Bills vs Superman

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Happy March 30th Comic Vine!!!!!!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Post crisis Superman!

This Fight takes place on King Kai's Planet!

- 200 ft Distance!

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are going to be a lot of DBZ threads.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Has the movie actually come out yet?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AngryHulks

In some time zone, yes.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: 13 hours ago it has been released in Japan! I just waited until it was Eastern standard time, probably should have waited until California is 12 AM, aw well! Japan is more important.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge said:

In some time zone, yes.

The rule states that it must be at least March 30 before this can be made, so technically it isn't allowed.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Its the 30th of March where Im living :p

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks said:

@comicstooge said:

In some time zone, yes.

The rule states that it must be at least March 30 before this can be made, so technically it isn't allowed.

It's still 29th in some time zone, such as in the America continent. Australia, Japan, and some part of Asia are already 30th.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

March 30th here, time to leave CV for a while.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ComicStooge

@angryhulks: I'm in Australia, I know.

I assumed the rule was that it had to be March 30th in the US.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By laflux

March 30th here, time to leave CV for a while.

LOL :p

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills ? Like the Buffalo Bills ?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lawd.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 the_stegman  Moderator

@omegablast452: Sailor Moon is also getting a reboot..just imagine the influx of these types of battles we will be seeing...

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By omegablast452

@omegablast452: Sailor Moon is also getting a reboot..just imagine the influx of these types of battles we will be seeing...

buster omg

I can't take it

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 the_stegman  Moderator
omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think superman wins still ,in the movie bills didnt show many feats but he is damn fast only way that goku could keep up with him was by using instant transmission. no durablity feats where shown. and all that bs of the universe and galaxy busting was false. ssj3 was beated easly by bills, when SSJG fought bills was only using 70% of his full power it was stated at the end by whis. I can say for sure that bills is solar system buster but not a galaxy buster nope.

coming from a dbz fan.. not sad cause it was announced that there will be another movie probably with the other gods which are more powerful :S and we can tell already that goku will train and get stronger and beat them all blah blah..

King_Bradley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously wait for the damn movie to come out

That aside based on what I've seen I'd say Supes would clean his clock

ImperiexPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What version? I'm a massive Supes fan, but Burisu slaughters here with the exception of people like All-Star and Prime.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AngryHulks

It's already March the 30th from New York to Los Angeles.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mortein

@debeze said:

i think superman wins still ,in the movie bills didnt show many feats but he is damn fast only way that goku could keep up with him was by using instant transmission. no durablity feats where shown. and all that bs of the universe and galaxy busting was false. ssj3 was beated easly by bills, when SSJG fought bills was only using 70% of his full power it was stated at the end by whis. I can say for sure that bills is solar system buster but not a galaxy buster nope.

coming from a dbz fan.. not sad cause it was announced that there will be another movie probably with the other gods which are more powerful :S and we can tell already that goku will train and get stronger and beat them all blah blah..

I'm glad he's not a galaxy buster.

We know that SSJ3 Goku should not be more than a multi solar system buster, and we know that he surpassed Bills when he turned into SSJG

So if Bills was a galaxy buster that woud mean that SSJG form is more than a billion times more powerful than SSJ3 form, which would be unreasonably big power up IMO.

anyways I think Bills wins this.

Avatar image for daddy_cool_dude
Daddy_Cool_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

@debeze said:

We know that SSJ3 Goku should not be more than a multi solar system buster, and we know that he surpassed Bills when he turned into SSJG

So if Bills was a galaxy buster that woud mean that SSJG form is more than a billion times more powerful than SSJ3 form, which would be unreasonably big power up IMO.

That's sad, I've been waiting to make Anti-Monitor vs Bills for a month. My previous one was locked.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

@debeze said:

what the hell are you talking about?

bills was stronger than ssjg goku

bills wasn't even fighting full power (he was using 70% of his power) and he still won

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mortein

@baron2011 said:

@mortein said:

@debeze said:

bills wasn't even fighting full power (he was using 70% of his power) and he still won

yeah, I just found out about that few minutes ago.

I was wrong to assume that SSJG Goku was stronger than Bills.

I should have read your post more carefully.

have you watched the movie?

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

@baron2011 said:

@mortein said:

@debeze said:

no i haven't watched the movie but i had read spoilers and that is from where i know that bills is stronger than ssjg goku

when do you think the movie is gonna be available for us to see it?

Avatar image for universalshadow
Universalshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Universalshadow

Bootleg cam quality: a week or 2

Good quality with english subs: 6-8 months :(

As for this matchup I like Bills a lot so I'm going to say Bills takes this one but I really want to see just how fast he is for myself.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bootleg can quality: a week or 2

Good quality with english subs: 6-8 months :(

As for this matchup I like Bills a lot som I'm going to say Bills takes this one but I really want to see just how fast he is for myself.

well we just have to wait

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

@baron2011 said:

@mortein said:

@debeze said:

no i haven't watched the movie but i had read spoilers and that is from where i know that bills is stronger than ssjg goku

... Wait Bills beat goku? thats how it ended....?

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills is so fast goku has to use instant transmission for a good amount of the fight i think

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mortein

cam version in less than week, at least most of the movie, if not the whole one.

ROBOT6661

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if the spoilers are true then Bills cross the universe in like a couple of seconds and didn't even got a scratch after the battle against SSJ God

so i am going with him

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NeonGameWave

Bills wrecks Superman and has him buried

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SonDeathEater

In the movie guide bills and goku sent an earth shattering shockwave and bills was holding back.Goku was going at 80% of his power amazing!Bills calls goku a rare genius.Goku does a kamehameha in king Kai's planet and when it went around,goku managed to block it.This movie easily proved goku is more than enough than enough for post crisis and a better debate for pc supes though I still think of will win

PlasticBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By PlasticBag

@debeze: Superman will then get stronger as well! But what I really wanted to ask is what did you think of the movie? Is it worth checking out?

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baron2011 said:

@mortein said:

@baron2011 said:

@mortein said:

@debeze said:

yup,bills beat goku at the end of the movie

valfranx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By valfranx

@debeze said:

bs is part of the whis create or destroy universes.

Birusu goes off to Earth to visit Vegeta, while Goku is down for the count, and Kaiō stands there with Bubbles, mouth agape, though he snaps out of it when he realizes he needs to warn Vegeta.

Back on Earth, everyone is gathered at Capsule Corporation for Bulma’s birthday party. Kuririn asks how old she is, but she retorts with a “Shut up!” while Vegeta mutters that it is the “same lousy thing” every single year. She eventually answers, “in SD, I’m always a youthful 16!!!” — Kuririn protests that, if that were the case, he would only be 13! Kaiō telepathically contacts Vegeta to explain the situation, and notes that whatever he does, he must not anger Birusu, lest he destroy not only the Earth, but the entire galaxy.

[url]http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/03/03/battle-of-gods-sd-in-april-2013-saikyo-jump/[/url]

movie quote:

Uisu: [in honorific register] “The entire solar system will be destroyed in the blink of an eye.”

Piccolo: "No, the entire galaxy will cease to be"

bills with feats mftl Also is confirmed:

goku and vegeta are also, confirmed as above of gohan mystic / ultimate:

here:

[url]http://www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/battle-of-gods/synopsis/[/url]

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By comicace3

@comicace3 said:

@baron2011 said:

@mortein said:

@baron2011 said:

@mortein said:

@debeze said:

yup,bills beat goku at the end of the movie

yessss now I know there will be a sequel. And for the first time goku losses the first battle..well second... get ready for round 3!

valfranx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By valfranx

bills vs goku ssjg and vegeta:

Loading Video...

bills vs goku ssj3:

Loading Video...

bills vs z fighters:

Loading Video...

bills or goku ssjg are stronger than Vegito:

GT TV Special Animation comic:

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h441/Fox_969/04b-1.jpg

herms:

Merging With Vegeta!

After Goku and Vegeta use a merging item to merge, they become Vegetto! They can furthermore become a Super Saiyan, making them Super Vegetto! After the two strongest people merge, they become the greatest master in the universe! Perhaps even stronger than Super Saiyan 4!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15533

Goku adds that Birus is the strongest in the universe; he even makes Kaiō and Kaiōshin wet themselves.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/battle-of-gods/synopsis/

Akira gave it a nice upgrade in a goku in manga, with the ssjgod where his powers surpass the goku ssj4 in dbgt.

Not to mention that there is still 12 universes with gods of destruction stronger than bills and whis.

now is wait for the next movie dbz, for to know, how powerful are the other gods of destruction, depending on your power, may even be an awesome challenge for skyfathers in the future who knows.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By NeonGameWave

@valfranx: Awesome points and post! However, I think Bills alone would be skyfather level considering the fact that he was only using 70% of his overall power and was holding 30% back against a SSJG Goku who would definitely be a multi-Solar System Buster. Also, although GT is not canon, Goku in base form was able to destroy a dimension and in SSJ4 form he is a lot more powerful but Bills would definitely be more powerful than a SSJ4 Goku, and it`s not only because of sheer destructive output that makes him deadly but also because of his overwhelming skill, experience and knowledge as well. Bills can destroy a Galaxy at max power or more as Whis even mentioned that he would in a fit of rage wipe out the entire Solar System in no time at all and there is no indication to suggest that it would require him to use his full power or not, I doubt it would require him to use his full power. Bills>>>>>>>>>Vegito, Cell, Frieza, Kid Buu and Buuhan. Buhaan if I recall correctly was affecting things on a dimensional level and Cell is an confirmed Solar System buster by not only Akira Toriyama himself through the manga but also through the official handbooks and guidebooks. Also Bills has been around for a really, really long time and has been destroying planets of different types, sizes and etc throughout the universe also stars probably as well since we know now that the Kais, and Supreme Kais create stars and planets as well as life however, Bills as the opposing force can destroy these same things that they create, even Shenron the Eternal Dragon who grants wishes and is a force of the DB universe was whimpering in fear, no other Dragon Ball character would be able to do that not even Omega Shenron from GT, Shenron would probably be a little intimidated by Omega Shenron but he wouldn`t helplessly cry and whimper in absolute fear also Omega Shenron is a universal threat as it even took a Universal Spirit Bomb to truly destroy him and Omega Shenron was blowing up many stars as he even was threatening the cosmos as officially stated by Mr. Popo. I cannot wait for a sequel to the movie or a continuation of the series, the next 11 gods of destruction will be something very powerful and interesting. We will probably get a new series and I cannot wait!

SSJG4Gogeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: The fight against Bills was ten years before the last episode of Z. Goku SSj4 was said to have had the highest ki ever felt by the Supreme kais and Omega easily took on two SSJ4 considering Goku got extra power from the rest of the z fighters. Remember this movie is new and people want over the top feats and crazy battles, but that doesn't mean he's stronger than guys like Omega and Baby.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By NeonGameWave

@omegashenron: That is a good point, Omega Shenron did defeat SSJ4 Goku easily and the rest of the Z Fighters however Bills defeated SSJG Goku who had the power of Ultimate Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Vegeta and Pan who showed a potential in power even when in her mother`s womb and Gohan as well as Trunks was weaker in GT if I`m not mistaken, Battle Of Gods takes roughly 3 years after Z and Goku obviously would increase in power since then, along with Vegeta as well as the others but Bills manages to wreck every single one of them without using his true power and he fights with more skill than Omega but I could see why Omega would ultimately defeat him however Bills in my opinion would be able to maybe pull off a difficult win if he uses 100% of his true power because he only used 70% of his overall power against a SSJG Goku who was going all out during points within the actual fight. Bills would destroy Baby in my opinion. The Supreme Kais, Kais and Shenron feared Bills greatly and they didn`t even have to measure his power or sense it just based on what they have seen and heard of him in regards to what he has done or what he is capable of, they shiver in absolute fear and panic if his name is mentioned. Also Bills>>>>>>>>>>>Buhaan and Vegito even if they are to combine which would put them above probably SSJ4 level and it would allow them to contend with Omega Shenron.

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJG4Gogeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SSJG4Gogeta

@neongamewave: We don't know how strong SSJG really is but it looks like a super Kaio ken to be honest. It's probably like Super Saiyan 3.5 because even Bills says it wasn't as strong as the Oracle fish predicted. Also, as shitty and feat-less gt was we knew Goku in his base form was as powerful as the Goku SSJ3. So we could say once kid goku hit SSJ3 he was already much stronger than SSJG was. I have Bills a little bit below Baby and Whis around Nuova or Syn. Unfortunately we will never know how strong Bills and Whis really are as DB feats are all over the place. Broly was busting galaxies with one blast yet guys much stronger were shown only blowing up earth.

EDIT: The fight between the two is 10 years after the fight with buu and a short while before the last episode of Z.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By NeonGameWave

@omegashenron:

Actually we do. It looks like Kaioken in appearance but in terms of power the difference is great and Bills said what he said about SSJG being a little exaggerated because he expected more of a challenge that is how powerful Bills is and Bills did not even go all out. Not really, it is true that by GT they are insanely powerful, however SSJG>>>>>>>>SSJ3 and Goku was using 80% of his power also when he was fighting Bills. Bills completely overpowered him also remember that SSJG is composed of Ultimate Gohan (before GT when he became weak), Goten, Trunks, Vegeta and Pan`s power so its their power along with his own as a SSJ3, Bills is above Baby and he is the better fighter by far also you can`t say Whis is around Syn or Nuova if you don`t know his true potential he is significantly more powerful than Bills he should be above Syn and Nuova. That is where ki control and PL come into play they are fundamental methodical laws within the DB universe and they distinguish characters from each other just because Broly accomplished a galaxy busting feat doesn`t mean other characters can`t do the same or more and Broly is a non canon character unfortunately so that`s not a good example. I only mentioned GT and etc because I was addressing the interesting point about SSJG Goku and if he surpasses SSJ4 Goku, also Bills should be able to do what Broly did and more.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/movie/battle-of-gods/synopsis/