#1 Edited by MarlboroMan (1626 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 - Thor, Black Adam, Hyperion, Gladiator

Team 2 - Cyborg Superman, Atrocitus

-Pre 52 Cyborg Superman and Black Adam (new 52 versions doesn't really have any feats yet)

-New 52 Atrocitus

-Hyperion is the current one in the picture

-Gladiator has really high confidince for the whole battle

-Morals off for everyone

-They are fighting at Jupiter

#2 Posted by Hyperlight (5839 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2... overall faster and much easier to use abilities

#3 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2... overall faster and much easier to use abilities

Easier to use abilities? What do you mean?

#4 Edited by Hyperlight (5839 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: the majority of team 2 have physical abilities that dont take concentration to employ, atrocitus abilities take concentration and willpower and his species doesn't allow him the speed or reaction time of deities. im not saying it would be easy though

#5 Posted by MarlboroMan (1626 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperlight: Atrocitus power comes from his rage not will and what do you mean by his species doesn't allow him to speed?

#6 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, why can't Henshaw solo?

#7 Posted by logy5000 (5779 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg Superman takes out Thor & Hyperion, meanwhile Atrocitus handles Black Adam.

#8 Posted by TheMagicStik (1763 posts) - - Show Bio

This, it takes a team of Kryptonians to have a hope against Cyborg Superman.

#9 Posted by Hyperlight (5839 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: he is that powerful? I don't know too much about him but I assume that he cant be any more powerful than Supes.

#10 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: he is that powerful? I don't know too much about him but I assume that he cant be any more powerful than Supes.

Well I'm not going to try and explain the character to you but I may as well give a crash course....

Superman #107: Stomps Superboy, Supergirl, Steel and Eradicator all at the same time.

Superman #108: Tribunal-Prime takes control of Henshaw's body for a while and uses it to one-shot Superman.

Superman Red/Superman Blue: With a body formed out of children's toys, Henshaw fights Superman. Supes tries to restrain him in an energy field, Henshaw builds a device on the spot to break free. He then adjusts his heat vision so that it can hurt even an energy being, and then forces Superman into a position where he had no choice but to bear the brunt of Henshaw's heat vision for a while. Note that Superman himself said he couldn't stand the heat, and remember that Henshaw was doing all this with a body formed out of children's toys. Then Toyman shows up and one-shots Superman with a gun that in all probability was created by Hank.

Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #1: Creates a body out of an Apokoliptian soldier's corpse, and that body is powerful enough to injure Superman to a notable degree (Supes then gets up and flies away like nothing happened, but that's more than likely because of the Mother Box on his arm, it heals it's user).

Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #2: Fights Superman who gets help from Darkseid. Henshaw survives a hit from the Omega Beams (Darkseid was still recuperating at the time, though) and then is destroyed by a second hit of the OB. (He was actually transmuted, but whatever)

Tales of the Sinestro Corps: Cyborg-Superman: Stomps Superman with several Qwardian rings.

Parallax: Emerald Night #1: Fights Parallax. Heals himself in seconds when Hal blows a hole in his chest. Hal then merges him with the Source Wall, imprisoning him there.

Superman/Batman Annual #5: Fights ROD Doomsday. While the fight is going on, the Watchtower registers Henshaw and his presence as rogue Kryptonian activity and activates the default safety measure: a magic cocktail created by Zatanna and Dr. Fate. It weakens Supergirl severely but does not even slow down Henshaw. The actual fight itself goes back and forth for the most part until Henshaw works himself up into a rage at the prospect of defeat, and then blitzes Doomsday, tearing him clean in half. Which in itself is a pretty straightforward victory, but then Doomsday comes back to life and uses his plot powers to copy Henshaw's powers and......the rest is best left unsaid.

taken from CitizenBane's Cyborg Superman respect thread....

There's more than this of course but this is just a general statement of his capabilities....not sure if he has rings in this fight but if he does, he'll be soloing quite soundly.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

Shouldn't Atrocitus be able to solo, now that he is the Avatar of the Butcher and all....

#12 Posted by MarlboroMan (1626 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: He is not with the Butcher entity in this battle, i just posted that picture because i like this appearance lol

#13 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Experio (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 take this

#15 Edited by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know much about atrocitus, what are his feats?

#16 Edited by patrat18 (9772 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

Cyborg Superman takes out Thor & Hyperion, meanwhile Atrocitus handles Black Adam.

#17 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8046 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 wins

#18 Posted by MarlboroMan (1626 posts) - - Show Bio

The match didn't sound much fair to me neighter so i am adding Gladiator to team 1

#19 Posted by BigCimmerian (8314 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, why can Henshaw solo?

#20 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

I pretty much made it clear why he can...near instant regeneration, strong/fast/durable as Superman, weapon capabilities powerful enough to one shot Superman, able to physically overpower Superman, he can shape shift, he can exist out of his body and reconstruct from virtually anything on the spot. I mean, he flat out stomped Eradicator who is basically Superman with energy manipulation and a visor on all 3 occasions and on 2 of them he had help from Superboy, Steel and Supergirl. He overpowered Superman Blue who literally is Superman with energy manipulation when he was made up of childrens toys.....childrens toys......toys...... Flat out stomped Superman when he had rings. He took on Parallax Hal Jordan, got a hole through his chest and fully regenerated in two short panels. He can adapt as fast as H/P Doomsday and blitzed a more than formidable Doomsday clone .... There's obviously more like him surviving attacks from the Anti-Monitor and the guardians of the universe but I digress....He solos Black Adam, Thor, Hyperion and Gladiator mainly cus he cannot die and they don't have what it takes to incapacitate him before he wrecks them.

#21 Posted by BigCimmerian (8314 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@ancient_0f_days said:

I pretty much made it clear why he can...near instant regeneration, strong/fast/durable as Superman, weapon capabilities powerful enough to one shot Superman, able to physically overpower Superman, he can shape shift, he can exist out of his body and reconstruct from virtually anything on the spot. I mean, he flat out stomped Eradicator who is basically Superman with energy manipulation and a visor on all 3 occasions and on 2 of them he had help from Superboy, Steel and Supergirl. He overpowered Superman Blue who literally is Superman with energy manipulation when he was made up of childrens toys.....childrens toys......toys...... Flat out stomped Superman when he had rings. He took on Parallax Hal Jordan, got a hole through his chest and fully regenerated in two short panels. He can adapt as fast as H/P Doomsday and blitzed a more than formidable Doomsday clone .... There's obviously more like him surviving attacks from the Anti-Monitor and the guardians of the universe but I digress....He solos Black Adam, Thor, Hyperion and Gladiator mainly cus he cannot die and they don't have what it takes to incapacitate him before he wrecks them.

Hmm, fair enough, I don't know much about him so I can't debate, but it looks like he could probably solo based on your comment and scans.