Binary vs Wonder Woman

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By fangirl101
@The_Mayhem_Theory: It's canon. Every OTHER board in reality knows it is. It's canon. And nothing you say can make it not. 
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By fangirl101
@gokuwarrior: Then you just have to remind them. She's already beaten Captain Marvel, Captain Nazi(Who Beat Black Adam), Black Mary,(Who beat Supergirl, Black Adam, and Shazam at the same time), Lobo, without even trying, The God Mercury, Herakles, Granny Goodness, Superman 3 times, Supergirl 3 times, etc. remind them until you are blue in the face. 
Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fangirl101 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory: It's canon. Every OTHER board in reality knows it is. It's canon. And nothing you say can make it not. 
It's not canon, period. You and those OTHER boards are wrong, and nothing you say will make it canon. If any of that were true, then the whole Mortal Kombat vs DC video game story would be canon, and me repeatedly using fatalities on Superman should be added to Superman's profile as canon material.
TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By TAneT62

Binary is powerful, obviously, but WW is stronger than Binary, She is faster and more durable, WW blocked the entire power of the greek gods, that should be more powerful than binaries power ....

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By TAneT62

@fangirl101 said:

No cross-overs is canon at all ... If it was then the cross-over between storm and WW would be canon, which it's not.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TAneT62 said:

@fangirl101 said:

No cross-overs is canon at all ... If it was then the cross-over between storm and WW would be canon, which it's not.

She may be too stubborn to let that go. She probably believes Elmer Fudd killing Bugs Bunny on an episode of Family Guy is canon.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#157  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@fangirl101 said:

@Vance Astro: Not sure why my post didn't post. But Krona and the Cosmic Egg came from The JLA Avengers. Also, Monica Rambeau's official marvel Bio, mentions Monica's fight with Green Lantern. JLA Avengers is Canon. As is Marvel vs. DC. 

What official bio? If you mean on Marvel.com, Green Lantern isn't mentioned.Krona's first appearance was in the 60's
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By fangirl101
@The_Mayhem_Theory: Sweetie. Mortal Kombat is a video game. Not a comic. JLA AVENGERS IS CANON. Unless you can some how explain how Krona and the Cosmic Egg came to be? How Monica Rambeau Learned how to maniulate Oan Energy. It's canon. 
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fangirl101 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory: Sweetie. Mortal Kombat is a video game. Not a comic. JLA AVENGERS IS CANON. Unless you can some how explain how Krona and the Cosmic Egg came to be? How Monica Rambeau Learned how to maniulate Oan Energy. It's canon. 
Honey bun, yes, Mortal Kombat is a video game. I'm glad you know that, but you are obviously clueless as to what is canon and what isn't. My statement on MK vs DC was to show you that even though such characters have been involved with another universe (in any media), doesn't make whatever happened in that story canon. It's common knowledge among comic book fans that the JLA and Avengers cross-over is non-canon. Why? Because it's a cross-over, and cross-overs are not canon unless specifically stated so by the writers. You are not one of those writers, therefore, whatever you say doesn't make the cross-over canon; and you have no way of proving that it is. Giving examples of how it could be, doesn't prove that it is, either. You need solid evidence to back-up your claim; unfortunately, you have none so far.
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By fangirl101
@The_Mayhem_Theory: Sweetie. The cosmic egg being mentioned in a canon DC book, and Monica Rambeau's bio was also WRITTEN in a canon Marvel book. Thus JLA AVENGERS is canon. I know what I"m talking about and your DC Mortal Kombat example FAILED. Which is why I was making fun of it and you. Since Nothing from the game is mentioned in any canon book of DC. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@fangirl101 said:

Unless you can some how explain how Krona and the Cosmic Egg came to be? How Monica Rambeau Learned how to maniulate Oan Energy. It's canon. 

1.Krona is a product of Green Lantern comics.His origin isn't JLA-Avengers. 
2.The Comics Egg as far as Marvel is concerned is a product of Infinity War a Marvel event. 
3.Oan Energy doesn't exist in the Marvel Universe.I don't know what bio you're citing but the only one that comes directly from Marvel is Marvel Handbooks.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#162  Edited By Saren

The concept of a cosmic egg is hardly unique to JLA/Avengers, it has been around in comics for a long time.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By fangirl101
@Vance Astro: Krona's cosmic egg, which belongs to Marvel, was used in Trinity> Which Marvel Allowed. And He came from the JLA Avengers Story. Thus canonizing JLA Avengers. Monica rambeau's profile also makes note of The crossover. Even Marvel vs. DC is canon. Mentioned in The Canon Green Lantern Series. and Shown in the LT's hand as he confers with the Spectre in a Canon Marvel book. Thanks. And good night. Next subject. 
gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By gokuwarrior

thanks for the link,it's really sad to see how many people underestimate wonder woman,she isn't invincible,no character is,but my experience with most people,is that they consider her a push over.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@fangirl101 said:
 Monica rambeau's profile also makes note of The crossover.
I've inquired about this like 3 times now.WHAT BIO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?  
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fangirl101 said:

@The_Mayhem_Theory: Sweetie. The cosmic egg being mentioned in a canon DC book, and Monica Rambeau's bio was also WRITTEN in a canon Marvel book. Thus JLA AVENGERS is canon. I know what I"m talking about and your DC Mortal Kombat example FAILED. Which is why I was making fun of it and you. Since Nothing from the game is mentioned in any canon book of DC. 

Baby. One reason why the JLA/Avengers cross-over isn't canon is because of an agreement between DC and Marvel that states that Superman could not lose any battle against any Marvel character. Your sentences are becoming redundant, as are mine. We may not sway each others' argument, and you may think you know what you're talking about... however, you're wrong. Sorry to burst your bubble, darling.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@fangirl101 said:

@Vance Astro: Krona's cosmic egg, which belongs to Marvel, was used in Trinity> Which Marvel Allowed. And He came from the JLA Avengers Story. Thus canonizing JLA Avengers. 

It's not canon to the Marvel Universe.It may be canon to DC but those events in Trinity happened in the DC Universe not Marvel.The Cosmic Egg as far as Marvel is concerned has never had any contact with Krona or anyone else outside it's universe. 

EDIT:To address the point of why this was brought up in the first place.I don't think anyone was arguing that Binary was physically stronger than Wonder Woman.I think it's quite obvious she's not.So even if Wonder Woman can break Quasar's constructs with her strength and Binary can't it only further proves something nobody was making an argument against in the first place.
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By fangirl101
@The_Mayhem_Theory: You haven't burst anything. It's canon. And it's been mentioned and shown in other CANON material. Thanks. 
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fangirl101 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory: You haven't burst anything. It's canon. And it's been mentioned and shown in other CANON material. Thanks. 
You apparently possess the inability to comprehend the nature of non-canon storylines. It can be mentioned all it wants, but unless the writers and/or companies have specifically stated it was canon (which neither have), then it's not. I am flabbergasted by your constant, inconsistent claim. You still have yet to prove anything.
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By fangirl101
@The_Mayhem_Theory: Fail. I don't see writers every month saying their comics are canon. If it's published in a monthly, or a non Else World or What if, it's canon. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@fangirl101 said:
You apparently possess the inability to comprehend the nature of non-canon storylines. It can be mentioned all it wants, but unless the writers and/or companies have specifically stated it was canon (which neither have), then it's not. I am flabbergasted by your constant, inconsistent claim. You still have yet to prove anything.
You can disagree but please don't insult other users.
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory said:
@fangirl101 said:
You can disagree but please don't insult other users.
Wasn't insulting her, was merely saying she doesn't understand what non-canon is. 

@fangirl101 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory: Fail. I don't see writers every month saying their comics are canon. If it's published in a monthly, or a non Else World or What if, it's canon. 
What If's are just that, What If. They are non-canon, too.
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By fangirl101
@The_Mayhem_Theory: You misunderstand. What-If's and Else World's are not canon. But every single thing else, is. If it hits print it's canon. Especially if it's mentioned in ANOTHER canon Source material. 
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#174  Edited By TDK_1997

Ms. Marvel should take Wonder WOman.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fangirl101 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory: You misunderstand. What-If's and Else World's are not canon. But every single thing else, is. If it hits print it's canon. Especially if it's mentioned in ANOTHER canon Source material. 
No no, I completely understood. I read your sentence as it is, you just misinterpreted what you meant to say. Happens to the best of us. The only time something is canon is if it takes place in continuity, a la the universe to which most stories take place. For example, DC's New 52 is New Earth (I believe it still is, unless they have a new name for that universe), and Marvel is 616. But generally there universes that intertwine with the canon universe, and those are often written into storylines. Otherwise, it isn't canon; for example, the JLA/Avengers cross-over. =)
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By fangirl101
@The_Mayhem_Theory: The problem, I think you are missing is, Events from JLA Avengers lead directly to CANON books and Bios. Thus, making JLA Avengers itself also Canon. Or else there is no Canon Source material for Photon's Bio, or Krona's cosmic Egg. 
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By fangirl101
@TDK_1997: NO. Not ever. Not as Ms. Marvel or as Binary. 
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By TDK_1997

@fangirl101 said:

I don't know much about the Binary form of Ms. Marvel but I have seen some pretty good feats from her.

The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fangirl101 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory: The problem, I think you are missing is, Events from JLA Avengers lead directly to CANON books and Bios. Thus, making JLA Avengers itself also Canon. Or else there is no Canon Source material for Photon's Bio, or Krona's cosmic Egg. 
Unfortunately you are wrong, JLA/Avengers isn't canon. Here's a challenge for you... prove to everyone, not just to me, that it's canon. This is where you can use some of your ingenuity, or actual sources, to find out whether it has been stated it's canon. Enough of this whole "canon books and bios," crap. You should post exactly which bios from which sources and so on. Give us information on where and what you're grabbing it from. Photon wasn't created from JLA/Avengers, she's been a character for years prior to that, and as well as the Cosmic Egg has been a concept (nor was it created from JLA/Avengers). Part of me wants to say you're trolling, another part makes me say you've got nothing.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#180  Edited By Saren

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

Part of me wants to say you're trolling, another part makes me say you've got nothing.

Both parts would be right.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By fangirl101
@The_Mayhem_Theory: I don't think you can get it. If Krona's is a Cosmic Egg in Trinity, and He was formed into an egg at the end of JLA Avengers, that makes it canon. If Monica rambeau's bio states that she manipulated the energy of an emerald guardian, whom the Avengers first thought were the squandron supreme, then that means it is canon to Marvel as well. Now back to the fight. WW beats Binary. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@TDK_1997 said:

@fangirl101 said:

I don't know much about the Binary form of Ms. Marvel but I have seen some pretty good feats from her.

I don't think Binary or Ms.Marvel could beat Wonder Woman.Binary IS a planet buster, but I can't remember many instances where she displays that type of power.She's fought some pretty powerful characters in the Marvel U, none of them as strong as Wonder Woman and those instances haven't been favorable for her.Ms.Marvel isn't even class 100 and her top speed I believe is Mach-3,or Mach-1 is you take what level Bendis' thinks she's at.Wonder Woman is alot faster than that and she's also alot stronger than class 75.She's class 100 as Binary but I don't think she has any actual comparable strength feats.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@fangirl101 said:
 If Monica rambeau's bio states that she manipulated the energy of an emerald guardian
This is 4 times now.What bio are you talking about?
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fangirl101 said:
@The_Mayhem_Theory: I don't think you can get it. If Krona's is a Cosmic Egg in Trinity, and He was formed into an egg at the end of JLA Avengers, that makes it canon. If Monica rambeau's bio states that she manipulated the energy of an emerald guardian, whom the Avengers first thought were the squandron supreme, then that means it is canon to Marvel as well. Now back to the fight. WW beats Binary. 
Nope. You're wrong. It's not canon, no matter how many times you claim that. I gave you a challenge, the smart thing would be to take my challenge and pull through. If you can't, or refuse to, you'd prove you're wrong. =) If need be, I'll respond when I wake up later. Sleepy time. Have fun.
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By fangirl101
nd * Marvel Encyclopedia #1
fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By fangirl101
@Vance Astro Essential Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe - Master Edition #1 and Marvel Encyclopedia #1
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By TDK_1997

@Vance Astro: Thank you for the quick overview.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By a88378438

wonder woman though,this thread has a wonder woman fanboy

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Bo88gdan

BiNary

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By Godabed

Binary, LOL at the pic with WW deflecting that massive meteor/energy ball with her bracelets, LOL

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#191  Edited By Erik

Wonder Woman.

fangirl101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By fangirl101
@Godabed: That is the full powered, combined might, and infinite destructive power of the greek Pantheon. And what you see is her force field actually deflecting it. 
RyuHayabusa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By RyuHayabusa

Wonder Woman

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By gokuwarrior

i think is better if you don't use crossovers,they aren't cannon,and in one of them,storm defeated wonder woman,which was really a bad comic.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By TAneT62

@The_Mayhem_Theory said:

@TAneT62 said:

@fangirl101 said:

She may be too stubborn to let that go. She probably believes Elmer Fudd killing Bugs Bunny on an episode of Family Guy is canon.

True lol

davies107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By davies107

Binary... with cosmic powers and seventh sense? my vote is with her....

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davies107:

her cosmic power is very weak compared to silver surfer and other cosmic beings,and her seventh sense doesn't work most of the time,wonder woman is way stronger,faster in combat speed and a much better fighter.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vance_astro:

wonder woman has been able to deal with planet busting attacks,she has fought planet busters like superman and others,she can take a planet busting attack,and she has blocked an even more powerful attack,the combined blast from the pantheon.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

@vance_astro:

wonder woman has been able to deal with planet busting attacks,

Such as?

she has fought planet busters like superman and others,she can take a planet busting attack

When did Superman bust a planet? Also, what others? Even assuming Superman is STRONG enough to bust a planet that doesn't have anything to do with Binary as physical strength isn't what allows her to do that.

@gokuwarrior said:

she can take a planet busting attack,and she has blocked an even more powerful attack,the combined blast from the pantheon.

Wonder Woman's bracelets can only cover a small area of her body. She's not blocking what Binary projects.

gokuwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers