I think black adam wins than.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Without the Rings... I think Black Adam actually maybe tougher than Cyborg Superman overall... but getting rid of Hank will be Hell
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Dreadmaster

I will give Hank the win

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Magicalmoment
@dreadmaster: how come?juz wanted to know
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dreadmaster

Hank is equal to the real Superman if not higher and Supes has given Black Adam a hard time and they were practically stalemating him, and his natural energy attacks that can knock Supes down.

Omg chris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Omg chris

well for one he is immortal with his technomorphing ability he could simply refom his body from any near by machine no matter what even if his body is reduced to a finger he has survived black holes and surviving an exposion from the anti-monitor bieng hit with war world adam is in one hell of a fight

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
@dreadmaster said:
" Hank is equal to the real Superman if not higher and Supes has given Black Adam a hard time and they were practically stalemating him, and his natural energy attacks that can knock Supes down. "
Superman has broke Hank up as Cyborg Superman when he didnt have the Power Rings... ( I will be back on later to show ya something )
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dreadmaster
@King Saturn said:
"@dreadmaster said:
" Hank is equal to the real Superman if not higher and Supes has given Black Adam a hard time and they were practically stalemating him, and his natural energy attacks that can knock Supes down. "
Superman has broke Hank up as Cyborg Superman when he didnt have the Power Rings... ( I will be back on later to show ya something )"

I will be waiting
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@King Saturn said:
"( I will be back on later to show ya something ) "
Uh oh, brace yourselves, he's gonna whip it out.

$_$
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By capall

i think adam should be able to take hank overall

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Chaos Prime

Imo BA takes this one.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Cyborg Superman has shown that he can alter how his body takes in light. I don't see why he can't just supercharge himself and just outmuscle Black Adam. No need for any other tricks. Other than that, if BA completely destroyed his body, it wouldn't kill him and he could keep rebuilding himself from whatever's around and turning that into a body with the power of Superman (or more).

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
@dreadmaster said:
" @King Saturn said:
"@dreadmaster said:
Superman has broke Hank up as Cyborg Superman when he didnt have the Power Rings... ( I will be back on later to show ya something )"
I will be waiting "
Wait No Longer...  here is Superman giving the Pain to Cyborg Superman

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dreadmaster

How is he still talking? lol

and i got to agree with Buckshot, he can just supercharge himself with light and there is no killing Cyborg Supes.

By the way what comic is that from?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
@dreadmaster said:
" How is he still talking? loland i got to agree with Buckshot, he can just supercharge himself with light and there is no killing Cyborg Supes.By the way what comic is that from? "
I dont know how he is talking... even though I admit you cant kill Hank... there may still be a way to incapacitate him and get the win that way... and these scans are from Superman vol 2 issue # 82
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By King_Saturn
@Buckshot said:
" Cyborg Superman has shown that he can alter how his body takes in light. I don't see why he can't just supercharge himself and just outmuscle Black Adam. No need for any other tricks. Other than that, if BA completely destroyed his body, it wouldn't kill him and he could keep rebuilding himself from whatever's around and turning that into a body with the power of Superman (or more). "
Hmmm... never thought of this. But I dont know if Hank can do it... and I know that Black Adam is incapable of actually killing Hank as well as many others are... but Hank can still be incapacitated at least for a while... maybe Black Adam tears up Hanks body and tosses it into the Sun... though Hank would be able to regenerate... that could still be considered a single win for Black Adam... now when Hank comes back that would be round 2
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Hank can create a perfect duplicate of Superman's body from scrap metal and can further change that body so Superman's weaknesses don't affect him. If he can make it so red sunlight doesn't hurt him, I don't see why he can't draw power from light other than yellow sunlight or just take more of it at a time and supercharge his cells. Hank's major power is being able to alter himself however he sees fit and adapt to threats against him. Gaining more power from a power source isn't a stretch in my mind. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
@Buckshot said:
" Hank can create a perfect duplicate of Superman's body from scrap metal and can further change that body so Superman's weaknesses don't affect him. If he can make it so red sunlight doesn't hurt him, I don't see why he can't draw power from light other than yellow sunlight or just take more of it at a time and supercharge his cells. Hank's major power is being able to alter himself however he sees fit and adapt to threats against him. Gaining more power from a power source isn't a stretch in my mind.  "
But can Hank really make it so that Red Sunlight doesnt effect him even with him having Kryptonian Physiology within his Tech itself ? I dont know maybe he could... I wont put nothing past Hank...but if he is unable to... Black Adam could tear him up and toss his scraps into the Red Sun...now that wont stop Hank permanately... but it should for at least long enough to say he won on this occasion...also BA probably could beat Hank and his Superman duplicate... well thats if we are using the Black Adam from the World War 3 arc at least...
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

his consciousness can leave his body ks, so tearing him up shouldnt be much help, even if ba could do it.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@King Saturn said:
"
But can Hank really make it so that Red Sunlight doesnt effect him even with him having Kryptonian Physiology within his Tech itself ? 
Yes he can.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
@Apparition said:
" his consciousness can leave his body ks, so tearing him up shouldnt be much help, even if ba could do it. "
Well I know BA could tear up Hank... Superman punched holes through Hank in the scans I showed above... and Black Adam is far more aggressive than Superman is... as well as BA seems to use his strength better in battles ( at least he did in WW3 as well as against Lord Marvel when he pounded his ass in as well )...

