#1 Posted by MFrenzy11 (497 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by MFrenzy11 (497 posts) - - Show Bio
No BFR fight takes place at metropolis
#3 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio

I've not read Black Adam bit yet, but what I can tell for previous experience, Darky flays him.

#4 Posted by MFrenzy11 (497 posts) - - Show Bio
New 52 black Adam is powerful not gonna lie but I think its real even
#5 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11268 posts) - - Show Bio

@MFrenzy11 said:

New 52 black Adam is powerful not gonna lie but I think its real even

Maybe be powerful, but the entire JL could barely harm him.

#6 Posted by MFrenzy11 (497 posts) - - Show Bio
Thts true new 52 dark took out jla too but ima have to go with ba
#7 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3568 posts) - - Show Bio

Have to go with Darkseid, until I see more of New52 BA

#8 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

What has New 52 Adam done?

#9 Posted by Mr_Winchester (710 posts) - - Show Bio

Not enough on either of them in new 52. But Adams costume is awsome!

#10 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Winchester said:

Not enough on either of them in new 52. But Adams costume is awsome!

Yeah, I haven't even seen Adam in anything yet; I might go take a look but it's so early in the New 52, most people can't accurately be gauged for their power. The only ones that are relatively easy to gauge would be Batman and the Bat family (mostly), and possibly the Green Lanterns, as well as... Nah, after 5 minutes of thinking, nobody immediately jumps to mind. GL and Bats are the only two groups of people (or individual people) who have remained pretty much the same, because their powers/abilities aren't really in need of a change (or very changeable to begin with, without doing some serious back-story re-writing; GL can do whatever they want with their mind, and Bats are technologically smart and good martial artists. That's about it.)

Darkseid is probably the least able to be gauged thus far, because he's a villain we've only seen briefly, that is supposed to have many powers that are extraordinary in might; until we see probably two or three more appearances from him, he won't show every last ability of his, and they won't all be hitting their limits in at least one way. Until that happens we can't determine his true power level.

As a general rule, more powerful = harder to determine the power level for, especially with fewer appearances. Darkseid is one of the most powerful DC characters of all time, and he's only appeared in what, 5-6 issues of JL so far? Not enough to determine the limits of all his strength.

#11 Posted by MFrenzy11 (497 posts) - - Show Bio
True dat ^
#12 Posted by Dextersinister (6454 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: He has only appeared in 3 and 1 of those was 1 panel. He practically strolled out of one boom tube walked down a street before entering another, that was his entire appearance.

#13 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dextersinister said:

@minigunman123: He has only appeared in 3 and 1 of those was 1 panel. He practically strolled out of one boom tube walked down a street before entering another, that was his entire appearance.

Wow, that's quite some impressive feat there. Better jot that one down for the history books.

"Dear diary,

Today, Black Adam hopped from one boom tube to another.

- Comicvine"

#14 Edited by Clark_EL (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: I think he was talking about darkseid but still funny

#15 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Clark_EL: Yeah, now that I re-read it, he probably was.

Still, that makes my point even more valid, we have no idea what Darkseid is currently capable of.

#16 Posted by Clark_EL (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: Ya...that was one feat LOL

#17 Posted by The_Imperator (1956 posts) - - Show Bio

So, with the preview to Darkseid's villain's month issue, it appears he single handily killed and drained every single Old God in the DCU. So I'm going to say he easily takes Black Adam, as I don't think Black Adam is more powerful than the beings he gets his power from. This is all assuming the Old Gods are at or above Earth gods' levels.

#18 Edited by comic_book_fan (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#19 Edited by Saren (26015 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt even Johns would give Adam the win.

#20 Posted by XiiX (9124 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid.

#21 Posted by dondave (38783 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#22 Posted by patrat18 (10668 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by The_Imperator (1956 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@the_imperator: SPOILER ALERT

It's the preview, literally the opening page spread. But if you want me to spoiler tag it, I will. I just came across a site that had an official preview up.

#24 Posted by Dextersinister (6454 posts) - - Show Bio

So, with the preview to Darkseid's villain's month issue, it appears he single handily killed and drained every single Old God in the DCU. So I'm going to say he easily takes Black Adam, as I don't think Black Adam is more powerful than the beings he gets his power from. This is all assuming the Old Gods are at or above Earth gods' levels.

Gods from other planets in the DC universe are normally equal in power, some should be far far stronger if unlike most Earth based gods they are still worshiped but that point is either forgotten or ignored as Earth based gods have main character power.

#25 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (6835 posts) - - Show Bio

DS

#26 Posted by Blood_Red_Rage (508 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid should be above Black Adam.

#27 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Deranged Midget (17828 posts) - - Show Bio

There's been no evidence to state that anyone on Black Adam's level, or top tier powerhouses on Earth for that matter, can hold a candle to a being like Darkseid. Granted, he is severely lacking in feats but I can assume that will quickly change.

Moderator Online
#29 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@deranged_midget: Well Darkseid did one shot Superman, beat the crap out of Hal, and the entire team banding together were still hard-pressed to defeat him and the only thing they could do was BFR Darkseid using his own boom tube, thats pretty cool feat.

Darksied was also called one of the most powerful being in the cosmos during Superman/ Batman, which is pretty cool.

I dont think he sit as lacking a lot of feat, specially the one shotting Superman and Barry having trouble outracing the beam, should really suggest he could one shot Black Adam with the beam and he aint running away from it.

#30 Edited by Deranged Midget (17828 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Darkseid did one shot Superman, beat the crap out of Hal, and the entire team banding together were still hard-pressed to defeat him and the only thing they could do was BFR Darkseid using his own boom tube, thats pretty cool feat.

Darksied was also called one of the most powerful being in the cosmos during Superman/ Batman, which is pretty cool.

I dont think he sit as lacking a lot of feat, specially the one shotting Superman and Barry having trouble outracing the beam, should really suggest he could one shot Black Adam with the beam and he aint running away from it.

I'm not disregarding his manhandling of the Justice League, I was simply referring that we lack any more existential evidence to furthermore solidify his capabilities. It's quite evident that at this point, Darkseid and Helspont are arguably two of the most powerful beings we've seen as they've both one-shotted Superman with absolutely minimal effort so I guess to that extent, that will be our measuring point.

But I do agree, Adam has done nothing to confirm he would stand any better against Darkseid than Clark did. His best feat was what? Beating on a completely inexperienced Billy Batson with little knowledge of his power? Aside from that, not much else but I think it's safe to say that we can rank both Billy and Black Adam on the relatively same level as Superman.

Moderator Online