User Lists: 0

Or Black Adam pushes the moon into earth destroying the whole planet

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

And Hyperion has killed several Hulks, Blue Marvels, and Thors and yet 616 Blue Marvel beat him in what two pages? Alternate reality versions cannot be just assumed to be at 616 main power level. This was brought up many times in various threads when using King Hyperion as one of the members.

Mother of GOD, where is this alternate reality crap coming from?

Its 616 Reed who created a giant robot to fight 616 Galactus.

The robot that he however fought CAP, is also from 616 but from a planet that revolves in the other side of the sun called NuWorld.

Its a planet not a reality.

That being said i have no clue what alternate reality has to do with this like at all.

I did not state he would not use them or has not, your stating Adam could not and would not use an ability he has but Reed would use anything he had. This is not how Bloodlust works, this is they go all out. SO if your saying Adam would not use his full abilities then why on earth would you be ok to let Reed you whatever he wanted, your putting a handicap on BA but not Reed which was my whole point.

Again with fan stories, wisdom does NOT work that way, has never worked that way.

You are telling me Black Adam can know instantly what threat are around him, even if they be invisible, i am asking you a proof to substantiate it.

Black Adam has never used his wisdom power that i know of, Captain Marvel however has, and it works nothing like you mention.

There is 0 proof that suggest he will be instantly aware of what you are talking about.

And are you saying Black Adam and Galactus fight the exact same way? They have the exact same abilities, etc? Because you know your wrong right?

Again no idea where this is coming from.

Galactus has most of Black Adam abilities, and can replicate any feat Black Adam can perform, in a much much grander version.

Galactus is many order of magnitude more powerful than Black Adam.

Therefore a robot made to fight Galactus should be able to crush Black Adam.

Furthermore, the robot itself has feats, heavy feat. CAP came to 616 reality, beat the crap of entire Marvel Earth (Avengers + X men) together , and Anti-Galactus Robot one shotted him.

So yeah much better feat that Black Adam, even if you try and weasel in his feats from World War 3.

Your right the suit is much bigger then Black Adam. Who could out move that thing as if it where standing still. He could strafe that thing with lightning bolts and dodge every attack it has because it cannot match his speed.

Again another bunch of crap. The suit doesnt even have to punch Black Adam because REED also has UN, that can destroy and remake, at the least, an entire universe, how exactly is Black Adam going to dodge that?

Also if its in the illuminati vault.. where is that exactly... does he need to contact Tony, Namor, Xavier, etc to get in.. if not that seems a little shitty as that means Namor could waltz in and take anything from there as well.

Finally a honest question.

We dont really know exactly where the vault is located, however we know that apart from things that are not kept in one of the illumaniti, they are kept in the vault. There has been no restriction on number of people required to take stuffs from the vault.

The only thing Reed doesnt have it with him, is the cosmic cube. Which is not needed because like the scan in the first page shows Reed went into his lab to pick the ultimate nullifier.

Reed also went to his storage to bring out the Anti-Galactus robot.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

BA wins by destroying the planet

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Black Adam isn't planet level. No one prove anything opposite for last 5 years.

2.Since new BA barely has done anything I have a question - What proves that old BA can really take Human Torch's nova blast? When last time Adam was able to take so hot attack? Or any other kind of similar energy attack?

3.Bloodlusted Reed with 1 hour of prep? LOL.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BA wins by destroying the planet

Yeah because it takes BA shorter time to actually destroy the plane than Reed to use UN..

I mean come on.. how blind can you get ??

Seriously..

Does anyone supporting Black Adam actually has any valid argument , apart from making up an ability he never has, or putting in fan based restriction on what FF can or cant do with prep?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Why people are underestimating Reed with prep time I'll never know. And until today @killemall:I never knew of that Anti Galactus armour that one shotted a robot which took out most of Earth's heroes. Impressive feat there for Reed. The FF have so many ways to defeat Adam with bloodlust on it isn't funny.

izbighulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By izbighulk
No Caption Provided

1.Black Adam isn't planet level. No one prove anything opposite for last 5 years.

2.Since new BA barely has done anything I have a question - What proves that old BA can really take Human Torch's nova blast? When last time Adam was able to take so hot attack? Or any other kind of similar energy attack?

3.Bloodlusted Reed with 1 hour of prep? LOL.

If Captain Marvel that is basically Black Adam can lift half of infinite weight than Black Adam can push earth

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: most people are not aware of that feat it seems..

Most people seem to be unaware of Mark Miller's run of Fantastic Four, Hickman's run which started immediately after Mark Miller seem to in everyone's memory.. perhaps because it is recent.

Mark Miller's run was by far the best FF run i have read, and he pretty much established Reed as an uber genuius who you dont wanna piss off.

I would recommend anyone reading FF Mark Miller's run: story arc like FF: Unthinkable, FF: Master of Doom, were the most legendary potrayal of Reed and Dr. Doom i have seen thus far.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izbighulk:

This feat is unmeasurable... Not too mention that whole concept is ridiculous.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: most people are not aware of that feat it seems..

Most people seem to be unaware of Mark Miller's run of Fantastic Four, Hickman's run which started immediately after Mark Miller seem to in everyone's memory.. perhaps because it is recent.

Mark Miller's run was by far the best FF run i have read, and he pretty much established Reed as an uber genuius who you dont wanna piss off.

I would recommend anyone reading FF Mark Miller's run: story arc like FF: Unthinkable, FF: Master of Doom, were the most legendary potrayal of Reed and Dr. Doom i have seen thus far.

I am sorry,but no. Most people hate his run.

1.It puts FF out of every important stories in 616.

2.It is written in way that me and people I know barely could stand with it for few issues. IDK what is wrong with it, but... I simply don't know.

3.Marquis of Death. That is the reason why people don't want to remember about it.

I know what You feel... I also have seen comics that were almost perfect for me, but most people hate them.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So your saying this Black Adam is a moron? He cannot tell a weapon if he sees one.. the 5000 year old warrior who traveled to Earth from the furthest star in the universe cannot tell a weapon apart from. what a potato peeler?

No idea where you are getting that from.

How is he actually going to see an invisible Robot, holding an invisible nullifier.

Black Adam has shown to have speed far in excess of MACH 800. Reed would not have time to use the UN period. He simply would not Reed does not possess that level of reaction or speed. STOP saying he does. Black Adam could put his hand through Reed's face faster then his body could possibly try to bend around it. He can travel the universe in 5000 years in non-hyper space which would put his speed at hundreds if not thousands of times Light Speed.. are you saying Reed Richards can react at even Light speed? Even at mach 50.. 10.. 3.. no he cannot.

Again what has speed got to do with anything when:

1. Reed would be invisible

2. Inside an indestructible robot, which you have given no evidence to suggest Black Adam and destroy

3. Holding a invisible gun which he has to touch once.

Black Adam will first have to locate the device, then what?

Either you are not reading any of my argument or you are hellbent on going "lalallala Black Adam wins, i cant hear you".

I am not saying Black Adam isnt faster, but mach 800 isnt a combat speed he has shown, unless you can show me a scan.

He has showever run on Mach 500 so thats the speed he can use, inconsequential thats still leagues and bounds faster than Reed, which i agree.

Problem he is facing a guy, in an invisible armor, which should frankly be able to laugh off every blow Black Adam can hit, and all he has to do is press a button.

As far as the Galactus Robot. Oki whatever on that, I am saying the damn thing could not touch him because Adam is Smaller and FASTER it in reasonable theory could not hit Adam even once, not with its fist or weapons he is too damn fast for it. And yet he can also slam with a lot of force. Hell he could speed up to 800 Mach and full gut check the thing over and over his body is virtually invulnerable in his God Form.

No idea what this has to do with anything.

Never disagreed Black Adam isnt faster, what i disagreed was :

1. Black Adam will be able to find where the armor is, when the armor is invisible , before Reed presses a button.

1 button and Black Adam is history.

Also what "God Form" ??

I hate the speed blitz argument, I really do. But your stating Reed is so fast he could out speed Adam is idiotic and insane.

For the mother of god

$50 for showing where i exactly said Reed is so fast that he could outspeed Adam?

I mean come up dont make up things.

I flat out agree Adam is faster, its just as common sense.

What i am however saying is Adam wont be able to locate an invisible Reed, inside an invisible armor, breach the said armor, before reed can press a button.

All Reed needs to do is go in the armor with the un on his hand. Be invisible and wait for fight to start. Unless you think Adam can locate, destroy the armor, and take the un from Reed before Reed you know , presses one button and nullified then re-created the universe just like he did in Abraxas saga.. i dont see how that helps.

As for Invisible.. ok he cannot SEE them.. what about his other ENHANCED senses like hearing.. unless Sue can block that as well which it has never been stated she could he would still find them.

What enhanced senses?

Reed doesnt have to play drums before he presses a freakin button, once pressed its all over.

Even if Black Adam knew where Reed was, pray tell how exactly is he going to go through the armor and take the Ultimate nullifier before reed can press it?

In fact i am not even remotely convinced Black Adam could breach that armor in years.

And by you stating that Sue, Johnny, and Ben are hiding in a bubble somewhere.. your basically turning this into Reed richards vs Black Adam.. which he cannot possibly win or he would have ended the fucking Sentry the moment he went batshit. Your argument is valid but stupid Sue is smart yes, Reed is smart yes, but that does not make 1 hour prep time mean very much. Sure they can get in the robot or the UN.. but unless they use it before the fight this fight is not over simply because they own the UN.

Firstly flagged, watch your language please.

Secondly why does it matter where Sue, Johnny and Ben are???

Let Black Adam kill all three before the fight begins it still doesnt change anything.

Reed with the armor and un should be , in all honest able to solo.

You are telling me it take more than one hour for Reed to go into his lab and his storage to bring out 2 equipment?

He doesnt have to make anything. All i am saying is he picks up thing he ALREADY has.

In short: Black Adam seeing a weapon in Reeds hand, having faster reaction and thought processing speed (To cope with his super speed) could realize this was a weapon and destroy it before Reed could pull the trigger on it to use it. His speed allows him to render this weapon Moot via common sense. His ability to 'Know' things such as 'Hey thats a weapon' is not far fetched, its just heightened common sense at that point.

Now i am begining to question your common sense really.

Reed has a giant armor, why would he sit outside with the UN.

When he can sit inside the armor with the ultimate nullifier.

And assuming Black Adam someone finds this invisible armor, knows that Reed is inside with a powerful gun, most important point is

how exactly is Black Adam rip apart the armor and take the UN away from REED before he has time to press a button.

I am not questioning Black Adam's ability to run circles around Reed before he can think, i am questioning his ability to get past the armor, before Reed can press the UN.

And if this CAP robot was so powerful, did it kill heroes with a single hit.. anyone I might know the names of? Hulk.. Thor... Ms. Marvel.. anyone of any importance? A lot of people can hand the heroes of earth their ass and not all of them are Galactus level.

A genuine piece of advice, dont talk nonesense unless you have read the story arc.

1. CAP wasnt built to kill, but rather neutralise any weapons and powers, after all it was NU Worlds sole protector. Thats exactly what it did, started neutralising Heroes by knocking them out, thats exactly why it went after the most powerful device on the planet at that time, which was Galactus Robot (for reason unknown the writer choose to ignore the ultimate nullifier but thats fair)

2. I am not saying CAP is Galactus level, what i am saying is the Anti-Galactus was likely Galactus level, but he still has feat to suggest he can beat Black Adam because he one shotted CAP that soloed Marvel Earth.

Galactus can indeed replicate any feat Black Adam has.. why did you bring this up? I asked if Galactus fought the same way as in brutal hand to hand combat with short ranged energy bolts to damage foes while taunting them and so forth. I don't recall him ever fighting like that.

