Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll Black Adam vs. Dr.Doom (45 votes)

Black Adam 53%
Dr.Doom 44%

The two meet during the war Between Latveria and Khandaq.

both have standard powers and gear

The war takes place in high mountains

• 
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@darkraiden:

i don't see why black adam cant get in the BLACK MARVEL TEAM and all their allies e.g. shazam shazam Jr

if you don't know the team it consists of;BLACK ADAM,ISIS,MARY MARVEL,OSIRIS,SOBEC lots of which have powers on par or nearly so with black adams and doom dosnt have to know about these nor does he know about black adam he will get destroyed

So you're saying Black Adam will get his friends/team to help him? LOL.Then Doom gets his Doombots and it's even a bigger stomp.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: no I'm saying doom is preparing for a war not a team pretty much powered by gods if he knew who he was fighting he would stomp so i kind of agree with both of our opinions are right its just in this current situation BA can only win by staying in the shadows till the time comes if he dosnt do this he gets completely stomped

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: no I'm saying doom is preparing for a war not a team pretty much powered by gods if he knew who he was fighting he would stomp so i kind of agree with both of our opinions are right its just in this current situation BA can only win by staying in the shadows till the time comes if he dosnt do this he gets completely stomped

And I'm saying that if he prepares for war....and prepares his Doombots, and even without prep he'd take on the team of gods (who IIRC share the power, doesn't matter really) and easily win. They are powered by magic. Doom has stripped Sorceresses of their magic, he's beaten Morgan la Fey, he's beaten the Sorcerer Supreme Doctor Voodoo, he's beaten and absorbed Nightmare, and he's fought stronger people then them like Thor and Hulk with no prep. Doom still wins.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@darkraiden:

It happened in Incredible Hulk #606.

He was fighting both the Cosmic Hulk and Skaar. He beats them both handily, though he loses in the end, because the Cosmic Hulk had poisonous cosmic energy that turned Victor dumb.

The first scan is from Fall of the Hulks: Red Hulk#1, showing how powerful the Cosmic Hulk is. It's strong enough to KO both A-Bomb and Red Hulk together.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden:

It happened in Incredible Hulk #606.

He was fighting both the Cosmic Hulk and Skaar. He beats them both handily, though he loses in the end, because the Cosmic Hulk had poisonous cosmic energy that turned Victor dumb.

The first scan is from Fall of the Hulks: Red Hulk#1, showing how powerful the Cosmic Hulk is. It's strong enough to KO both A-Bomb and Red Hulk together.

Thanks...and lol at the poisonous "dumb ray" cosmic energy. Everytime I see it it makes so little sense, and yet so much for fighting against Doom.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By tomlikesfries

Doom wins with the prep time. He is just too dangerous with it.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Marvel fans underestimate just how difficult Black Adam is to fight. He can go toe to toe superman

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel fans underestimate just how difficult Black Adam is to fight. He can go toe to toe superman

And Doom can beat/stomp Superman as well. I don't underestimate Black Adam at all. He just can't win here.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By darkseid1006

@darkraiden: exactly if dooms got his bots ready for war then there fighting when the adam team comes in and attempts the ambush using there enhanced speed and take doom out but to be fair any slip up or failed move e.g. making the tinniest bit of noise to early and they get stomped so it could go either way in my opinion if it is executed perfectly by using the war as distraction then adam team if doom has the slightest suspicion then bang all over so it all depends on how it goes your doombots thing made me change my mind

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: exactly if dooms got his bots ready for war then there fighting when the adam team comes in and attempts the ambush using there enhanced speed and take doom out but to be fair any slip up or failed move e.g. making the tinniest bit of noise to early and they get stomped so it could go either way in my opinion if it is executed perfectly by using the war as distraction then adam team if doom has the slightest suspicion then bang all over so it all depends on how it goes your doombots thing made me change my mind

I see them trying an ambush and either running into a forcefield, or ending up like Namor did, energy b*tchslapped.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkseid1006 said:

I see them trying an ambush and either running into a forcefield, or ending up like Namor did, energy b*tchslapped.

yeah i just thought of that i think they would have to try something more along the lines of the hulk thing so that they use his own powers against him although hulk didn't mean to stop victor but i still see both sides with equal chances
but hey don't say that they couldn't come up with something just because i don't have the wisdom of solomon and cant come up with a plan dosnt mean they can't

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@darkseid1006 said:

yeah i just thought of that i think they would have to try something more along the lines of the hulk thing so that they use his own powers against him although hulk didn't mean to stop victor but i still see both sides with equal chances

but hey don't say that they couldn't come up with something just because i don't have the wisdom of solomon and cant come up with a plan dosnt mean they can't

I could see it, but 2 things

1. It's speculation, and well....that can be endless. We can just do Reed Richards vs. Spectre and say that Reed will come up with something to win. Despite us not knowing what it is.

2. Black Adam doesn't use the wisdom( not of Solomon btw, he's Egyptian gods) much from what I've seen. If anything he'd charge right in, expecting to just punch his way through, and get put down and drained by Doom. The others will either back him up and expose themselves, taking away all strategy, or they let him go and loose a powerful member of their group.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: oh also its your pick on the battle thing that where doing

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: oh also its your pick on the battle thing that where doing

? I picked long ago (ok a few hours), and it was ....well Doom.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By darkseid1006

@darkraiden: damn yeah the Egyptian god thing i was thinking SHAZAM but my bad also i think along with the help of SHAZAM who does have the wisdom of solomon they have the potential to win but i agree with both your points to so id say 50/50 but at first i was convinced adam team would win nice job stale mating me

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: damn yeah the Egyptian god thing i was thinking SHAZAM but my bad also i think along with the help of SHAZAM who does have the wisdom of solomon they have the potential to win but i agree with both your points to so id say 50/50 but at first i was convinced adam team would win nice job stale mating me

Cool, thanks.

Also you think Shazam would help Black Adam? I thought they were like....mortal enemies? Don't they fight a lot?

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By darkseid1006
darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By darkseid1006

@darkraiden: yes but they have allied in the past like when black adam rid himself of Theo adam his evil influence and they both joined the JSA he could always do this again or he could just pretend to and he would have Shazam on his side i don't want to make this a allies match but if need be the JSA could also come in but hen doom brings others in and it gets out of hand I'm just happy to stick with 50/50

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Black Adam takes this.

JoseLoayza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers