#1 Posted by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

No prep time and in the middle of Las Vegas.

who takes this and why?

#2 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

which hyperion?...

#3 Edited by thatguy (1206 posts) - - Show Bio

Earth- 712

never mind about 31916 thats Supreme Power Hyperion.
#4 Posted by claws (5061 posts) - - Show Bio

never heard of that one

#5 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"never heard of that one"
That is the Hyperion found in the Supreme Power comic.
This version seems to display a higher level of power than the standard Hyperion.

I would still back Black Adam for the win as I don't think that Hyperion has shown feats that are near those of Black Adam, who is a physical equal to Capt Marvel and Superman.
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223795 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam should win here
#7 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam ftw

#8 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

close one
#9 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Hyperion.

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91104 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam wins easily.

#11 Posted by slacker the hacker (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

Black adam
#12 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

really
#13 Posted by Taima Cha'Tima (262 posts) - - Show Bio

Black adam

#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam.

#15 Posted by Dark Zoom (2333 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam

#16 Posted by Morganhitman (5 posts) - - Show Bio

There should be a fight with marvel now Hyperion

#17 Posted by patrat18 (8720 posts) - - Show Bio

@morganhitman: why he would still loose, that hole 2 universes thing is PIS since he got manhandled by a robot and took damage from hulk with one hit.

#18 Edited by comic_book_fan (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

hulk has done impossible things too and is stronger than adam that's not a bad feat and I can show you scans of superman being hurt by robots those scenes are the pis hyperion is stronger and just as durable as adam may be a little faster all in all I say hyperion.

#19 Posted by Joygirl (18446 posts) - - Show Bio

ADAM!

#20 Posted by RetconCrisis (3332 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

hulk has done impossible things too and is stronger than adam that's not a bad feat and I can show you scans of superman being hurt by robots those scenes are the pis hyperion is stronger and just as durable as adam may be a little faster all in all I say hyperion.

Adam's taken on the entire JSA by himself, withstanding people like Alan Scott and taking out Martian Manhunter in a few pages. I'm not saying BA is stronger than Hyperion by a lot, but I think he should be able to take this.

#21 Edited by Joygirl (18446 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis: Adam also easily burst through something that PG, Alan, and Jay could not penetrate.

#22 Posted by patrat18 (8720 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

So are you implying that Hulk hits harder than 2 universes colliding? Hyperion also got defeated by a robot. Note that Superman holds back 96% of the time.

#23 Posted by comic_book_fan (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@retconcrisis:

it could go either way just saying being hurt by robots is the pis moment it happens to everyone sentry superman manhunter all have been hurt by robots.

hyperion is a good match

#24 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@comic_book_fan said:

@patrat18:

So are you implying that Hulk hits harder than 2 universes colliding? Hyperion also got defeated by a robot. Note that Superman holds back 96% of the time.

I would like to see how you prove that.

#25 Posted by comic_book_fan (5240 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

i am saying he has punched through time and ripped energy like it were a cloth those are 2 impossible things and he is strong enough to destroy a planet so i think those make it to where it is no shame to get hurt by him.

#26 Posted by patrat18 (8720 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@comic_book_fan said:

@patrat18:

I would like to see how you prove that.

Read just about all of his comics new and pre 52 and you will see. He saves his villains even when they have caused him harm, in new 52 he hit hellspont and wondered if he hit him to0 hard even after Hellspont put a beating on him.

#27 Posted by patrat18 (8720 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18:

i am saying he has punched through time and ripped energy like it were a cloth those are 2 impossible things and he is strong enough to destroy a planet so i think those make it to where it is no shame to get hurt by him.

I know that Marvel never retconed their universe but this is Hulk of marvel now. He hasn't shown the ability to do any of the feats you just mentioned. To say that Hulk is capable of that amount of power in Marvel now is just redundant.

#28 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@comic_book_fan said:

@patrat18:

I know that Marvel never retconed their universe but this is Hulk of marvel now. He hasn't shown the ability to do any of the feats you just mentioned. To say that Hulk is capable of that amount of power in Marvel now is just redundant.

Just so you are aware, all base level Hulk feats are applicable to current Hulk, because as you pointed out, he has not been retconned.

Just saying.

#29 Posted by patrat18 (8720 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@comic_book_fan said:

@patrat18:

Just so you are aware, all base level Hulk feats are applicable to current Hulk, because as you pointed out, he has not been retconned.

Just saying.

So him getting smacked by a monster and bfred to a whales mouth is the same Hulk that break worlds?

#30 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

@comic_book_fan said:

@patrat18:

Just saying.

So him getting smacked by a monster and bfred to a whales mouth is the same Hulk that break worlds?

Technically yes. Obviously it is better to use more recent feats. But he has been very impressive in his most recent runs actually.

#31 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

@comic_book_fan said:

@patrat18:

Just saying.

And obviously those are very low end showings.

#32 Posted by patrat18 (8720 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

@comic_book_fan said:

@patrat18:

Just saying.

Technically yes. Obviously it is better to use more recent feats. But he has been very impressive in his most recent runs actually.

In reality no. Hulk would not get Koed that easily.

#33 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (1524 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

@patrat18 said:

@comic_book_fan said:

@patrat18:

Just saying.

In reality no. Hulk would not get Koed that easily.

I am simply stating that technically all of Hulks cannon feats are applicable to him, you can of course argue his various powerups and such, and it is always best to deal with his most current powerset where applicable.