#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor Juggs and Thor.

#2 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Nighthunter says:
"again, DC team"
ok same question as before"
You got two characters who rival Superman in strength and speed(well above Thor and Juggs in strength), which means they move at near light speeds. Thor will get taken out first cause Juggs will be trickier to hurt. After savagly getting beaten down by either one, they go to help against Juggs. This goes down in two ways. One they knock his helmet off with easy and MM mindwipes him, or BA yells Shazam and moves out of the way. Juggs I believe is still vunerable to magic and this would take him out.
#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

again, DC team

#5 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"again, DC team"

ok same question as before

#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"vegeta says:
"Nighthunter says:
"again, DC team"
You got two characters who rival Superman in strength and speed(well above Thor and Juggs in strength), which means they move at near light speeds. Thor will get taken out first cause Juggs will be trickier to hurt. After savagly getting beaten down by either one, they go to help against Juggs. This goes down in two ways. One they knock his helmet off with easy and MM mindwipes him, or BA yells Shazam and moves out of the way. Juggs I believe is still vunerable to magic and this would take him out."

lol now I don't have to explain myself

good post Nobody

#7 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"vegeta says:
"Nighthunter says:
"again, DC team"
You got two characters who rival Superman in strength and speed(well above Thor and Juggs in strength), which means they move at near light speeds. Thor will get taken out first cause Juggs will be trickier to hurt. After savagly getting beaten down by either one, they go to help against Juggs. This goes down in two ways. One they knock his helmet off with easy and MM mindwipes him, or BA yells Shazam and moves out of the way. Juggs I believe is still vunerable to magic and this would take him out. "

good explanation thats what i was looking for

#8 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Nobody says:
"vegeta says:
"Nighthunter says:
"again, DC team"
You got two characters who rival Superman in strength and speed(well above Thor and Juggs in strength), which means they move at near light speeds. Thor will get taken out first cause Juggs will be trickier to hurt. After savagly getting beaten down by either one, they go to help against Juggs. This goes down in two ways. One they knock his helmet off with easy and MM mindwipes him, or BA yells Shazam and moves out of the way. Juggs I believe is still vunerable to magic and this would take him out. "
lol now I don't have to explain myself good post Nobody"

yes very good but thor being a god doesnt help

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Nighthunter says:
"Nobody says:
"vegeta says:
"Nighthunter says:
"again, DC team"

yes very good but thor being a god doesnt help"

black adam has thepower of 6 egiptian gods

#10 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"vegeta says:
"Nighthunter says:
"Nobody says:
"vegeta says:
"Nighthunter says:
"again, DC team"
yes very good but thor being a god doesnt help"
black adam has thepower of 6 egiptian gods"

ohhh well that sucks

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

not really.

Black Adam is a great and complex character.

Screw Punisher, Black Adam is the best anti-villain

#12 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"not really. Black Adam is a great and complex character. Screw Punisher, Black Adam is the best anti-villain"

lmao

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta says:

"Nighthunter says:
"not really. Black Adam is a great and complex character. Screw Punisher, Black Adam is the best anti-villain"

lmao"

what? is true

we're going off-topic tough

#14 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"vegeta says:
"Nighthunter says:
lmao"
what? is true we're going off-topic tough"

no iwas just laughing your right

#15 Posted by The Colossus (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it matters the verdict has been decided