Black Adam, MM, Flash & Doomsday vs Namor (Phoenix)

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fight takes place in NYC

Round 1, morals on, fight until KO or submission.

Round 2, morals off, fight until death

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I pretty much see Namor eventually beating down this team like he did the Avengers. I question tho if Jonn could TP Namor. I'm just not too sure if he could mentally go up against a Universal force like the Phoenix, even if it's only a fraction. I would say Flash could speed steal or BFR, but per op it doesn't look like thats allowed.

Other than that, no hex magic = no mas for team

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shazam11:

BFR is cool if it falls under the morals-on or -off condition.

Just_J79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor and Dooms take this one. If he could beat down the Avengers, having Doomsday on his side would seal the deal.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team ftw

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

Team. They're a good deal scarier than the Avengers.

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm fairly certain MMH's TP would not be able to affect PF Namor and that was the team's best shot IMO so Namor wind.....

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm fairly certain MMH's TP would not be able to affect PF Namor and that was the team's best shot IMO so Namor wind.....

have to agree with this. MMH trying to fight a telepathic being that is the literal embodiment of all psionic power ever would just be suicide on his part.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To me it comes down to if the Phoenix Force will protect/shield/prevent Namor from: MMH's TP or being dumped into the Speed Force (BFR). If it does, I see Namor winning, if not the Team.

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_j79: Doomsday is teaming up with Flash, MM, and Black Adam.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there only chance is manhunter Xavier took him down and racheal phoenix so manhunter has a decent shot he is right behind Xavier.

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GonnaRain

The problem with AvX is that it had many, many contradictions. For example, you have Thor easily resisting Rachel Grey, an incredibly powerful telepath on her own, and then Emma Frost, who, even if below Xavier, is still up there, and when backed by the Phoenix Force should easily surpass him, yet none of them could actually mind rape Thor, but Xavier did put him to sleep, without any trouble at all. Not to mention that just after AvX, Thor was also controlled by a nobody from Red Skull's group.

So, if we were going by what the Phoenix Force actually is, Namor should win, but if we go by what they shown us, then Namor goes down by MMH's TP alone.

mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gonnarain: Maybe Thor was tired when he got mind controlled?

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1/5th of the Phoenix Force is still>>>>Team

GonnaRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gonnarain: Maybe Thor was tired when he got mind controlled?

I remember Thor fighting Rachel, who was actually doing quite good against him, and then, IIRC, Namor joined the fight, so yeah, you could maybe argue that he was tired, even though I don't believe it's a credible reason for his resistant to falter, since I guess it's probably linked to magic / Goldly mojo rather than willpower or mental strength. And then, against the Red Skull minion, he was just joining the fight, so he certainly wasn't tired.

But then again, Thor was just an example of the inconsistencies in AvX, mainly related to TP, but the fact is that Namor got owned by Xavier, so, as much as I would like to say that he trashes the team no problem, he will probably go down by MMH's TP if we go by his showings as a Phoenix Avatar.