User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Strider1992

Members: Poison Ivy, Katana, Black Canary, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Starling

- Standard Equipment

- Morals are on

- No prep

- Ivy is not allowed to mesmerize/hypnotize

Fights take place in a parking lot:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 1:

Peter Parker (Ultimate)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 2:

Peter Parker (616 prior to training with Shang Chi)

Round 3:

Ben Reilly (616)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Round 3:

Miguel O'Hara (Spider-man 2099)

Round 4:

Kaine (616 current Scarlet Spider)

Round 5:

Peter Parker (616 Back In Black)

Round 6:

Carlos LaMuerto (616 Black Tarantula)

Round 7:

Kaine (616 Classic)

How far can they get?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By laflux

on a good day they can maybe take 1,2,3 but if Kaine and black in black spider-man are in character, they will get stomped. Also classic Kaine isn't better than black tarantula IMO.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux: While I agree that Black Tarantula is a beast he doesn't have better feats than Classic Kaine not to mention his durability is inconsistent. Classic Kaine while not quite as strong is faster, more agile and has a Spider-sense.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By laflux

@Strider92: granted, but you should also name the members in birds of prey in the fight just to be clear

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By TDK_1997

This team of Birds of Prey is showing us that they aren't that strong as Pre-52 but I think they can actually beat the current Kaine but symbiote Spidey will kick their ass.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux: ah yeah forgot that. Edited.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By laflux

@TDK_1997: back in black spider-man doesn't have a symbiote suit, but his power's are boosted due to the other which more than doubled his strength, gave him organic webbing and increased his reflexes, speed and agility. Oh and don't think current Kaine is much worse than black in black spider-man.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Strider1992

@laflux: If Kaine had experience with his new abilites I think he could present a good challenge for BiB Peter but atm he's not particularly used to them.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By jeanroygrant

Kaine

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By laflux

@jeanroygrant: what one. Current or classic.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Strider92 said:

@laflux: While I agree that Black Tarantula is a beast he doesn't have better feats than Classic Kaine not to mention his durability is inconsistent. Classic Kaine while not quite as strong is faster, more agile and has a Spider-sense.

He's probably not faster, and I thought classic Kaine still had no Spider sense. 

And BT is much stronger, a better fighter, and has insane healing.
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By laflux

@Ferro Vida: no both are class 25. What sets BT apart is his healing factor and eye beams. But Kaine has an advanced spider-sense which allows him to see into the future.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ferro Vida
@laflux: Yes, but that's not Spider sense. It's pre-cog, and it works differently. And can you show where it says that Classic Kaine is class 25?
laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By laflux

Like Peter Parker, Kaine possesses superhuman strength. Initially, his strength was equal to Spider-Man's and he could lift approximately ten tons. Over time, however, Kaine's physical strength has dramatically increased to the point of now being able to lift up to 25 tons. He has proven to be able to beat theRhino unconscious and hold his own against Peter Parker, Ben Reilly, and Spidercide at the same time.

Taken from http://marvel.wikia.com/Peter_Parker_(Kaine)_(Earth-616)

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strider1992

@Ferro Vida: Well Kaine stated that his speed was on par with Peter's but because Peter couldn't hurt him due to his durability he simply chooses not to dodge his attacks when he fights him.

Classic Kaine does have a spider-sense but it works significantly differently to Peter's where as Pete's tells him how to react just before its happened, Classic Kaine's spider-sense told him what the danger was and how to react before it was going to effect him. Eg: During the Mark of Kaine arc he saw Mary Jane about to die hours before it happened so he kidnapped her and took her to safety in an attempt to save her. There is another example of it where he was about to enter a booby trapped room but his spider-sense went off an he saw himself walking into the room and getting blown up so he decided to find another way in (i'll find a scan of this. I think it was in the Jackals laboratory). So he basically had pre-incognition.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By jashro44
@Ferro Vida said:
@Strider92 said:

He's probably not faster, and I thought classic Kaine still had no Spider sense.  And BT is much stronger, a better fighter, and has insane healing.
Kaine once blitzed spider-man before and he does have spider-sense that allows him to see into the future. I think it caused him great pain however. Assuming we are talking about classic kaine.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ferro Vida
@laflux said:

@Ferro Vida Like Peter Parker, Kaine possesses superhuman strength. Initially, his strength was equal to Spider-Man's and he could lift approximately ten tons. Over time, however, Kaine's physical strength has dramatically increased to the point of now being able to lift up to 25 tons. He has proven to be able to beat theRhino unconscious and hold his own against Peter Parker, Ben Reilly, and Spidercide at the same time.

Taken from http://marvel.wikia.com/Peter_Parker_(Kaine)_(Earth-616)

I don't trust the Marvel wikia, but I'll go with the 25 tons thing. Except he's supposed to be stronger now?... 

@Strider92 said:

@Ferro Vida: Well Kaine stated that his speed was on par with Peter's but because Peter couldn't hurt him due to his durability he simply chooses not to dodge his attacks when he fights him.

Classic Kaine does have a spider-sense but it works significantly differently to Peter's where as Pete's tells him how to react just before its happened, Classic Kaine's spider-sense told him what the danger was and how to react before it was going to effect him. Eg: During the Mark of Kaine arc he saw Mary Jane about to die hours before it happened so he kidnapped her and took her to safety in an attempt to save her. There is another example of it where he was about to enter a booby trapped room but his spider-sense went off an he saw himself walking into the room and getting blown up so he decided to find another way in (i'll find a scan of this. I think it was in the Jackals laboratory). So he basically had pre-incognition.

But it's still not the same as Peter's spider sense, and based on how you described it, it would be useless in a fight. 

And BT's speed was great enough that he could throw Spider-man around when Spidey was trying to dodge him. And it doesn't really matter how agile he is because, as you said, he doesn't use that agility in a fight.
Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Strider1992

@Ferro Vida said:

And BT's speed was great enough that he could throw Spider-man around when Spidey was trying to dodge him. And it doesn't really matter how agile he is because, as you said, he doesn't use that agility in a fight.
Shrugging off a blow from Spider-man
Shrugging off a blow from Spider-man

Well what I actually said was he chose not to use it against Peter because he said he didn't have the strength to hurt him. Against a more powerful enemy he probably would.

After doing some research I can see his spider-sense is pretty useless here. In fact its what got him killed the first time lol.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Stronger

They stop at 2 in a curbstomp.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers