Black Adam vs Cell

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VenomousBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VenomousBane

The fight takes place in a Desert. 
Both are Bloodlusted. 
Win by Death. 
No prep. 
Start 100 ft. away.  
Who wins? 

Perfect Cell.

No Caption Provided
bassistbaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By bassistbaris

Black Adam murders.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By NeonGameWave

Perfect Cell shows him no mercy and has him annihilated.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Really good match and hard to tell the winner. BA has Cell in durability(not counting regen factor) and raw strength but I think Cell has him in speed and definitely energy projection. I give it to Cell in a close fight.

bassistbaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By bassistbaris
@NeonGameWave said:

Perfect Cell shows him no mercy and has him annihilated.

your only purpose to hang out in comicvine is just being a fanboy about DBZ characters right? i have never seen you doing anything else.
Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Theorder14

perfect cell, got every style and most of the z - fighters technique 

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NeonGameWave

@bassistbaris: DBZ fanboy? What are you talking about? How is Black Adam going to deal with Cell`s regeneration?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By dondave

@NeonGameWave said:

@bassistbaris: DBZ fanboy? What are you talking about? How is Black Adam going to deal with Cell`s regeneration?

Spam Shazam Lightning Bolts?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By NeonGameWave

@dondave: Cell will only regenerate and although Black Adam is very powerful, I don`t think he would be able to take out a bloodlusted Cell who can fire planet busting attacks and above.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Juiceboks said:

Really good match and hard to tell the winner. BA has Cell in durability(not counting regen factor) and raw strength but I think Cell has him in speed and definitely energy projection. I give it to Cell in a close fight.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By New_World_Order

@NeonGameWave: When has Cell destroyed a planet?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By NeonGameWave

@ThunderGodsWrath: Cell has enough power to destroy a planet and he is more powerful than Frieza he should be able to do the same.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By New_World_Order

@NeonGameWave said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Cell has enough power to destroy a planet and he is more powerful than Frieza he should be able to do the same.

Oh.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mortein

Zenkai + extremly good regeneration is one of the most dangerous power combination

Well, Cell wins

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By czarny_samael666
@NeonGameWave said:

This isn't a prove. And Cell was destroyed two times by planet level attack.
DangerousLoki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DangerousLoki

I don't think Black Adam has the power to atomize or destroy cell on the cellular level. Aside from putting him through the sun. Would he think of doing that? Could he do that? I don't know. But if he couldn't find a way to destroy all of his cells, Cell will eventually take this as BA won't be able to keep him down. I wouldn't say Cell over comes him on raw power or even speed. But in stamina and fighting skill certainly. This is by far the best DBZ vs fight I've seen I believe.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Twice? He blew himself up which he survived.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mortein

@czarny_samael666 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Characters which destroyed him were far more powerful than first form Frieza (who is casual planet buster), and they were not holding back.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NeonGameWave

@czarny_samael666: It does prove why Cell can bust a planet, Cell`s level of power is above Frieza`s and it was already established throughout DBZ that power levels distinguish one character from another in terms of capability. Once actually and it was far above a planetary attack also Black Adam does not possess the power to put down Cell, Cell would eventually have the upper hand.

Oni_Bane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Oni_Bane

I love Black Adam. He is probably my favorite villain. But he loses to Cell. Cell is casual planet buster, he also took a super Vegeta Final Flash which is the second most powerful attack in DBZ next the Spirit Bomb. I believe it will be a tough fight but I dont think Cell will be aable to hold out long.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By New_World_Order

@Oni_Bane said:

I love Black Adam. He is probably my favorite villain. But he loses to Cell. Cell is casual planet buster, he also took a super Vegeta Final Flash which is the second most powerful attack in DBZ next the Spirit Bomb. I believe it will be a tough fight but I dont think Cell will be aable to hold out long.

Really?

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By New_World_Order

Just because you can beat a planet buster, doesn't make you a planet buster. Wally West can beat Superman, but does that make him a planet buster?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By czarny_samael666
@NeonGameWave said:

@czarny_samael666: It does prove why Cell can bust a planet, Cell`s level of power is above Frieza`s and it was already established throughout DBZ that power levels distinguish one character from another in terms of capability. Once actually and it was far above a planetary attack also Black Adam does not possess the power to put down Cell, Cell would eventually have the upper hand.

I have already said so, since BA also doesn't have feats to prove that he can survive not only planetary level explosion, but even much smalle ones. I don't recall any really great BA's showings against energy projection. We do know - just for sake of this battle, we don't have to run into circles about Cell's energy projection here - that Cell can throw multiple beams that are close/equal to nuclear explosion. I don't recall BA surviving such an explosion either, he also doesn't have any own energy attack with any real feats or weapon that would allow him to reflect the blast (like WW's bracelets or Thor's Mjolnir). 
@Mortein said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Characters which destroyed him were far more powerful than first form Frieza (who is casual planet buster), and they were not holding back.

They also doesn't have over-planet level feats.

@Juiceboks said:

@czarny_samael666

Twice? He blew himself up which he survived.

But his body was destroyed, which means that his durabilty wasn't great enough to survive this explosion (but considering that he blew up himself, it would rather matter how great destruction it made there). 
The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@Oni_Bane said:

Really?

No.

Dragon ball guide books already confirms that SSJ1 goku can destroy more than a planet, and that cell could destroy a solar system. All of these come from Akira Toriyama.

- "Kili - An energy unit used by Bobbidi. When Bobbidi measured Gokuu's energy during his fight with Yakon, this unit was used. [Par.] Gokuu's energy level is over 3,000 kili. At approximately 200-300 kili, one can destroy 1 or 2 planets." (Referring to SSJ1 Goku)

http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php

- "Super Saiyan Grade Five (Strongest Form)

An aura with sparks like flashes of lightning and an upright, combative hairstyle are the distinguishing features of this, the strongest Saiyan warrior! One's personality also becomes aggressive; even the ordinarily gentle Gohan started to enjoy battle! Its power is enough to push back even Cell's energy bullet, which had enough force to blow away the Solar System!"

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=22411

- "Age 801 - Goku goes missing. He and Vegeta realized they were nearing the end of their prime. Vegeta and Goku mysteriously vanish from the Earth. Years later, explosions on par with supernovas were detected, which were believed to be caused by a battle between Goku and Vegeta."

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14963http://dragonball.comgames.de/?forum-showposts-1479-p1

Cell has zenkai+regeneration and the only energy attack that Black Adam is capable of producing, is lighting, which Cell is faster than. What is he going to do to cell? Using plot as a means to counter an argument is the lowest form of debating. Goku has never destroyed a street block, a city, moon, or a planet, yet he's easily matched power with people who have. It has been shown repeatedly that characters in Dragon ball condense their energy to a single point to avoid doing damage to anything other than what they are targeting. *Goku & Piccolo vs Raditz, and Perfect cell vs Super Vegeta.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By New_World_Order

@The_Young_Wolf: I see.

Mina319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mina319

Another comic book character vs dbz character ? This should be good, (makes popcorn)

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By oceanmaster21  Online

black adam has the power to put cell down will it be a goodfight yes but black adam will destroy cell in the end cell beat black adam forget about cmon

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By iamthewolf88

I like both of these characters a lot. I think Black Adam would smack Cell around and get frustrated that he keeps healing. He can survive most attacks Cell throws at him, and the planet exploding won't matter.

His durability has withstood massive amounts of heatvision, which is as hot as the sun (sometimes said to be hotter), took a blast from Powergirl that caught the surrounding objects on fire, and then he just thunderclapped it out.

He can fight multiple super powered beings at once. Fight Superman on his level and Billy.... both of which I would say if it weren't for Cell's regeneration are more powerful than Cell.

We know how fast he is just solely based on the fact that he flew from the furthest star in the universe to Earth in 5,000 years.

The real question is, would BA think to throw Cell into the sun? or would Cell ultimately exhaust him and absorb him?

AlteredBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AlteredBeast

Yeah, I think Cell would try to throw a bunch of martial arts strikes and Black Adam would just try to grab him and rip a limb off. I'd say Black Adam because he is a more brutal fighter likely to finish it fast.

KingofComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By KingofComix

Cell wins specifically because of Zenkai + Regeneration, those 2 coupled with the fact that cell was created to be able to evolve, makes this quite in Cells favor. I imagine Black Adam overwhelming initially but cell analyzing Black Adam and eventually using his own powers against him like he did against virtually everyone he fought against.

AlteredBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By AlteredBeast

Black Adam is known for ripping people apart and taking a crap on a large portion of DCU's hero community at the same time. I don't think Cell would have fought anyone with the same sheer physical resilience and imperviousness as Black Adam nor anyone with the raw strength to simply rend him asunder.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Theorder14
@AlteredBeast
i don't think that Black Adam can tag Cell that easily, even if Black Adam would rip off Cell's limb from limb, Cell will simply regenerate and grow stronger + Cell have alot of techniques he can use, solar flare for example would leave Black Adam open for a direct attack and the energy projectile would definitely hurt BA 
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By a88378438

BA easily

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Theorder14
@a88378438

then how will Black Adam easily vaporize every cell of cell? pls do enlighten me

and don't u dare bring in other characters into this

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dredeuced

BA literally has no way to get around Cell's regeneration. He can't destroy every single cell of him with any of his attacks. Even if BA was physically superior enough to beat him down, Cell will regenerate stronger and stronger until BA gets beaten because BA lacks high enough level energy projection. Even if he tried to grab him and magic lightning him, I doubt even magic lightning could destroy every single cell of his body and all it takes is Cell using instant transmission while grappled and BA reverts himself back to a frail as hell mortal who gets pasted.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#36  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@bassistbaris said:

Black Adam murders.
Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Theorder14
@Petey_is_Spidey said:

@bassistbaris said:

Black Adam murders.
explain?
ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ghostrider2

Cell wins thanks to his regeneration.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@czarny_samael666 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Not planet level attack.

Attack that could destroy a planet. There is a difference.

For example, if a fast truck hit me and kill me, that doesn't equal a mankiller power, that truck could kill a man in car too.

Though I see Cell's regeneration is little misunderstood. It's not like Buu's regeneration. If a part of his body removed, it can regenerate, if he beaten and a very large part of his body removed, he can regenerate and become stronger(because he almost died). But he can be beaten, and if his ki level already on very low, and Cell KO'd, I don't think he could regenerate. Buu has the most hax regeneration.

Regardless of it, I don't think BA can beat him.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By czarny_samael666
@iamthewolf88 said:

I like both of these characters a lot. I think Black Adam would smack Cell around and get frustrated that he keeps healing. He can survive most attacks Cell throws at him, and the planet exploding won't matter.

His durability has withstood massive amounts of heatvision, which is as hot as the sun (sometimes said to be hotter), took a blast from Powergirl that caught the surrounding objects on fire, and then he just thunderclapped it out.

He can fight multiple super powered beings at once. Fight Superman on his level and Billy.... both of which I would say if it weren't for Cell's regeneration are more powerful than Cell.

We know how fast he is just solely based on the fact that he flew from the furthest star in the universe to Earth in 5,000 years.

The real question is, would BA think to throw Cell into the sun? or would Cell ultimately exhaust him and absorb him?

Full blast? Superman is barely using this level of power, so I would like to see scans. Superman and Cap are very strong,but they don't use energy projection in as impressive as Cell does. 

And travel speed =/= reflex speed. 

BA lose, because of Cell's energy projection and reflex. 

@AlteredBeast said:

Yeah, I think Cell would try to throw a bunch of martial arts strikes and Black Adam would just try to grab him and rip a limb off. I'd say Black Adam because he is a more brutal fighter likely to finish it fast.

Cell also like to use energy projection, which would finish Adam pretty fast. 
@mypasswordis1234 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Not planet level attack.

For example, if a fast truck hit me and kill me, that doesn't equal a mankiller power, that truck could kill a man in car too.

Though I see Cell's regeneration is little misunderstood. It's not like Buu's regeneration. If a part of his body removed, it can regenerate, if he beaten and a very large part of his body removed, he can regenerate and become stronger(because he almost died). But he can be beaten, and if his ki level already on very low, and Cell KO'd, I don't think he could regenerate. Buu has the most hax regeneration.

Semantics, Cell still never survived such an attack. Similar to Buu. Both can be beaten and KOd sooner or later (I belive that it also works for comic characters. Void, Manhunter, Surfer... Sooner or later they will run out of energy and stop reforming. They already were defeated in this way).

Beside this, I agree with most of Your other points. BA loses, mostly because he never survived even nuclear level energy attack.
The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@czarny_samael666 said:

Semantics, Cell still never survived such an attack. Similar to Buu. Both can be beaten and KOd sooner or later (I belive that it also works for comic characters. Void, Manhunter, Surfer... Sooner or later they will run out of energy and stop reforming. They already were defeated in this way). Beside this, I agree with most of Your other points. BA loses, mostly because he never survived even nuclear level energy attack.

If this were true than cell and buu would have shown getting knocked out when they fought people who were vastly stronger than they were. Cell is a machine and buu just a magic glob. buu as been disintegrated and cell has had his head blown off. So I dont see how either can be knocked out.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Dredeuced

@czarny_samael666 said:

@iamthewolf88 said:

Full blast? Superman is barely using this level of power, so I would like to see scans. Superman and Cap are very strong,but they don't use energy projection in as impressive as Cell does.

And travel speed =/= reflex speed.

BA lose, because of Cell's energy projection and reflex.

@AlteredBeast said:

Cell also like to use energy projection, which would finish Adam pretty fast.
@mypasswordis1234 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Not planet level attack.

Semantics, Cell still never survived such an attack. Similar to Buu. Both can be beaten and KOd sooner or later (I belive that it also works for comic characters. Void, Manhunter, Surfer... Sooner or later they will run out of energy and stop reforming. They already were defeated in this way). Beside this, I agree with most of Your other points. BA loses, mostly because he never survived even nuclear level energy attack.

Vegeta was a planet buster before he ever went Super Saiyan and was using his strongest attacks, hitting cell in the back while Cell was struggling with Gohan. Cell has survived a full powered attack from a planet buster and it only buckled his knees before Gohan, who had energy projection of a significantly higher grade than Vegeta, finished him off. I think it's absurd to question Cell's durability when Vegeta couldn't even harm him.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By czarny_samael666
@The_Young_Wolf said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

If this were true than cell and buu would have shown getting knocked out when they fought people who were vastly stronger than they were. Cell is a machine and buu just a magic glob. buu as been disintegrated and cell has had his head blown off. So I dont see how either can be knocked out.

If You would be right, then Buu would be desintegrated in fight with SSJ3 Goku. He wasn't. He reformed many times, but even he has his limits. Similar with Cell. 

I don't understand why people think (all, it is not only to You) that reforming doesn't cost You any energy.
Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dredeuced

Like for real, can anyone show me Black Adam busting a planet? I can show Vegeta blowing up a bug planet and Cell tanked Vegeta's hits like nothing. Similar to Freiza, who is a planet buster, and super saiyan Goku could tank his attacks quite easily.

@czarny_samael666 said:

@The_Young_Wolf said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

If You would be right, then Buu would be desintegrated in fight with SSJ3 Goku. He wasn't. He reformed many times, but even he has his limits. Similar with Cell. I don't understand why people think (all, it is not only to You) that reforming doesn't cost You any energy.

Because Cell literally blew himself up while depowered and came back even stronger when he killed Goku. If literally blowing yourself up into particulate matter makes you come back stronger, I don't see why it doesn't apply here. His only shown weakness is that if he uses a lot of energy projection he does start to get tired (as seen with his fight with Goku). His regeneration never took a tole on him in the slightest and only made him stronger.

The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@czarny_samael666 said:

@The_Young_Wolf said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

If You would be right, then Buu would be desintegrated in fight with SSJ3 Goku. He wasn't. He reformed many times, but even he has his limits. Similar with Cell. I don't understand why people think (all, it is not only to You) that reforming doesn't cost You any energy.

Both Goku and Vegeta stated Goku was to weakened to to kill Kid Buu, he couldn't even maintain the ssj3 form. They also both agreed that if Goku was at full power he could have easily killed kid buu and Fat buu, whom he wanted trunks and goten to defeat. Cell was destroyed when he was vaporized by a Kamehameha, kid buu was turned into smoke and reformed. They aren't similar, Buu's regeneration is clearly superior. I don't know why people think they can set limits on someones power set without reasoning that comes from canon material.There was nothin stated about energy being connected with either villain's regeneration.

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By monarch_prime

Adam.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Theorder14
@monarch_prime
how?
The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@Theorder14 said:

@monarch_prime: how?
Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@czarny_samael666 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Not planet level attack.

He has Freeza's cells, whose can survive an exploding planet. Also his ki is far stronger than Freeza, that mean his durability is greater too. And we saw Freeza kick away planet busting attack too, Vegeta's planet busting attack. Vegeta was bloodlusted, similar against Cell. That Final Flash was AT VERY VERY LEAST 50x stronger than a casual planet busting force(because Vegeta was SSJ and bloodlusted again).

The_Young_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Young_Wolf

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@NeonGameWave said:

Not planet level attack.

He has Freeza's cells, whose can survive an exploding planet. Also his ki is far stronger than Freeza, that mean his durability is greater too. And we saw Freeza kick away planet busting attack too, Vegeta's planet busting attack. Vegeta was bloodlusted, similar against Cell. That Final Flash was AT VERY VERY LEAST 50x stronger than a casual planet busting force(because Vegeta was SSJ and bloodlusted again).

I agree.