#1 Edited by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova with entire nova force no WM. Gladiator fully confidence. Sentry's mind state is stable and no void. Hal's ring is fully charged. CM is captain marvel (DC) Win by any means. Both teams morals off and bloodlust. Takes place in empty earth. No BFR. Provide reason.

#2 Posted by Havenless (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol Danvers is seriously outmatched in this fight

#3 Posted by New_World_Order (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a good fight.

I believe Bizarro, and Captain Marvel ( Billy Batson )? Can go either way, but I might take Bizarro over Billy due to the fact that there is a scan that a bloodlusted Superman lost to Bizarro, and many say Superman>Captain Marvel.

Thor VS Beta Ray Bill would be a good fight, but i'll take the original thunder god, over a copy any day.

Nova Prime is just all around better than Hal Jordan. This guy tanked a solar system busting attack. Anything thrown at him will be inaffective.

Gladiator VS Sentry. I would give this too Gladiator. Sentry is not pwerful enough to defeat Gladiator, unless he goes Void. People always say Sentry is more powerful than the Void. Yes Sentry does defeat the Void, but the Void is more effective in this battle. Sentry probably defeats the Void, for one reason, He is good light, and the Void is even darkness. We all know most of the times, good triumps bad. Gladiator is a certified planet buster.

Bizzaro & Gladiator VS Thor & Nova Prime

This fight will be epic, burt it would end with Team 2 winning. Thor has already stomped Gladiator, and Nova Prime can hold off or even defeat Bizarro until Thor arives to help.

#4 Posted by Killemall (18564 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizzaro vs Captain Marvel - Can go either way.

Hal vs Nova Prime - Nova Prime

Beta Ray Bill vs Thor - Can go either way, learning towards Thor.

Gladiator vs Sentry - Sentry most often than not.

Team 2 for the majority.

#5 Posted by King-Stranglehold da first (3224 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Bizzaro vs Captain Marvel - Can go either way.

Hal vs Nova Prime - Nova Prime

Beta Ray Bill vs Thor - Can go either way, learning towards Thor.

Gladiator vs Sentry - Sentry most often than not.

Team 2 for the majority.

#6 Edited by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

No one on team 2 can beat Gladiator. He's faster, stronger and at full confidence which means he's virtually untouchable. He's already beaten Nova Prime twice and fought Thor to standstills (while Thor had an extensive advantage every time). Take away his advantage in numbers, or hyper speed boosts from Reed, and Gladiator would smash him to bits.

No one on team two can hurt Bizarro enough to keep him down.

Team one for a solid majority.

#7 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

No one on team 2 can beat Gladiator. He's faster, stronger and at full confidence which means he's virtually untouchable. He's already beaten Nova Prime twice and fought Thor to standstills (while Thor had an extensive advantage every time). Take away his advantage in numbers, or hyper speed boosts from Reed, and Gladiator would smash him to bits.

No one on team two can hurt Bizarro enough to keep him down.

Team one for a solid majority.

You were saying?

#9 Posted by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

No one on team 2 can beat Gladiator. He's faster, stronger and at full confidence which means he's virtually untouchable. He's already beaten Nova Prime twice and fought Thor to standstills (while Thor had an extensive advantage every time). Take away his advantage in numbers, or hyper speed boosts from Reed, and Gladiator would smash him to bits.

No one on team two can hurt Bizarro enough to keep him down.

Team one for a solid majority.

You were saying?

Show the entire fight between him and Thor. In the first scan. =) Gladiator beats him, and kicks his hammer out of his hand, reverting him back to Jake.

And show the second one in context. Actually, I have the second fight posted in Gladiator's respect thread. Everyone, feel free to see how those events actually unfolded.

http://www.comicvine.com/gladiator/29-4653/respect-gladiator/92-692665/#28

#10 Posted by New_World_Order (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW: That wasn't the same fight. Which fight was Thor amped?

#11 Edited by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW: That wasn't the same fight. Which fight was Thor amped?

Yes it was the same fight. If you'd like I can post the entire issue for you.

And also check page two of the respect thread for the amped Thor's fight.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW: That wasn't the same fight. Which fight was Thor amped?

Yes it was the same fight. If you'd like I can post the entire issue for you.

And also check page two of the respect thread for the amped Thor's fight.

You do know Thor holds back right? Thor said that he would slay us all, because Thor stopped fighting while Gladiator wasn't going too. I know how to settle this. Viner VS Viner match.

#13 Edited by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW: That wasn't the same fight. Which fight was Thor amped?

Yes it was the same fight. If you'd like I can post the entire issue for you.

And also check page two of the respect thread for the amped Thor's fight.

You do know Thor holds back right? Thor said that he would slay us all, because Thor stopped fighting while Gladiator wasn't going too. I know how to settle this. Viner VS Viner match.

lol. Really? The old "Thor holds back" excuse? Thor was amped to hyperspeeds by Reed Richards' tech and Gladiator still stalemated him. There's nothing you can say that takes that fact away. If Gladiator had the same luxury he would have whomped Thor.

I'm currently tied up in a Viner match, but I will keep you in mind.

#14 Posted by New_World_Order (13187 posts) - - Show Bio

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW said:

@ThunderGodsWrath said:

@ToO_RaW: That wasn't the same fight. Which fight was Thor amped?

Yes it was the same fight. If you'd like I can post the entire issue for you.

And also check page two of the respect thread for the amped Thor's fight.

You do know Thor holds back right? Thor said that he would slay us all, because Thor stopped fighting while Gladiator wasn't going too. I know how to settle this. Viner VS Viner match.

lol. Really? The old "Thor holds back" excuse? Thor was amped to hyperspeeds by Reed Richards' tech and Gladiator still stalemated him. There's nothing you can say that takes that fact away. If Gladiator had the same luxury he would have whomped Thor.

I'm currently tied up in a Viner match, but I will keep you in mind.

Okay.

#15 Posted by Jbhdbc (145 posts) - - Show Bio

thought fight but team 2 takes this.

#16 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#17 Edited by ToO_RaW (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jbhdbc said:

thought fight but team 2 takes this.

Based on what? No one here can keep Bizarro down unless they BFR him and Gladiator has already beaten Nova Prime and (technically) Thor multiple times.