Black Adam,Shazam,Mr Majestic Vs Silver Surfer

• 165 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fight in nyc,all 4 bloodlusted and out to kill no holding back.No bfr. Start 1 mile apart. Pre 52.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic solos

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What is Surfer going to do here ?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@termiteone4ever: 100% power use on those id say hes not going down easy if hes unleashing every bit of his power cosmic in a total rage.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic solos.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By GhostRavage

@reaverlation said:

Majestic solos

EDIT! I didn't see Surfer was Bloodlusted. Nobody is soloing him here, though, i think Team still wins.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team. I'm not convinced Majestic can solo though.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does captain marvel and black Adam have energy for surfer to absorb because if not then all three of them can use there strength to beat him if they are fast enough to catch him, but he can use his energy attacks and matter manipulation might be able to stop them

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr. Majestic versus Silver Surfer would be an epic battle... Majestic could probably get some use out of Shazam as well... Black Adam is probably immediate toast here though... simply because he will go rushing in on Surfer and get Bent in half.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

patzello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All three bloodlust would probably be too much for Surfer, but mainly because BL Surfer doesn't think and he wouldn't be paying attention to all three. I could make an argument for Surfer to win if they were all No Morals instead of bloodlust.Or just two of them,not all three.

Sure as s#!t no one here solos Norrin in any type of battle.

Razul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, Majestic won't solo.

TheTruthIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@razul said:

Team, Majestic won't solo.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Kingant27

Silver Surfer win this, only if he is Blood-Lusted, Mr Majestic gets hyperboled; yes I know he an uber Superman without a weakness, but the variety of powers and abilities Silver Surfer has will easily be enough to handle these characters.

As Silver Surfer is Blood-Lusted, what is stopping him from opening a few Black holes, if he needs to survive; besides Silver Surfer's skin is comprised of an indestructible cosmic material; which means they can only really KO him; not to mention this guy is used to fighting characters much more powerful than him, e.g. Odin, Aegis, Tenebrone, Tyrant, Thanos etc.

The team can pull this fight off, but as this is a Blood-Lusted Silver Surfer, Silver Surfer will not feel empathy for them and make sure its over quickly.

If Mr Majestic has the creation blades it will be interesting as it can cut virtually anything, and Silver Surfer skin is virtually indestructible, I wonder if they would harm him.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: too bad SS powers are ignored, or what he is capable of is ignored and i have to bring up, better yet, remind them black holes, matter manipulation etc.As for this Majestic is the only threat but SS comes out victorious, however it would be good and close.Good luck to BA and Shazam escaping a black hole....wait they can't.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#20 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Silver Surfer win this, only if he is Blood-Lusted, Mr Majestic gets hyperboled; yes I know he an uber Superman without a weakness, but the variety of powers and abilities Silver Surfer has will easily be enough to handle these characters.

As Silver Surfer is Blood-Lusted, what is stopping him from opening a few Black holes, if he needs to survive; besides Silver Surfer's skin is comprised of an indestructible cosmic material; which means they can only really KO him; not to mention this guy is used to fighting characters much more powerful than him, e.g. Odin, Aegis, Tenebrone, Tyrant, Thanos etc.

The team can pull this fight off, but as this is a Blood-Lusted Silver Surfer, Silver Surfer will not feel empathy for them and make sure its over quickly.

If Mr Majestic has the creation blades it will be interesting as it can cut virtually anything, and Silver Surfer skin is virtually indestructible, I wonder if they would harm him.

Surfer's skin isn't indestructible. If it were, Thor couldn't have bashed his skull in with a headbutt. Also, I think it's funny that you suggest Majestic is "hyperboled" but talk about Surfer being used to fighting characters much more powerful than him. Just grabbing a few from your examples, Thanos has run a train on Surfer. Aegis and Tenebrous stomped Surfer even more severely with Surfer only managing to do anything significant by tapping an external power source (and practically dying in the attempt). He may be "used to fighting characters much more powerful than him" but he's also used to losing those fights horribly. Even if you could legitimately make claims about Surfer facing greater odds using those examples, it wouldn't mean much since EVERY hero takes on characters more powerful than themselves. That's kind of the point. As for your black hole comment, I'm not really sure a blood lusted Surfer would attempt that since bloodlust to me seems more like a more simple exchange of attacks. Things like throwing punches and blasts of energy, not more complex things like making black holes. Bloodlust means fighting violently and recklessly, not intelligently and efficiently. (That is unless it's a character like Majestic, who has trained for thousands of years to fight intelligently on reflex even when bloodlusted.) Even if he did use something like black holes though, Majestic has withstood the pull of something like a black hole before, even rescuing Eradicator from one (by literally pulling him out) because he couldn't do it himself. He'd be fine and could probably protect his teammates in a similar fashion.

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are any of them FTL? If not, right off the bat Surfer plunges them into a black hole and wins.

If they are, Surfer turns intangible and...

TP them to death

Go on Astral plane and kill them

Black Adam turns on Shazam and they fight. Surfer takes Majestic and when one of two wins, Surfer takes him down.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KingAres109

Team FTW..Lol at SS winning...

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By reaverlation

@buckshot: Even just Morals Off Surfer wouldn't open Black Holes like that.He has done it like once or twice in his career and something he doesn't do at all

@maninthemountain: Majestic is as every bit as fast as Surfer

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are any of them FTL? If not, right off the bat Surfer plunges them into a black hole and wins.

If they are, Surfer turns intangible and...

TP them to death

Go on Astral plane and kill them

Black Adam turns on Shazam and they fight. Surfer takes Majestic and when one of two wins, Surfer takes him down.

Mr. Majestic - Thousands x Faster Than Light

Black Adam - Light Speed

Shazam - Light Speed

Avatar image for maninthemountain
ManInTheMountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then black Adam and shazam is dead cuz light can't escape black holes.

That leaves mr. majestic, who unless can counter TP, matter and energy manipulation on a planetary scale, intangibility, being trapped in Surfer's board and an enraged naked silver dude who can fire cosmic blasts that destroy planets, he gets stomped in the Astral Plane.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That leaves mr. majestic, who unless can counter TP, matter and energy manipulation on a planetary scale, intangibility, being trapped in Surfer's board and an enraged naked silver dude who can fire cosmic blasts that destroy planets, he gets stomped in the Astral Plane.

But why do you even assume Silver Surfer uses the Black Hole attack ? I mean it's possible if Surfer is in an enraged state that he simply goes for overpowering everyone with Power Cosmic Energy Projection... I mean that seems more of what the Surfer does when angry anyways.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kingant27

@buckshot: I also mentioned it was virtually indestructible, but denting someone's doesn't necessarily mean that they do not have virtually indestructible skin.

I never said he beats much more powerful characters, but he fights much more powerful characters; there is a difference.

I have looked at all of Mr Majestic's feats, he has bested the Eradicator, and has had a few other good feats, but Silver Surfer is superior, as while he has never been Blood-Lusted when fighting characters like Thanos, he has still shown to compete with him.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27: There's no point with saying he has indestructible skin when he's been physically knocked out and/or killed

Then there's no point in the last comment. Everybody faces more powerful people.Superman against Darkseid,Spider Man vs Morlun,Thanos vs Odin,etc.Surfer has faced them but was treated like trash whenever he went up against them

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr Majestic hasn't shown better feats than the Silver Surfer, and like all Superman incarnations he looses via lack of abilities.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not saying anything until I see someone put up some Majestic feats and scans.

Don't tell me he stalemated/beat Helspont before.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martain manhunter escaped a black hole, and shazam and adam have match flashes in travel speed.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr Majestic hasn't shown better feats than the Silver Surfer, and like all Superman incarnations he looses via lack of abilities.

Majestic moved jupiter once. That's a million times larger than earth, which superman couldn't lift on his own. Think about how big that makes the gap between him and supes.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#34 frozen  Moderator

@highaccuser: @iragexcudder: Moving Jupiter puts him near Silver Age strength. It is 318x the mass of Earth. Superman should not really be able to even hurt Majestic. Even New-52 Superman's incredibly high-end Lobdell fight doesn't put him near Majestic.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#35 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@buckshot: I also mentioned it was virtually indestructible, but denting someone's doesn't necessarily mean that they do not have virtually indestructible skin.

I never said he beats much more powerful characters, but he fights much more powerful characters; there is a difference.

I have looked at all of Mr Majestic's feats, he has bested the Eradicator, and has had a few other good feats, but Silver Surfer is superior, as while he has never been Blood-Lusted when fighting characters like Thanos, he has still shown to compete with him.

@kingant27: There's no point with saying he has indestructible skin when he's been physically knocked out and/or killed

Then there's no point in the last comment. Everybody faces more powerful people.Superman against Darkseid,Spider Man vs Morlun,Thanos vs Odin,etc.Surfer has faced them but was treated like trash whenever he went up against them

Reaverlation responded well to your comments already, so I'm just going to echo the post. Noting that Surfer's skin is "virtually indestructible" is meaningless if despite it's "virtual indestructibility" has not protected him from damage like what he'd sustain in this fight. Surfer's skin being "virtually indestructible" means little if Thor could dent his face with a headbutt, especially in the context of a fight with Majestic, whose strength would embarrass Thor. Likewise, noting that Surfer has engaged in battles against more powerful foes is meaningless if he goes on to lose those battles pretty terribly. I know there is a difference between fighting a battle and winning it, that's why it makes no sense to say he can do the former when he can't do the latter. The only reason to make claims about the durability of his skin (when its clear it won't save him) and the battles he's fought (that its clear he couldn't win) is to present an image of Surfer beyond his abilities, to make him look better than he actually is. And that is precisely the reason that I thought it laughable that you would comment on Majestic's abilities being exaggerated and then attempt to hype Surfer like no one would notice. Majestic headbutts Surfer to death. The End.

Zandalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buckshot said:

@kingant27 said:

Surfer's skin isn't indestructible. If it were, Thor couldn't have bashed his skull in with a headbutt. Also, I think it's funny that you suggest Majestic is "hyperboled" but talk about Surfer being used to fighting characters much more powerful than him. Just grabbing a few from your examples, Thanos has run a train on Surfer. Aegis and Tenebrous stomped Surfer even more severely with Surfer only managing to do anything significant by tapping an external power source (and practically dying in the attempt). He may be "used to fighting characters much more powerful than him" but he's also used to losing those fights horribly. Even if you could legitimately make claims about Surfer facing greater odds using those examples, it wouldn't mean much since EVERY hero takes on characters more powerful than themselves. That's kind of the point. As for your black hole comment, I'm not really sure a blood lusted Surfer would attempt that since bloodlust to me seems more like a more simple exchange of attacks. Things like throwing punches and blasts of energy, not more complex things like making black holes. Bloodlust means fighting violently and recklessly, not intelligently and efficiently. (That is unless it's a character like Majestic, who has trained for thousands of years to fight intelligently on reflex even when bloodlusted.) Even if he did use something like black holes though, Majestic has withstood the pull of something like a black hole before, even rescuing Eradicator from one (by literally pulling him out) because he couldn't do it himself. He'd be fine and could probably protect his teammates in a similar fashion.

Yes, he has saved the eradicator but that wasn't exactly a black hole it was a portal for another dimension (or time? i can't remeber), still even the house that was near it wasn't damaged, so this isn't a good example to shuw us that Mj can survive to a black hole. However i am shure he CAN survive a BH since to ecsape from one you "just" have to fly faster than light and he can do that, this was just the wrong example imo.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By XiiX
mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team stomps him, i mean Marvel, Adam or Majestic are able to fight SS in one o one and they would give him a good fight or win.... in a team this is an epic stomp.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingant27 Surfer's skin isn't indestructible. He was recently stabbed in the arm by an Aleph

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser Majestic didn't move Jupiter. It's a gas giant, I doubt it's even possible to move it. Majestic did however move Earth.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#41  Edited By Bezza

Can't see the Surfer taking all of these

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By XiiX

@dondave: Tis obviously PIS, brah. What he was stabbed with must have been laced with, like, super-black hole or something.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@highaccuser Majestic didn't move Jupiter. It's a gas giant, I doubt it's even possible to move it. Majestic did however move Earth.

Jupiter was solidified at the time.

Even if he only moved earth, that's still something supes can't do on his own.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@dondave said:

@frozen He didn't move Jupiter

@dondave said:

Jupiter was solidified at the time.

Even if he only moved earth, that's still something supes can't do on his own.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By reaverlation

@dondave: Majestic can use his vision to adjust the atomic structure of any object which he did to Jupiter to make it solid which allow Majestros to move it.

@zandalf: It's still impressive as Eradicate has basically stood in Suns and withstood all the pressure a Sun brings and yet Majestic had to pull him out of the portal

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Majestic can use his vision to adjust the atomic structure of any object which he did to Jupiter to make it solid which allow Majestros to move it.

He can do that to objects near the size of a sun? Then he can definently counter surfers matter manipulation.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 frozen  Moderator
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen Your points is? He only moved Earth and Mercury. All he did to Jupiter was make it look different and give it Mercury as a moon.

No Caption Provided