#1 Posted by Warfear (20 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

#2 Posted by Donnieman v5.1 (44323 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Apocalypse.

#3 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Black Adam would win due to the level of his powers.

Even with Apoc's ability to absorb energy and boost his own abilities, I think that Black Adama power levels would overwhelm him.

#4 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam. The number of characters he took on in WWIII is unparalleled by Apocalypse. Apocalypse is more about lurking in the shadows and planning (using his horseman mainly so he doesn't have to get his hands dirty) and his plans always backfire.

#5 Posted by Satyrquaze (4542 posts) - - Show Bio

If Stryfe of all people could beat up Apocalypse and take his lunch money, then Black Adam has nothing to fear from him.

#6 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

It is a victory of It is a victory of APOCALYPSE

Adam is not rival for the creator of the four horsemen

Causing of the future chaos in the earth

#7 Posted by lordraiden (7394 posts) - - Show Bio

BA would tear him in half quicker than Mags did in AoA lol

#8 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"BA would tear him in half quicker than Mags did in AoA lol"

True that homie aint it the truth he would take his thumb and put it in his bum
#9 Posted by papi_5 (494 posts) - - Show Bio
GambitO said:
"

It is a victory of It is a victory of APOCALYPSE

#10 Posted by Fresh Prince (5172 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam
#11 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

uh... i hate apocalypse, the dudes a chump

#12 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam would beat the crap out of Apocalypse
#13 Posted by Bo88gdan (4414 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse wins

#14 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan: Cool bump.

Don't know enough about Apocalypse to make an educated decision.

#15 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam

#16 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@spawn_123 said:

Black Adam

#17 Posted by XiiX (8699 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam for the win.

#18 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite, Black Adam would one shot him to Saturn, youre actually talking about someone who faught the Spectre :/

#19 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#20 Posted by nickthedevil (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@spawn_123 said:

Black Adam

Loving the avatar.

#21 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Black Adam would take this one, he is way too fast for Apoc.

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@spawn_123 said:

Black Adam

Loving the avatar.

Thanks, he's now my 3rd favourite DC Character lol.

#23 Posted by nickthedevil (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: Which Mirror Master is your favorite? Sam Scudder or Evan Mcculloch?

#24 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@jeanroygrant: Which Mirror Master is your favorite? Sam Scudder or Evan Mcculloch?

Evan. Which one do you like better?

#25 Posted by nickthedevil (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: The one in your pic is Scudder. But I like Mcculloch better. More of a story, and he does more with the tech, whereas Sam never unlocked it's full potential. However, with Sam's new appearance in the New 52, I have to say, he's pretty bad ass.

#26 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil said:

@jeanroygrant: The one in your pic is Scudder. But I like Mcculloch better. More of a story, and he does more with the tech, whereas Sam never unlocked it's full potential. However, with Sam's new appearance in the New 52, I have to say, he's pretty bad ass.

Aha, i'm aware it was Scudder :p I agree (y)

#27 Posted by Lord_Moldemvort (144 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse

#28 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Black Adam would beat the crap out of Apocalypse
#29 Posted by comic_book_fan (5715 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse wins stronger can react fast enough to tag him telepathic abilities TK to slow adam down and for the most part Adam can't hurt him.

if this fight were written correctly apocalypse would block every attack adam threw at him because he could read what adam was doing and he has the powers to do so.

#30 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

There are only 2 ultimatums that will be offered to Apocalypse once he realises hes way out of his depth here: 1. Be BA's personal slave 2. Get his skull crushed and shoved up his behind.

#31 Edited by New_World_Order (13283 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm honestly tired of seeing of people bringing up that whole WW3 storyline to show how powerful Black Adam is. He was AMPED by ISIS! Get it through your head!

#32 Edited by comic_book_fan (5715 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr:

lol how is he out of his league a weaker version of superman with magic lightning vs

someone with limitless strength can recover from any injury at will has powerful telepathy and tk energy manipulation and matter manipulation apocalypse was intended to be and when he isn't jobbing is a near darkseid level threat.

intellect apocalypse

speed black adam

durability Apocalypse

energy powers Apocalypse

strength Apocalypse

fighting skill tie

regeneration apocalypse

experience black adam

if apocalypse uses everypower he has and don't job he would kill adam granted adam would last little while but the outcome would never be in doubt.

#33 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr:

lol how is he out of his league a weaker version of superman with magic lightning vs

someone with limitless strength can recover from any injury at will has powerful telepathy and tk energy manipulation and matter manipulation apocalypse was intended to be and when he isn't jobbing is a near darkseid level threat.

intellect apocalypse

speed black adam

durability Apocalypse

energy powers Apocalypse

strength Apocalypse

fighting skill tie

regeneration apocalypse

experience black adam

if apocalypse uses everypower he has and don't job he would kill adam granted adam would last little while but the outcome would never be in doubt.

You seem to know very little about BA, it took a legion of DC fighters to reason with BA, a powerhouse like Sentry would rip Apocalypse to shreads, he uses Celestial tech to get anywhere if he were to use his natural abilities he would be so damn average, i repeat BA can easily crush this dude and chuck him in the heart of the sun for good measure.

#34 Posted by comic_book_fan (5715 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr:

the celestial enhancements are part of his powers if you say black adam wins against apocalypse without the celestial tec then I would agree but then again what about adam without the mystical powers then apocalypse would still beat him easily even without celestial tec so both with all their powers Apocalypse wins and both off the natural born powers apocalypse wins it looks like Apocalypse wins.

#35 Edited by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr:

the celestial enhancements are part of his powers if you say black adam wins against apocalypse without the celestial tec then I would agree but then again what about adam without the mystical powers then apocalypse would still beat him easily even without celestial tec so both with all their powers Apocalypse wins and both off the natural born powers apocalypse wins it looks like Apocalypse wins.

-_- what did i just read......

Dude Apocalypse isnt on the same page as BA in any department except TP and Tech it wont help him if Martian Manhunter couldnt stop him with TP.

#36 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam wins.

#37 Edited by comic_book_fan (5715 posts) - - Show Bio

@izzr:

apocalypse is stronger or potentially stronger and he can increase hi strength at will to no known limit so no adam isn't stronger.

you think adam is smarter than Apocalypse? Apocalypse has out smarted loki and matched wits with the high evolutionary and has access to celestial records in the sciences so Apocalypse has 2 things over loki.

TK adam doesn't even have that power to compare. that's 3

energy powers Apocalypse can erect force fields and absorb energy to no known limit he also has powerful energy projection but we will call it a tie on the projection end. tie on projection but over all energy powers Apocalypse wins. that's 4

fighting Adam tie

experience tie

TP adam has none but he can resist it but Apocalyse still has that advantage. that's 5

Durability Apocalypse can be as durable as he wants hell adam can't even touch him unless Apocalypse lets him. that's 6

regeneration Apocalypse can heal from any wound at will .that's 7

speed black adam has in spades that's 1 for adam

matter manipulation adam doesn't have that either that's 8 for Apocalypse

advantages score

Apocalypse 8 black adam 1