• 98 results
Moonhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Moonhawk

Fight takes place in New York City. Start off 3 blocks far away. No Prep. No Morals. Death for the win. Versions are WWIII BA and AOA Iceman. PIS is not on. Who's winning? 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
crackerjack82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By crackerjack82

why AOA, normal iceman has way better feats

Xtremeperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Xtremeperson

I don't see how Iceman could beat Black Adam. BA is just too strong, fast, and durable. BA stomps.

Rainy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rainy

Ice man drains the moisture out of black atom and dehydrates him to death!

that's one feat that normal Ice man can do this iceman get's raped

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By demifiend

black adam!

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By nefarious

Black Adam stomps.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Stronger

Black Adam

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By ReVamp

Iceman. If it has to go death for win, I'm not sure there's a way BA could win, unless he throws him in the sun, if BFR is allowed.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Stalemate.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@venomoushatred1001 said:

Stalemate.

Agree. Iceman shouldn't be able to drain BA from his water molecules, while BA can't really kill Iceman in any way.
NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By NX

I like icemans feats better,but adam takes it.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Chaos Prime

for someone who can survive un aided in the vacum of space please explain how ICEMAN CAN EFFECT BA please?

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By tensor

@czarny_samael666: What the hell you all talking about iceman stalemate what the hell ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@tensor said:

@czarny_samael666: What the hell you all talking about iceman stalemate what the hell ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

They can't kill each other. Iceman will always reform, Black Adam will be immune to water-drainning.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tensor

@czarny_samael666:

what the hell u talking about iceman cannot die if i remember correctly he was in a fight an got hurt bad an beast said he had to heal or he would die so what the hell u talking about ??? an how do u know that power of shazam would not kill him is iceman so powerful he can stop a god attack hell no if simple nimrod almost killed him what u think black adam would do to him

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By chiq

They can't kill each other directly. But can't BA hurl iceman into the sun? Can even the most powerful version of iceman survive that?

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor said:

@czarny_samael666:

what the hell u talking about iceman cannot die if i remember correctly he was in a fight an got hurt bad an beast said he had to heal or he would die so what the hell u talking about ??? an how do u know that power of shazam would not kill him is iceman so powerful he can stop a god attack hell no if simple nimrod almost killed him what u think black adam would do to him

Current Iceman is made completely out of ice, making it near impossible to kill him.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By termiteone4ever

Ice man Loses Again This is Magic so anything is possible.

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By thanobomb1124

Even

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MutenRoshi

STALEMATE

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By tensor

@venomoushatred1001: thats big crap i have ever heard because u are made of ice u cannot die really lol i am sure even ice melts.

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mextli

@tensor: sure you can melt iceman but he can just reform and even then its difficult to melt him because of his cryokineses, Even if you try to melt him he can control his own temperature to prevent it. If this were a regular battle itd be BA stomp but with the conditions of to the death there is no way for BA to really kill iceman and Iceman doesnt have the firepower to compete with BA so its a stalemate.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By tensor

@mextli: ok answer these 2 ?

1 did nimrod not almost kill iceman an he had to be heal(prove that what u are saying is a bunch of crap )

2 how do u know iceman can survive a blast from black adam his powers are from the gods an magical

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever said:

No Caption Provided
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#25  Edited By Saren

@mextli said:

@tensor: sure you can melt iceman but he can just reform and even then its difficult to melt him because of his cryokineses, Even if you try to melt him he can control his own temperature to prevent it. If this were a regular battle itd be BA stomp but with the conditions of to the death there is no way for BA to really kill iceman and Iceman doesnt have the firepower to compete with BA so its a stalemate.

Iceman feels pain when his ice form is damaged, it's possible to KO him that way.

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mextli

@CitizenBane said:

@mextli said:

Iceman feels pain when his ice form is damaged, it's possible to KO him that way.

well like i said if its a regular battle then BA stomps, but this battle is to the death so yeah BA can KO iceman but I dont think he can kill him.

@ tensor:

1. could be chalked up to dramatic writing; the writer wanted some dramatic tension so he downplayed icemans abilities. I could be wrong tho id have to look back at the example.

2. there is nothing to indicate that the magical nature of BA's attacks will affect icemans own abilities. Can you provide me of any instance where BA magical attacks have negated or affected someones inherent abilities? I dont know BA other than what ive read about him so i am open to being proven wrong.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tensor

@mextli: so what u trying to tell me is iceman cannot die none at all but he can feel pain so i should take it if iceman were to fight a galactus he would not die either right if it were a battle to the death

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mextli

@tensor: No its not impossible but extremely difficult and I dont think BA has the ability to actually put down bobby permanently is all especially via melting (which is what i specifically answered about). Galactus could deff kill bobby but he has much more power and a wider variety of ways to use it. He could transmute bobby, he could wipe him from existence, etc. and you didnt answer me back on number 2.

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fluke-buddha

I have to say stalemate on this one.   BA doesn't have any confirmed way to kill Drake, and Drake doesn't have the feats to take out someone like BA.

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Fluke-buddha
@CitizenBane said:

@mextli said:

KO is not the same thing as death though.  I'm not so sure BA can KO him either.  Drake has taken on the Hulk in the desert and has still been able to reform quite quickly.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By czarny_samael666
@termiteone4ever said:

LOL.
@tensor said:

@czarny_samael666:

Beast was wrong, this was pure PIS. Iceman's whole body was destroyed in the past and he recovered from water molecules in the air.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Adam wins.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By czarny_samael666
@PunkMastaFlex said:

Adam wins.

How he will kill him?
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@czarny_samael666 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Adam wins.

How he will kill him?

How will Iceman kill Adam?

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Libertyprime

Stalemate, they go chill out and have a beer.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Adam wins.

How he will kill him?

How will Iceman kill Adam?

He won't and that is the point of my answer (stalemate).
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By progenitorigin

I can understand a stalemate given the circumstances for each character.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@czarny_samael666: With Adam's magic, he can potentially fry Iceman if Bobby possesses no knowledge on Adam.

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Fluke-buddha
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@czarny_samael666: With Adam's magic, he can potentially fry Iceman if Bobby possesses no knowledge on Adam.

That is an assumption on your part.  Adam has no way to kill Bobby that can be backed up with concrete evidence. 
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By czarny_samael666
@PunkMastaFlex said:

And then Iceman reforms from any watter supply, for example from water in the air.
mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mextli

@Fluke-buddha: hulk and BA are on two different strength levels plus BA has far higher combat speed and can melt Iceman with his magical blasts which imo is enough for a KO but as has been stated by myself and several others there is nothing indicating that BA can actually kill iceman.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Fluke-buddha said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

That is an assumption on your part. Adam has no way to kill Bobby that can be backed up with concrete evidence.

And vice versa. Bobby also possesses no way of killing Adam either. Adam possesses more chance of coming out of this battle as the victor however due to his magical powers.

NOTE: What I'm going to state next is pure assumption. With Adam's wisdom, he can potentially move at speeds that makes everyone still as statues and create a way to eliminate water molecules within the air or possibly within the planet.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

And then Iceman reforms from any watter supply, for example from water in the air.

I know what Bobby can do.

mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By mextli

@PunkMastaFlex: No one ever said bobby can kill BA, we all asserted he doesnt have the firepower to beat him but what we have said is that BA aslo hasnt displayed the firepower to kill bobby either, hence stalemate. and your hypothetical is widely implausible. I

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By czarny_samael666
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

I know what Bobby can do.

So, we agree that it is a stalemate?
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@mextli said:

@PunkMastaFlex: No one ever said bobby can kill BA, we all asserted he doesnt have the firepower to beat him but what we have said is that BA aslo hasnt displayed the firepower to kill bobby either, hence stalemate. and your hypothetical is widely implausible. I

Thor hasn't displayed nor ever shown to destroy a planet yet can he do it? His feats suggests he can. Adam has fought Jay Garrick when his speed was stolen to the point where everyone were as statues. Bobby wouldn't be given special treatment in terms of reaction speed. He'll be as still as still can be compared to Adam. What's to stop Adam from actually utilizing his wisdom to come up with a way to dispose of Bobby?

Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Fluke-buddha
@mextli said:

@Fluke-buddha: hulk and BA are on two different strength levels plus BA has far higher combat speed and can melt Iceman with his magical blasts which imo is enough for a KO but as has been stated by myself and several others there is nothing indicating that BA can actually kill iceman.

Doesn't matter if you melt Bobby, he can exist in gaseous form.  This is all pointless discussion anyhow since pretty much everyone is agreeing that they can't kill each other.

@PunkMastaFlex
I never said Iceman could win, I don't think either could win.  What I'm saying though is that just because something is magic doesn't mean we get to assume it can accomplish all sorts of things that have not been reflected by BA's past showings. 

I see what your saying, but I highly doubt BA could do that.  Bobby has reformed in the desert quite quickly, so if desert air still has enough water in it for him to reform in a quick manner then I doubt BA could win with that strategy.   and there is absolutely no way that hes eliminating all the water vapor from a planet that is mostly water.  I think BA could subdue him in a variety of ways, but not kill.   Don't forget Bobby is an Omega and they can exist independent from their bodies.  He'd have to destroy his mind.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By czarny_samael666
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@mextli said:

Thor hasn't displayed nor ever shown to destroy a planet yet can he do it? His feats suggests he can. Adam has fought Jay Garrick when his speed was stolen to the point where everyone were as statues. Bobby wouldn't be given special treatment in terms of reaction speed. He'll be as still as still can be compared to Adam. What's to stop Adam from actually utilizing his wisdom to come up with a way to dispose of Bobby?

1.Thor shown enough powerfull strength to do that. 
2.Adam was speedblitzed by Garrick, he isn't FTL. And it wasn't even said how fast Garrick wa moving.
Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Fluke-buddha
@czarny_samael666 said:
@PunkMastaFlex said:

@mextli said:

1.Thor shown enough powerfull strength to do that.  2.Adam was speedblitzed by Garrick, he isn't FTL. And it wasn't even said how fast Garrick wa moving.
Not to mention that wisdom isn't some magical thing that makes anything possible.  There is no way BA can kill Drake, all his wisdom would do is confirm this.
mextli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mextli

@PunkMastaFlex: Thor has displayed feats to destroy planets tho idk them all off the top of my head but ik in a fight with BRB he destroyed the planet (or at the least planetoid) they were fighting on. And adam feasts dont suggest he can kill Bobby. There is nothing BA has in his powerset that suggests he would be able to rid all of the water from the planet. How would he even attempt to do that?

NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NX

Yeah I wanted to say iceman earlier,but he won't be able to take adam.