This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by OmegaShenron (55 posts) - - Show Bio

It's time to give the comic fans a break with all this bills vs(insert Comic character here).

How would a fight between between the mighty Omega Shenron vs Bills go?

It's hard to say considering Gt Goku is as strong as the goku that fought Bills on king kais planet, but we will don't know how strong Goku SSJG is.

I got Omega by stomp considering his fight is MANY years after the Bills incident and lots of training has been done since then.

Also, if this is the wrong area can you please move it?

#2 Posted by omegablast452 (2425 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills stomps.

#3 Posted by OmegaShenron (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: I don't think so. Omega took on two SSJ4 and easily dominated them. Even the kais Goku had the highest ki ever felt(this is after Bills) and Omega toyed around with him.

#4 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (24927 posts) - - Show Bio

Via feats GT was weaker then DBZ.....

#5 Posted by OmegaShenron (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: Can't deny that but dragonball as a series was all over the place with feats. Going by feats early character could beat Buu. Eg Broly

#6 Edited by Theorder14 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegablast452: I don't think so. Omega took on two SSJ4 and easily dominated them. Even the kais Goku had the highest ki ever felt(this is after Bills) and Omega toyed around with him.

I consider SSJ 3 much more powerful than SSJ4. GT was awful and non-canon. The creators of GT didn't have full knowledge of Goku at all. Glass shards cut him and Goku couldn't feel the air current when he was blind in GT. That's bull***, In DBZ he have shown multiple times to be able to fight without seeing cus he can sense his opponents + he blocked a sword with just a finger.

and this is NOT after Billis. GT isn't created by the original author. It was by Toei animation who didn't have full knowledge of DBZ so with otherwords non-canon

#7 Edited by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

bills

#8 Posted by OmegaShenron (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: Goku SSJ3 is no where near as strong as SSJ4 no matter how shit and bad gt was( glass cutting goku)

In his base form Goku was beating General Rildo while SSJ3 goku couldn't even hurt kid buu.

I understand Gt was horrible and not created by akira toriyama but he still oversaw the project and put his input into it. SSj4 was said to be the strongest power ever felt and Syn easily dispatched Goku. He even took a 10x Kamehameha without getting a single scratch.

#9 Edited by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely Bills. SSJ4 is only 10x stronger than SSJ3. Not going to match power of SSG which is all saiyans having their ki fused.

#10 Posted by OmegaShenron (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@alcoholbob: Read my post above and see why Goku in his base form was a strong as Goku SSJ3 in DBZ. Then remember Goku also got his power from Trunks, Gohan, Goten, and Majuub in order to beat Shenron before he transformed into Omega taking on two SSJ4.

#11 Posted by rpottage (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills murderstomps; OmegaShenron is just some random guy on the internet, he doesn't stand a chance against a God like Bills.

#12 Posted by Theorder14 (1500 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegashenron: umm where's the proof that SSJ4 is far above SSJ3? Sure Goku state that Rildo is stronger than buu but that doesn't mean anything to me since it's Non-cannon It's been stated recently that GT never existed in Akira Toriyama's DBZ. and saying things like 10x kamehameha doesn't tell much.

#13 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh, another one of these huh? I haven't see Battle of the Gods yet but I want to clarify a few things. GT was a little bit of an inconsistant mess but I think it's safe to say that GT Goku was far more powerful than Buu saga Goku. He took on both Frieza and Cell in his base form for kicks. Obviously, his child form couldn't handle the pressure of SSJ3 so you could as far as stating that he was relatively weaker in that state.

As for everything else, I'm not bothering to comment as I have yet to see the film.

#14 Posted by chaoichi (77 posts) - - Show Bio

If we go by how strong Goku should be in GT I'd say Omega

If we go by actual feats Billis

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

GT was inconsistent, but also had several noteworthy high-end feats to even out the low end. I haven't seen BotGs yet, as I don't friggin live in Japan and neither do any of you. So I must say I am very curious how so many people are watching the movie already.

#16 Posted by Nessy3 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

GT was inconsistent, but also had several noteworthy high-end feats to even out the low end. I haven't seen BotGs yet, as I don't friggin live in Japan and neither do any of you. So I must say I am very curious how so many people are watching the movie already.

I have seen the movie and I am fluent in many languages so I could understand it no problem. Bills destroys everything, he at one point literally absorbs a planet (kinda like Galactus) and uses the power he gained to wipe out half the universe. This is stated to have happened in under 1 second.

#17 Edited by nickzambuto (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

@nessy3 said:

@nickzambuto said:

I have seen the movie and I am fluent in many languages so I could understand it no problem. Bills destroys everything, he at one point literally absorbs a planet (kinda like Galactus) and uses the power he gained to wipe out half the universe. This is stated to have happened in under 1 second.

Interesting.

I'm trying to stay away from spoilers though until the dub comes out (or at the very least, a sub on youtube) so I don't know Bills' feats.

#18 Posted by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills gets crushed,

by his laughter at a weak opponent

#19 Edited by MirrorWave4 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

This how it works

> = can win once against

>> = can win more than once against

>>> = Mismatch

Bills >>SSJ God > Omega Shenron > SSJ4

Bills >>> Omega Shenron

#20 Posted by xlab3000 (3281 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Shenron

#21 Edited by valfranx (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Merging With Vegeta!

After Goku and Vegeta use a merging item to merge, they become Vegetto! They can furthermore become a Super Saiyan, making them Super Vegetto! After the two strongest people merge, they become the greatest master in the universe! Perhaps even stronger than Super Saiyan 4!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15533

if in saga buu Vegito and stronger than a ssj4 or equal to ssj4 goku in dbgt, this means that Vegito in DBZ: BOG what happens five years after the buu saga, could actually be much powerfull that the ssj4, goku in own movie confirms that bills was so strong that the only way he can fight, it was through the ssjgod, then that means through the fusion of dance and Potara would be useless.

if the guide, puts vegito as being ssj4 level, this means that Vegito in BOG, would be in level of syn Shenron, Goku would be at the level of ssjgod goku ssj4 ultimate, that after receiving ki of all your friends, overcame syn Shenron then bills should be in maximum power of 50% level omega Shenron and whis should be the gogeta ssj4 of dbz. This also confirms that goku had a increase exponentially so that made it match with goku gt who coached 15 years at the end of the manga goku could, rape the entire cast of DBGT, including ssj4 gogeta, I say this because even after of lost the transformation ssjgod, was still resisting the attacks of bills in ssj1, notable increase in power because he neither could stand the attacks of bills,before, even in SSJ3.

Birusu goes off to Earth to visit Vegeta, while Goku is down for the count, and Kaiō stands there with Bubbles, mouth agape, though he snaps out of it when he realizes he needs to warn Vegeta.

Back on Earth, everyone is gathered at Capsule Corporation for Bulma’s birthday party. Kuririn asks how old she is, but she retorts with a “Shut up!” while Vegeta mutters that it is the “same lousy thing” every single year. She eventually answers, “in SD, I’m always a youthful 16!!!” — Kuririn protests that, if that were the case, he would only be 13! Kaiō telepathically contacts Vegeta to explain the situation, and notes that whatever he does, he must not anger Birusu, lest he destroy not only the Earth, but the entire galaxy.

[url]http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2013/03/03/battle-of-gods-sd-in-april-2013-saikyo-jump/[/url]

both by power scaling, as by confirmation with the power to destroy the galaxy, by king kai, did not use the 100% of Their power, he can make.

something like Omega Shenron, who make in the past.

In GT on at least 1 Ocassion Omega states he can blow up the universe (see above) and in 2 seperate instances other characters confirm Omega can blow up the universe and has actually blown up galaxies in the past: http://www.chia-anime.com/dbgt/watch-dragon-ball-gt-episode-48.html

• (6:50) Popo:

• Dub:

• “Many Years ago I heard of an evil Dragon appearing on the planet Amos. Shortly after Amos and every planet and star in its galaxy were destroyed.”

• Subtitles:

• “Popo heard of that. Long, long ago, Evil Dragon appeared on other planet. It said that planet soon destroyed, then all of cosmos around that planet wiped out.”

• (4:10) Grand Elder Kai:

• Dub

• “That Creature and the Creatures that it spawned are not only capable of destroying the Earth BUT the entire universe as well!!”

• Subtitles

• “If you leave those guys alone they will destroy not only Earth, but the ENTIRE UNIVERSE!”

• The theoretical power required to destroy the universe is: 4×10^69 J becuase that is the estimated total mass-energy of the observable universe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders_of_magnitude_%28energy%29

#22 Edited by Clark_EL (2654 posts) - - Show Bio

This how it works

> = can win once against

>> = can win more than once against

>>> = Mismatch

Bills >>SSJ God > Omega Shenron > SSJ4

Bills >>> Omega Shenron

ABC logic is never good to use, but I still agree.

#23 Posted by dondave (37510 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills

#24 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills at full power would crush Omega Shenron.

#25 Posted by OmegaShenron (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: Wasn't Baby vegeta the strongest ki ever felt? Until Goku transformed into SSJ4 which was stated by the kais to be the strongest power ever felt? If true wouldn't that mean Omega would flick Bills away?

#26 Edited by 18hunt (2904 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills destroyed king Kai's giant planet because he lost a game (that's why it's small), He is feared by the supreme Kai's, and takes orders from no one. And also, the answer is no.

#27 Edited by reikai (4239 posts) - - Show Bio

Something people are forgetting is that the BoG movie just skewed all of the PL rankings for GT, which is rendered forever Non-Canon. Which means they don't even get the series logic. Also point of order being that Vegeta was still training here and in GT he was doing nothing but moping around Bulma's place and taking Bura shopping.

The entirety of GT just lost all of its power. Gohan went SSJ in GT. He lost his Mystic power up. Something he still had in BoG. Also, O-Shenron can't universe-bust. As explained by the Elder Kai, it's a chain-reaction, going from one world to the next. It's not instantaneous. It would take years, possibly decades or centuries before the universe had been corroded. Birus took out half of it in one go.

GT just got spanked, Hard, by this movie. SS4 has no meaning anymore as SSJG is Officially far more powerful than it.

#28 Posted by OmegaShenron (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: I think he lost his power because Mystic eventually fades away. One of the early trailers of BOG had Gohan going SSJ, but I guess they changed it back last minute for fans sake. Also, if you read the bio of SSJG it says that the powers remain within the character without needing to transform into the form after being attained once. This could explain the huge power boost Goku had in GT because his base form was toying around with Cell. I've actually never read anywhere stating Gt was Non-canon.

#29 Edited by reikai (4239 posts) - - Show Bio

The trailers didn't have Gohan as a SSJ. Only a few still images did and artwork, like with a Golden Furred Goku and such. That was all to throw people off until the official announcements came. And no, it wouldn't explain jack in GT because Goku still needed to (and did) transform during the series, and SSJG didn't exist until Toriyama created it himself.

And since we know what SSJG looks like and no such thing even remotely appeared in GT, we know without any doubt that GT has been utterly made non-canon by Akira Toriyama. And everyone knows for a Fact that GT was never part of the series canon because Toriyama Didn't Write It. The events of his latest movies and the DBO history all prove that GT doesn't exist as part of Toriyama's series canon.

#30 Edited by P0rtal (872 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Bills was stated to be the most powerful OFFICIAL DB character ever seen, he is superior to Omega Shenron. How superior is unknown, but he is 100% officially superior. Do not listen to the die hard fans to hated GT so much that they consider it to not be a part of the DB story. It is. GT is not Filler, only certain plot points and scenes in the DB-DBZ anime are real filler scenes. DB manga is the only true form of the series. GT is also the official, despite what 99% of fanyboys otherwise say. Therefore, Bills > Omega Shenron and SSJ4 Gogeta. Officially. Accept it. Think about it and it makes sense. The writers wanted to wipe out the notion of GT entirely and 1 up the GT characters with something new.

#31 Edited by Big_Nasty (343 posts) - - Show Bio

omega Shenron.

#32 Posted by reikai (4239 posts) - - Show Bio

GT's not canon. Also Birus says Vegeta will be a SSJG next time. There'd be no point in going SSJ4 when SSJG is superior. GT has no consistency. And with how DBO is setup (and Heroes), we have Female Super Saiyans. Which would mean GT makes less since with Pan not achieving that status, and they gave some BS reason why which doesn't make sense when her great-grandson Goku jr. can go SSJ despite being 1/16th Saiyan.

#33 Edited by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@p0rtal: gt =non canon . tell me why pilafs gang are litte kids in BotG but in gt they are so old.

they did that on purpose

#34 Posted by reikai (4239 posts) - - Show Bio

@debeze said:
gt =non canon . tell me why pilafs gang are litte kids in BotG but in gt they are so old.

they did that on purpose

Worse thing. Pilaf and his goons were still young in Dragon Ball when Goku was 12yrs old. Goku is around 25-27 at the start of DBZ Then a year later we have Nappa and Vegeta showing up, another year and a half before he returns to Earth from Yardret, and then 3yrs pass before the Androids come. And then about 7yrs after that is Majin Buu. Battle of Gods is 5yrs after that.

So we're talkin at least a 25yrs or so gap between the last time we see Pilaf in BG and when he appears in BoG. And they haven't changed in appearance at all. Roshi at least has the excuse of having drank water from the Fountain of Youth and the Saiyans age slower than Humans. Everyone else has aged. Even the Ox King went from having dark hair to a lighter brown.

#35 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

either GT is official and Bills is the strongest character in DB, stronger than any GT char

or GT is non official and Bills is the strongest character in DB but not officially stronger than any GT char since those are non official.

either way, make up your mind....

and BTW Akira, although not having written GT, did give several advices and approved lots of stuff. he even said he likes it and it's a nice story in the DB universe and that if it was him writting he wouldn't have changed much

#36 Posted by reikai (4239 posts) - - Show Bio

He only gave them permission to make it and did some character designs for them. That's it. And things change. He said he enjoyed it, but that's all. And the fact SSJG exists already shoots a huge hole through GT. And since GT never did anything even on the power scale of the DBZ series, GT is essentially Weaker in terms of feats and ability.

Know what makes it even more non-canon? Cooler had a Cameo in it when the villains escaped from hell with the 2nd Android #17.

Cooler is non-canon from the movies. He doesn't exist in the actual DBZ canon story.

#37 Edited by xlab3000 (3281 posts) - - Show Bio

@p0rtal:

Whis>Bills, so Bills is not officially the strongest dbz character. Omega Shenron>Bills based on powerscaling

#38 Posted by Rozalia (692 posts) - - Show Bio

What is even weirder is how Major Metallitron can be seen flying and at the same speed as Cooler at that.

I'd say the argument that Omega Shenron is said to be the most powerful being ever can't be taken as fact not just because GT is non-canon but also because Bills wasn't created yet and plot holes happen when you do a story set in the past.

Still I'd say Omega wins due to how he was handling two SS4s. True when they fuse he is manhandled with ease but considering just how much of a powerup fusion is I'd say old bill would get manhandled in much the same way.

#39 Posted by NeonGameWave (7784 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave: Wasn't Baby vegeta the strongest ki ever felt? Until Goku transformed into SSJ4 which was stated by the kais to be the strongest power ever felt? If true wouldn't that mean Omega would flick Bills away?

That doesn`t mean Omega would defeat Bills. All of the Supreme Kais and the Eternal Dragon Shenron fear Bills, King Kai described Bills as being the destroyer of the universe. Bills is a threat to the entire universe and he is a greater fighter than Omega Shenron also he defeated a SSJG Goku with only 70% of his power and SSJG Goku should be more powerful than SSJ4 Goku. Bills stomped Ultimate Gohan, Gotenks, Piccolo, Vegeta, Goku, Android 18, Majin Buu without powering up or going all out.

#40 Posted by OmegaShenron (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@p0rtal said:

Since Bills was stated to be the most powerful OFFICIAL DB character ever seen, he is superior to Omega Shenron. How superior is unknown, but he is 100% officially superior. Do not listen to the die hard fans to hated GT so much that they consider it to not be a part of the DB story. It is. GT is not Filler, only certain plot points and scenes in the DB-DBZ anime are real filler scenes. DB manga is the only true form of the series. GT is also the official, despite what 99% of fanyboys otherwise say. Therefore, Bills > Omega Shenron and SSJ4 Gogeta. Officially. Accept it. Think about it and it makes sense. The writers wanted to wipe out the notion of GT entirely and 1 up the GT characters with something new.

Actually Bills is said to the Strongest Character in DBZ. Omega was quoted as " the second strongest character overall, only eclipsed by Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta"

#41 Posted by OmegaShenron (55 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Go to 0:50 to see SSJ Gohan

Here's a quote on SSJG

"The form gives Goku the power to resist Bills, but he reverts back to his regular Super Saiyan form due to the form's time limit. However, he learns the form's godlike feeling, which allows him to use Super Saiyan God's power against Bills." Once obtained you can still use the powers without needing to transform back. Toriyama probably just fitted this new transformation in not knowing if he would actually have to continue a series.

#42 Posted by debeze (243 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: thats because they asked shenron to make them young again but shenron made them too young.

#43 Edited by reikai (4239 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Go to 0:50 to see SSJ Gohan

And that scene doesn't exist in the final product, so you have nothing.

thats because they asked shenron to make them young again but shenron made them too young.

Which doesn't mean anything here. GT would only be about 15yrs later from BoG. If Pilaf and co were returned to Kid ages, in 15yrs they wouldn't be wrinkled old people and they certainly wouldn't be trying to find the Black Star Balls to make themselves young again.

Toriyama probably just fitted this new transformation in not knowing if he would actually have to continue a series.

It' a make-or-break movie. Either it with generate a lot of interest and revenue and he will continue with more movies or a new story arc from it, and if it doesn't do as well as desired then he won't do anything further than this. And by what the mean of the feel of the "godly form" means he no longer requires 6 pure-hearted Saiyans as the catalyst to achieve that state anymore. Meaning he can go SSJG at any time, but it won't be as powerful without absorbing ki from the others first.

Actually Bills is said to the Strongest Character in DBZ. Omega was quoted as " the second strongest character overall, only eclipsed by Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta"

A meaningless statement since the whole thing just got retconned by BoG.

#44 Edited by Enemybird (3222 posts) - - Show Bio

Who knows, its impossible to tell without a benchmark.

#45 Edited by russellmania77 (15391 posts) - - Show Bio

last comment