• 121 results
#1 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8169 posts) - - Show Bio

bloodlust on bothsides

the team has an hr of prep

who wins black adam

vs fantastic 4

#2 Edited by Pierpat (2836 posts) - - Show Bio

<p>BA.</p><p>He's.....</p><p>Too much.</p><p>Don't see how ff could face him with only 1h of prep.</p>

#3 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

black adam shouldn't have a problem handling F4 without reed getting good amount of prep time.

#4 Edited by MisterWhisper (1932 posts) - - Show Bio

I really doubt that prep will help them against a bloodlusted Black Adam.

Even if Reed could come up with something in time, which is doubtful in just an hour. How is he going to get to use it when Black Adam kills them all before they can even think to use it.

#5 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6206 posts) - - Show Bio

So long F4

#6 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5079 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed with an hour takes out Adam

#7 Posted by NeonGameWave (7794 posts) - - Show Bio

F4.

#8 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

lol at people still thinking BA stands a chance once Reed gets prep

LOOOOOOOOL.

#9 Edited by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7035 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed only needs like 5 mins to get his Galactus fighting robot online, get his negative zone projector, some pym particles. Since he's bloodlusted say hello to my son Franklin, ultimate nullifier, and/or cosmic control rod lol.

#10 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

F4 with prep

#11 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3002 posts) - - Show Bio

F4 stomp.

#12 Edited by BigCimmerian (8398 posts) - - Show Bio

lol wut? Bloodlusted Black Adam would rip them apart before anybody could react.

#13 Posted by theDCkid (889 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see what BA can do to Susan, FF win.

#14 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5079 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention that's New 52 Black Adam he's less than impressive so far.

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224270 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably the Fantastic Four... only because we have not seen New 52 Black Adam do a whole lot yet.

#16 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

It does not say which version, they may have just picked the new 52 pic for the look of it.

Black Adam would easily kill Johnny and Thing before much could happen. Susan might pose a threat but the Lightning Bolt might damage her shield or at least strain it. An hour prep might not be enough. Remember for most threats Reed needs days or weeks of prep unless he already built the item. So an hour prep might be enough for him to make a potential weapon but not a guarantee win.

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Reed Richards solo's. He probably has a ultimate nullifer somewhere. (Jokes :P)

#18 Posted by dondave (37939 posts) - - Show Bio

It does not say which version, they may have just picked the new 52 pic for the look of it.

Black Adam would easily kill Johnny and Thing before much could happen. Susan might pose a threat but the Lightning Bolt might damage her shield or at least strain it. An hour prep might not be enough. Remember for most threats Reed needs days or weeks of prep unless he already built the item. So an hour prep might be enough for him to make a potential weapon but not a guarantee win.

This

#19 Edited by momo111191 (246 posts) - - Show Bio

what can he do with one hour?????? plus BA can speed blitz the whole team.

#20 Posted by russellmania77 (15506 posts) - - Show Bio

adam

#21 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

BA fanboys gonna wank.

#22 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

BA fanboys gonna wank.

its not about wanking, its about the fact that the F4 can not handle BA. He could kill Johnny and Ben before they could fight back, the heat would mean little to BA and Ben cannot out muscle him and his rock body wouldnt pose a threat.

Sue would be an issue but not much of one, since like CM he can survive things like a celestial event being placed into his head and being turned inside out and surviving with no injuries.

Reed's powers would be annoying but BA could just fly him into space. If Reed had anything that could nullify BA's specific magic then he might weaken him.

#23 Edited by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike: bubble to the brain, BA can't hit what he can't see

besides Invisible Woman's shields took an island busting attack, BA doesn't island bust with his ranged attacks.

#24 Posted by JediWaffles (746 posts) - - Show Bio

besides Invisible Woman's shields took an island busting attack, BA doesn't island bust with his ranged attacks.

Would she be able to react to BA's speed though? Bloodlusted, he should be able to bombard the entire area, the undamaged portion would pinpoint Sue's location then bingo, BA eventually wins.

On a side note, i'm not going to bother commenting on the prep/Reed argument, because i hate when people argue "omg he has prep he can summon galactus in that time lololol stomp" (exaggeration, but that's the general gist of it)

#25 Edited by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that I know of but his punches can, he can effortlessly throw things like aircraft carriers hundreds of miles with one hand, his strength is far greater the Hulks initial strength so a solid punch to the shield should at least hurt Sue following speed strikes to the shield should shatter it in under 10 seconds.

#26 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

its not about wanking, its about the fact that the F4 can not handle BA. He could kill Johnny and Ben before they could fight back, the heat would mean little to BA and Ben cannot out muscle him and his rock body wouldnt pose a threat.

Sue would be an issue but not much of one, since like CM he can survive things like a celestial event being placed into his head and being turned inside out and surviving with no injuries.

Reed's powers would be annoying but BA could just fly him into space. If Reed had anything that could nullify BA's specific magic then he might weaken him.

Really?

With 1 hour prep, bloodlusted and a full access to Illuminiti vault, that has a version of ultimate nullifier and a cosmic cube?

That is enough to boost Reed to being several order of magnitude more powerful than Black Adan and ultimate nullifier could nullify him out of existence.

Its a shame Illuminati no longer have the Infinity Gauntlet.

Not to mention Reed's vault is filled with lots and lots of stuffs never used, like an anti-Galactus robot which he never got to use.

Bloodlusted, one sided prep Reed with the current access he has (FF lab and Illuminati vault) there isnt much anyone can do against Reed.

#27 Posted by laflux (16191 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@perpetr8rmike said:

Really?

With 1 hour prep, bloodlusted and a full access to Illuminiti vault, that has a version of ultimate nullifier and a cosmic cube?

That is enough to boost Reed to being several order of magnitude more powerful than Black Adan and ultimate nullifier could nullify him out of existence.

Its a shame Illuminati no longer have the Infinity Gauntlet.

Not to mention Reed's vault is filled with lots and lots of stuffs never used, like an anti-Galactus robot which he never got to use.

Bloodlusted, one sided prep Reed with the current access he has (FF lab and Illuminati vault) there isnt much anyone can do against Reed.

I am pretty sure there where other members of the Illuminiti and they cannot be used here. So he might not have access to that. Also the Anti-Galactus robot might do jack shit to BA seeing as how they are completely different in every single way.

#29 Edited by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@killemall: Also New-52 BA is featless

Fair enough, although any version of BA will have to face:

This (Anti-Galactus robot)

and ultimate nullifier (Reed nearly destroyed entire negative zone) - morals off he was totally prepared to use it

You dont mess with bloodlusted Reed Richard with even an hr of prep :)

@omegablast452: You might like these scans :) totally help you in this thread.

#30 Edited by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

I am pretty sure there where other members of the Illuminiti and they cannot be used here. So he might not have access to that. Also the Anti-Galactus robot might do jack shit to BA seeing as how they are completely different in every single way.

Firstly both of them are in possession of Reed in his baxter bulding (barring cosmic cube which he can get without other people's help but lets skip that for now), not sure why there being other members of Illuminiti would have any bearing on this (if you look at my last post, in conjunction to this, you will see Reed has actually almost used both ultimate nullifier and has used anti-Galactus suit.

Secondly a suit created to fight Galactus wouldnt do jack against BA? Why? It wasnt meant to exploit specific weakness of Galactus but rather face him head on. It fought and beat , heck stomped, CAP, a giant robot which was meant to be unstoppable.

The same CAP robot nearly killed all earth heroes of NU Earth.

Also here is how the feat was referred to in next issue:

Really dont see a basis to believe why Anti-Galactus suit should not be more than overkill, over Black Adam.

#31 Posted by izbighulk (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam should win via speedblitz. I just can't see bloodlusted Reed doing anything significant in one hour to prepare himself against Black Adam. I know Reed is good with prep but there are times when he failed to beat people with much more time + he himself stated that he would never understand magic and how it works.

#32 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam should win via speedblitz. I just can't see bloodlusted Reed doing anything significant in one hour to prepare himself against Black Adam. I know Reed is good with prep but there are times when he failed to beat people with much more time + he himself stated that he would never understand magic and how it works.

That can normally be attributed to plot, and how comics dont always show heroes in the best light. That being said Reed with small prep has beaten Dr. Doom with power of Galactus and lot more, thats gotta count for something. He has also beaten CAP, a robot meant to be unstoppable capable of fighting whole platheora of Earth heroes together, with 1 punch from his giant robot.

Then we have pretty much half of classic FF comics ending with Reed coming up with one weird thing or another to beat him oppoent, everytime.

Also is there any serious reason why Reed wouldnt use his anti-galactus suit, as well as ultimate nullifer (which has destroyed and remade entire universe / multiverse)?

#33 Edited by izbighulk (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@killemall said:

@izbighulk said:

That can normally be attributed to plot, and how comics dont always show heroes in the best light. That being said Reed with small prep has beaten Dr. Doom with power of Galactus and lot more, thats gotta count for something. He has also beaten CAP, a robot meant to be unstoppable capable of fighting whole platheora of Earth heroes together, with 1 punch from his giant robot.

Then we have pretty much half of classic FF comics ending with Reed coming up with one weird thing or another to beat him oppoent, everytime.

Also is there any serious reason why Reed wouldnt use his anti-galactus suit, as well as ultimate nullifer (which has destroyed and remade entire universe / multiverse)?

Anti-Galactus suit was never proven to be really efficient it barely defeated that robot oh and Ultimate Nullifier is a very dangerous device i don't think Reed would use it against BA.

#34 Posted by Perpetr8rMike (590 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@killemall: Also New-52 BA is featless

Fair enough, although any version of BA will have to face:

This (Anti-Galactus robot)

and ultimate nullifier (Reed nearly destroyed entire negative zone) - morals off he was totally prepared to use it

You dont mess with bloodlusted Reed Richard with even an hr of prep :)

@omegablast452: You might like these scans :) totally help you in this thread.

Except Black Adam is a magical being who can survive quite a bit, I mean his durability is actually stronger then CM and CM has survived being turned inside out with no damage whatso ever. And has that robot beaten Galactus? Because I am name my dog the 'Anti-Galactus dog' doesn't mean jack if it cannot do its job.

#35 Edited by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

Anti-Galactus suit was never proven to be really efficient it barely defeated that robot

And that Robot was awesomely powerful.

So the suit was :

1. Created to fight Galactus.

2. Defeated CAP who did this:

So Cap essentially stomped entire team of Avengers + X-men together, including powerhouses like Sentry, MsMarvel, Hercules, Iron Man with Extermis Armor, Wonder Man and Dr. Strange, together with ease (we dont see Heroes going down on panel but re-cap of next issue says this:)

Next issue calls the feat of beating CAP as a scientific impossibility

And hence that one punch seem to have extremely powerful AOE damage

And all that Robot essentially has to do is give him an opportunity to use the nullifier once and thats it, unless you think destroying Eternity isnt sufficient feat to suggest it can take down Black Adam

#36 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

Except Black Adam is a magical being who can survive quite a bit, I mean his durability is actually stronger then CM and CM has survived being turned inside out with no damage whatso ever. And has that robot beaten Galactus? Because I am name my dog the 'Anti-Galactus dog' doesn't mean jack if it cannot do its job.

So Black Adam can survive energy powerful enough to destroy Eternity??? (feat posted in above threat), that blast effectively destroyed and re-created entire universe / multiverse (next issue i believe it says multiverse, i can look for scan, various bios however says universe, but i would be surprised if you actually argue Black Adam is that durable)

No the Robot hasnt gone against Galactus, but feat of the robot are also posted on above threat.

