#1 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3405 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam, Captain Marvel, and Superman team up to face the Silver Surfer and Stardust. Both teams are at full power and fighting at their best

No morals

Both teams are bloodlusted

Fight takes place in space

Which team wins?

#2 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

Black Adam, Captain Marvel, and Superman team up to face the Silver Surfer and Stardust. Both teams are at full power and fighting at their best No morals Both teams are bloodlusted Fight takes place in space Which team wins?

Which Heralds are we using?

#3 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds too many.

#4 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3405 posts) - - Show Bio
@jeanroygrant

@ghost_rider1said:

Black Adam, Captain Marvel, and Superman team up to face the Silver Surfer and Stardust. Both teams are at full power and fighting at their best No morals Both teams are bloodlusted Fight takes place in space Which team wins?

Which Heralds are we using?

I said in the OP they are facing off against the silver surfer and stardust. That's the only two I'm using here.
#5 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Stardust and SS bloodlusted?

they win the majority.

#6 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3405 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man_of_Miracles

they win the majority.

U think they win even though its 3 vs 2?
#7 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Man_of_Miracles

they win the majority.

Well I think that Black Adam is the strongest opponent here, and I would take a bloodlusted SS over him any day.

Stardust is strong enough to at least hold the other 2 while SS takes care of Adam, then they will overwhelm the other two.

I would actually probably take Stardust over Black Adam as well, it would just be a harder fight. But in that case I think SS would manhandle Supes and Captain Marvel.

So either way it goes I think the Heralds have this one.

#8 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds in a stomp

#9 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Not certain about Stardust speed feats...I seem to remember most who have served as heralds are cpable of FTL travel. Norrin most certainly is faster than light. Notwithstanding confirmation on Stardusts speed...the heralds take this...they are too fast for any of these DC bricks to handle.

#10 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Supes is SA or stronger then they win. Otherwise Heralds take it.

#11 Posted by spiderbuck (2418 posts) - - Show Bio

Heralds.

#12 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Trio.

#13 Posted by Killemall (18189 posts) - - Show Bio

Heck to whatever anyone says, bloodlusted, Silver Surfer can solo.

Matter Manipulation, energy absorption, telepathy .. Heck yeah!

#14 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (4196 posts) - - Show Bio

agreed. no morals, bloodlustd Surfer solos.

this is an example:

#15 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer solos

#16 Posted by logy5000 (5635 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends which Superman this is. If it's SA Superman, the trio. If not, the heralds.

#17 Posted by XMen1963 (484 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't bloodlusted Black Adam solo the JSA?

#18 Posted by Killemall (18189 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1 said:

agreed. no morals, bloodlustd Surfer solos.

this is an example:

I love the version :)

It was awesome seeing him cut Gladiator into half ;)

#19 Posted by Killemall (18189 posts) - - Show Bio

@XMen1963 said:

Can't bloodlusted Black Adam solo the JSA?

Only if JSA has morals on he probably would have a chance although he tried and failed during JSA: Dark Reign, with morals off Fate or Alan Scott would eat him alive.

#20 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man_of_Miracles said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Man_of_Miracles

they win the majority.

Well I think that Black Adam is the strongest opponent here, and I would take a bloodlusted SS over him any day.

Stardust is strong enough to at least hold the other 2 while SS takes care of Adam, then they will overwhelm the other two.

I would actually probably take Stardust over Black Adam as well, it would just be a harder fight. But in that case I think SS would manhandle Supes and Captain Marvel.

If Beta Ray Bill beat the snot out of Stardust then im sure any of these 3 will can finish Stardust...SS proceeds to get jumped afterwards, a bloodlusted SS is powerful but is also quite....well mad and that works against him...bloodlusted Supes is really no joke...and WW3 proved what Adam can do when hes angry so id say team take it.
#21 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@ghost_rider1 said:

@Man_of_Miracles

they win the majority.

If Beta Ray Bill beat the snot out of Stardust then im sure any of these 3 will can finish Stardust...SS proceeds to get jumped afterwards, a bloodlusted SS is powerful but is also quite....well mad and that works against him...bloodlusted Supes is really no joke...and WW3 proved what Adam can do when hes angry so id say team take it.

Um no,

Beta Ray Bill did not beat Stardust. Also Beta Ray Bill would most likely beat Superman, he is essentially a better Thor.

Stardust can summon black holes at will, if the team has a defense against that I would be glad to hear it.

Bloodlusted SS could almost solo.