bills vs superman prime

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for billzthegodofdestruction
BillzTheGodOfDestruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bills fights superman prime

- both are bloodlusted

- fight to the death

- fighting on oa

- both start on ground

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

see? no more bias i found the most badass photos of them both

BillzTheGodOfDestruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this one is fair

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ComicStooge

Superman-Prime is easily Pre-Crisis Kryptonian level.

He wins, quite easily.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hard to judge until i've seen the movie

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman Prime he flew fast enough to destroy a planet and his physical strength can rip dimensions

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: I see, but Bills is at least a solar system buster and his travel speed is MFTL. + Weaker dbz characters have ripped dimensions just by shouting b4.

but well, we will have to wait for the subtitles first so we know what he's fully capable of.

BillzTheGodOfDestruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prime.

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prime wins

Rozalia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bill's should win from the looks of it.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Superman Prime here... Bills will think he can tank Superman Prime's strikes and that will be his fatal mistake.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Until i see bills tanking a world buster blunt force, i see prime winning here.

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

Until i see bills tanking a world buster blunt force, i see prime winning here.

but Goku busted a planet in the movie I believe.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^^ with his bare fists?!

Ki resistance and blunt force resistance are quite different.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills tends to tank hits primarily in fights. Prime hits pretty hard too. Also, where can I see this flick?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AngryHulks

Prime is only few beings who can went toe-to-toe with Monarch and live to tell the tale.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills is MFTL, is a galaxy buster also from what I have heard from someone who has actually watched the movie he destroyed half of the universe by absorbing a planet and he is bloodlusted within this scenario, when he fought against SSJG Goku he was only testing him and using 70% of his power yet he was still able to overpower him, also during their fight they produced earth shattering shockwaves, Superman Prime is powerful but Bills is a lot more powerful, Bills speedblitzes and tears him apart.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AngryHulks
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

jpgreat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jpgreat1

Considering that most of screw attacks biased video been debunked and how SSJ2/3 Goku can take on superman in any form... plus I also watched the movie... superman would never land a punch on bills and if he did Bills would turn up the heat and kill Superman

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills is MFTL, is a galaxy buster also from what I have heard from someone who has actually watched the movie he destroyed half of the universe by absorbing a planet and he is bloodlusted within this scenario, when he fought against SSJG Goku he was only testing him and using 70% of his power yet he was still able to overpower him, also during their fight they produced earth shattering shockwaves, Superman Prime is powerful but Bills is a lot more powerful, Bills speedblitzes and tears him apart.

nothing of what you said there happend in the movie besides the fact that bills only used 70%of his power agains goku

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Prime.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By uberhikari

I always get the various forms of Superman confused, lol. Can someone tell me which Superman we're talking about?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpgreat1 said:

Considering that most of screw attacks biased video been debunked and how SSJ2/3 Goku can take on superman in any form... plus I also watched the movie... superman would never land a punch on bills and if he did Bills would turn up the heat and kill Superman

Those debunk are still fan-made, and this is no regular Superman, this is Superman who fought Monarch, a being much more powerful than Bills. And Superman Prime is not in the Death Battle, so debunking doesn't hold water in this battle anyway because it's different Superman.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NeonGameWave
AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always get the various forms of Superman confused, lol. Can someone tell me which Superman we're talking about?

This is Superman Prime, he's Superman from Earth-Prime. He is one of the most powerful Superman here (the only Superman that surpassed him are Superman Prime One Million, Silver Age, and Kal Kent). He have all the powers of Superman plus near-immunity to magic, Kryptonite, and resistance to reality warping to some degree. The only difference is age and attitude.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks: Wait, is Superman Prime and Superboy Prime the same character?

jpgreat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpgreat1 said:

Those debunk are still fan-made, and this is no regular Superman, this is Superman who fought Monarch, a being much more powerful than Bills. And Superman Prime is not in the Death Battle, so debunking doesn't hold water in this battle anyway because it's different Superman.

You are correct but you everything pre-crisis superman can do Goku was already doing by the end of Buu Saga and Bills was able to chop him in the neck knocking him out cold. I mean we got brief information on Bills in the movie to begin with (or at least thats my opinion) but Superman wouldn't land a punch

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AngryHulks

@angryhulks: Wait, is Superman Prime and Superboy Prime the same character?

Yes, he's the same character, but when he wreck havoc on the GL corps, one of the Guardians sacrifice himself by unleashing huge explosion. That doesn't kill Superboy Prime, but he was displaced into other universe. As a side effect of Oan energy he absorbed, he enter another universe in adult form. Then he simply take on rampage across multiverse, enough to give Monitors a headaches, until he was tricked to fight Monarch, then after that point he was returned to his teenage form.

As Time Trapper stated (who revealed to be older version of Superman Prime), Oan energy has made him immortal.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By uberhikari
AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpgreat1 said:

@angryhulks said:

@jpgreat1 said:

You are correct but you everything pre-crisis superman can do Goku was already doing by the end of Buu Saga and Bills was able to chop him in the neck knocking him out cold. I mean we got brief information on Bills in the movie to begin with (or at least thats my opinion) but Superman wouldn't land a punch

This Superman was a multiversal-level threat, he might not have made-on-the-spot powers like Pre-Crisis Superman, but he was more dangerous for some reason. From my experience on Comic Vine, most people, even avid DBZ fans would not deny that Monarch is far more powerful than any DBZ characters, and Superman Prime fought him even when he starts loosing Guardian energy. Monarch is not even capable of wounding or knocking Prime out, and the fight ends up in stalemate.

And it's presumed that Superman Prime is faster than regular Superman as well, and Superman stated that he can go just under light speed (implying 99%), his perception feats so far is faster-than-light and most speed is quantifiable as DC tends to give out numbers. There's no way of getting accurate speed from DBZ characters except from pure speculation which have a lot of problems. But there's no solid evidence that any of them are faster than light, just because they fight fast doesn't means that they're faster than light. Gaps between speed is huge if you play around with c constant.

jpgreat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jpgreat1

Right so was Buu who technically was defeated by the combine efforts of Vegeta, Nameks, Head Kai (who in DBZ universe is like the creator God characters), and Goku. Again you mention nothing new that Goku wasn't already capable of by the end of the DBZ saga. The whole DBGT I''ll agree to some points of the inconsistencies in that because at the same time they mention Omega to be the end all be all character that somehow a universal spirit bomb took care of... but thats my rant with GT nothing to do with this thread.

You also seem to quickly forget that speeds are calculatable in DBZ it was the trouble of matching power levels through the cartoon (not manga) that gave a lot of people pause or that is up for debate. Remember Piccolo's special beam cannon was fired off at light speed in which Radditz was able to dodge. I think you need to re-read the whole fan made why screw attack got it wrong and why Goku would win thread again because he breaks down the numbers, speed factor, and fighting ability better then I can while at work with half of my access blocked or I just link a bunch of DBZ videos/story scripts.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AngryHulks

@jpgreat1 said:

Right so was Buu who technically was defeated by the combine efforts of Vegeta, Nameks, Head Kai (who in DBZ universe is like the creator God characters), and Goku. Again you mention nothing new that Goku wasn't already capable of by the end of the DBZ saga. The whole DBGT I''ll agree to some points of the inconsistencies in that because at the same time they mention Omega to be the end all be all character that somehow a universal spirit bomb took care of... but thats my rant with GT nothing to do with this thread.

You also seem to quickly forget that speeds are calculatable in DBZ it was the trouble of matching power levels through the cartoon (not manga) that gave a lot of people pause or that is up for debate. Remember Piccolo's special beam cannon was fired off at light speed in which Radditz was able to dodge. I think you need to re-read the whole fan made why screw attack got it wrong and why Goku would win thread again because he breaks down the numbers, speed factor, and fighting ability better then I can while at work with half of my access blocked or I just link a bunch of DBZ videos/story scripts.

I use energy beam, laser, and light ray as an argument for Thor many times, and guess what? I learnt from people that dodging light, as impossible as it seems can be achieved by street levelers, Batman and Captain America have done it throughout their life.

Dodging feats alone is not a good speed feat, not only that's vague in many ways, but it's surprisingly common feats for comic characters. The good speed feat would also be perception feat, Superman's perception is well beyond his movement speed, he have insane speed feats if you really check it out. He have done more than dodging, he literally construct the entire city in matters of seconds, that's one speed feat. Dodging is also a reflexive reaction, but Superman have done more than that, he is capable of sustaining his perception to the point he could patiently observe photon moving through short distance as well as chemical reaction, which may took less than a nanosecond to complete. I could make this analysis longer, but I don't think this thread is the best place to put it here, so I brief it for you.

I read the Screw Attack debunking thread so many time, and I disagree with them, and I have my own analysis. I don't use Screw Attack's analysis for my debate, I use my own (or someone else's). I know Mortein and he's good debater and he make a thread in attempts to calculate DBZ character's speed, but even him admitted that his analysis can't solidly conclude that they're faster-than-light, probably because there're not enough variables or clarification in the manga. In the thread about Superman's speed, that's even worst, I know that Superman is faster than that and the narration have give values that make my life easier. While Superman is not faster than light, but he's definitely in relativistic speed, and his speed should not ever be measured in Mach due to large number.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jpgreat1 said:

Also, the "creator God" is not necessary powerful, not to mention DBZ universe is quite small in comparison with DC and Marvel. If he's not omnipotent, then that complicated stuffs up. But from my experience with pro-DBZ debator, they won't put even the most powerful DBZ character above Odin.

Avatar image for grandmastersexyhd
Grandmastersexyhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still have to see the movie, but from what I know about Bills I don't think it will be as easy as some people think. But I dont want to touch on anything until I see the movie though i'm leaning towards Superman Prime here

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did the thread creator seriously create 2 different alts to comment in his own thread? The Battle Forum these days...

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i just figured out that billzgodofdestruction is a troll

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of our analysis on what exactly Bills can do is somewhat speculation. We haven't seen the movie and are only really assuming, just like how fast DBZ characters truly are.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are very few people that would be able to stop Prime. Bills is just not on that list.

Prime without all that much effort.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

^^ with his bare fists?!

Ki resistance and blunt force resistance are quite different.

Yes, SSJ3 Goku actually punched half of King Kai's planet apart

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ive really only seen bills fight ssj3 goku and he was beyond that level of goku superman prime was able to tank a universal explosion. can superman prime throw out an attack that would kill bills? bills can of course survive a planet explosion

what could either of these guys do to kill each other?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ComicStooge

Prime has reacted to the Flashes:

No Caption Provided

Can tank shots from Black Adam with no damage:

No Caption Provided

Flying through a three-hundred mile wall of pure energy:

No Caption Provided

He solos the Teen Titants, Doom Petrol and JSA, while holding back:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Fighting Monarch:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

UltramanPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By UltramanPrime

SBP

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superboy Prime

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman-Prime is easily Pre-Crisis Kryptonian level.

He wins, quite easily.

I wouldn't go that far.

MetalSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My guess would be prime....maybe.

I didn't agree with the superman vs Goku video for a multitude of reasons, but regardless, this character (bills) is far stronger then Goku. He can destroy a planet with a small KI blast (something he does for fun) and has the ability to turn things that he touches to sand. Goku can move more than 4 times the speed of light (according to screw attack) and Bills still easily dodges him so I'm pretty sure SB P can't speed blitz him. He's also capable of destroying an entire Universe with his energy.

SB Prime is my homeboy but honestly with the power that DBZ chars have I don't believe that he could just one shot bills, and his combat skills are lacking (he gets angry easily and just rage fights) while bills is an actual martial artist.

But again, bills showed in the movie (which is out btw) that he can turn things he touches into sand.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Though I side with Dbz characters most of the time, Superman prime would wreck regular superman.. I don't think any dbz character is on that level. (Haven't seen the movie, though so I won't say a lot)

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ComicStooge

My guess would be prime....maybe.

I didn't agree with the superman vs Goku video for a multitude of reasons, but regardless, this character (bills) is far stronger then Goku. He can destroy a planet with a small KI blast (something he does for fun) and has the ability to turn things that he touches to sand. Goku can move more than 4 times the speed of light (according to screw attack) and Bills still easily dodges him so I'm pretty sure SB P can't speed blitz him. He's also capable of destroying an entire Universe with his energy.

SB Prime is my homeboy but honestly with the power that DBZ chars have I don't believe that he could just one shot bills, and his combat skills are lacking (he gets angry easily and just rage fights) while bills is an actual martial artist.

But again, bills showed in the movie (which is out btw) that he can turn things he touches into sand.

It was actually just over 2 times the speed of light.

Anyway, considering regular Superman is transmutation resistant, SMP should be even more so.

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Regular Superman would win, Prime makes Bills his new wife.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tacos_kickass: Nah, i highly doubt regular Superman could hold a candle to Bills and as for SPM, we will have to see the movie first.