Now the Consciousness Concept is something I havent thought about... but how exactly can this help Hank if his initial Body is defeated ? I mean if Hank comes back with another form after it being tossed into the Sun... wouldnt this be a whole new battle here or Round 2 at least... saying that Adam took the first round ?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
@Buckshot said:
" @King Saturn said:
"
But can Hank really make it so that Red Sunlight doesnt effect him even with him having Kryptonian Physiology within his Tech itself ? 
Yes he can.
"
Alright Then... I guess Adam would have to tear up Hank and toss him in a Black Hole or something... and pray he can get him to one before he totally regenerates... it wont be an easy task... but he may able to do it
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Apparition
@King Saturn said:
" @Apparition said:
" his consciousness can leave his body ks, so tearing him up shouldnt be much help, even if ba could do it. "
Well I know BA could tear up Hank... Superman punched holes through Hank in the scans I showed above... and Black Adam is far more aggressive than Superman is... as well as BA seems to use his strength better in battles ( at least he did in WW3 as well as against Lord Marvel when he pounded his ass in as well )...

Now the Consciousness Concept is something I havent thought about... but how exactly can this help Hank if his initial Body is defeated ? I mean if Hank comes back with another form after it being tossed into the Sun... wouldnt this be a whole new battle here or Round 2 at least... saying that Adam took the first round ?
"
why would he wait until his body was tossed into the sun?  he could get ba fixated on tearing up his recently left body and come up behind him in a new one and tear ba apart.  ba wouldnt be able to come back from that.  besides those scans you showed are old.  youve got old mullethair supes taking on a less skilled, less experienced, less powerful cs.  he's much tougher now
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
@Apparition said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Apparition said:

"
why would he wait until his body was tossed into the sun?  he could get ba fixated on tearing up his recently left body and come up behind him in a new one and tear ba apart.  ba wouldnt be able to come back from that.  besides those scans you showed are old.  youve got old mullethair supes taking on a less skilled, less experienced, less powerful cs.  he's much tougher now "
Yeah... but Cyborg Superman also has Power Rings now or at least in his more Recent battles... these are scans of him when he didnt have Power Rings... and actually Cyborg Superman isnt weak in those scans... he was actually holding his own for a while against The Eradicator and Superman... its just Superman poured it on his ass at the end...

lol

And Black Adam is one of the best Brawling Superman level characters anyways... if he can handle Power Girl, Martian Manhunter, Donna Troy and Two Green Lanterns in an all out battle... he didnt win but he was fighting his butt off and hurting them... then I think he could handle Hank and a duplicate Robot at least... now more than that I dont know...
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Apparition
@King Saturn said:
" @Apparition said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Apparition said:

"
why would he wait until his body was tossed into the sun?  he could get ba fixated on tearing up his recently left body and come up behind him in a new one and tear ba apart.  ba wouldnt be able to come back from that.  besides those scans you showed are old.  youve got old mullethair supes taking on a less skilled, less experienced, less powerful cs.  he's much tougher now "
Yeah... but Cyborg Superman also has Power Rings now or at least in his more Recent battles... these are scans of him when he didnt have Power Rings... and actually Cyborg Superman isnt weak in those scans... he was actually holding his own for a while against The Eradicator and Superman... its just Superman poured it on his ass at the end...

lol

And Black Adam is one of the best Brawling Superman level characters anyways... if he can handle Power Girl, Martian Manhunter, Donna Troy and Two Green Lanterns in an all out battle... he didnt win but he was fighting his butt off and hurting them... then I think he could handle Hank and a duplicate Robot at least... now more than that I dont know...
"
it would be a good fight but ba really cant do anything to stop him.  even though taking on all those lightweights, who are basically there to make your character look tough while they're either getting in each others' way or waiting around for their turn, is very impressive, its nothing cs couldnt have done.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By King_Saturn
@Apparition said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Apparition said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @Apparition said:

"

lol

"
it would be a good fight but ba really cant do anything to stop him.  even though taking on all those lightweights, who are basically there to make your character look tough while they're either getting in each others' way or waiting around for their turn, is very impressive, its nothing cs couldnt have done. "
Its the concept of keeping him down that I agree Adam cant do... but tossing Hank and a Clone into a Black Hole or something shouldnt be out of his reach... it may not get rid of Hank permantely but for a little while at least...

I wont argue about Hank not being able to perform a World War 3 level feat like BA did... I am sure he could... but I still think BA has a shot to incapacitate him here... and since it has also been shown that Hank can be punched through by The Man of Steel... BA does have a shot here to at least tear one of them Hank's forms up... if not more... though I agree it wont be easy
lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With rings Hank stomps without rings Hank stomps

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers