Bizarro vs. Thor

• 185 results
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@experio: not moon buster? Are you kidding me? He's one shotted people with planetary durability and had matched captain marvel in a slugfest.

You realize the odds of actually running into something in the vacuum of space is astronomically low right? He just needs a general idea of how far where he's going to is. Bizzaro is Supermans speed equal, so he'd have nanosecond reaction speed. Thor

Doesn't even have peak human reaction speed most of the time.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Experio

@highaccuser: Who are these people with planet level durability Martian has one shotted? Fighting Marvel doesn't equate to having that level of striking as not even he possesses that kind of force.

Fortunate enough, Thor in the Astonishing series ran into and outpaced Ego who was travelling in Hyperspace means. In-order to know where Ego was pin-pointed, Thor had to have perceived while moving at those speeds. Tracking Bizarro's movements would only be easier,Bizarro is depicted to having Superman's abilities but not to the same effect. Superman's heat visions is as hot as the sun and can spread as wide as the planet, that has no connection to how Bizarro's works,same goes for speed. Similar abilities but differentiate in stats.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Sy8000

@experio: white Martians. They pretty clearly had superior stats to superman. Captain marvel IS that powerful. He's Supermans equal, and superman has striking feats on par with Thor.

Hyperspace is a conceivient way to AVOID light speed travel. That's how all media forms I've seen depict it. Bizzaro is depicted as being equal to superman, just inexperienced, stupid and unskilled with his powers. Thor isn't as smart as superman, so I don't see him outsmarting Bizzaro or anything.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order said:

Superman wasn't aware Bizarro was going to attack based off from what i'm shown. More like a sneak attack if you ask me, which Thor does not take lightly. (It actually angers him, and he believes it's cowardly)

sneak attack ? we are talking about bizarro here lol

Yeah

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Experio

@highaccuser: They never did, being on the same level indicates no superiority in stats you wish to put them above in. Their durability is measured by what they have shrugged off not because they fought someone who tanked those kind of attacks, thats a fallacy. Superman's survived a Nova, White Martians have not and therefore can't be claimed as possessing that kind of endurance. Martian Manhunter never was and has been a moon buster.

Hyperspace is means to travel from ftl to 5000,if you've watched Star wars or Star trek you'll notice they create and zoom in on far star systems before boosting along the line created, Thor outraced Ego (supposedly going at his best) without travelling through those methods. Out smarting Bizarro (who he is smarter against) was never an option, out powering him is. If lightning capable of knocking out cosmics ain't enough, he will be worn out by the damage created and a hammer strike will finish the job.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: I feel like I've been here before...a White Martain shrugged off blows from Orion. Orion is much stronger than Superman and holds back very little, and he was on fire on top of that.

Seems you're focusing on travel speed here. Bizzaro has beaten Zoom in a race. I know he lost on purpose, but Zoom CANNOT slow himself down completely, hence him always talking faster due to accelerated time. I don't remember his lightning taking down cosmic beings, I remember it not phasing Thanos.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Experio

@highaccuser: Wouldn't provide them with planet level durability, the attacks White Martians tanked were estimated through range and are unaproximate. Even so, we know Orion has never decimated a world rather one shotted a much younger and inexperienced Superman.

Focusing on travel speed as evidence of Thor being able to percieve and astonish strategies in those quick fractions despite his inability to react. I'm familiar with Bizarro's encounter with Zoom, decent but immsearable, nonetheless one of the reasons why I place him above lightning speed but not above more than a couple of bolts which Thor won't hesitate to release. The cosmics I'm referring to include Durok and Ego etc. Foes who have previously battled Surfer and Galactus.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin said:

Bizzaro due to speed and durability.

Bizarro is not more durable than Thor (by feats)

He's completely shrugged off blows from Martain Manhunter, who's capable of one-shotting white martians(who tank hits from people stronger than superman while they're on fire).

And Thor completely shrugged off blows from a Power Gem Classic Drax (he was already a star buster even without the Power Gem). He even shrugged off blows from both Power Gem Classic Drax and Maxam at same time, then he proceeded to beat them and claim the Power Gem for himself.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor 5.1/10

But Bizarro is Number 1!!!

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: I feel like I've been here before...a White Martain shrugged off blows from Orion. Orion is much stronger than Superman and holds back very little, and he was on fire on top of that.

Seems you're focusing on travel speed here. Bizzaro has beaten Zoom in a race. I know he lost on purpose, but Zoom CANNOT slow himself down completely, hence him always talking faster due to accelerated time. I don't remember his lightning taking down cosmic beings, I remember it not phasing Thanos.

that argument doesn't mean anything, he can't slow himself down completely but you don't know how slow he was actually going. Using someone who admitted to losing on purpose....what has the world become

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor, but Bizarro has a good chance.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#162  Edited By oceanmaster21  Online

This would be a great fight I could see Bizzaro winning

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro. Basically any character with typical superman ish level strength, durability and speed Will beat Thor. Cause of speed. Thor is slow

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro has no weakness to magic? Bizarro wins this with difficulty then.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump! Muahhhaaaahahahaa!

Bizarro am loser

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Thor gets his head caved in.

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Master-Danny

Pre Crisis Bizarro - destroys Modern Thor easily

Post Crisis Bizarro - some difficulty, but he can take it withou major trouble

N52 - Thor can beat him.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In combat Thor's stupid and will jump try to brawl it

Bizarro is around Thor's intellect and will also try to brawl it

Bizzaro is the victor

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizzaro.

But not due to his speed, he's not good at using that. I just put most superman esque characters over thor in close combat.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

basically this.....

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Subject B-Zero

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Seeing people bump all these dead @joygirl threads makes me miss her so much more...And I already miss her a lot, :'(

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26:

1: Her gender is classified as "other"

2: She is aligned with "evil"

3: She uses clowns as he profile picture which are often used as horror villains.

4: She seems to have just disappeared without a reason.

The fourth isn't as weird but the combination of the first three is what does it.

ianrogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After seeing Thor easily catching Hermes and reacting to the MFTL Silver Surfer I now think Thor blitzes here and wins easily.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26:

1: Her gender is classified as "other"

2: She is aligned with "evil"

3: She uses clowns as he profile picture which are often used as horror villains.

4: She seems to have just disappeared without a reason.

The fourth isn't as weird but the combination of the first three is what does it.

Yeah, she likes portraying herself as something of a character. She's a huge Horror and HUGE Harley Quinn fan hence the clown fetish lol. Hope she comes back, she was the best, :(

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizzaro has none of Superman's weaknesses, such as magic, which Thor normally uses when he's in possession of his magical hammer! Bizaaro is too fast, too strong and just too powerful for Thor or most of his Avengers teammate to defeat one-on-one!

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bizarro got this

SPYDA-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know much about bizzaro

does magic make him stronger or does it just affect like everything else does (EX: if you punched him in the face and "magically" punch him in the face will it only hurt him as the former?)

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers