#1 Posted by CapedCrusaider (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Its A full on battle in a solar system with a yellow sun...Cyborg Superman gets 10qwardian rings, Sodam Yat has the ion empowerment and superboy prime doesn't have his Anti monitor suit ...bloodlust on, Anything goes, Fight To the death whu will be the last man standing? ?

#2 Posted by Killerjax (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Id say Majestic, but seems MM could also take

#3 Posted by YoungThriller (744 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes from earth two would win this.during his later years he was at silver age superman level,and could easily take down the strongest character after him and that would be mr majestic.

#4 Posted by Walker696 (980 posts) - - Show Bio

don't forget Majestic is a genius and a warriors that's been fighting for thousands of years. I only see him losing if some of them team up and fight him. You gotta give us versions of some characters because their abilities change over the years as YoungThriller mentioned. If this is them at their strongest then Majestic would be in a near god state. Add a little more info about what story they are from.

#5 Posted by emperorznb (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic or Jonn

#6 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorznb said:

Majestic or Jonn

but doesn't cyborg superman get 10 rings can't that do anything

#7 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungThriller said:

Supes from earth two would win this.during his later years he was at silver age superman level,and could easily take down the strongest character after him and that would be mr majestic.

He was only able to match Silver age Superman one time, everytime after that he was shown to be below him to the point he had to utilize a sneak attack to knock him out.He's certainly not around a silver age kryptonian.

#8 Posted by Killerjax (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@emperorznb said:

Majestic or Jonn

but doesn't cyborg superman get 10 rings can't that do anything

I wonder too, I remember in blackest night Cyborg had rings, but i dont recall him doing anything crazy with them? Or am i remembering wrong?

#9 Posted by emperorznb (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@emperorznb said:

Majestic or Jonn

but doesn't cyborg superman get 10 rings can't that do anything

I know this is tough but I think Jonn can go to the Astral Planes and attack Hank from there or he could use telepathy to induce illusions and mind control every other characters to attack everyone other than himself. Or simply mind rape them

#10 Posted by YoungThriller (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing91 said:

@YoungThriller said:

Supes from earth two would win this.during his later years he was at silver age superman level,and could easily take down the strongest character after him and that would be mr majestic.

He was only able to match Silver age Superman one time, everytime after that he was shown to be below him to the point he had to utilize a sneak attack to knock him out.He's certainly not around a silver age kryptonian.

I remember no other time except for the time he matched silver age superman,so scans would be nice.

#11 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungThriller: Well there's when he mentioned in Crisis on Infinite Earths when he says himself he's weaker, and has to wait for Silver Age Supes to drop his guard to knock him out. And in another issue where he was shown to be significantly weaker then Silver age Superman's counterpart Ultraman, along with several other instances. However I don' have scans.

#12 Posted by emperorznb (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killerjax said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@emperorznb said:

Majestic or Jonn

but doesn't cyborg superman get 10 rings can't that do anything

I wonder too, I remember in blackest night Cyborg had rings, but i dont recall him doing anything crazy with them? Or am i remembering wrong?

I also don't remember something awesome that happened. All I remember is Hank punching Superman that sent him flying then choking. After that, he got gang banged by the other Kryptonians and the GL corps then seemingly ended his life.

#13 Edited by YoungThriller (744 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing91 said:

@YoungThriller: Well there's when he mentioned in Crisis on Infinite Earths when he says himself he's weaker, and has to wait for Silver Age Supes to drop his guard to knock him out. And in another issue where he was shown to be significantly weaker then Silver age Superman's counterpart Ultraman, along with several other instances. However I don' have scans.

Ok then I'll take your word for it.

#14 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be different and say Martian Manhunter could take this, provided the more powerful ones take each other out.Not hard to believe considering he has intangibility and a solar system.No one is taking Majestic out physically, but Manhunter should be able to with his telepathy despite Majestic's telepathic resistance, I don't recall him encountering someone on J'onn's level.

#15 Posted by emperorznb (1669 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing91 said:

I'll be different and say Martian Manhunter could take this, provided the more powerful ones take each other out.Not hard to believe considering he has intangibility and a solar system.No one is taking Majestic out physically, but Manhunter should be able to with his telepathy despite Majestic's telepathic resistance, I don't recall him encountering someone on J'onn's level.

Yes and yes xD

#16 Posted by jojjimbo (2463 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killerjax said:

Id say Majestic, but seems MM could also take

This.

#17 Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln (944 posts) - - Show Bio

MISTAAAAAA MAJESSSTICCCCC!!!!!!!! yeah.

#18 Posted by beatboks1 (7626 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic or Jonn for many of the reasons stated.

E2 Superman was at Silver age levels for a Superman who was a few decades older. E-2 Superman was doing feats that matched Silver age E-1 Superman as far back as 1946

That's where these scans are from (two of them from Action 100)

#19 Posted by VictorGrey (13472 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter, and let me just take the time to say how long that title is: Long.

#20 Posted by HolySerpent (12927 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian or majestic

#21 Posted by Bernicky (379 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't Earth 2 superman like...Shoot rainbow supermen with the same amount of power out of his finger tips and crazy sh!7 like that? I'd say him lol

#22 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bernicky said:

Can't Earth 2 superman like...Shoot rainbow supermen with the same amount of power out of his finger tips and crazy sh!7 like that? I'd say him lol

That was the Earth 1 Superman, otherwise known as the Silver Age Superman. Earth 2 Superman never displayed such powers as far as I'm aware.

#23 Posted by Nerx (15086 posts) - - Show Bio

Maj, MM or SBP

#24 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@HolySerpent said:

Martian or majestic
#25 Posted by Nathaniel_Christopher (1706 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah its always been SA Superman>Every other Superman (Save for maybe like one or two of them)

I have to agree that it seems like Majestic or the Martian would take this. BA and Sodam Yat have both been taken down by Prime before so i'm nout sure why they're even here.

#26 Posted by DrinkUrPruneJuice77 (1598 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Majestic or King Hyperion

#27 Posted by Billy Batson (58593 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL @ at the thread name
BB

#28 Posted by King Saturn (225647 posts) - - Show Bio
1. Mr. Majestic 
2. Superboy Prime 
3. Cyborg Superman 

#29 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (3179 posts) - - Show Bio

Manhunter or Majestic.

#30 Posted by termiteone4ever (8270 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime is in this well Prime all the way

#31 Posted by baron2011 (1155 posts) - - Show Bio

superboy prime easy

#32 Posted by SithLantern93 (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Martian takes this. His intangibility and telepathic powers(He capable of scanning Spectre's mind when Parallax inside Hal started to punch out).

Martian takes this IMO.

Online
#33 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestros should win.

#34 Posted by bickabickawow (125 posts) - - Show Bio

mm

#35 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestros

sbp

mm

#36 Posted by Buckshot (18708 posts) - - Show Bio

Between Majestic and Martian Manhunter I usually think MM will pull the win given a little time, but with rings on the field and Majestic's knowledge of power rings, I think he'd rip them off Cyborg's hands and use them to his advantage. He'd be able to block MM out of his mind and likely come up with (using his mind and the infinite options provided by the rings) something to affect even an intangible Martain.

#37 Posted by hermankeson (436 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime stomps.

#38 Posted by ThatThorFan (951 posts) - - Show Bio

So many vs.

Id say Martian.

#39 Posted by PurpleCandy (831 posts) - - Show Bio

idk

#40 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Majestic solos everyone here.

#41 Posted by joshuagamer (632 posts) - - Show Bio

in this order: Mr. Majestic, Sodom yat, Superboy Prime, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg Superman, black adam,superman (earth 2), king hyperion, captain atom

#42 Posted by bonesboy08 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

SBP in a godly stomp

#43 Posted by capall2 (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

1. majestic

2. martian manhunter

3. hank

#44 Posted by Daddy_Cool_Dude (309 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah, that's one long title. Majestic takes this.