#1 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1: Black Adam and Cap Marvel

vs

Team 2: Thor and WW

Random encounter

All are in character and fight is to KO, team knows they have to win or die.

Fight takes place on an abandoned Apakolips.

Who wins and Why. Please explain with reasons as tho why which team would win.

#2 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#3 Posted by pooty (10799 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03: In power, strength, speed, etc all the DC characters are about equal except WW is a hell of a fighter. She can beat either of team 1 with her skill. Thor has the most versatility. Team 2 wins

#4 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@NEEK_03: In power, strength, speed, etc all the DC characters are about equal except WW is a hell of a fighter. She can beat either of team 1 with her skill. Thor has the most versatility. Team 2 wins

This

#5 Posted by Immortal777 (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 thor is a non factor WW is the only one who can even keep up with speed and she aint beating both

#6 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@NEEK_03: In power, strength, speed, etc all the DC characters are about equal except WW is a hell of a fighter. She can beat either of team 1 with her skill. Thor has the most versatility. Team 2 wins

I know team 2 is the better trained fighters, i just thought the speed from team 1 would give Thor trouble, kind of like the way supes gives Thor trouble. i figured either Adam or Marvel would give Thor good debate, and between Marvel and WW i figured he would be able to slug it out with WW due to his range. CM is similar to supes who IMO will take WW, now CM has no prob with magic, i thought it would even the field.

#7 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Black Adam and Captain Marvel both can fight at super speed.

#8 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Team 1 thor is a non factor WW is the only one who can even keep up with speed and she aint beating both

see i was expecting something like this. though sayin he is a non factor is harsh to me.

#9 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Team 1 thor is a non factor WW is the only one who can even keep up with speed and she aint beating both

No, He isn't. His strength is equal to their and his versatility combined with WW's lasso and Skills ensures the win.

#10 Posted by Immortal777 (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Immortal777 said:

Team 1 thor is a non factor WW is the only one who can even keep up with speed and she aint beating both

No, He isn't. His strength is equal to their and his versatility combined with WW's lasso and Skills ensures the win.

So what his speed isnt equal also vesatility only matter if they just stand there WW is only threat

#11 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Team 1 thor is a non factor WW is the only one who can even keep up with speed and she aint beating both

Thor a non factor??? Lool

#12 Posted by pooty (10799 posts) - - Show Bio

@NEEK_03: what speed? WW can block anything. She has better combat speed than anyone here. Her reflexes are only matched by the Flash. what speed feats do either of Team 1 have that WW has not matched? What range does CM have? WW can shoot lightning also. ANd Thor has the best ranged attacks of all. It won't be an easy win but team 2 will do it.

#13 Posted by Immortal777 (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@Immortal777 said:

Team 1 thor is a non factor WW is the only one who can even keep up with speed and she aint beating both

Thor a none factor??? Lool

ik hes your fav but as far as i see he aint bringing whats needed to the table

#14 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Immortal777 said:

Team 1 thor is a non factor WW is the only one who can even keep up with speed and she aint beating both

No, He isn't. His strength is equal to their and his versatility combined with WW's lasso and Skills ensures the win.

So what his speed isnt equal also vesatility only matter if they just stand there WW is only threat

Thor has shown Microsecond and Milisecond reaction time multiple times so its not like he doesn't have super speed. Also Unlike Superman, Captain Marvel does not have nanosecond reaction time, so if Thor's a non-factor then, he is too. Black Adam's only real speed feat was keeping up with Jay Garrick in their fight. WW should be able to subdue Him. And Thor's versatility should be enough to take out Billy. Team 2 FTW.

@jeanroygrant said:

@Immortal777 said:

Team 1 thor is a non factor WW is the only one who can even keep up with speed and she aint beating both

Thor a none factor??? Lool

DC Fanboys are so ignorant -___-

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Tell me about it.

@Immortal777: Thor is the most verstaile and has the most devastasting attacks than anyone else here. Thor has attacks that will 1 shot team 2. Thor is equal to all of them with strength. Although Thor is slower, he is still 3 times faster than the speed of light. Also Thor hits the hardest out of all of them via hammer. So no Thor is bringing a lot to the table.

#16 Posted by Immortal777 (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Immortal777 said:

Team 1 thor is a non factor WW is the only one who can even keep up with speed and she aint beating both

No, He isn't. His strength is equal to their and his versatility combined with WW's lasso and Skills ensures the win.

So what his speed isnt equal also vesatility only matter if they just stand there WW is only threat

Thor has shown Microsecond and Milisecond reaction time multiple times so its not like he doesn't have super speed. Also Unlike Superman, Captain Marvel does not have nanosecond reaction time, so if Thor's a non-factor then, he is too. Black Adam's only real speed feat was keeping up with Jay Garrick in their fight. WW should be able to subdue Him. And Thor's versatility should be enough to take out Billy. Team 2 FTW.

@jeanroygrant said:

@Immortal777 said:

Team 1 thor is a non factor WW is the only one who can even keep up with speed and she aint beating both

Thor a none factor??? Lool

DC Fanboys are so ignorant -___-

Im not going to debate with you about thors speed there are threads here that has CM vs Thor and CM wins I see no reason for it to be diffrent now

#17 Posted by Immortal777 (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: So he still cant hit them so it doesnt matter

#18 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@jeanroygrant: So he still cant hit them so it doesnt matter

Why do people always think because someone is faster, that the slower person will never catch them. OMG....

#19 Posted by BigCimmerian (7852 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 for win

#20 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

Im not going to debate with you about thors speed there are threads here that has CM vs Thor and CM wins I see no reason for it to be diffrent now

Marvel has no speed feats to suggest he could blitz Thor.

@Immortal777 said:

@jeanroygrant: So he still cant hit them so it doesnt matter

Considering That Thor has effortlessly tagged speedsters, I'm positive he could.

#21 Posted by BigCimmerian (7852 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@venomoushatred1001: Tell me about it.

@Immortal777: Thor is the most verstaile and has the most devastasting attacks than anyone else here. Thor has attacks that will 1 shot team 2. Thor is equal to all of them with strength. Although Thor is slower, he is still 3 times faster than the speed of light. Also Thor hits the hardest out of all of them via hammer. So no Thor is bringing a lot to the table.

#22 Posted by Immortal777 (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Immortal777 said:

Im not going to debate with you about thors speed there are threads here that has CM vs Thor and CM wins I see no reason for it to be diffrent now

Marvel has no speed feats to suggest Thor

@Immortal777 said:

@jeanroygrant: So he still cant hit them so it doesnt matter

Considering That Thor has effortlessly tagged speedsters, I'm positive he could.

No thor has NEVER effortlessly tagged a speedster he has always done an AOE attack or the speedster never used superspeed

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Immortal777 said:

Im not going to debate with you about thors speed there are threads here that has CM vs Thor and CM wins I see no reason for it to be diffrent now

Marvel has no speed feats to suggest Thor

@Immortal777 said:

@jeanroygrant: So he still cant hit them so it doesnt matter

Considering That Thor has effortlessly tagged speedsters, I'm positive he could.

No thor has NEVER effortlessly tagged a speedster he has always done an AOE attack or the speedster never used superspeed

Silver Surfer...

#24 Posted by Immortal777 (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: In a COMIC Thor could tag flash this isnt a comic fight

#25 Posted by Immortal777 (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: I had the same debate with you before and got bored nowhere did it say sufer was using superspeed

#26 Posted by HolySerpent (12457 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 easily

#27 Posted by NEEK_03 (1200 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty said:

@NEEK_03: what speed? WW can block anything. She has better combat speed than anyone here. Her reflexes are only matched by the Flash. what speed feats do either of Team 1 have that WW has not matched? What range does CM have? WW can shoot lightning also. ANd Thor has the best ranged attacks of all. It won't be an easy win but team 2 will do it.

i didnt say WW couldnt keep up, i said the speed would give THOR problems. so.....? and CM has many ranged attacks. once again i said the range would give WW a problem, not thor. you're mixing up what im sayin.

#28 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Immortal777 said:

Im not going to debate with you about thors speed there are threads here that has CM vs Thor and CM wins I see no reason for it to be diffrent now

Marvel has no speed feats to suggest Thor

@Immortal777 said:

@jeanroygrant: So he still cant hit them so it doesnt matter

Considering That Thor has effortlessly tagged speedsters, I'm positive he could.

No thor has NEVER effortlessly tagged a speedster he has always done an AOE attack or the speedster never used superspeed

Hes grabbed a SPEEDING AND IN MOTION Hermes. Say, doesn't Marvel and Adam's speed equal to Hermes? Also he's tag the Silver Sufer And they were fightings so fast, they were leaving numourous after images. And as I explained before, Thor has shown micro and even millisecond reaction time. He can full well hit the both of them.

#29 Posted by Immortal777 (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Nowhere did it say how fast hermes and surfer were moving IM done

#30 Edited by Havenless (1306 posts) - - Show Bio

I would go with team 1, but people saying Thor is too slow or a nonfactor are ridiculous

Can he remove the Shazam force?

#31 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16988 posts) - - Show Bio
@Immortal777 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Immortal777 said:

Im not going to debate with you about thors speed there are threads here that has CM vs Thor and CM wins I see no reason for it to be diffrent now

Marvel has no speed feats to suggest Thor

@Immortal777 said:

@jeanroygrant: So he still cant hit them so it doesnt matter

Considering That Thor has effortlessly tagged speedsters, I'm positive he could.

No thor has NEVER effortlessly tagged a speedster he has always done an AOE attack or the speedster never used superspeed

Show me a prove that Cap is faster than Thor. Not to mention that this is fight in character.
#32 Posted by Immortal777 (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Why like you said this is in character why would thor use his abilities he always slugs it out

#33 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

2

#34 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

@jeanroygrant: I had the same debate with you before and got bored nowhere did it say sufer was using superspeed

Thor has suprised Silver Surfer with his speed and has Micro second reaction speed.

Speed with Mjolnir

#35 Posted by Immortal777 (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant: It says microsecondS and i dont care if his hammer could move a billion time the speed of light thats the hammer its a plot weapon but that still doesnt have anything to do with thor speed just the hammer

#36 Posted by capfan80 (348 posts) - - Show Bio

I tend to side with team 1 but wonder what Wonder Woman's lasso would do since it screws with magic.

#37 Posted by Immortal777 (6900 posts) - - Show Bio

@capfan80: She could get them to turn human

#38 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16988 posts) - - Show Bio
@Immortal777 said:

@jeanroygrant: It says microsecondS and i dont care if his hammer could move a billion time the speed of light thats the hammer its a plot weapon but that still doesnt have anything to do with thor speed just the hammer

If narrator used word "microseconds" it means that its only few of them. 
Besides point is that Thor was fast enough to turn around and catch it. As he was when he was flying FTL near a black hole and catch Red Hulk without harming him.
 
But it isn't the point. The point is that in first place, You have to prove that Black Adam and Cap Marvel can even move that fast. 
Then You have to prove that they aredoing it pretty often, since this fight is in character. 
 
If You can't or simply don't want to - ok, no problem, but don't expect that we should consider speed as a factor here. 
 
And besdie this - all of people here have shown that they can fight with each other. They have long story in fights like that and they were never easy for either side.
Point? Point is that sooner or later they will use other abilities to win this battle. WW's lasso can hold one of "thunder-brothers", so it will end in two on one. And none of them can win it solo.
Next scenario is IMO Thor and Cap using their magic thunders. It will have no effect on Thor, but magic thunders changes Cap and BA into humans. Then Thor can sense that they are using magic and absorb it into Mjolnir and project his and their own energy as an anti-force (which is his fauvorite power IMO, since he used it against Mangog, Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Perrikus and many others in pretty current comics). Such a blast is devastating even without boosts. With their magic energy it would be more than enough to put them down.
And even if it won't - he still can drain these energies from their bodies. Will he do this? If anti-force blast won't end this - he will according to his other battles. 
#39 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Immortal777 said:

Im not going to debate with you about thors speed there are threads here that has CM vs Thor and CM wins I see no reason for it to be diffrent now

Marvel has no speed feats to suggest Thor

@Immortal777 said:

@jeanroygrant: So he still cant hit them so it doesnt matter

Considering That Thor has effortlessly tagged speedsters, I'm positive he could.

No thor has NEVER effortlessly tagged a speedster he has always done an AOE attack or the speedster never used superspeed

Show me a prove that Cap is faster than Thor. Not to mention that this is fight in character.

I would also be interested in this.

@Immortal777 said:

@venomoushatred1001: Nowhere did it say how fast hermes and surfer were moving IM done

They were in motion and it has been stated thet those who cannot move FTL cannot see Hermes. Surfer usually flies FTL on his board and since he was leving after images, its a pretty safe bet he was moving faster than light.

You still haven't shown me any feats to proof that Cap is faster than Thor.

#40 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

Team 1

Black Adam and Captain Marvel both can fight at super speed.

So can Thor and WW.

#41 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Team 1

Black Adam and Captain Marvel both can fight at super speed.

So can Thor and WW.

Captain should be able to match Wonder Woman(they already stalemated). Black Adam was able to go toe to toe with Jay. In strength they are all in same class but Black Adam's speed>Thor's

#42 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Team 1

Black Adam and Captain Marvel both can fight at super speed.

So can Thor and WW.

Captain should be able to match Wonder Woman(they already stalemated). Black Adam was able to go toe to toe with Jay. In strength they are all in same class but Black Adam's speed>Thor's

Makes sense.

#43 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@jeanroygrant: It says microsecondS and i dont care if his hammer could move a billion time the speed of light thats the hammer its a plot weapon but that still doesnt have anything to do with thor speed just the hammer

If narrator used word "microseconds" it means that its only few of them. Besides point is that Thor was fast enough to turn around and catch it. As he was when he was flying FTL near a black hole and catch Red Hulk without harming him. But it isn't the point. The point is that in first place, You have to prove that Black Adam and Cap Marvel can even move that fast. Then You have to prove that they aredoing it pretty often, since this fight is in character. If You can't or simply don't want to - ok, no problem, but don't expect that we should consider speed as a factor here. And besdie this - all of people here have shown that they can fight with each other. They have long story in fights like that and they were never easy for either side. Point? Point is that sooner or later they will use other abilities to win this battle. WW's lasso can hold one of "thunder-brothers", so it will end in two on one. And none of them can win it solo. Next scenario is IMO Thor and Cap using their magic thunders. It will have no effect on Thor, but magic thunders changes Cap and BA into humans. Then Thor can sense that they are using magic and absorb it into Mjolnir and project his and their own energy as an anti-force (which is his fauvorite power IMO, since he used it against Mangog, Apocalypse, Juggernaut, Perrikus and many others in pretty current comics). Such a blast is devastating even without boosts. With their magic energy it would be more than enough to put them down. And even if it won't - he still can drain these energies from their bodies. Will he do this? If anti-force blast won't end this - he will according to his other battles.

One thing, Thor has been hurt by his own lightning on two occasions recently, so Team Shazam could use that to there adavantage.

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Immortal777 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@Immortal777 said:

Im not going to debate with you about thors speed there are threads here that has CM vs Thor and CM wins I see no reason for it to be diffrent now

Marvel has no speed feats to suggest Thor

@Immortal777 said:

@jeanroygrant: So he still cant hit them so it doesnt matter

Considering That Thor has effortlessly tagged speedsters, I'm positive he could.

No thor has NEVER effortlessly tagged a speedster he has always done an AOE attack or the speedster never used superspeed

Show me a prove that Cap is faster than Thor. Not to mention that this is fight in character.

I would also be interested in this.

@Immortal777 said:

@venomoushatred1001: Nowhere did it say how fast hermes and surfer were moving IM done

They were in motion and it has been stated thet those who cannot move FTL cannot see Hermes. Surfer usually flies FTL on his board and since he was leving after images, its a pretty safe bet he was moving faster than light.

You still haven't shown me any feats to prove Cap is faster than Thor.

I want to see him prove this.

#44 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001: Not saying Adam or Marvel have nanosecond reaction time, but there is a huge difference between nanoseconds and microseconds and milliseconds.

@Havenless said:

I would go with team 1, but people saying Thor is too slow or a nonfactor are ridiculous

Can he remove the Shazam force?

Thor cannot revert either of them back to their human forms. That takes magical lightning from Shazam.

#45 Posted by Floopay (8600 posts) - - Show Bio

Their speed doesn't automatically mean Thor's reflexes aren't fast enough to tag/block someone. A classic example of this is Thanos. Thanos is not a speedster, yet he has tagged, blocked, and avoided attacks from people as fast as the Silver Surfer. Thor has also tagged Silver Surfer, proven to outmatch characters like Quicksilver in terms of speed, he has also gone toe to toe with BRB and won (when he had Mjonlir and BRB had Stormbreaker). The reason I bring BRB up is because BRB is a character who has been proven and stated to have nanosecond reaction times, meaning even if we say Thor is not faster than BRB we can infer that he can at the very least compensate for his lower speed with his many other attributes. Not to mention if they are that tough there is a chance Thor could go Warrior Madness on them. I'm going Team 2.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#46 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

Team 2 wins.

@venomoushatred1001 said:

DC Fanboys are so ignorant -___-

Thor is marvel, not DC.

I knew that.

@jeanroygrant: : The point is Captain Marvel, unlike Superman, does not have the feats to prove he has Nanosecond reaction time or that he could blitz Thor, which leads me to believe Thor would beat him due to his versatility.

@_Black said:

@venomoushatred1001: Not saying Adam or Marvel have nanosecond reaction time, but there is a huge difference between nanoseconds and microseconds and milliseconds.

I know.

@_Black said:

@Havenless said:

I would go with team 1, but people saying Thor is too slow or a nonfactor are ridiculous

Can he remove the Shazam force?

Thor cannot revert either of them back to their human forms. That takes magical lightning from Shazam.

Thor has shown the ability to disable enchantments so it is possible he could.

#47 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16988 posts) - - Show Bio
@venomoushatred1001 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Team 1

Black Adam and Captain Marvel both can fight at super speed.

So can Thor and WW.

Captain should be able to match Wonder Woman(they already stalemated). Black Adam was able to go toe to toe with Jay. In strength they are all in same class but Black Adam's speed>Thor's

Makes sense.

Jay was crushing Adam and there is no reason to belive that Jay was really FTL there. Thor moved that fast in the past, so it isn't an argument agaisnt him. @_Black said:

@venomoushatred1001: Not saying Adam or Marvel have nanosecond reaction time, but there is a huge difference between nanoseconds and microseconds and milliseconds.

@Havenless said:

I would go with team 1, but people saying Thor is too slow or a nonfactor are ridiculous

Can he remove the Shazam force?

Thor cannot revert either of them back to their human forms. That takes magical lightning from Shazam.

Or their own. I don't see why he shouldn't be able to redirect it. 
 
@jeanroygrant said:


One thing, Thor has been hurt by his own lightning on two occasions recently, so Team Shazam could use that to there adavantage.



1.Diablo was using magic to do that - they can't do something similar.
2.Cho used its power, but not lightning itself, since it was an energy projection from Herc's mace.
#48 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

@venomoushatred1001 said:

@RyuHayabusa said:

Team 1

Black Adam and Captain Marvel both can fight at super speed.

So can Thor and WW.

Captain should be able to match Wonder Woman(they already stalemated). Black Adam was able to go toe to toe with Jay. In strength they are all in same class but Black Adam's speed>Thor's

Makes sense.

Jay was crushing Adam and there is no reason to belive that Jay was really FTL there. Thor moved that fast in the past, so it isn't an argument agaisnt him.

Thats what I thought.

#49 Edited by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Until I see ACTUAL proof that Black Adam or Captain Marvel have nanosecond reaction time, my answer is still Team 2 due to versatility.

#50 Posted by Kuzman123 (230 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving it to team 2....