#1 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
Classic Thor


Black Adam

                                                                          
Gladiator


Captain Marvel


















                                                                                                                                                     VS

                                                                                                Who wins this 2 vs 2 all out battle between these two teams  ?



#2 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
No Takers ?
#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's see, evil Superman and Superman with a hammer vs another version of Superman and Superman with a mohawk.

Team One me thinks.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Let's see, evil Superman and Superman with a hammer vs another version of Superman and Superman with a mohawk.

Team One me thinks."
I swear I have done this battle three times now just switched the characters around on the teams

lol
#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

bA and T

BAT

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"bA and T

BAT"
Ah Ha. So I take it you are saying Black Adam and Thor wins here ?
#7 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"Let's see, evil Superman and Superman with a hammer vs another version of Superman and Superman with a mohawk.

Team One me thinks."
I swear I have done this battle three times now just switched the characters around on the teams

lol
"

What the?

xD
#8 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"Let's see, evil Superman and Superman with a hammer vs another version of Superman and Superman with a mohawk.

Team One me thinks."
I swear I have done this battle three times now just switched the characters around on the teams

lol
"

What the?

xD"
Its True dude
#9 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30206 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
"Let's see, evil Superman and Superman with a hammer vs another version of Superman and Superman with a mohawk.

Team One me thinks."
I swear I have done this battle three times now just switched the characters around on the teams

lol
"

What the?

xD"
Its True dude
"

Freaky O.o
#10 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
You really dont notice it because I make so many different type of battles on The Vine
#11 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Let's see, evil Superman and Superman with a hammer vs another version of Superman and Superman with a mohawk.

Team One me thinks."
LOL oh man that got my LoL of the day but

Gladiator is the weak link here
#12 Posted by bloodmist (1050 posts) - - Show Bio

BA beats gladiator and Marvel beats thor...it then just comes down to CM vs. BA...and that can go either way. I would give it to BA though...

Team 1 i guess...

#13 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
bloodmist said:
"BA beats gladiator and Marvel beats thor...it then just comes down to CM vs. BA...and that can go either way. I would give it to BA though...

Team 1 i guess..."
Hmmm...interesting
#14 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2..

#15 Posted by Class Clown (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Team One

#16 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it really boils down to BA and CM
BA wins

#17 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio
HalJordan1986x said:
"Yeah it really boils down to BA and CM
BA wins"
Loses.
#18 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

How does this boil down the BA and CM?

You were right the first time, Hal.  Gladiator is the weak link.

Of course, this is KC Captain Marvel, whether King Saturn meant it to be or not.  He's the strong link.

#19 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
Anyone Else got a Vote ?
#20 Edited by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

two battle harden millinium old warriors against two superman like beings and one happens to believe in fair play compassion and the best of ppl................... hmmm.......  somebody is going to get their corny attitude hammered out.

#21 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

team one

#22 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2896 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 stomps  10/10