I am just going to humor you here :)

1. How Galactus fight is inconsequential, it was meant to be an approximate gauge of the robot's power.

2. You dont recall Galactus fighting Hand 2 Hand, and using short range energy bolts :) lets try.

The fight lasted the whole issue but 5 will suffice

1. H2H fight - checked

2. Short range energy attack - checked

3. Taunting the opponent - checked

As far as an ability he doesn't have.. he has it.. he never normally uses it. I believe Reed has the ability to take a SHIT but I doubt he does that often in the comics.. doesn't mean he cannot do it.

Again stop talking non-sense.

I asked for an on panel proof, a statement, a feat that shows Black Adam is capable of locating a threat that is invisible.

If you cant provide a scan back off.. you dont have an argument there.

Now i have no idea why Reed ability to take a S**i has anything to do with battle.

But i suppose once people run out of argument they talk nonsense, bend a word the other guy is saying.

Lets put it in bigs words what i am asking, summary of OUR debate.

Show me something that suggest:

1. Black Adam will find the Anti-Galactus Robot, that is invisible at the start of the fight

2. He then manages to locate the Reed with UN inside the robot

3. He can then rip the robot apart, effectively entering where Reed is sitting.

4. Do all this before Reed can press 1 button.

So just cut the nonesense, and either show something that counter the above. Or else Reed presses the UN, just like he did against Abraxas, nullified and recreats the universe with Black Adam erased from existence (just like Abraxas was in the story)

Very simple.. no weird stuffs.... just that.

Coz that was my argument from the begining.

You are the one talking all the crap that has no bearing on the fight.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike said:

So your saying this Black Adam is a moron? He cannot tell a weapon if he sees one.. the 5000 year old warrior who traveled to Earth from the furthest star in the universe cannot tell a weapon apart from. what a potato peeler?

No idea where you are getting that from.

How is he actually going to see an invisible Robot, holding an invisible nullifier.

Black Adam has shown to have speed far in excess of MACH 800. Reed would not have time to use the UN period. He simply would not Reed does not possess that level of reaction or speed. STOP saying he does. Black Adam could put his hand through Reed's face faster then his body could possibly try to bend around it. He can travel the universe in 5000 years in non-hyper space which would put his speed at hundreds if not thousands of times Light Speed.. are you saying Reed Richards can react at even Light speed? Even at mach 50.. 10.. 3.. no he cannot.

Again what has speed got to do with anything when:

1. Reed would be invisible

2. Inside an indestructible robot, which you have given no evidence to suggest Black Adam and destroy

3. Holding a invisible gun which he has to touch once.

Black Adam will first have to locate the device, then what?

Either you are not reading any of my argument or you are hellbent on going "lalallala Black Adam wins, i cant hear you".

I am not saying Black Adam isnt faster, but mach 800 isnt a combat speed he has shown, unless you can show me a scan.

He has showever run on Mach 500 so thats the speed he can use, inconsequential thats still leagues and bounds faster than Reed, which i agree.

Problem he is facing a guy, in an invisible armor, which should frankly be able to laugh off every blow Black Adam can hit, and all he has to do is press a button.

As far as the Galactus Robot. Oki whatever on that, I am saying the damn thing could not touch him because Adam is Smaller and FASTER it in reasonable theory could not hit Adam even once, not with its fist or weapons he is too damn fast for it. And yet he can also slam with a lot of force. Hell he could speed up to 800 Mach and full gut check the thing over and over his body is virtually invulnerable in his God Form.

No idea what this has to do with anything.

Never disagreed Black Adam isnt faster, what i disagreed was :

1. Black Adam will be able to find where the armor is, when the armor is invisible , before Reed presses a button.

1 button and Black Adam is history.

Also what "God Form" ??

I hate the speed blitz argument, I really do. But your stating Reed is so fast he could out speed Adam is idiotic and insane.

For the mother of god

$50 for showing where i exactly said Reed is so fast that he could outspeed Adam?

I mean come up dont make up things.

I flat out agree Adam is faster, its just as common sense.

What i am however saying is Adam wont be able to locate an invisible Reed, inside an invisible armor, breach the said armor, before reed can press a button.

