Bills vs Silver Surfer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251  Edited By xeon1cs

@xeon1cs said:

@name12345: Shenron isn't omnipotent though.

There isn't an omnipotent in DBZ at all.

He had clear limitations on what people could and could not do with the Dragon Balls.

Wrong! those limitations are for humans only... infact they tricked him once to do something they could not.

Whatever think what you want, if you like to be illogical that's your problem.

I mean...I'm sorry you think Shenron is omnipotent, they made it pretty clear he wasn't.

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252  Edited By debeze

@name12345: uulong wished vegeta and nappa away but it didnt work

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So if one has a limitation how can he be called omnipotent?

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can't be. Plus it makes no sense for you to magically receive omnipotence if the person who created you isn't omnipotent in the first place, which at most you would just be nigh-omnipotent.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By namezero12345

@debeze said:

yea, even if that's true, which would be a mistake since goku always wants to fight STRONGER opponents...

even if that was true it would only mean that Shenron will not use his powers in a evil way, but his creator could certainly do

and again i'm not going to take you seriously in this mismatched GOD vs herald battle.... think what you want

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256  Edited By namezero12345

@ferdelance said:

So if i can do everything except creating cars can i kill you? yes, i think so

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debeze said:

yea, even if that's true, which would be a mistake since goku always wants to fight STRONGER opponents...

even if that was true it would only mean that Shenron will not use his powers in a evil way, but his creator could certainly do

and again i'm not going to take you seriously in this mismatched GOD vs herald battle.... think what you want

That's 100% speculation on your part.

There is nothing to suggest that Kami, or Dende could have wished for someone that anyone else couldn't have.

And again, being a god means nothing. I guess Thor must win every fight ever since he's a god.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By namezero12345

@xeon1cs said:

@name12345 said:

@debeze said:

There is nothing to suggest that Kami, or Dende could have wished for someone that anyone else couldn't have.

And again, being a god means nothing. I guess Thor must win every fight ever since he's a god.

(infact Thor is not a god, he is an Asgardian, which is just only another race, this is a DBZ GOD!! it's different.)

no your are speculations, untill your case is proven

GOD >>>>>>> Herald

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259  Edited By xeon1cs

@ferdelance said:

How is that relevant here? They cannot wish Shenron to kill someone.

Whether you want to accept it or not, he's pretty much a low-mid tier reality warper, with some pretty heavy restrictions when it comes to using his power offensively.

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs: the true powerful dragon is porunga from namek he can do anything

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261  Edited By xeon1cs

@xeon1cs said:

@name12345 said:

@debeze said:

no yours speculation, untill your case is proven

GOD >>>>>>> Herald

How is that my speculation when you're the one stating it, despite their being zero evidence to support that claim?

Again, Thor must never lose then, right?

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ferdelance said:

Killing me wouldn't be difficult, but you wouldn't be omnipotent since you have a limitation.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debeze said:

@xeon1cs: the true powerful dragon is porunga from namek he can do anything

Wasn't the only difference at the time that Porunga could grant 3 wishes, while Shenron was limited to one?

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name12345 said:

@ferdelance said:

Killing me wouldn't be difficult, but you wouldn't be omnipotent since you have a limitation.

yeah... that was not my point, my point is that Shenron is more powerful than SS, nigh-omnipoten and is just a creaton of a lesser God in DBZ

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By namezero12345

@xeon1cs said:

@name12345 said:

@xeon1cs said:

@name12345 said:

@debeze said:

no yours speculation, untill your case is proven

GOD >>>>>>> Herald

How is that my speculation when you're the one stating it, despite their being zero evidence to support that claim?

Again, Thor must never lose then, right?

YEAH SO IF I SAY THAT I COULD NEVER BEAT JESUS IN A FIGHT, IM SPECULATING RIGHT???

that's your stupid logic, so annoying talking with idiots

and thor is not a god he's just an asgardian

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xeon1cs: no he could grant any wish and revive people AS MANY TIMES as needed ,and he brought earth back after kid buu blew it up Etc

shenron cant bring ppl back to life more than once

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even the most powerful DBZ character is still less powerful than Galactus. Silver Surfer's matter manipulation ability is strong enough to practically grant me any material wishes as well.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By namezero12345

@angryhulks said:

Even the most powerful DBZ character is still less powerful than Galactus. Silver Surfer's matter manipulation ability is strong enough to practically grant me any material wishes as well.

Shenron can do the same, he doesn't have limitations on material wishes

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269  Edited By AngryHulks

@angryhulks said:

Shenron can do the same

Still, granting wishes have limitation, Shenron can not grant any wishes that is beyond the power scope of his creator.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270  Edited By namezero12345

@angryhulks said:

@name12345 said:

@angryhulks said:

Shenron can do the same

Still, granting wishes have limitation, Shenron can not grant any wishes that is beyond the power scope of his creator.

or maybe his will? neither of us know the truth. But he can recreate planets and people etc.

and he doesn't have limitation on material things

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angryhulks said:

@name12345 said:

@angryhulks said:

Shenron can do the same

or maybe his will? neither of us know the truth. But he can recreate planets and people etc.

Congratulations. He's weaker than Franklin Richards when he was like 5 years old.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By namezero12345

@xeon1cs said:

@name12345 said:

@angryhulks said:

@name12345 said:

@angryhulks said:

Shenron can do the same

Congratulations. He's weaker than Franklin Richards when he was like 5 years old.

congratulation what? i didn't create Shenron... wtf?

and who care about richards ? he is not the subject right now

monarch_prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273  Edited By monarch_prime

I care.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@monarch_prime: LOL nice , DBZ has nothing on the Big dog in marvel and DC

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name12345:

Shenron was only able to do what was within the extent of his creator, he's not omnipotent or anything.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As explained, Silver Surfer defeats Bills via going intangible and then TPing/ blasting him.

Avatar image for universalshadow
Universalshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By Walzo

@universalshadow:

He hasn't done anything spectacular, it's just a character based off of him.

valfranx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

it seems that this is the part that says that goku was using 80% of its power, bills gets angry and disappointed that the ssjgod was not a opponent the height for him, and that is at this point that he begins to use 70% of its power? after seeing this scene saw some resemblance with fight freeza vs goku Kaioken x10 or goku ssj4 vs omega, where both dominates the fight with ease. goku even using 100% of its power not think it would be enough to defeat bills.

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280  Edited By namezero12345

@walzo said:

@name12345:

Shenron was only able to do what was within the extent of his creator, he's not omnipotent or anything.

infact that's not the point, the point is that Silversurfer is below Shenron's level, who's just the creation of a lesser God in DBZ.

Bills is one of the most powerful if not the most powerful dbz-God himself, so this fight is stupid... Bills would win easily there's nothing to argue about.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

SS

namezero12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By namezero12345

@clark_el said:

SS

fail.

Bills is a God and you don't even know all of his powers.

SS is just a herald,

where is your logic?

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283  Edited By AngryHulks

@clark_el said:

SS

fail.

SS is just a herald,

where is your logic?

If he's not omnipotent God, then this is argument doesn't hold water.

Thor is God, Hercules is God, Odin is God, and even then some of the reality-warping conventional superheroes can easily beat them. Silver Surfer battle so many gods throughout his life.

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#284  Edited By Clark_EL
AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286  Edited By AngryHulks

@angryhulks said:

@name12345 said:

@clark_el said:

SS

fail.

SS is just a herald,

where is your logic?

Thor is God, Hercules is God, Odin is God, and even then some of the reality-warping conventional superheroes can easily beat them. Silver Surfer battle so many gods throughout his life.

No in Marvel Thor is just an Asgardian. We can call them Gods, or Aliens it doesn't matter.

A real God is supposed to be a mystical entity. In certain mythologies (like the greek) a real God is immortal, and i'm not talking about aging... they can't really die.

So just because Asgardian's Gods are vulnerable to certain things it doesn't mean that every other God would be the same.

Thor is the God of what? thunder? thunder is a weak phenomenon... they can't even destroy a planet, that would be a weak god...

Bills is the God of Destruction of the Seventh Universe!!!!

Do you see the difference?!?! Silversurfer can't compete, you must be stupid if you don't get this. (sorry, but it's true)

Don't call me stupid when you don't even know my background, I remembered that you think a DBZ character can beat anyone from DC or Marvel.

Though this is not that relevant, Thor can destroy planet, and he have done it more than once, with little effort too. Asgardians are not aliens as they're born from mystical source rather than nature, so they're considered Gods as well as Olympus. Asgardians, many of them such as Thor and Odin have come back from the death as well because they're partially metaphysical in nature.

Bills is not on sky father's level, he can blow up 1000 more galaxies and Odin would still defeated him because blowing up things can only get you so far. Apparently Bills is not on Odin's level, so Surfer have more than a chance to beat Bills. Not to mention DBZ universe is probably barely the size of Virgo cluster.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walzo said:

@name12345:

infact that's not the point, the point is that Silversurfer is below Shenron's level, who's just the creation of a lesser God in DBZ.

Bills is one of the most powerful if not the most powerful dbz-God himself, so this fight is stupid... Bills would win easily there's nothing to argue about.

And he still doesn't have anything to answer for going intangible and TP.

God I can't wait until you get banned again.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@angryhulks: @name12345: Hey gents, lets keep the insults to a complete minimum. There's no reason for either of you to get worked up over such things. Just keep it respectful and have some fun!

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By debeze

50 years of feat vs one movie

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@name12345 said:

@angryhulks said:

@name12345 said:

@clark_el said:

SS

fail.

SS is just a herald,

where is your logic?

No in Marvel Thor is just an Asgardian. We can call them Gods, or Aliens it doesn't matter.

A real God is supposed to be a mystical entity. In certain mythologies (like the greek) a real God is immortal, and i'm not talking about aging... they can't really die.

So just because Asgardian's Gods are vulnerable to certain things it doesn't mean that every other God would be the same.

Thor is the God of what? thunder? thunder is a weak phenomenon... they can't even destroy a planet, that would be a weak god...

Bills is the God of Destruction of the Seventh Universe!!!!

Do you see the difference?!?! Silversurfer can't compete, you must be stupid if you don't get this. (sorry, but it's true)

Don't call me stupid when you don't even know my background, I remembered that you think a DBZ character can beat anyone from DC or Marvel.

Though this is not that relevant, Thor can destroy planet, and he have done it more than once, with little effort too. Asgardians are not aliens as they're born from mystical source rather than nature, so they're considered Gods as well as Olympus. Asgardians, many of them such as Thor and Odin have come back from the death as well because they're partially metaphysical in nature.

Bills is not on sky father's level, he can blow up 1000 more galaxies and Odin would still defeated him because blowing up things can only get you so far. Apparently Bills is not on Odin's level, so Surfer have more than a chance to beat Bills. Not to mention DBZ universe is probably barely the size of Virgo cluster.

What makes you think he'd not on Odin level, if the statement about bills blowing up half of the universe, this make his Ki way over 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.,000,000,000,000,000x 100,000,000,000,000,000. So this makes him immune to a good number of attacks.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#292  Edited By Raw_Material

close one, but my edge goes to Silver Surfer.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would've said Surfer probably a few weeks ago but after reading up on Bills more I gotta go with Bills.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would've said Surfer probably a few weeks ago but after reading up on Bills more I gotta go with Bills.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#295  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

SS mind wipes him.

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@marshall_long said:

He still has no counter to intangibility and TP.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: You can't give characters feats that they haven't demonstrated. I really don't care what Akira Toriyama says or what the DBZ guide books/data books say.

wow. You know akira toriyama is the writer of Dragon ball, don't you? Whether or not you care about it, a writer's statement about his characters is always going to be taken as right. Doesn't matter if you're against it.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By Wardemon32

WTF is this? SS Stomps?

debeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: yup, every DC/Marvel wins against a dbz character even spiderman can solo dbz

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debeze:

1) No.

2) Surfer wins because Bills has no answer to intangibility and TP.