Black Adam, Supergirl, Power Girl vs. Sodom Yat, Guy, Hal Jordan

Mchunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mchunny

No prep time, morals off, battle place: An isolated area. 

Which team wins?? 

Guy as in Guy Gardner.
chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By chriconz123

Team 1. Even if they would find a way to disable Power Girl and Supergirl, the lanterns wouldn't be able to put BA down.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By super_psycho

team 1

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By demifiend
@chriconz123 said:

Team 1. Even if they would find a way to disable Power Girl and Supergirl, the lanterns wouldn't be able to put BA down.

mmm agree or i dont know hal can give BA some trouble
chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chriconz123

@demifiend said:

@chriconz123 said:

If BA is to go all out like he did in WW3, then no, the lanterns stand no chance.

demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By demifiend
@chriconz123 said:

@demifiend said:

@chriconz123 said:

If BA is to go all out like he did in WW3, then no, the lanterns stand no chance.

BA is a tough one, but hal has good feats too. anyway hal cant solo BA, thats sure but i think can give him a hard time
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By YoungGunna

Without PIS(WW 3) Hal is more than capable of taking Black Adam. How about setting his ring to hit anything that moves above the speed of sound to negate his speed? How about him already beating brutes like Mongul and the unstoppable Shaggy man twice? How about Hal being able to absorb soul energy? How about pumping Dr Polaris(when he ascended godhood) with enough energy that literally blew him up? How about transmuting Adam Strange back to his human form after he was turned into water? How about manipulating time and space to bring in the challenger of the unknown? How about Hal's Krona buster? etc... Anyways team 2 would win without CIS to use the full scope of there immense versatility and they could easily exploit Powegirl and Supergirl's weaknesses...