Bills vs Odin ( Marvel )

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By NeonGameWave

@debeze: Gero and dr Myuu are idjits, now if dr slump is bent on evil... DB would end prematurely

@neongamewave: That little girl can oneshot plenty of named characters if they stick strictly to melee

Awesome point.

That is true, never mess with Arale, lol. I hope she returns.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills and Weiss are supposed to be actual Gods, it is doubtful they can destroy the entire universe with energy blasts similar to what goku uses. If they can do that, its magical based. Or, whatever power Bills and Weiss have that make them "them". But, pure Kai destruction of the entire universe? Nah. Those are great links in that post above, thanks so much for that. Great resources you have there, hopefully those vids will stay live for a while.

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Belroyi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belroyi said:

@neongamewave: Video is gone

Loading Video...

Sooo ...where is the MFTL combat speed you mentioned earlier?

Just for the record I did read comment 131 by valfranx even without the video and his words exactly are

Bills and Whis actually cross all of other world, heaven and Hell and snake way, but all the dimensional walls between and even the universe and the North galaxy in seconds to fly to Earth from king kais planet, that's mftl.

So where are you getting MFTL combat speed? This would make him MFTL in terms of travel. And we don't even know if that's true since we haven't actually seen the feat.

Even though the movie is out, the wiki has been edited by the DBZ fans who either live in Japan or saw a pirated version of the film online and here's what it states about his power

"he overwhelming power of Bills exceeds even that of Goku, who has surpassed several Super Saiyan levels;[1] Bills completely dominates Super Saiyan 3 Goku in battle, rendering him unconscious with merely a chop to the neck."
"

This is a no brainer since almost everyone saw the fight in King Kai's planet

"He usually uses his power to destroy planets,[3] and he is strong enough to destroy even an entire galaxy."

Ok..so when I checked the source for this...

"While facing Bills in the movie, Krillin says that the Earth is doomed. Piccolo corrects Krillin's statement and adds that the entire galaxy will cease to be"

Apparently Bills being able to destroy a galaxy or not is dependant solely on Piccolo's statement that the galaxy will cease to be, which could just as easily mean that Bills would run around the galaxy destroying planets since his job is to literally destroy planets to make room for new ones

So..if this is the only argument that people can come up with then this wouldn't put Bills on Silver Surfer's level let alone someone like Odin or Galactus. But apparently that's the Kool Aid that people are drinking these days.

Also would like to see proof of Bills being immune to magic, mind or matter manipulation.

KenbuKaiten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p0rtal: Here's the thing, Piccolo never stated that Bills could one shot a galaxy, his words were that the galaxy may cease to be. This implies that Bills is a threat to the galaxy, not that he can blow one up

I haven't seen the other statement so I can't say for certain but Piccolo certainly didn't say that

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@neongamewave:

You can't jsut say magic is magic or reality warpign is reality warping. If thats the case I can compare Mxy to Zatanna or Odin to Shazam. That's not a valid point and it still wasn't specifically stated that he is "immune" to it. That jsut shows that they weren't powerful enough.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can compare Odin to them, Odinforce is magic...just a very powerful form of it compared to Zatanna. Mxy is a reality warper, he is not magical. He wills something to happen and it does, where as the others mentioned need to dip into a pool of Magic to do something.

Im fairly certain it was implied that Bills can one shot the galaxy by powering up, in a casual sense. Which is why I made this thread, because Odin "casually" and "as a side effect" destroyed a galaxy once. But, I could be wrong. I was very excited when I saw the movie...twice heh and I admit more than my girls popcorn was in my mouth for a good portion of the movie the first time through, and I was pretty tired when I saw it a second time hehe! But, I am still fairly certain it was implied Bills could one shot it.

SSJG4Gogeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SSJG4Gogeta

@p0rtal: Since when did you actually support DBZ character in vs threads? Two months ago Goku would always be loosing according to you and dbz fans were delusional. You loose a bet or something, lol?

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dccomicsrule2011:

Proof that his fight shook the entire multiverse or more so rather the galaxy. It was translated by valfranx via the trailers and someone who watched the movie confirmed it as being true as well.

Loading Video...

king kai:NI el Super sayayin 3 pudo compararse al Dios de la Destrucción!

nor the Super sayayin 3 could be compared to the God of Destruction!

vegeta:

Qué dices!!! Ni Kakaroto pudo con él!!?

What says! Neither Kakarot could with him !!!?

pero qué me dices!!!

but than me says!!!

king kai:

Falta poco para la destrucción del universo!

Lack little to the destruction of the universe!

wow this is a terrible translation

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ThanosIsMad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

99% of the world hasn't even seen the new DBZ movie, so they can't properly judge Bills. With this in mind, why even bother making a thread with him in it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've rarely deviated from my opinions, it takes strong evidence to sway me and relies entirely on the characters in question and my views have never been biased. Two months ago, nobody knew how powerful SSJG or Bills was and this is my first thread on the subject.

@omegashenron said:

@p0rtal: Since when did you actually support DBZ character in vs threads? Two months ago Goku would always be loosing according to you and dbz fans were delusional. You loose a bet or something, lol?

Because I'm a nerd and I love DB, Marvel and DC, and that is the entire point of this board section.

@thanosismad said:

99% of the world hasn't even seen the new DBZ movie, so they can't properly judge Bills. With this in mind, why even bother making a thread with him in it?