Posted by justleader (1708 posts) - - Show Bio

@GTG12 said:

If he has the blade of olympus he sorta stands a chance. It wiped out the spartan army with a swipe and did the same to all of the titans.

yes but it doesnt work that way in the hands of kratos, yes while Zeus wielding it he can wipe out all the titans, and a mortal army casually but kratos cant do that

#26 Posted by gumflabica (2226 posts) - - Show Bio

@BigCimmerian: @jwalser3: yes i understand what black adam can do and im not saying kratos would win im just saying that@The_iron_superbat197: isnt saying that kratos wins because hes a god and that means he wins. captain marvel is powered by greek gods and kratos has defeted greek gods... but not all their power at once. BAFTW

#27 Posted by King Saturn (224025 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam would kill Kratos fairly easy actually....