This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by King Hyperion (3708 posts) - - Show Bio
Binary
Superman Prime
  Can Binary (at full power) take down Superman Prime? What do you guys think?

#2 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.
Prime wins.

#3 Posted by Secret Turchin Man (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

the creator said:

"Nope.
Prime wins."

#4 Posted by lordraiden (6895 posts) - - Show Bio
Secret Turchin Man said:
"

the creator said:

"Nope.
Prime wins."

"

the creator said:
"Nope.
Prime wins."

#5 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

prime wins,far stronger

#6 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"Nope.
Prime wins."

#7 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

God damn i do hate Ms Marvel
the creator said:

"Nope.
Prime wins."

#8 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio

aww come on prime? why did u have to say prime? i mean she might not even win agenst the normal one.

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223723 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman Prime wins
#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91067 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"aww come on prime? why did u have to say prime? i mean she might not even win agenst the normal one."
She got one shotted by Gladiator who is weaker than Prime.
Moderator Online
#11 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"kaino12 said:
"aww come on prime? why did u have to say prime? i mean she might not even win agenst the normal one."
She got one shotted by Gladiator who is weaker than Prime.
"

What Binary got beat by Gladiator when was that ?
#12 Posted by WhiteLion (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry to bump this. But I had an argument with my friend, and she got upset that I didn't agree with her opinion so I linked her to comic vine. Showing her this topic even though it lacks details. Now I'm not the all knowing comic book fan, but she kept saying how Binary could do this or that and that superman isn't that strong.Stating that Binary has beaten Galatcus and Sentry, and super man has no way to put her down as she grows stronger and his hits would be a form of kinetic energy that she could absorb. She got extremely pissed off and is ignoring me. So I'd like a few statements or reasons why Superman Prime could beat Binary at full power so she'll admit that she is wrong thank you. I'd really appericate it.

#13 Posted by 8bitGangsta (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime feeds off solar energy Win

#14 Posted by WhiteLion (34 posts) - - Show Bio

So, she can't absorb it?

#15 Posted by RedLanternSuperman (348 posts) - - Show Bio

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lol oh god the spite is strong with this one.

Prime epic curbstomps of the century.

Like not even a good fight, just so much stomp.

#16 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime curbstomps. Mismatch.

#17 Posted by Floopay (8574 posts) - - Show Bio

@WhiteLion:

I don't think she can absorb kinetic energy. However, she can produce the same radiation as kryptonite or a red sun. She also could very well absorb the solar radiation out of his body.

So my thought is, with knowledge on her opponent, she would win. Without knowledge, she would lose.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#18 Posted by AssertingValor (5377 posts) - - Show Bio

*sigh*

#19 Posted by WhiteLion (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Superman Prime strong enough to hold a black hole or destroy a planet? As that's her primary argument. As I know of superman push half a planet or something like that. But I'd like to prove her wrong. But I don't know how strong prime is.

#20 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel gets the same treatment that Panthra did. 

#21 Edited by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

@WhiteLion said:

Is Superman Prime strong enough to hold a black hole

I dont see why not, Superman Prime is much stronger than out regular superman, who's held a miniature black hold in his hands.

or destroy a planet?

He can and has done so.

Also note that Binary has lost to Gladiator during Starblast 2

hope this helps.

#22 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

SMP.

#23 Edited by thanosii (1187 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to state that supes held an unreleased miniature black hole same way I can hold an undetonated rpg. That does min I can survive an rpg blast. Binary has the power of a full white hole that is leagues different.

#24 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man, this is not good for Binary. Prime for the win.

#25 Posted by Bossmonster (2136 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

Prime wins.

4 years later and it's still this.

#26 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy-Prime stomps.

#27 Edited by baron2011 (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

prime stomps

#28 Posted by Onemoreposter (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

lol wut?

#29 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@WhiteLion said:

Is Superman Prime strong enough to hold a black hole

I dont see why not, Superman Prime is much stronger than out regular superman, who's held a miniature black hold in his hands.

or destroy a planet?

He can and has done so.

Also note that Binary has lost to Gladiator during Starblast 2

hope this helps.

You seriously should be ashamed of yourself. 1. that wasn't a blackhole or remotely powerful enough to be one, it's not even comparable to a white dwarf. 2. we all know that 1 punch does not decide a comic book fight. 3. Gladiator can destroy planets with his fist, Superman can't 4. We don't attribute feats from one character to another. Pre-52 superman is not Prime, and it was stated as such in the series of Final Crisis why you would try to show a scan that's trying to allude to the start of a mini-blackhole that never fully develop is beyond illogical then trying to connect it to Prime, who's not Pre-52 superman???

#30 Edited by Saren (25225 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime. Spite.

#31 Posted by Killemall (18173 posts) - - Show Bio

You seriously should be ashamed of yourself.

O_o

Proof of this assertion please, that it was anything BUT a miniture black hole??

If you completely get taken out by one punch from the battle, then sure it does.

Firstly where is the whole "planets" coming from? A scan of Gladiator destroying anything other than an un-named nameless rock please?

And what do you mean Superman cant, we are talking about Superman Prime here, who can and has done so, i even put up the scans.

We do when its reasonable, and even then we ourself admit its not a fool proof argument. Same with the case, Superman Prime has same physically attributes of Superman, and based on what he has displayed is stronger and more durable.

While the correction that the mini-black hole wasnt never fully manifested is a genuine and i would have happily conceded had you brought that one up nicely. To be honestly i only realised the black hole never manifested after Blinder pointed that out in his thread not before.

So had you told me that much nicely i would have understood, your current reply though i dont.

And if you dont see similarities between Superman Prime and Superman not sure if debating with you really is a logical thing to do here.

#32 Edited by spiderbuck (2417 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime.

#33 Edited by TDK_1997 (14418 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime rather easily.

#34 Posted by mcool135 (413 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime makes Binary wish she had listened to her dad when he said men and women weren't equal. Regular Superman takes her out too.

#35 Edited by dondave (33410 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman Prime

#36 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (11385 posts) - - Show Bio

You seriously should be ashamed of yourself. 1. that wasn't a blackhole or remotely powerful enough to be one, it's not even comparable to a white dwarf. 2. we all know that 1 punch does not decide a comic book fight. 3. Gladiator can destroy planets with his fist, Superman can't 4. We don't attribute feats from one character to another. Pre-52 superman is not Prime, and it was stated as such in the series of Final Crisis why you would try to show a scan that's trying to allude to the start of a mini-blackhole that never fully develop is beyond illogical then trying to connect it to Prime, who's not Pre-52 superman???

soooooo much fail.....

Prime kills her to death......

#37 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days said:

@blacharrt1 said:

soooooo much fail.....

Prime kills her to death......

your life is nothing but fail.

I'm not backing Binary, but even if Prime does win, it would not be an easy one.

@killemall said:

@blacharrt1 said:

You seriously should be ashamed of yourself.

O_o

Proof of this assertion please, that it was anything BUT a miniture black hole??

If you completely get taken out by one punch from the battle, then sure it does.

Firstly where is the whole "planets" coming from? A scan of Gladiator destroying anything other than an un-named nameless rock please?

And what do you mean Superman cant, we are talking about Superman Prime here, who can and has done so, i even put up the scans.

We do when its reasonable, and even then we ourself admit its not a fool proof argument. Same with the case, Superman Prime has same physically attributes of Superman, and based on what he has displayed is stronger and more durable.

While the correction that the mini-black hole wasnt never fully manifested is a genuine and i would have happily conceded had you brought that one up nicely. To be honestly i only realised the black hole never manifested after Blinder pointed that out in his thread not before.

So had you told me that much nicely i would have understood, your current reply though i dont.

And if you dont see similarities between Superman Prime and Superman not sure if debating with you really is a logical thing to do here.

It says clearly in the scan that it isn't even a mini blackhole, Superman states that he stopped it before the magnetic field could even get to that point. So it's not even an assertion just from the scan you showed proves it wasn't a blackhole or even a mini-blackhole. A blackhole would have been comparable to a whitedwarf however this feat falls completely short especially when trying to attribute it to prime.

That scan you provided doesn't show the full fight, and one punch in comic punch don't decide a clear winner in a brawl, more often than not the whole fight is disrupted with no clear winners at all. If this were the case a lot of people would be one shoted and have way more loses than they do. You didn't show Binary getting one shotted you showed her being punched, now if you provided the other scans to show the sequence of her not recovering from the punch via a KO, then your argument for the scan is valid. But it isn't, with that scan.

Oh now you would like to play semantics between superman and superman prime, Well that's my point exactly about your post of showing Superman feats and trying to attribute them to superman Prime. Superman was KO'ed by a Shadowmoon of un-disclosed proportion, still smaller than the unnamed Planet Gladiator destroyed.

No we don't and you just contracted yourself with the previous statement, with trying to then differentiate the fact that superman can't destroy a planet but Prime can.

I don't know what you mean "nicely". You provided the scan, I'm certain you read it before you posted it. Being that you are a vet here on comicvine, one of whom i respect a great deal, i would think that you knew what you were doing when you posted what you posted. You were trying to create a certain narrative about Superman Prime by showing Superman's feats, and then showing Binary being punch. The intent is clear. I'm simply pointing that out.

#38 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (671 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1: Does it suck that you're making a lot of sense but no one is listening?

#39 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11385 posts) - - Show Bio

for the record i think Prime wins, but not for the scans that Killemall stated.

That makes no sense (fail) since you don't know anything about me or my life, so yeah nice attempt at a personal insult......but it failed. And since you know nothing of my life and probably only know yours that well, I'd say you were referring to yourself rather than someone you know nothing about, or you were just derping.........

#40 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@zombiemowlcher said:

@blacharrt1: Does it suck that you're making a lot of sense but no one is listening?

Nope, such is my life. When you do the side by side of these to characters. Both have potentials to pull off a win. Prime without his armor would be a better match then with. Because Binary could exploit the armors ability to give him energy of a yellow sun and maintain that energy, and Prime fear of losing his powers. It would be a give away, being that she can absorb all sorts of energies. The big downside to Binary is that she can't maintain a High outputs for a long period of time, however that output could do a lot of damage in the time she is wielding it.

#41 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@blacharrt1 said:

for the record i think Prime wins, but not for the scans that Killemall stated.

That makes no sense (fail) since you don't know anything about me or my life, so yeah nice attempt at a personal insult......but it failed. And since you know nothing of my life and probably only know yours that well, I'd say you were referring to yourself rather than someone you know nothing about, or you were just derping.........

Nice try at deflection, just stop, and move on. It's clear you have nothing better to do.

#42 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, this is a mismatch which didn't need a bump.