All Reed needs to do is go in the armor with the un on his hand. Be invisible and wait for fight to start. Unless you think Adam can locate, destroy the armor, and take the un from Reed before Reed you know , presses one button and nullified then re-created the universe just like he did in Abraxas saga.. i dont see how that helps.

As for Invisible.. ok he cannot SEE them.. what about his other ENHANCED senses like hearing.. unless Sue can block that as well which it has never been stated she could he would still find them.

What enhanced senses?

Reed doesnt have to play drums before he presses a freakin button, once pressed its all over.

Even if Black Adam knew where Reed was, pray tell how exactly is he going to go through the armor and take the Ultimate nullifier before reed can press it?

In fact i am not even remotely convinced Black Adam could breach that armor in years.

And by you stating that Sue, Johnny, and Ben are hiding in a bubble somewhere.. your basically turning this into Reed richards vs Black Adam.. which he cannot possibly win or he would have ended the fucking Sentry the moment he went batshit. Your argument is valid but stupid Sue is smart yes, Reed is smart yes, but that does not make 1 hour prep time mean very much. Sure they can get in the robot or the UN.. but unless they use it before the fight this fight is not over simply because they own the UN.

Firstly flagged, watch your language please.

Secondly why does it matter where Sue, Johnny and Ben are???

Let Black Adam kill all three before the fight begins it still doesnt change anything.

Reed with the armor and un should be , in all honest able to solo.

You are telling me it take more than one hour for Reed to go into his lab and his storage to bring out 2 equipment?

He doesnt have to make anything. All i am saying is he picks up thing he ALREADY has.

In short: Black Adam seeing a weapon in Reeds hand, having faster reaction and thought processing speed (To cope with his super speed) could realize this was a weapon and destroy it before Reed could pull the trigger on it to use it. His speed allows him to render this weapon Moot via common sense. His ability to 'Know' things such as 'Hey thats a weapon' is not far fetched, its just heightened common sense at that point.

Now i am begining to question your common sense really.

Reed has a giant armor, why would he sit outside with the UN.

When he can sit inside the armor with the ultimate nullifier.

And assuming Black Adam someone finds this invisible armor, knows that Reed is inside with a powerful gun, most important point is

how exactly is Black Adam rip apart the armor and take the UN away from REED before he has time to press a button.

I am not questioning Black Adam's ability to run circles around Reed before he can think, i am questioning his ability to get past the armor, before Reed can press the UN.

And if this CAP robot was so powerful, did it kill heroes with a single hit.. anyone I might know the names of? Hulk.. Thor... Ms. Marvel.. anyone of any importance? A lot of people can hand the heroes of earth their ass and not all of them are Galactus level.

A genuine piece of advice, dont talk nonesense unless you have read the story arc.

1. CAP wasnt built to kill, but rather neutralise any weapons and powers, after all it was NU Worlds sole protector. Thats exactly what it did, started neutralising Heroes by knocking them out, thats exactly why it went after the most powerful device on the planet at that time, which was Galactus Robot (for reason unknown the writer choose to ignore the ultimate nullifier but thats fair)

2. I am not saying CAP is Galactus level, what i am saying is the Anti-Galactus was likely Galactus level, but he still has feat to suggest he can beat Black Adam because he one shotted CAP that soloed Marvel Earth.

Galactus can indeed replicate any feat Black Adam has.. why did you bring this up? I asked if Galactus fought the same way as in brutal hand to hand combat with short ranged energy bolts to damage foes while taunting them and so forth. I don't recall him ever fighting like that.

I am just going to humor you here :)

1. How Galactus fight is inconsequential, it was meant to be an approximate gauge of the robot's power.

2. You dont recall Galactus fighting Hand 2 Hand, and using short range energy bolts :) lets try.

The fight lasted the whole issue but 5 will suffice

1. H2H fight - checked

2. Short range energy attack - checked

3. Taunting the opponent - checked

As far as an ability he doesn't have.. he has it.. he never normally uses it. I believe Reed has the ability to take a SHIT but I doubt he does that often in the comics.. doesn't mean he cannot do it.

Again stop talking non-sense.

I asked for an on panel proof, a statement, a feat that shows Black Adam is capable of locating a threat that is invisible.

If you cant provide a scan back off.. you dont have an argument there.

Now i have no idea why Reed ability to take a S**i has anything to do with battle.

But i suppose once people run out of argument they talk nonsense, bend a word the other guy is saying.

Lets put it in bigs words what i am asking, summary of OUR debate.

Show me something that suggest:

1. Black Adam will find the Anti-Galactus Robot, that is invisible at the start of the fight

2. He then manages to locate the Reed with UN inside the robot

3. He can then rip the robot apart, effectively entering where Reed is sitting.

4. Do all this before Reed can press 1 button.

So just cut the nonesense, and either show something that counter the above. Or else Reed presses the UN, just like he did against Abraxas, nullified and recreats the universe with Black Adam erased from existence (just like Abraxas was in the story)

Very simple.. no weird stuffs.... just that.

Coz that was my argument from the begining.

You are the one talking all the crap that has no bearing on the fight.

Show me proof that this robot can withstand a strike of Black Adam's level of strength which is HUNDREDS OF TONS easily. Show me some scans of it tanking these blows and proof these blows are beyond Adam's strength.

Invisible means cannot be SEEN, not cannot be sensed. Your telling me a robot makes NO Noise, its movements cannot be felt through tremors in the ground.. any exhaust it might have I am saying there are ways of finding something without vision.. Ask Daredevil.

Your comments of CAP being able to take down multiple heroes and then being beat by this robot is cool.. but Hulk has kicked many of their butts are you putting Hulk on Galactus' level? No your not, so stop trying to equate a robot who beats down some earth heroes to a being on Galactus level.. The robot so far as you have proven has no feats on that level.

I am not saying Galactus cannot fight that way, I said he could match every feat Black Adam has and better I am saying he fights differently such as sending his Heralds to fight a foe first.

I apologize for the swear words.

Prove to me that 1 Reed would use the UN instantly.. why have the robot and the UN at the same time, if he believes the robot is enough why bring out the UN.. its pointless. If he believed the Robot was not enough.. why bring it at all seems pointless.
Also from what I recall of the UN I recall seeing it need a charge when used by Quasar in their fight with Magus. This might have been due to dimensional travel or something similar. But does that mean it needs a charge to be fired? Also it says it must be directed at the target this may be incorrect but I checked it against the UN's page here

Avatar image for bunnieswithtophats
bunnieswithtophats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Fantastic Four win. The hour of prep is the determining factor. Not only will Reed be able to prepare some deus ex machina, but the team as a whole will be able to strategize to some degree. Adam is way faster and way stronger than any one member, but with prep I'm guessing they'll handle it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bunnieswithtophats:

Actually the entire rest of the team is pointless, all that matters is whatever gadget Reed can come up with in an hour.

kymiller17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WTF is this even a battle more like a dumb decision, everyone makes the answer is BLACK ADAM!!!!!

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#118  Edited By whacknasty

@killemall: Very nice scans and argument. I can't see how Adam can do anything at all to win now...lol

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Adam wins this fairly easily. After an hours of prep, Reed pretty much realizes he's a dead man.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reed only needs like 5 mins to get his Galactus fighting robot online, get his negative zone projector, some pym particles. Since he's bloodlusted say hello to my son Franklin, ultimate nullifier, and/or cosmic control rod lol.

BA is doomed.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Black Adam wins this fairly easily. After an hours of prep, Reed pretty much realizes he's a dead man.

I think after an hour's prep, it'll be BA who realises he's a deadman.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<p>BA is a moron. What's with all the wanking of Black Adam all of a sudden? He's powerful but that doesn't mean squat when a guy like Reed has prep.</p>

CharlieJade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By CharlieJade

Reed with prep is too much, he can become a galactic dictator in less than half an hour

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By comic_book_fan

reed solos but ben and sue could put up a good fight black adam isn't any stronger than thor and ben has roughed him up before but reed stomps he has a million weapons to kill him with and bloodlusted he would not hesitate.