#1 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio


Vs.

 

Rules

  • Random encounter
  • Start 50 ft apart
  • Morals off
  • Bloodlusted
  • All at peak power
  • Hulk starts off extremely angry

Location: Desert Around Grand Canyon

#2 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Black Adam and Captain Marvel take this.

They are far faster than anyone here, only Juggernaut and Hulk can come close to them on strength. But both of them should be BFRed pretty easily here.

Thing and Samson are pretty much cannon fodder in this scenario.

#3 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam and Captain Marvel

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Well Black Adam and Captain Marvel take this.

They are far faster than anyone here, only Juggernaut and Hulk can come close to them on strength. But both of them should be BFRed pretty easily here.

Thing and Samson are pretty much cannon fodder in this scenario.

I agree with this as well.

This is an epic curb stomp! :D

I mean what could Hulk, Juggernaut, Thing & Samson do when they travel at low speeds when Black Adam and Captain Marvel can travel near light speeds?

And yes they get totally battle field removed to wherever brutal place the Adam desires, sadly...

Vouile

#4 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 for their speed, durability and that they have the power of 7 gods. But juggernaut and hulk will be a challenge but I think team 1 can overcome it.

#5 Posted by Simon_the_digger (3563 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#6 Posted by Shisho_The_Fist (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we using the strongest incarnation of all characters here?

#7 Posted by Billy Batson (58600 posts) - - Show Bio

How are they going to stop Juggernaut?
BB

#8 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shisho_The_Fist said:

Are we using the strongest incarnation of all characters here?

Yes...
#9 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Trion Juggernaut solos.....

#10 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadamFTW said:

Trion Juggernaut solos.....

NOOO not Trion... their most powerful forms without going over the boundaries, obviously Trion would solo so lets say classic Juggs.
#11 Posted by Shisho_The_Fist (126 posts) - - Show Bio

So this is WW3 Black Adam (powered by the additional God) and Lord Marvel (Unless SA versions are allowed here) vs Mindless Hulk, Trion Juggernaut, Thing (Bronze Age Thing was strongest i believe), and Doc Samson

#12 Posted by IZZR (4283 posts) - - Show Bio
@Shisho_The_Fist said:

So this is WW3 Black Adam (powered by the additional God) and Lord Marvel (Unless SA versions are allowed here) vs Mindless Hulk, Trion Juggernaut, Thing (Bronze Age Thing was strongest i believe), and Doc Samson

Heck go ahead strongest incarnations then....although i think Trion would still solo...
#13 Posted by Shisho_The_Fist (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: My apologies i was just asking since you said strongest incarnations but yes trion should be able to solo so i suggest using the levels you formerly intended

#14 Posted by SHAZAM117 (4334 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Shazam ftw

Online
#15 Posted by laflux (17596 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

How are they going to stop Juggernaut?
BB

depends. If its current then easily. If not, then BFR.