And you really think one of the smartest person on marvel earth, in not the smartest person on marvel earth, would actively created a robot which he believe can fight Galactus himself, but for reason unknown make him physically weaker than Black Adam??

Does that really sound reasonable to you?

#37 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5079 posts) - - Show Bio

BA is being overestimated here. He's not known for speed blitzing he's more of a brawler not to mention he's also prone to losing his cool and not thinking things out. 1 hr for one of the smartest characters in all of comics is more than enough to take down BA.

#38 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

Once people start arguing Black Adam can survive ultimate nullifier that has nullified Eternity, nullified an alternate reality Korvac who had stolen powers from most of universal abstract, not sure what else can be added there :p

#39 Edited by izbighulk (640 posts) - - Show Bio

Once people start arguing Black Adam can survive ultimate nullifier that has nullified Eternity, nullified an alternate reality Korvac who had stolen powers from most of universal abstract, not sure what else can be added there :p

Just because he access to it, it doesn't mean he will use it

#40 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

an hour of prep for FF is really not alot of time if they have to build something. but if reed just goes and gets the nullifier(if its within an hours reach) that could be a huge threat. I just dont think they can hit BA with it. He'd be a blurr to them.

#41 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

my fault, i JUST now saw that theyre both bloodlusted. Its over for the FF. Speedblitz. They'll be lucky if they see a black blurr.

#42 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Adam would rip them limb-from-limb.

#43 Posted by Killemall (18598 posts) - - Show Bio

Could you come up with a good reason, why a bloodlusted Reed Richards wouldnt use the most destructive weapon in his arsenal?

I would sure love to hear.

my fault, i JUST now saw that theyre both bloodlusted. Its over for the FF. Speedblitz. They'll be lucky if they see a black blurr.

They have 1 hour of prep, i really like to see a reason to believe Black Adam would speedblitz a robot created to take on Galactus, or be fast enough to survive a weapon that can nullifer entire universe / multiverse with a push of a button.

#44 Posted by MonsterStomp (18203 posts) - - Show Bio

This battle is swayed any way you put it. Without prep, BA stomps. With prep, FF stomps. Fail thread.

#45 Posted by izbighulk (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk said:

Could you come up with a good reason, why a bloodlusted Reed Richards wouldnt use the most destructive weapon in his arsenal?

@inconvenient_truth said:

They have 1 hour of prep, i really like to see a reason to believe Black Adam would speedblitz a robot created to take on Galactus, or be fast enough to survive a weapon that can nullifer entire universe / multiverse with a push of a button.

I don't think he is so desperate,anyway tell me why Black Adam couldn't just take it from him (ultimate nullifer) due to his superior speed

#46 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

with OR without prep BA stomps them. They cant react to his speed. they'll see a blur just like regular humans do. One guy here asked why BA would be so desperate as to use speedblitz, and thats easy, because the OP says that theyre bloodlusted.

#47 Edited by Dredeuced (5574 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk said:

@killemall said:

@izbighulk said:

@inconvenient_truth said:

I don't think he is so desperate,anyway tell me why Black Adam couldn't just take it from him (ultimate nullifer) due to his superior speed

He would be invisible at the start of the fight thanks to Prep + Invisible Woman? He'd have a giant suit that could, itself, probably beat Black Adam? He'd use Pym Particles to make himself too small for Black Adam to see and ultimate nullify him from there? Sue would tank the first attack with her shield which is Island+ and then he activates it?

#48 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: No way. Theyve gotta think to do all that and they wouldnt even see him. BA would be a blurr to them and it wouldnt even matter if hes a blurr or not, by the time their minds register that the bell rang, it might already be over

#49 Edited by Dredeuced (5574 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: No way. Theyve gotta think to do all that and they wouldnt even see him. BA would be a blurr to them and it wouldnt even matter if hes a blurr or not, by the time their minds register that the bell rang, it might already be over

You completely ignored every point I made and just said the same thing again.

#50 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@dredeuced: of course I did, because all of your points are invalid for the reasons I've BEEN mentioning which YOU ignored.