Binary runs gauntlet

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By daak1212

Okay this is probably going to be mismatched as all hell as I really cant gauge how strong she is nor really anybody else I asked in my thread. So here I go.

No Caption Provided

10 Rounds

Stamina and health and what not go back to normal after each match

1.Nova

2.Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)

3. Sersei

4.Apocalypse

5.Nova (full power with Quasar bands)....Or Phalanx Quasar which ever one is stronger

6.Hal Jordan with Blue and Green ring

7. Silver Surfer

8.Larfleeze

9. Stardust (Im feeling that as an energy being with vast energy manipulation she this should be interesting)

10. Thanos

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Does Nova have full Nova Force on round 1. If he has she could stop right there. If she passes Kyle kills her.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By daak1212

@TheMightyAvenger said:

Does Nova have full Nova Force on round 1. If he has she could stop right there. If she passes Kyle kills her.

No, actually if Nova did have full force he would die being as he needs a brace for all that power. I made Nova full power at round 4 with Bands or Phalanx

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@daak1212: Yes I meant Nova before he died in TI.

She stops at 2 then.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By daak1212

@TheMightyAvenger said:

@daak1212: Yes I meant Nova before he died in TI.

She stops at 2 then.

I heard she was actually a power house. I think saying Rayner stops her is underselling her. Then again I have no idea how strong Binary is except word of mouth which is "She's powerful"

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@daak1212: Yes she is powerfull, thing is so is Kyle, a very experienced Green Lantern, and arguably the one with the best imagination, who has incerdible feats of both construct strenght ( managed to briefly contain a Supernova ), blasting power ( planet buster ), and even speed and reactions ( both are FTL ). I'm not underselling her I just think Kyle is more powerfull.

ShadowSilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShadowSilver

Stops at Thanos? He would lay his pimp hand on her.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daak1212

@TheMightyAvenger said:

@daak1212: Yes she is powerfull, thing is so is Kyle, a very experienced Green Lantern, and arguably the one with the best imagination, who has incerdible feats of both construct strenght ( managed to briefly contain a Supernova ), blasting power ( planet buster ), and even speed and reactions ( both are FTL ). I'm not underselling her I just think Kyle is more powerfull.

I actually read a thread on here (Quasar vs Hal Jordan) where it was theorized that Quasar should/could win because of his vast energy manipulation. I think that Binary could starve Rayner or in fact be immune to the hits and keep eroding away at Rayner. Rayner is good but when it comes to powerhouses in which he has no idea of there abilities he doesn't have a stellar tracklist (case in point The Weaponer)

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@daak1212: True, but as far as I know Quasar is more powerfull than Binary by quite a decent margin ( unless she defeated him before ), and I doubt she would be immune to a power ring.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By daak1212

@TheMightyAvenger: I heard the opposite. I heard she's stronger than Quasar.

TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

@daak1212: Well I don't think she is, if you can provide any proof I can change my mind.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Freefa11

@daak1212: One problem with your gauntlet is that Kyle should be ranked higher than Sersi or Apocalypse. If you switch those then she might make it to round 4 (still Kyle, but she wins more fights), although those fights would also bring up how good her telepathy resistance is.

Stardust should also be below Silver Surfer, although it's kind of a moot point here.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By pooty

@daak1212: @TheMightyAvenger: Ms. Marvel is an energy absorber. So Binary would even be more so. Can't she absorb his ring? Nevertheless, she was absorbing a huge star that was sending out flares. She contained it enough to save the orbiting planet but passed out. Quasar had to save her and finish the job. So i don't think she is as powerful as Quasar.

chriconz123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By chriconz123

Quasar > Kyle >> Binary. She's strong but not far behind their league.

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daak1212

@pooty said:

@daak1212: @TheMightyAvenger: Ms. Marvel is an energy absorber. So Binary would even be more so. Can't she absorb his ring? Nevertheless, she was absorbing a huge star that was sending out flares. She contained it enough to save the orbiting planet but passed out. Quasar had to save her and finish the job. So i don't think she is as powerful as Quasar.

Yeah thats what I keep saying. She is a really really strong energy absorber and she could starve out Kyle. Kyle is being put on a pedal stool here when even he isnt the strongest Green Lantern.

@Freefa11: Well the thing with Stardust is that while she doesnt have the feats of Surfer she is in his league if not surpassing him. An energy being + energy manipulation +absorbtion = Do whatever you want.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

St6ops at 1 if its Nova Prime. If not, stops at 2.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Freefa11

@daak1212: That's a lot of reaching. Surfer is also an absorber and manipulator, and I don't see why her being an energy being would automatically bump her above anyone else. Also, I think one of the main reasons people rank her below the Surfer is due to her spectacular loss against Beta Ray Bill.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Stronger

Definately stops at Hal

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#19  Edited By Joygirl

@daak1212, I think you mean pedestal, not pedal stool. And I'd say she stops at either 2 or 5, if she can beat Rayner. Any battle I've ever seen with Miss Marvel has included a warning of "Unless she's Binary, then she's OVER 9,000!" So I assume she's pretty powerful. Especially since Miss Marvel is a decently tough cookie all by herself.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jeanroygrant

round 2