Black Adam gets Jumped.....

Remoness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Remoness

Warning...the following may be somewhat offensive.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

He'll go down without his WW3 enhancement but basically that entire team will die

Remoness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Remoness
@Son_of_Magnus said:
He'll go down without his WW3 enhancement but basically that entire team will die
O.O
I don't understand the comment.....
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Remoness said:
@Son_of_Magnus said:
O.O I don't understand the comment.....
WW3 Black Adam where he was his strongest which most people reference to he had an enhancement during that arc that aloud him to take on the entire superhero universe basically. But without it he is weaker still probably stronger than Superman but that team attack him all at once unprepared would most likely take him out only due to John Stewart, Firestorm, and Spawn. But he will most likely take them all down with him. Maybe Spawn will survive but he can be BFRed
Remoness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Remoness
@Son_of_Magnus: Did you noticed the items I equipped Adam with?

And I think Voodoo is being underestimated.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Remoness said:
@Son_of_Magnus: Did you noticed the items I equipped Adam with?  And I think Voodoo is being underestimated.
If Black Adam has a Mother Box and knows how to use it combined with his powers this is spite he decimates them easily. Dr. Voodoo will have no time to even react
Remoness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Remoness
@Son_of_Magnus

Okay.....now I'm removing it.......
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Remoness said:
@Son_of_Magnus:   Okay.....now I'm removing it.......
Than I still go with my original statement the lasso will serve only a little help and Thor's hammer doesn't really give him anything he already doesn't have. He'll go down maybe Spawn abd John Stewart are all that will be left. Everyone else is simply to slow
Remoness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Remoness
@Son_of_Magnus: What about Icon and Blue Marvel?
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Remoness said:
@Son_of_Magnus: What about Icon and Blue Marvel?
He's tough but I just have never seen anything to put him on Adam's level Adam can fight Superman and Captain Marvel at the same time easily
Remoness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Remoness
@Son_of_Magnus: I've never seen Adam fight superman easily.....
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By King_Saturn
Black Adam with Thor's Hammer should be able to tear through the better Majority of that Team... assuming he fully knows how to use it...
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MutenRoshi

Black Adam can't steal Thor's hammer 1 he ain't worthy 2 he knows jack sh*t about Norse magic so even if he could use it the hammer would basically be a club instead of a plot device

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MutenRoshi
@Remoness said:

Either have I Supes always gives him a close fight and I'm not sure Wonder Woman's lasso would be much use, Wonder Woman spent years training how to use it properly...to hog tie, to use it as a whip etc Black Adam had no such training with a lasso

I imagine Black Adam's skill with Wonder Woman's lasso might be a little better than this 

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By IZZR
@MutenRoshi said:

@Remoness said:

Either have I Supes always gives him a close fight and I'm not sure Wonder Woman's lasso would be much use, Wonder Woman spent years training how to use it properly...to hog tie, to use it as a whip etc Black Adam had no such training with a lasso

I imagine Black Adam's skill with Wonder Woman's lasso might be a little better than this 

Youre talking out your ass dude he is more than worthy to weild it as he would stop Thor with or without his hammer
MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MutenRoshi

explain how Adam is worthy to wield Thor's hammer

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Final Arrow

We are debating a moot point, the OP states that BA has the weapon and Wonder womans lasso. This means that in the context of this battle he knows how to use it, this is not about if he can use it! The weapon has been given to him in the OP as such for this battle BA is weilding the hammer of Thor and the Lasso of wonder woman. The debate for this battle is if he can beat the people in front of him while using these weapons, stay on topic.

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just realized that the Team is Black lol

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MutenRoshi
@Final Arrow said:

We are debating a moot point, the OP states that BA has the weapon and Wonder womans lasso. This means that in the context of this battle he knows how to use it, this is not about if he can use it! The weapon has been given to him in the OP as such for this battle BA is weilding the hammer of Thor and the Lasso of wonder woman. The debate for this battle is if he can beat the people in front of him while using these weapons, stay on topic.

Well I'm talking about characterization

You could give Captain America's shield to Wolverine or Daredevil, if Wolverine and Daredevil fight true to character then there's only so much they can do with his shield. Captain America is sooooo much better at using his own weapon, he literally has thousands of feats using his shield, 1000s and 70 + years of stories of his fights.

It would be ridiculous to apply all of Captain America comic book feats to some one else, ridiculous to apply throwing shield feats, barge with shield, blocking shield feats to other character when they do not have any of these on pannel feats and wouldn't have a fraction of the 70+ years battle experience Cap has. True to character Cap's shield feats should only apply to Captain America himself
Same goes for Thor, Diana or anyone else

If Black Adam is given Thor's hammer all I see him doing is using a sophisticated club with a little lightning zapping, Diana's lasso, never seen him lasso anyone ever. Maybe he would whip it around like a heavy rope or try tie someone up...giving him all of Diana's feats would just be dumb, he doesn't have the training or the experience and its not true to character allowing one character to randomly steal decades of feats from another character. 

Anyway as the battle stands Adam would beat most of these guys without the hammer or lasso, Voodoo, Icon, Photon and Spawn can give him a lot of trouble. Not sure if Adam has anyway to hurt Photon since she's just a creature of energy.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Spawn is most likely to be the last one standing, over Adam's dead corpse. 

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By Final Arrow

@MutenRoshi: Where I agree with what you are saying about the characterization, this was not the way you where taking the debate.

explain how Adam is worthy to wield Thor's hammer

You began turning this into a debate about how BA was worthy of holding the hammer not about how BA would use it! Hence why I posted what I did, thats what makes these battles intresting giving them a weapon that they would not normally use and thinking about how that character would use it, BA has never really used weapons before and often goes for the brute froce approach. I just made sure that the debate stayed on course and never went down another train of debating which would be redundant to the thread.

Personally I think this battle stops and Photon ,Spawn or maybe Doc Voodoo depending on what version we are using